AVZ Discussion 2022

Remark

Top 20
I recall the break fee being $20m.
Am I correct?
I could be wrong but isn't it the $20m break fee + $20m "deposit" owed to CATH?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

ptlas

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Roon

Regular
Also by extension Roon they can't exactly come out and say the corrupt little cun# at CAMI is sitting on his hands even after the ministerial decree with a whole lot of dirt on all the politicians. (more assumptions)
By the way I'm not sure why you're still persisting on the crapper, I've always found your posts of the more realistic and reliable when it comes to having a real handle on the overall situation. Shareholders here can be much more objective outside that toxic environment and I for one would appreciate more of your insights.

Appreciate that Sammo - it's certainly a more conducive environment for discussion, and I can see why you and other respected posters prefer it over here. I guess just persevering there for the odd gold nugget here and there, and possibly also because its become a dependency after checking multiple times a day for years on end. Maybe need to break the habit at some point. Shift to a pineapple addiction. 🍍

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Good rant mate
I'm beginning to think you might not be a has been, but I think it's a bit rich awarding yourself the mantle

😂😂 Even @Winenut(s) will tell you I had the original mantle…. unfortunately I edited the original post because @Frank told me he was surprised at the level of vulgarity I used and that I was better than that.

Since then @Winenut(s) decided to challenge me for the mantle and several others joined in for fun, but as we all know…. It’s Fucken Mine now Fuck Off

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Nbaz

Regular
I recall the break fee being $20m.
Am I correct?
Correct. I'd imagine that would have to be part of the cap raise. You'd hope if it goes down this path, it would just be for shareholders and it would be a minimal discount but who knows.

Samus

Top 20
Appreciate that Sammo - it's certainly a more conducive environment for discussion, and I can see why you and other respected posters prefer it over here. I guess just persevering there for the odd gold nugget here and there, and possibly also because its become a dependency after checking multiple times a day for years on end. Maybe need to break the habit at some point. Shift to a pineapple addiction. 🍍
Haha I'm not sure about respected, but the community here has been far more tolerant of my unorthodox perspective without jumping down my throat every 5 minutes. Or some troll popping up to ruin everyone's day. Etc etc.
As a shareholder with a fair bit at stake one way or another I appreciate the sense of community despite all of our differences and different personalities. It's been nice for the most part and one can have a good laugh.
If you come up with more top quality insights at least have the decency to post them here as well...
Nearly missed the last one, it's just lucky someone else had the good sense to post it here on your behalf. ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Quarterly will only be about what has happened, not future mate. All though, could be some snippets in there which won't matter, as all the snippets should come out at the ROADSHOW through question time. IMO. I think BOD are just conducting this RS to try and have a smooth AGM. I cannot see anything coming out of it otherwise it would have to be announced. So, a PR stunt IMO and the hard questions and I mean HARD QUESTIONS should be asked.

The biggest thing they would be accountable of is how long have they known about the circumstance we are in. And EXCATLY what is holding us up with the ML. Go get em boys and girls on Monday arvo as it is your money and I think the communication and information we have received as people who pay the wages has been poor.
" I mean HARD QUESTIONS should be asked "

Speaking of hard questions.............I have just refined the list of questions for JAG / others to ask the BOD this Monday under the thread " QUESTIONS TO ASK NIGEL ''

I have taken into account the questions @MoneyBags1348 offered up plus mine.

I think i have the bases covered, but i will let the TSE AVZ community be the judge

clock-watch.gif

Have a peruse, last chance for any changes, re-arranges.

Time for some long awaited answers from the BOD if they have the nuts.....or it will be 🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🥕🥕🎯🎯🎯

tick tock.gif

Not much longer to wait.

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Dazmac66

Regular
In the Congo was winning about 100m from the post and then got flogged! That'll do me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Onthefm

Regular
In the Congo was winning about 100m from the post and then got flogged! That'll do me.
Fuck that sounds familiar. So it's only a matter of time till it wins. It wil imminently , you could almost say.

• Haha

ptlas

Regular
Haha I'm not sure about respected, but the community here has been far more tolerant of my unorthodox perspective without jumping down my throat every 5 minutes. Or some troll popping up to ruin everyone's day. Etc etc.
As a shareholder with a fair bit at stake one way or another I appreciate the sense of community despite all of our differences and different personalities. It's been nice for the most part and one can have a good laugh.
If you come up with more top quality insights at least have the decency to post them here as well...
Nearly missed the last one, it's just lucky someone else had the good sense to post it here on your behalf. ;)
I am sure about respected.
You certainly are.

For me, this place came of age when @BEISHA and that lightweight @MoneyBags 1348 made their peace.

Two other guys that I respect and who show respect.

Never happened on the crapper. Never will.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Rediah

Regular
" I mean HARD QUESTIONS should be asked "

Speaking of hard questions.............I have just refined the list of questions for JAG / others to ask the BOD this Monday under the thread " QUESTIONS TO ASK NIGEL ''

I have taken into account the questions @MoneyBags1348 offered up plus mine.

I think i have the bases covered, but i will let the TSE AVZ community be the judge

View attachment 20557

Have a peruse, last chance for any changes, re-arranges.

Time for some long awaited answers from the BOD if they have the nuts.....or it will be 🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🥕🥕🎯🎯🎯

View attachment 20560

Not much longer to wait.

imo
Thank you for compiling those questions 🙏, pretty happy with those questions and happy for @JAG to represent us.
Previously did @MoneyBags1348 mention that we can email those questions before hand and NF usually answers them after the pretty powerpoint presentation?

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

j.l

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

JAG

Top 20
All,

Please see below from the other thread QUESTIONS TO ASK NIGEL.

Thanks @BEISHA

REFINEMENT OF QUESTIONS TO ASK NIGEL / BOD FOR UPCOMING PERTH ROADSHOW 31 / 10/12

@JAG / other............Before you ask the questions below, you might want to make it known that you are the spoke person for a large entity of shareholders big and small, just adds another layer of heat / importance to the BOD....😡😡😈🤛🔥🔥🍍

1) When were you aware of the Zijin / Cominiere transaction of 15% and why you did not disclose this information to the ASX / AVZ shareholders ?

2) When were you aware of Dathomir / Simon Cong disputing the 15% transfer to Dathcom / AVZ and why you did not disclose this to the ASX / AVZ shareholders ?

3) Is the BOD compliant with LISTING RULE 3.1 of the ASX code ?.........CONTINUOUS DISCLOSURE.

" A ENTITY MUST DISCLOSE ALL INFORMATION CONCERNING IT THAT IT BECOMES AWARE OF FROM ANY SOURCE AND OF ANY CHARACTER, IF A REASONABLE PERSON WOULD EXPECT THE INFORMATION TO HAVE A MATERIAL EFFECT ON THE PRICE OR VALUE OF ITS SECURITIES "

May i remind you, there was a MASSIVE sell off just after the award of the Mining License decree, was there inside information behind that ?

4) Is the end of extension of suspension of AVZ shares relying on the outcomes of ICC arbitration regards to Zijin ( April 2023 ) and / or Dathomir / Cong ? Are there any updates to these court cases that you can share ?

5) Are these 2 disputes the reason for the extension of suspension or are there other complications, such as the exploration permit regarding CDL , surface rights payment or other ?

6) How are the two court cases with Dathomir / Zijin effecting the JV relationship with CATH and their 24% interest in
Manono ?
What happens if we lose both court cases, therefore relinquishing 51% control if we assume CATH is still in the frame ?
Do you have a PLAN B ?..........aka ditching CATH and seeking out an alternative JV arrangement possibly with the US / Europe ?

7) Was the important items such as UPDATED DFS, SEZ, BFS etc delayed massively because of all these disputes ?

8) Why does the BOD have very little ownership of AVZ shares compared to the chinese entities ?
DO you foresee a problem going forward regards to voting rights ?

9) Are you in close communication with the president Felix Tshisedeki regards to the court cases of Dathomir / Zijin or is it just with lower level Govt personnel at this stage ? Does Felix Tschisedeki acknowledge the IGF report and why is it taking so long for that report to be enacted ?

10) What time frames can you offer up regards to construction / production of RD given this long drawn out dispute which is now 6 months and could be longer ?

smack.gif

robin hood tree target.gif

robin hood image.gif

If you are all happy with me being the spoke person for these questions please advise.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users

Dunsgro

Emerged
I would also like to know why only a select shareholder representation is aloud to road show .

Samus

Top 20
I could be wrong but isn't it the $20m break fee + $20m "deposit" owed to CATH?
I believe CATH put $20mil in escrow which would be returned to them along with an additional $20mil break free from AVZ if we were to be the ones to break the deal. So effectively yes but the 'Deposit' is held by a third party.

Reactions: 6 users

j.l

Regular
We know Nigel stayed in Perth during the entire covid saga. I wonder if that gave the corrupt pricks in DRC extra time to really get in with the people involved in delaying progress
I wonder the same - while the cat was away the mice were at play.

Reactions: 5 users

Remark

Top 20
I believe CATH put $20mil in escrow which would be returned to them along with an additional $20mil break free from AVZ if we were to be the ones to break the deal. So effectively yes but the 'Deposit' is held by a third party.
Thanks Sam, I knew there was another $20m involved.

• Thinking

Rediah

Regular
Wife comes home and plonks her bag down in front of me.

It must be an omen.

Just like the pineapple bag, maybe, just may, Dominican is a omen too (at least for me)

He lost me at Dominican Republic of Congo.

=> Democratic Republic of Congo
= Dominican Republic of Congo
= Dominican Mami ft. Fivio Foreign
= Maclaren in that song
=who can give me that car?
= AVZ
= Manono
= Democratic Republic of Congo
= Dominican Republic of Congo....

It all makes sense.... 🙌

Csi Miami Sunglasses GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Ashlee

Regular
I don't know, people seem to forget that these court cases came to light many months before Der geist started forcing the issue on twitter. When the issues did come to light shareholders were the first ones to dismiss it based on circle jerk mentality and very vague assurances from Nigel (off market) that it was 'rubbish'.

The issues were known but shareholders also failed in forcing the BOD's hand to do something when it was still fresh. Instead the BOD seem to have ignored it right up until the point of suspension despite hopes that it had been otherwise behind the scenes and that they might be on top of things.

Point of this post, fucked if I know. I think the BOD has been lacklustre in their duties but also we shareholders have shot ourselves in the foot by not being collectively harder on them over the years. Hopefully a situation that can be remedied in future aided by platforms like tse as opposed to the us vs trolls/shorters/downrampers/fuckwits (them) mentality of platforms like HC.

Anyway I know it's only part of a complex equation but I've been a bit disappointed in what the BOD seems to get away with personally, can't seem to take anything they say on face value which is a shame. Makes it difficult have much faith in one's investment beyond it being a much needed lithium deposit that must be mined one way or another for the world to meet it's aspirations.
Which Roadshow location are you attending?

Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
Which Roadshow location are you attending?
Melbourne, if I can muster up the enthusiasm during the course of next week.

Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom