AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
@MoneyBags1348

My thoughts were AVZ would break the deal rather than Cath walking away. The reason being we aren't tied to giving up 24%. But I agree, I'd imagine they would happily negotiate a lower %

Very true, I see it as a positive that it hasn't been broken, a downramper could say its because we're screwed and know we aren't going to get there but I would argue that AVZ has been trying to do things right from the get go. A deal is a deal sort of perspective from the BOD. Also the fact CATH haven't told us to fuck off/cut and run is another positive. Unless your a downramper then you might say they've only stuck around to save their 20m.
It's true but I think we need to consider how corruption muddies the waters in what otherwise might be a clear cut situation.
It's fairly clear at this point (imo) that the ASX heve decided whatever justification AVZ have give for the seeming lack of disclosure is credible.
Stands to reason to me that the ASX probably knows far more about the situation than we do and have let the suspension stand based on that information.
Full disclosure on corrupt practices of another sovereign nation against the actual law gives a bit of leeway for consideration outside of what otherwise might seem an open shut case imo.
It's been said before but there is clearly something in it or the voluntary suspension would not have stood for as long as it has to date.
None of this means that the company couldn't have started acting on the situation a lot sooner. I'm inclined to agree that they've stayed in their little Perth bubble sucking up wages and freebies as our asset has been undermined and threatened while they've known this type of situation has been a huge risk for us all along.
In hindsight I think they would have been better to get on the front foot rather than trying yo sort this out from 2 steps behind but that's the rose tinted hindsight glasses.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, morale of the story is we don't know shit and all we have is rumours and vague ASX releases to go off. For richer or poorer it will all come out in the wash.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Doc

Master of Quan
All,

Please see below from the other thread QUESTIONS TO ASK NIGEL.

Thanks @BEISHA

REFINEMENT OF QUESTIONS TO ASK NIGEL / BOD FOR UPCOMING PERTH ROADSHOW 31 / 10/12

@JAG / other............Before you ask the questions below, you might want to make it known that you are the spoke person for a large entity of shareholders big and small, just adds another layer of heat / importance to the BOD....😡😡😈🤛🔥🔥🍍

1) When were you aware of the Zijin / Cominiere transaction of 15% and why you did not disclose this information to the ASX / AVZ shareholders ?

2) When were you aware of Dathomir / Simon Cong disputing the 15% transfer to Dathcom / AVZ and why you did not disclose this to the ASX / AVZ shareholders ?

3) Is the BOD compliant with LISTING RULE 3.1 of the ASX code ?.........CONTINUOUS DISCLOSURE.

" A ENTITY MUST DISCLOSE ALL INFORMATION CONCERNING IT THAT IT BECOMES AWARE OF FROM ANY SOURCE AND OF ANY CHARACTER, IF A REASONABLE PERSON WOULD EXPECT THE INFORMATION TO HAVE A MATERIAL EFFECT ON THE PRICE OR VALUE OF ITS SECURITIES "

May i remind you, there was a MASSIVE sell off just after the award of the Mining License decree, was there inside information behind that ?

4) Is the end of extension of suspension of AVZ shares relying on the outcomes of ICC arbitration regards to Zijin ( April 2023 ) and / or Dathomir / Cong ? Are there any updates to these court cases that you can share ?

5) Are these 2 disputes the reason for the extension of suspension or are there other complications, such as the exploration permit regarding CDL , surface rights payment or other ?

6) How are the two court cases with Dathomir / Zijin effecting the JV relationship with CATH and their 24% interest in
Manono ?
What happens if we lose both court cases, therefore relinquishing 51% control if we assume CATH is still in the frame ?
Do you have a PLAN B ?..........aka ditching CATH and seeking out an alternative JV arrangement possibly with the US / Europe ?

7) Was the important items such as UPDATED DFS, SEZ, BFS etc delayed massively because of all these disputes ?

8) Why does the BOD have very little ownership of AVZ shares compared to the chinese entities ?
DO you foresee a problem going forward regards to voting rights ?

9) Are you in close communication with the president Felix Tshisedeki regards to the court cases of Dathomir / Zijin or is it just with lower level Govt personnel at this stage ? Does Felix Tschisedeki acknowledge the IGF report and why is it taking so long for that report to be enacted ?

10) What time frames can you offer up regards to construction / production of RD given this long drawn out dispute which is now 6 months and could be longer ?

smack.gif

robin hood tree target.gif

robin hood image.gif

If you are all happy with me being the spoke person for these questions please advise.

If he cuts you off on asking too many questions we’ll just have someone else start up from where you finished in Melbourne, Brissy etc. no getting out from answering Mr Nigel!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Samus

Top 20
Very true, I see it as a positive that it hasn't been broken, a downramper could say its because we're screwed and know we aren't going to get there but I would argue that AVZ has been trying to do things right from the get go. A deal is a deal sort of perspective from the BOD. Also the fact CATH haven't told us to fuck off/cut and run is another positive. Unless your a downramper then you might say they've only stuck around to save their 20m.

In hindsight I think they would have been better to get on the front foot rather than trying yo sort this out from 2 steps behind but that's the rose tinted hindsight glasses.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, morale of the story is we don't know shit and all we have is rumours and vague ASX releases to go off. For richer or poorer it will all come out in the wash.
I think most wish they'd handled things a bit differently, that goes for a lot of the shit before this as well.
I'm only suggesting that they might still have a leg to stand on when it comes to disclosure, not that I agree with how any of this has been handled.
They've decided to cultivate a mushroom colony instead of keeping shareholders well informed and to an extent it's always been the case.
For me it's one of the ongoing irritations of being an AVZ shareholder, I can see why sometimes it's necessary in terms of protecting the share price or not giving away information to the enemy. Other times it's bordering on or crossing the threshold of outright lies, while instos and larger funds have an uncanny knack to predict the bad news :unsure:
A symptom of corporate mentality no doubt, doesn't mean we have to like it. Or that things couldn't be done differently.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
I am sure about respected.
You certainly are.

For me, this place came of age when @BEISHA and that lightweight @MoneyBags 1348 made their peace.

Two other guys that I respect and who show respect.

Never happened on the crapper. Never will.

😂😂 Your killing me pt

@Rediah, I didn’t suggest emailing the questions to Nigel, if people are being open and honest and know what the situation is they should be able to just answer without any prior warning. If Nigel has been told by the BOD what to say, he’d be better to remember we are still on his side, whereas the BOD are getting paid for doing nothing!!

@BEISHA and @JAG I for one am happy you two have taken the initiative to prepare questions ahead of time and also happy with the questions you have raised.

Might not hurt to refer to the recent Annual Report where they stated they were positive the suspension will be lifted soon (page 5) and confident of a positive outcome for both the ML and FID (page 9).

If possible it would be good if others here who live in WA could contact you and add additional support as they may try and limit the number of questions you ask. Nigel’s method to shut me down was to say it’s time for refreshments.

Only other question is whether you will be taking tennis racquets or trudgeons?

@Ashlee, I tried and failed at match making Wombie and Nells and I know Sam is already spoken for but @Frank is available and knows his way around Melbourne, let me know your star sign and if you can give a good neck and shoulder massage and I see what I can do…. Just don’t let me get my hopes up like bloody Wombles did!

@Nbaz and @DiscoDanNZ, AVZ can’t afford to to back away from the CATH deal and I’m pretty bloody sure neither wants to…. Biggest Li Battery producer in the world and the world’s biggest and best hard rock Li Mine. It’s a match made in Heaven

A little like like @Ashlee and @Frank perhaps…. I know both are appalled by my unacceptable, course and vulgar expletives 😉🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Love

BEISHA

Top 20
Thank you for compiling those questions 🙏, pretty happy with those questions and happy for @JAG to represent us.
Previously did @MoneyBags1348 mention that we can email those questions before hand and NF usually answers them after the pretty powerpoint presentation?
jag asked me a similar question, not sure what the protocol is, but personally, better to ask the questions on the day, not submitting prior, that way it gives the BOD less time to create a " spin "........;)

Either way, we need answers dude !

• Fire
  • Love

Rediah

Regular
😂😂 Your killing me pt

@Rediah, I didn’t suggest emailing the questions to Nigel, if people are being open and honest and know what the situation is they should be able to just answer without any prior warning. If Nigel has been told by the BOD what to say, he’d be better to remember we are still on his side, whereas the BOD are getting paid for doing nothing!!

@BEISHA and @JAG I for one am happy you two have taken the initiative to prepare questions ahead of time and also happy with the questions you have raised.

Might not hurt to refer to the recent Annual Report where they stated they were positive the suspension will be lifted soon (page 5) and confident of a positive outcome for both the ML and FID (page 9).

If possible it would be good if others here who live in WA could contact you and add additional support as they may try and limit the number of questions you ask. Nigel’s method to shut me down was to say it’s time for refreshments.

Only other question is whether you will be taking tennis racquets or trudgeons?

@Ashlee, I tried and failed at match making Wombie and Nells and I know Sam is already spoken for but @Frank is available and knows his way around Melbourne, let me know your star sign and if you can give a good neck and shoulder massage and I see what I can do…. Just don’t let me get my hopes up like bloody Wombles did!

@Nbaz and @DiscoDanNZ, AVZ can’t afford to to back away from the CATH deal and I’m pretty bloody sure neither wants to…. Biggest Li Battery producer in the world and the world’s biggest and best hard rock Li Mine. It’s a match made in Heaven

A little like like @Ashlee and @Frank perhaps…. I know both are appalled by my unacceptable, course and vulgar expletives 😉🤣🤣🤣
Thank you, sorry I may have interpreted it the wrong way, thank you for clarifying it 🙏

Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20
You certainly are.

For me, this place came of age when @BEISHA and that lightweight @MoneyBags 1348 made their peace.

You are making me blush dude.....;)

Yeah, MONEY and I got on the wrong foot initially, but since then its all LOVE brother.....

sylvester-stallone-beach.gif

bromance.gif

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

CHB

Regular
Personally I'm still expecting the ML this weekend

11) You mentioned that you are confident that the shares will be traded soon. What timeframe are we talking about?

And maybe a question about what happened with the mining license.

Do you go to perth jag? Make some fire under BOD‘s asses!
Not sure any response will be worthwhile on that one

"Imminent"
"Few weeks"

Nek minnit 6 months 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 2428

jag asked me a similar question, not sure what the protocol is, but personally, better to ask the questions on the day, not submitting prior, that way it gives the BOD less time to create a " spin "........;)

Either way, we need answers dude !
IMO they read this every day like most SHs, so they know the possible questions coming, SH anger or hype, positive and negative posters. They have probably matched most nics up with actual SH names too and created a dossier?

Well they, the BOD have been doing SFA for 6 months so might as well create a SH list of friends and foes.

These RS‘s will be fireworks 💥 if no new news. RIO, I hope you are JVing with us and/or T/O soon after ML. 🤷‍♂️🤞👍🤦‍♂️📈👨‍🦯

• Fire
  • Haha

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
IMO they read this every day like most SHs, so they know the possible questions coming, SH anger or hype, positive and negative posters. They have probably matched most nics up with actual SH names too and created a dossier?

Well they, the BOD have been doing SFA for 6 months so might as well create a SH list of friends and foes.

These RS‘s will be fireworks 💥 if no new news. RIO, I hope you are JVing with us and/or T/O soon after ML. 🤷‍♂️🤞👍🤦‍♂️📈👨‍🦯

At least they've been keeping busy then. Oh wait they're reading this?

enorym-i-got-something-for-you.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

John25

Regular

Of course they have a dossier on trouble makers ..... Nut /Bags/Titts/ Sam plus throw in JAG👍
1667043194535.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

pow4ade

Regular
In the Congo was winning about 100m from the post and then got flogged! That'll do me.
Yeah disappointing in the end. Crazy brave thinking it could lead from start to finish in a world class field. But it could be a moral next run ...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

pow4ade

Regular
This talk of breaking the Cath deal would torpedo the ML decree surely as its predicated on demonstrated funding. So new funding to be found, resubmit license application, blah blah....nup, doesn't bear thinking about IMO.

Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Oh Georgy, Georgy ...

That makes me piss myself laughing

AVZ have bothered to infiltrate the mighty TSE, read all the fucking crap we post and then made up a dossier on each and every subversive shareholder while matching up their nics :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait to read my dossier!!

Fuck me

They'll be all over the shop with my psychiatrist, therapist, dealer, AA group, local pharmacist, breaking bad mate, moonshine buddy and then they'll be in my backyard looking for the summer crop of skunk and sinsemilla!

• Haha

Frank

Top 20
You certainly are.

*Ditto, This place Shits on the Crapper :love:

Man Hug.jpg

Congratulations #.jpg

Whoo Hoo.jpg

• Haha
  • Love

Bray

Regular
Oh Georgy, Georgy ...

AVZ have bothered to infiltrate the mighty TSE, read all the fucking crap we post and then made up a dossier on each and every subversive shareholder while matching up their nics :ROFLMAO:

Fuck me

They'll be all over the shop with my psychiatrist, therapist, dealer, AA group, local pharmacist, breaking bad mate, moonshine buddy and then they'll be in my backyard looking for the summer crop of skunk and sinsemilla!
They would have a great collection of hot babe photos with AVZ logos 😂

• Haha
There’s no roadshow where I am and I won’t be travelling to attend. However, I do want to say thanks in advance to all of you who are making the effort to be there in person flying the flag for the rest of us.

While I’m pretty certain we won’t have our precious by then, my best guess is that Nigel will be telling us how close it is, how big it is [cough], and to stay the course.

I’m looking forward to the retelling of Nigel’s tales of piracy on the high seas of Manono upon your return.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2428

Oh Georgy, Georgy ...

Fuck me

I don’t think so, just matched real names too nics like Wine Nut = Ken Jones, holds mere 1000 shares, lives in Mt Druit caravan park, has NFI, and we can tell him anything and he will believe “all is good” imminent even 🤓

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I don’t think so, just matched real names too nics like Wine Nut = Ken Jones, holds mere 1000 shares, lives in Mt Druit caravan park, has NFI, and we can tell him anything and he will believe “all is good” imminent even 🤓
Fuck the intell is..... amazing......:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Thinking

Rediah

Regular
9BA9BDA5-909D-4A91-AD59-488D9E398BAC.jpeg

Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom