AVZ Discussion 2022

@Nbaz CATH need our lithium, not enough supply in the world for them going by every supply and demand chart I’ve seen…. Perhaps might consider a smaller % but I seriously doubt they won’t want in, remember they are the largest li battery manufacturer in the world and we want them in as much as they want what we’ve got

@Roon, it’s all in my opinion mate, I’ve put hours into this company every day for as long as I can remember. I’ve had companies in the past that I’ve reported to the ASX and ASIC. ASX won’t do anything and ASIC is under funded and useless.

Also most AVZ shareholders are in profit and will be even if the price dropped coming out of suspension so the numbers wanting any action are minuscule by comparison.

Everyone has a different view, mine is above…. I just want to get away from this forum and fucken company at least for the rest of the weekend so any more queries to me can just assume the reply is ‘fuck off’ 💥

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

John25

Regular
@Nbaz CATH need our lithium, not enough supply in the world for them going by every supply and demand chart I’ve seen…. Perhaps might consider a smaller % but I seriously doubt they won’t want in, remember they are the largest li battery manufacturer in the world and we want them in as much as they want what we’ve got

@Roon, it’s all in my opinion mate, I’ve put hours into this company every day for as long as I can remember. I’ve had companies in the past that I’ve reported to the ASX and ASIC. ASX won’t do anything and ASIC is under funded and useless.

Also most AVZ shareholders are in profit and will be even if the price dropped coming out of suspension so the numbers wanting any action are minuscule by comparison.

Everyone has a different view, mine is above…. I just want to get away from this forum and fucken company at least for the rest of the weekend so any more queries to me can just assume the reply is ‘fuck off’ 💥
Hey Bags ..Hows your day going buddy 🤪
1667012336897.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Samus

Top 20
I don't know, people seem to forget that these court cases came to light many months before Der geist started forcing the issue on twitter. When the issues did come to light shareholders were the first ones to dismiss it based on circle jerk mentality and very vague assurances from Nigel (off market) that it was 'rubbish'.

The issues were known but shareholders also failed in forcing the BOD's hand to do something when it was still fresh. Instead the BOD seem to have ignored it right up until the point of suspension despite hopes that it had been otherwise behind the scenes and that they might be on top of things.

Point of this post, fucked if I know. I think the BOD has been lacklustre in their duties but also we shareholders have shot ourselves in the foot by not being collectively harder on them over the years. Hopefully a situation that can be remedied in future aided by platforms like tse as opposed to the us vs trolls/shorters/downrampers/fuckwits (them) mentality of platforms like HC.

Anyway I know it's only part of a complex equation but I've been a bit disappointed in what the BOD seems to get away with personally, can't seem to take anything they say on face value which is a shame. Makes it difficult have much faith in one's investment beyond it being a much needed lithium deposit that must be mined one way or another for the world to meet it's aspirations.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Had an interesting morning… was having breaky at a ladies house I work under, she is a geo and BHPs exploration superintendent, we got in the topic of hard rock deposits and I brought up DRC and it’s massive resource of lithium, she proceeded to tell me she’s went to uni and is good friends with a geo working for an Australian company over there.. updates to come 😉

Were you working under the house or under the lady?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Bray

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Onthefm

Regular
I don't know, people seem to forget that these court cases came to light many months before Der geist started forcing the issue on twitter. When the issues did come to light shareholders were the first ones to dismiss it based on circle jerk mentality and very vague assurances from Nigel (off market) that it was 'rubbish'.

The issues were known but shareholders also failed in forcing the BOD's hand to do something when it was still fresh. Instead the BOD seem to have ignored it right up until the point of suspension despite hopes that it had been otherwise behind the scenes and that they might be on top of things.

Point of this post, fucked if I know. I think the BOD has been lacklustre in their duties but also we shareholders have shot ourselves in the foot by not being collectively harder on them over the years. Hopefully a situation that can be remedied in future aided by platforms like tse as opposed to the us vs trolls/shorters/downrampers/fuckwits (them) mentality of platforms like HC.

Anyway I know it's only part of a complex equation but I've been a bit disappointed in what the BOD seems to get away with personally, can't seem to take anything they say on face value which is a shame. Makes it difficult have much faith in one's investment beyond it being a much needed lithium deposit that must be mined one way or another for the world to meet it's aspirations.
Mate couldn't agree more. All this shit started while bod was sitting in west perth guarding their trogh. Fuck perth our asset is in drc , finance is not coming from perth off takes are not going to perth , australian construction companies will be to expensive to build the fucking plant , australian gov doesn't give a shit why the fuck do we even have a perth office absolute wast of money. Close the fucken thing down buy the flashest office we can afford in Kinshasa and make these pricks earn there money. And for fucksakes don't say they couldn't travel because of covid its bulshit I travelled extensively through covid. All that shit was just a convenient excuse to stay and guard the trough.

• Fire
  • Thinking

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

I agree however the point of when people heard about the court cases is going to be the main issue as far as ASX/disclosure is concerned.

The ASX wouldn't exactly turn around to a complaint about the disclosure and say "well you should have read the threads on HC and then Twitter for rumours of court action." The company should have disclosed that sort of thing to the market via the ASX. If you weren't on HC, Twitter or here the first you would have known about any of it was when the suspension hit. Hardly what you could call an informed market.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

John25

Regular
Whilst we’ve been in suspension these blood sucking POS BoD have drawn around $150-$200K in salary whilst being MIA …fuck knows where they’ve been ..MIA big time Us we’ve had SFA access to our $$$$ …these jerk circle pricks should also have NO access to $$$ or wages .Some SH’s say have patience ,well mine has well /truely run aground & beached itself fucking high/dry ,has a venue been announced for the Perth Shit Show …for mental reasons have not looked too long back in posts …Promise not too post tonight …might tell you what i REALLy think with a few Rums under da belt…leave that shit up to Nut/Sam/Titts& Bags …Sorry about the lack of Paragraphs ..Go “In da Congo “

• Fire
  • Haha

Nbaz

Regular

@MoneyBags1348

My thoughts were AVZ would break the deal rather than Cath walking away. The reason being we aren't tied to giving up 24%. But I agree, I'd imagine they would happily negotiate a lower %

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Remark

Top 20
Whilst we’ve been in suspension these blood sucking POS BoD have drawn around $150-$200K in salary whilst being MIA …fuck knows where they’ve been ..MIA big time Us we’ve had SFA access to our $$$$ …these jerk circle pricks should also have NO access to $$$ or wages .Some SH’s say have patience ,well mine has well /truely run aground & beached itself fucking high/dry ,has a venue been announced for the Perth Shit Show …for mental reasons have not looked too long back in posts …Promise not too post tonight …might tell you what i REALLy think with a few Rums under da belt…leave that shit up to Nut/Sam/Titts& Bags …Sorry about the lack of Paragraphs ..Go “In da Congo “
Looking forward to your posts later John. Give them both barrels please 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221029-123512_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20221029-123512_Gmail.jpg
    485.1 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: 2 users

TDITD

Top 20
Were you working under the house or under the lady?
Yes he certainly had my attention at the point he mentioned he was ‘working’ under a lady…..my juvenile mind told me this was going to be good, and it was. Thank you juvenile mind for not letting me down.
Keep us updated on both issues here bray.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
I agree however the point of when people heard about the court cases is going to be the main issue as far as ASX/disclosure is concerned.

The ASX wouldn't exactly turn around to a complaint about the disclosure and say "well you should have read the threads on HC and then Twitter for rumours of court action." The company should have disclosed that sort of thing to the market via the ASX. If you weren't on HC, Twitter or here the first you would have known about any of it was when the suspension hit. Hardly what you could call an informed market.
It's true but I think we need to consider how corruption muddies the waters in what otherwise might be a clear cut situation.
It's fairly clear at this point (imo) that the ASX heve decided whatever justification AVZ have give for the seeming lack of disclosure is credible.
Stands to reason to me that the ASX probably knows far more about the situation than we do and have let the suspension stand based on that information.
Full disclosure on corrupt practices of another sovereign nation against the actual law gives a bit of leeway for consideration outside of what otherwise might seem an open shut case imo.
It's been said before but there is clearly something in it or the voluntary suspension would not have stood for as long as it has to date.
None of this means that the company couldn't have started acting on the situation a lot sooner. I'm inclined to agree that they've stayed in their little Perth bubble sucking up wages and freebies as our asset has been undermined and threatened while they've known this type of situation has been a huge risk for us all along.

• Fire
  • Thinking

Roon

Regular
How do you figure that the ASX asked for any justification from AVZ for the seeming lack of disclosure? The stuff around the suspension could be from more recent stuff like split of tenement or something. I wouldve thought we would have seen any please explain regarding earlier disclosure issues related to court cases / Zijin - given those requests are usually public

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Doc

Master of Quan
We know Nigel stayed in Perth during the entire covid saga. I wonder if that gave the corrupt pricks in DRC extra time to really get in with the people involved in delaying progress

• Thinking
  • Fire

Samus

Top 20
How do you figure that the ASX asked for any justification from AVZ for the seeming lack of disclosure? The stuff around the suspension could be from more recent stuff like split of tenement or something. I wouldve thought we would have seen any please explain regarding disclosure related to court cases / Zijin - given those requests are usually public
All my assumptions based on the fact that the voluntary suspension still stands. I've seen other companies completely reamed by the ASX. I'm not convinced they're that toothless as some suggest.
More directly out of some 8300 shareholders with their money tied up for 6 months and many increasing unhappy my assumption is that some of them have broached the ASX on this issue.
Could be wrong.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Rediah

Regular
Can we go over the questions again for the Perth RS?

Among other things, if Perth guys feel its relevant, can ask along the lines for Timely Honest Communication from them, perhaps a dedicated media respondent since most of the board members have done absolutely nothing in last 6 months that they can show as a proof to us. At least one person from them can take media/PR position and be useful for once other than being on all fours when it comes to collecting paycheques.

If they say they cant because they have to make ASX aware of it before they disclose anything then its a BS, Zijin had made outlandish claims one after another, ASX is not running after them about "market sensitive news" that is still left on Zijin's website. Also, who are these Momentum Lawyers, AVZ has never owned them in any of their disclosures, who are these other AVZ representative talking to the local journalists on the ground about AVZ in front of cameras but we never get to hear any of that through offical channels.

Why we are always in the dark and last one to know when we are the one most affected in this whole situation and have to rely on a lot of misinformation on twitter which then flows into forums. I joined TSE & twitter AFTER the suspension, to me a rosy picture was painted by NF in all those ASX announcements and i (along with other friends) went by that. And if I am not on TSE and Twitter and only reading those ASX announcements, it will again sound like that we are winning. Hence all I (we) ask for, among other things, Timely Honest Communication. We don't want to hear, that we will get ML and we will mine, we want to know HOW we will get the ML and WHAT are we doing to get to mine.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

ptlas

Regular
Yea, very fucken sus Nells

Once again the weekend has come along and I find myself wasting another day on this fucken company…. So I’m going to try and summarise some points that I’ve tried to make as well as my point of view on other comments

Starting with the crap from r2d2 and modo

1) As far as class actions or AVZ not adhering to ASX Rules: Wake up dickheads. Nigel has done everything legally especially in regard to obtaining our ML. He had always maintained we had legal ownership and it’s only corrupt court decisions, paid for by Dathomir (Simon Cong) and illegal transferring of shares by Cominiere (as stated by the IGF) that try to imply Nigel has not complied with ASX Rules. He may have been aware of their actions but had always stated they were unlawful and spurious in nature. So nothing changed. What he has been slack about is updating us on the ongoing circumstances regarding ICC and court decisions.

2) Roadshow’s - my view as stated before, try and appease unhappy shareholders ahead of the AGM, and if they’ve got the guts, provide an honest update of our capital requirements…. Possible additional capital required for acquiring the extra 15% from Cominiere…. As far as that goes, not a fucken cent more from me Nigel. You and the BOD and other executives have been more aware of the corruption issues than us shareholders and decided it was risky putting your own money in so you can get fucked now and hopefully won’t get any bonus shares…. I haven’t even been looking at your bonuses because I’m too disgusted to fucken look.

So many of us have supported you with our money and research and put in more hours than the fucken BOD and their 10 meetings.

3) I had much more to say here but just couldn’t be fucken bothered anymore. Like a lot of other shareholders I just feel like selling up and moving on, only I know what Manono (Dathcom) will be worth in a couple of years.

4) No doubt if you get ML granted either by that slime bag Mupande or by other methods, I could envision the likes of BHP wanting in as they also have interests in the DRC. If that was the case I’d be wanting at least $5 in the short term as this project should be worth at least $10 when it’s up and running.

I had more to comment on but refuse to waste any more of my time here as it’s the shitbags running things that should be providing the information

So you can just fuck the fuck right off you fucken shitbag cunts….

Not you Nells (and genuine shareholders)

Mantle taken back 👊💥😡
Good rant mate
I'm beginning to think you might not be a has been, but I think it's a bit rich awarding yourself the mantle

• Haha

ptlas

Regular
@MoneyBags1348

My thoughts were AVZ would break the deal rather than Cath walking away. The reason being we aren't tied to giving up 24%. But I agree, I'd imagine they would happily negotiate a lower %
I recall the break fee being $20m.
Am I correct?

Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
How do you figure that the ASX asked for any justification from AVZ for the seeming lack of disclosure? The stuff around the suspension could be from more recent stuff like split of tenement or something. I wouldve thought we would have seen any please explain regarding earlier disclosure issues related to court cases / Zijin - given those requests are usually public
Also by extension Roon they can't exactly come out and say the corrupt little cun# at CAMI is sitting on his hands even after the ministerial decree with a whole lot of dirt on all the politicians. (more assumptions)
By the way I'm not sure why you're still persisting on the crapper, I've always found your posts of the more realistic and reliable when it comes to having a real handle on the overall situation. Shareholders here can be much more objective outside that toxic environment and I for one would appreciate more of your insights.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom