AVZ Discussion 2022

Remark

Top 20
Boxes are getting ticked, there's good news circling us, but I for one am positive one minute, then concerned the next and the only people to blame for this is the AVZ executives and the BOD.

I think I have however solved the problem when it comes to deciding what to take to the Roadshows, some have mentioned pineapples, some baseball bats, may I suggest these.... A group discount could apply for orders of 10 or more

View attachment 20425
Or maybe some of these?

Flaming-Pineapple.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
Boxes are getting ticked, there's good news circling us, but I for one am positive one minute, then concerned the next and the only people to blame for this is the AVZ executives and the BOD.

I think I have however solved the problem when it comes to deciding what to take to the Roadshows, some have mentioned pineapples, some baseball bats, may I suggest these.... A group discount could apply for orders of 10 or more

View attachment 20425
Hey MoneyBags can you go into more details about the positive ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
In my desperation for news or any snippet of relevant info at all I am searching further than Google or Twitter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2022-10-28 135832.jpg

• Haha
  • Thinking

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Screenshot 2022-10-28 140104.jpg

Reactions: 9 users
Hey MoneyBags can you go into more details about the positive ?

Well my friend, it’s a little bit like when I was positive about my match making of you and Nell’s. I was so hopeful…. and then it all went pineapple shape when you told us you were married. But then I was positive again because at least you two made up and are friends

See what I mean now!?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Remark

Top 20
Some "light" 🔥 entertainment while we all wait....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Not long till market close

Will AVZ issue that pre-roadshow announcement after hours today???

Waiting Nige....waiting......

1666929491161.gif

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Bin59

Regular

Manono lithium is an asset for the DRC/Serge Ngandu: "We need a serene business climate where there is a mutual sharing of profits..."​

1666931853881.png

CHRIS MUTOMBOseptembre 2, 2022
The conference bringing together the various stakeholders working in the mining sector, in the Manono lithium project, took place on Thursday, August 11, 2022, at the CEPAS center in Gombe. This moment of reflection by the various mining companies shareholders in the project, including L'AVZ, Cominière etc., was organized by the Episcopal Commission for Natural Resources of the National Episcopal Conference of Congo (CERN-CENCO), under the theme: "how can Manono lithium in the DRC contribute to the energy transition? Multi-party reflection on the sidelines of the pre COP27". Relying on the press, One of the speakers at the conference, Mr. Serge Ngandu of the AVZ, called for a serene business climate where there is a mutual sharing of benefits, without ignoring the Manono people who are honored for this exploitation.

"We need a serene business climate or there is a mutual sharing of profits. But the main thing in all this is the people of Manono who must benefit from this Manono lithium exploitation, "he made it clear. According to it, only the notification from the CAMI that hinders the implementation of the project. "The Minister of Mines has already signed the permit, and the permit is only signed after it has met three conditions, which are favorable cadastral life, favorable environmental life and favorable technical life. So, she did her job. The CAMI only has to notify and give us what to pay as a surface duty and we will start the project, "he said.

According to him, the DRC will find itself strongly economically once the project is launched. "We think, the way we developed the project, the State and Congo will end up definitively," he suggests, and adds, "because we thought we were in line with the minds of the Head of State, establishing a chain of value". According to him, the value chain will start from the mine. "We will produce a concentrate, and the concentrate will be refined to have added value. And around these activities, we will build an economic zone that will produce opportunities for local entrepreneurs, "he said.

It falls by making it known, apart from the economic advantages, this operation will benefit Manono from the electric current, which has been disconnected from the national electricity network for so long. " Manono being in a rural environment, not being connected to a national electricity network, but on site there is a dam that was destroyed, but that we want to renovate and the electricity will come from this dam to start activities. You can't start saving without electricity. So, the electricity that will come from Mpianamuanga will be used to start the mine and at the same time, will serve the community, "he added.

Israel Mpoyi

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

LOCKY82

Regular
You'd imagine if you all you had was a basic roadshow announcement you'd get it out now so people have time to be angry over the weekend and slightly cool down before roadshow?? Or maybe there's a big one on the way? God help them if it's a shitty announcement Monday morning! PINEAPPLEMAN will be a man on a mission!!
Pineapple No GIF by Jarritos

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Not long till market close

Will AVZ issue that pre-roadshow announcement after hours today???

Waiting Nige....waiting......

View attachment 20439
Maybe Nige's silver lining is watching Boatman & Tommy's shorts burn over the weekend, maybe even to 4:01pm on Mon 31/10 ... then rolling the shit-storm clouds back with ML Ann +++ before the WA roadshow? I've always struggled for & looked for the glass half full 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Kenno61

Regular
Just a thought /suggestion - AVZ could put local DRC news /updates etc of the Manono Project, local interviews, articles etc. on their social media account(s). For eg. any news & updates not needed to be announced on the ASX, but of interest to their shareholders - especially during mine development etc. (PLS did this through their Instagram & Twitter accounts during mine development which was very well received by investors and other interested parties. It’s a shame to see the last post on the Twitter account was in July).

Close of ASX Trading on Monday (31st) is 2pm WA TIME. Roadshow commences at 5pm. That's a three hour gap to make any announcements

• Fire

TDITD

Top 20
Best realistic scenario:
Signing ceremony in DRC today for Collaboration Agreement & SEZ, then on plane back in time for Perth RS with those in hand and a credible way forward to ML and a please, please don't sell pitch.
Without any announcements to date, that's as low/high as I've set my expectations.

Best realistic scenario:
Signing ceremony in DRC today for Collaboration Agreement & SEZ, then on plane back in time for Perth RS with those in hand and a credible way forward to ML and a please, please don't sell pitch.
Without any announcements to date, that's as low/high as I've set my expectations.
tenor.gif

which will have us all......
Guardians Of The Galaxy Marvel GIF

But ultimately I'm expecting BOD to give us .....

tenor (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Close of ASX Trading on Monday (31st) is 2pm WA TIME. Roadshow commences at 5pm. That's a three hour gap to make any announcements

Perth roadshow starts at 8pm Sydney time - so those of us on the east side will be maggoted while we sit around logged into TSE waiting for the westies to give us an update later that night

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Perth roadshow starts at 8pm Sydney time - so those of us on the east side will be maggoted while we sit around logged into TSE waiting for the westies to give us an update later that night
Luxury, fuck, it’ll be 10pm before it even starts for me. By the time you sandgropers have finished the canapés and Dom, I’ll be absolutely gaga

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Hi Jag, I trust you have updated to this model so we can all be at the Perth Roadshow?
View attachment 20451

Don’t be surprised if Nigel is the one with the hat considering how we are going to pay for the remaining 15% from Cominiere.

The exec’s and BOD better start realising that the shareholders on this forum aren’t as gullible as they might think.

I’m trying to be positive and I want to be positive but it goes both ways Nigel. If the BOD and exec’s had chipped some of their own money in, holders like me and others might be more generous with our comments and less suspicious with our feelings

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

wombat74

Top 20
One things is certain the mood here is going to be very different from next week. Is Nige going to kill Christmas ? Little Johnny wants a new bicycle for Christmas but mummy put all her money into AVZ after watching reruns of Nigel's greatest hits . Now mummy is f--ked and little Johnny is going to get a rock out the garden for Christmas instead . Nige don't kill little johnny's Christmas .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
One things is certain the mood here is going to be very different from next week. Is Nige going to kill Christmas ? Little Johnny wants a new bicycle for Christmas but mummy put all her money into AVZ after watching reruns of Nigel's greatest hits . Now mummy is f--ked and little Johnny is going to get a rock out the garden for Christmas instead . Nige don't kill little johnny's Christmas . What sort of a f--ked up person would do something like that ? IMO

Off course little Johnny may identify as a rock and Teflon Nige comes out smelling of roses again...

• Haha
  • Thinking

Samus

Top 20
Friday night ladies and gents!
to-the-pit-of-misery.gif

• Haha
  • Fire

Doc

Master of Quan
Don’t be surprised if Nigel is the one with the hat considering how we are going to pay for the remaining 15% from Cominiere.

The exec’s and BOD better start realising that the shareholders on this forum aren’t as gullible as they might think.

I’m trying to be positive and I want to be positive but it goes both ways Nigel. If the BOD and exec’s had chipped some of their own money in, holders like me and others might be more generous with our comments and less suspicious with our feelings

At the moment Nige really has nothing to talk about come Monday. No new info released to market and let’s be honest not much info at all last 6 months. If it’s not released to market he can’t talk on it. At the moment these roadshows leaving a bad taste in my mouth. You may be on the money ( pardon the pun ) about the hat being passed around. Although if it gets the project moving I’ll reluctantly agree.
Hopefully proven wrong on Monday with a belter of an announcement.
Have a good weekend

• Fire
  • Sad
Top Bottom