Let’s hope we all have a win when Nige sells the joint IMO 👍

GLTAH
Not yet, runs this arvo...we'll see 🤞🤞

Reactions: 4 users

CashKing

Regular
Not yet, runs this arvo...we'll see 🤞🤞
This arvo 😂 our time zones are out…

So the outcome of the race remains incomplete.

Looking forward to a positive outcome for you.

I’m sure the owners of that animal have been actively engaging with the other people to ensure a timely win for yourself..

For your sake I hope Jin Cheng Mining Company (Jin Cheng), a subsidiary of Zijin Mining Group Company Limited (Zijin) don’t pursue claims that Jin Cheng be recognised as a majority winner of that bet you put on mate…

GLTAH & To you Pow4ade which I always recognise as…

878D1F15-71D3-41F8-9DC6-8EBF6350D576.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

ptlas

Regular
This arvo 😂 our time zones are out…

So the subject of the race remains incomplete.

Looking forward to a positive outcome for you.

I’m sure the owners of that animal have been actively engaging with the other people to ensure a timely win for yourself..

For your sake I hope Jin Cheng Mining Company (Jin Cheng), a subsidiary of Zijin Mining Group Company Limited (Zijin) don’t pursue claims that Jin Cheng be recognised as a majority winner of that bet you put on mate…

GLTAH & To you Pow4ade which I always recognise as…

View attachment 20510
I think you'll find he signed away his rights to the winnings by not attending a meeting he didn't know about.
The ticket was sold for a packet of pringles and a cheese sandwich to a Chinese guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

ptlas

Regular
Maybe you all rock up at the first road show and Nige says 'Trick or treat'.

Imo the answer should be give us some detailed, accurate and relevant information on the ML or we'll bif your smug mug pineapple boy.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Peterg

One things is certain the mood here is going to be very different from next week. Is Nige going to kill Christmas ? Little Johnny wants a new bicycle for Christmas but mummy put all her money into AVZ after watching reruns of Nigel's greatest hits . Now mummy is f--ked and little Johnny is going to get a rock out the garden for Christmas instead . Nige don't kill little johnny's Christmas .
That's funny stuff, laughing still. I hope you are going to the Brisbane event, if you do let me know so I can enjoy some more humerus. Keep up the spirit.

Bin59

Regular
New video posted yesterday.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Mickyb64

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I want my 13 minutes back.

You can get your time credit back from the Dominican Republic of Congo, it's next to the Banana Republic on level 4. If you get to the United States of Benetton you've gone too far.

I put zero value on stock reviews from some flog whose mother still gives them shit bowl cuts.

I am looking forward to the Munnono project getting up and running.

Typing this as I listen and it just gets worse, I bet this guy has several HC smurf pumping accounts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Just another 'punch to the back of the head!'
Our esteemed lobbyist Marius doing a bit of designer shopping!!!

Hopefully our turn to shop will be soon!

Cheers,
Nells

Yea, very fucken sus Nells

Once again the weekend has come along and I find myself wasting another day on this fucken company…. So I’m going to try and summarise some points that I’ve tried to make as well as my point of view on other comments

Starting with the crap from r2d2 and modo

1) As far as class actions or AVZ not adhering to ASX Rules: Wake up dickheads. Nigel has done everything legally especially in regard to obtaining our ML. He had always maintained we had legal ownership and it’s only corrupt court decisions, paid for by Dathomir (Simon Cong) and illegal transferring of shares by Cominiere (as stated by the IGF) that try to imply Nigel has not complied with ASX Rules. He may have been aware of their actions but had always stated they were unlawful and spurious in nature. So nothing changed. What he has been slack about is updating us on the ongoing circumstances regarding ICC and court decisions.

2) Roadshow’s - my view as stated before, try and appease unhappy shareholders ahead of the AGM, and if they’ve got the guts, provide an honest update of our capital requirements…. Possible additional capital required for acquiring the extra 15% from Cominiere…. As far as that goes, not a fucken cent more from me Nigel. You and the BOD and other executives have been more aware of the corruption issues than us shareholders and decided it was risky putting your own money in so you can get fucked now and hopefully won’t get any bonus shares…. I haven’t even been looking at your bonuses because I’m too disgusted to fucken look.

So many of us have supported you with our money and research and put in more hours than the fucken BOD and their 10 meetings.

3) I had much more to say here but just couldn’t be fucken bothered anymore. Like a lot of other shareholders I just feel like selling up and moving on, only I know what Manono (Dathcom) will be worth in a couple of years.

4) No doubt if you get ML granted either by that slime bag Mupande or by other methods, I could envision the likes of BHP wanting in as they also have interests in the DRC. If that was the case I’d be wanting at least $5 in the short term as this project should be worth at least $10 when it’s up and running.

I had more to comment on but refuse to waste any more of my time here as it’s the shitbags running things that should be providing the information

So you can just fuck the fuck right off you fucken shitbag cunts….

Not you Nells (and genuine shareholders)

Mantle taken back 👊💥😡

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
Just heard from Nigel. He told me he’s already picked his outfit for the roadshow and he sent me this pic. I’m a little disappointed to be honest - I thought Nigel would be more of a French cuffs kinda guy.
C71464F1-DB54-4378-8361-932B87203869.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Nbaz

Regular

Once again the weekend has come along and I find myself wasting another day on this fucken company…. So I’m going to try and summarise some points that I’ve tried to make as well as my point of view on other comments

1) As far as class actions or AVZ not adhering to ASX Rules: Wake up dickheads. Nigel has done everything legally especially in regard to obtaining our ML. He had always maintained we had legal ownership and it’s only corrupt court decisions, paid for by Dathomir (Simon Cong) and illegal transferring of shares by Cominiere (as stated by the IGF) that try to imply Nigel has not complied with ASX Rules. He may have been aware of their actions but had always stated they were unlawful and spurious in nature. So nothing changed. What he has been slack about is updating us on the ongoing circumstances regarding ICC and court decisions.

2) Roadshow’s - my view as stated before, try and appease unhappy shareholders ahead of the AGM, and if they’ve got the guts, provide an honest update of our capital requirements…. Possible additional capital required for acquiring the extra 15% from Cominiere…. As far as that goes, not a fucken cent more from me Nigel. You and the BOD and other executives have been more aware of the corruption issues than us shareholders and decided it was risky putting your own money in so you can get fucked now and hopefully won’t get any bonus shares…. I haven’t even been looking at your bonuses because I’m too disgusted to fucken look.

So many of us have supported you with our money and research and put in more hours than the fucken BOD and their 10 meetings.

3) I had much more to say here but just couldn’t be fucken bothered anymore. Like a lot of other shareholders I just feel like selling up and moving on, only I know what Manono (Dathcom) will be worth in a couple of years.

4) No doubt if you get ML granted either by that slime bag Mupande or by other methods, I could envision the likes of BHP wanting in as they also have interests in the DRC. If that was the case I’d be wanting at least $5 in the short term as this project should be worth at least $10 when it’s up and running.

I had more to comment on but refuse to waste any more of my time here as it’s the shitbags running things that should be providing the information

Not you Nells (and genuine shareholders

Mantle taken back 👊💥😡
I've got a feeling these roadshows may be to see what the feel is like amongst the top shareholders about the idea of potentially dropping the Cath deal and cap raising the money to get started. It could then guarantee we can move forward even if we lose the Zinjin and cominere deals we still hold the lion's share. The drawback is we lose Cath's experience but I'm sure we can sell a slice to someone else or Cath at a smaller %

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
All those attending the Halloween roadshows I found this new halloween outfit if anyone is interested…..
1667007866240.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Roon

Regular

Not you Nells (and genuine shareholders)

Mantle taken back 👊💥😡

Can't agree with you on number one. Whether or not NF believed these two cases were spurious they obviously had potential to be material, and withholding them from SH's was in breach of ASX obligations.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Bray

Regular
Had an interesting morning… was having breaky at a ladies house I work under, she is a geo and BHPs exploration superintendent, we got in the topic of hard rock deposits and I brought up DRC and it’s massive resource of lithium, she proceeded to tell me she’s went to uni and is good friends with a geo working for an Australian company over there.. updates to come 😉

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 29 users

wombat74

Top 20
Had an interesting morning… was having breaky at a ladies house I work under, she is a geo and BHPs exploration superintendent, we got in the topic of hard rock deposits and I brought up DRC and it’s massive resource of lithium, she proceeded to tell me she’s went to uni and is good friends with a geo working for an Australian company over there.. updates to come 😉
So are you now more confident ? Yes or No .

• Thinking

Bray

Regular
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

John25

Regular
Sorry but nothing is happening. BoD having a laugh/giggle ,throw in a Road Show ..fill the SHs full of false hope /confidence .If a CR is warranted how about NF & Co fund it with their FREE shares …sell /wrap this Company up …Felix & corrupt bunch of Op shop suit wearing monkeys aren’t capable of running a soup kitchen .Mondays Shit Show is going to be full of Patience/Imminent & Soon but if one of those words should ever leave one of our BoD mouths ..it should be a Go fuck yourself & goodluck in NZ .Sick of being bent over by these highly paid under performing bunch of pricks
1667010998218.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

wombat74

Top 20
Snoopy at the Road Show after party.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom