AVZ Discussion 2022

CashKing

Regular
I think Zijin might be out! Even the Chinese media is no longer mentioning the 15% Manono acquisition. As if the episode never happened 😂

Use the browser translation
Fuck me now I’m leaning mandarin via google..

I know numbers but 😉

F045BD36-3C7E-45A3-9344-B5072503D72B.png

100% 70% etc

Although who knows with AVZ

TBAG TOMMY COULD “COME OUT IF HE DIDN’T ALREADY” 😉 SAYING HE OWNS PART OF MANONO ALSO…

Quote me & I’ve always said when you take the prettiest girl to the ball everyone will get jealous and want her too… This seems to be happening now…

Putain juste à temps ces connards arrivent en essayant de voler notre belle de la balle...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

DoubleA

Regular

In their official English site Lithum pages, did not even talk about manono

Zijin Mining's First Lithium Mine Project Opens Up Lithium Carbonate Optimization Process​

Zijin Mining's First Lithium Mine Project Opens Up Lithium Carbonate Optimization Process
Voice broadcastshrink fontEnlarge fontWeiboWeChatshare0
A few days ago, Zijin Mining announced that recently the company's first lithium mine project, Lithium Industry Kesi, successfully opened up the lithium carbonate optimization process , transformed the original pilot system, and successfully produced 20 kilograms of qualified lithium carbonate products, which not only provided the Argentine 3Q project construction provides technical support, and also provides samples for future product sales.

0e67-f7ddeacb4e390fadbfb7bd0c6657c4b1.jpg

It is understood that Lithium Cosi has achieved many achievements in process optimization through continuous innovation, greatly saving raw material consumption, investment and operating costs, and effectively improving production efficiency. At the same time, research on technical topics such as accelerated brine evaporation, comprehensive recovery of mother liquor, and comprehensive utilization of waste salt and waste residues are also being carried out.
Since 2021, Zijin Mining has deeply implemented the "attempt to sneakily steal lithium deposits" goal, seized the major strategic opportunities for the transformation and upgrading of global clean energy, and accelerated the deployment of new energy minerals such as lithium. Mine exploration, Tibet Lagocuo Salt Lake Lithium Mine, Hunan Daoxian Xiangyuan Lithium Mine and other projects mergers and acquisitions.
In October last year, Zijin Mining invested 4.939 billion yuan in cash to acquire Canada’s New Lithium Company. The core asset of New Lithium Company is the Tres Quebradas Salar (“3Q”) Salt Lake Project in Catamarca Province, northwestern Argentina. The acquisition was completed in January this year.
Argentina 3Q Salt Lake Lithium Mine is located in the famous "Lithium Triangle" in South America. It is one of the world's best lithium salt lake resources . Its volume ranks top 5 among the world's major salt lakes, and its grade ranks among the top 3 among the world's major salt lakes. The total resource of lithium carbonate equivalent of the project is about 7.63 million tons , of which the first phase is planned to produce 20,000 tons of battery-grade lithium carbonate per year, and it is expected to be completed and put into operation by the end of 2023.
In January this year, Zijin Mining and Congo (DRC) National Mining Company established a joint venture, officially launching Zijin Mining's first lithium exploration project. The exploration project is located at the periphery of the Manono Lithium Mine in Congo, the world's largest hard rock type lithium mine, with huge prospecting potential.
In April this year, Zijin Mining planned to invest in the acquisition of four asset packages of Dunan Group. The total price of the underlying assets of the transaction was 7.682 billion yuan, of which the core underlying asset was 100% equity of Jinshi Mining, with a price of 4.897 billion yuan. Jinshi Mining holds a 70% stake in Tibet Ali Laguo Resources Company, which owns the Lagocuo Salt Lake Lithium Mine Project in Ligaize County, Tibet. After the acquisition is completed, Zijin Mining's equity-owned lithium carbonate resources will reach 9.13 million tons.
In June this year, Zijin Mining planned to invest about 1.8 billion yuan to acquire a 71.14% stake in Houdao Mining. Houdao Mining holds 100% of the mining rights of Xiangyuan Lithium Polymetallic Mine. Xiangyuan Lithium Polymetallic Mine is a large-scale, low-grade hard rock lithium ore that is scarce in China. Its resources are ranked 13th in the world and 3rd in China. It mainly contains 870,000 tons of lithium oxide, which is equivalent to equivalent carbonic acid. Lithium resources are 2.16 million tons.
Zijin Mining said that according to the company's preliminary plan, the mine plans to use large-scale open-pit mining. The preliminary plan is to build the mine at a scale of 10 million tons per year, with an annual output of 60,000 to 70,000 tons of lepidolite containing lithium carbonate equivalent. Lithium hydroxide smelting project.
According to the statistics of securities institutions, up to now, Zijin Mining has a total of more than 10 million tons of lithium carbonate equivalent resources. The company expects to form an annual production capacity of 50,000 tons of lithium carbonate (LCE) in 2025, and plans to have an annual production capacity of 150,000 tons of lithium carbonate equivalent in the long-term. Above, the company's lithium resources and production are expected to enter the top 10 in the world and the top 3 in China.

Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20
Zijin Mining's First Lithium Mine Project Opens Up Lithium Carbonate Optimization Process

A few days ago, Zijin Mining announced that the company's first lithium mine project, Lithium Industry Kesi, has successfully opened up the lithium carbonate optimization process, transformed the original pilot system, and successfully produced 20 kilograms of qualified lithium carbonate products.

Argentine 3Q project construction provides technical support, and also provides samples for future product sales.

It is understood that Lithium Cosi has achieved many achievements in process optimization through continuous innovation, greatly saving raw material consumption, investment and operating costs, and effectively improving production efficiency.

At the same time, research on technical topics such as accelerated brine evaporation, comprehensive recovery of mother liquor, and comprehensive utilization of waste salt and waste residues are also being carried out.

Since 2021, Zijin Mining has deeply implemented the "dual carbon" goal, seized the major strategic opportunities for the transformation and upgrading of global clean energy, and accelerated the deployment of new energy minerals such as lithium.

Mine exploration, Tibet Lagocuo Salt Lake Lithium Mine, Hunan Daoxian Xiangyuan Lithium Mine and other projects mergers and acquisitions.

In October last year, Zijin Mining invested 4.939 billion yuan in cash to acquire Canada New Lithium Company.

The core asset of New Lithium Company is the Tres Quebradas Salar ("3Q") Salt Lake Project in Catamarca Province, northwestern Argentina.

The acquisition was completed in January this year.

Argentina 3Q Salt Lake Lithium Mine is located in the famous "Lithium Triangle" in South America. It is one of the world's best lithium salt lake resources.

Its volume ranks top 5 among the world's major salt lakes, and its grade ranks among the top 3 among the world's major salt lakes.

The total resource of lithium carbonate equivalent of the project is about 7.63 million tons, of which the first phase is planned to produce 20,000 tons of battery-grade lithium carbonate per year, and it is expected to be completed and put into operation by the end of 2023.

In January this year, Zijin Mining and Congo (DRC) National Mining Company established a joint venture, officially launching Zijin Mining's first lithium exploration project.

The exploration project is located at the periphery of the Manono Lithium Mine in Congo, the world's largest hard rock type lithium mine, with huge prospecting potential.

In April of this year, Zijin Mining planned to invest in the acquisition of four asset packages under Dunan Group.

The total price of the underlying assets of the transaction was 7.682 billion yuan, of which the core underlying asset was 100% equity of Jinshi Mining at a price of 4.897 billion yuan.

Jinshi Mining holds a 70% stake in Tibet Ali Laguo Resources Company, which owns the Lagocuo Salt Lake Lithium Mine Project in Ligaize County, Tibet.

After the acquisition is completed, Zijin Mining's equity-owned lithium carbonate resources will reach 9.13 million tons.

In June this year, Zijin Mining planned to invest about 1.8 billion yuan to acquire a 71.14% stake in Houdao Mining. Houdao Mining holds 100% of the mining rights of Xiangyuan Lithium Polymetallic Mine.

Xiangyuan Lithium Polymetallic Mine is a large-scale, low-grade hard rock lithium mine that is scarce in China.

Its resources are ranked 13th in the world and 3rd in China.

It mainly contains 870,000 tons of lithium oxide, which is equivalent to carbonic acid. Lithium resources are 2.16 million tons.

Zijin Mining said that according to the company's preliminary plan, the mine plans to use large-scale open-pit mining.

The preliminary plan is to build the mine at a scale of 10 million tons per year, with an annual output of 60,000 to 70,000 tons of lepidolite containing lithium carbonate equivalent. Lithium hydroxide smelting project.

According to the statistics of securities institutions, up to now, Zijin Mining has more than 10 million tons of lithium carbonate equivalent resources.

The company expects to form an annual production capacity of 50,000 tons of lithium carbonate (LCE) in 2025, and plans to have an annual production capacity of 150,000 tons of lithium carbonate equivalent in the long-term.

Above, the company's lithium resources and production are expected to enter the top 10 in the world and the top 3 in China.

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 users

Lichione

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

pow4ade

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Rediah

Regular

wombat74

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

John25

Regular
It could ALL happen tomorrow
1666792313161.gif

• Haha
  • Love

cruiser51

Top 20
How will Zijin break the news to its shareholders that they handed back the 15% bargain investment deposit of US$5 million in Dathcom to the DRC Government, without losing face?

Don't forget that the news items quoted are Aussie 9/5/22 and not 5/9/22.

Are they going to say we tried to steal it for you, or are they going to say we were just joking? :oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

CashKing

Regular
It could ALL happen tomorrow
View attachment 20184
John as much as we would like it to happen tomorrow it ain’t going to happen tomorrow……Sorry old friend… You must wake up and make sure it’s Thursday to start with, then you must go on your 13 hour day at work and repeat this bullshit over and over and over and over again…

Understand John ??

We must wait longer and longer until that day we finally hit that ML & AVZ gets bought out for way more than we paid ages ago :)

GFLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

John25

Regular
John as much as we would like it to happen tomorrow it ain’t going to happen tomorrow……Sorry old friend… You must wake up and make sure it’s Thursday to start with, then you must go on your 13 hour day at work and repeat this bullshit over and over and over and over again…

Understand John ??

We must wait longer and longer until that day we finally hit that ML & AVZ gets bought out for way more than we paid ages ago :)

GFLTAH
Looks like all the soft cocks over East are in their comfy beds ..We can only hope Cash …just joking about the soft cocks …its the Bundy talking 🙈🤪😊…I honestly love you fellas plus Nellie for keeping me San(ish)
1666793337588.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

CashKing

Regular
Looks like all the soft cocks over East are in their comfy beds ..We can only hope Cash …just joking about the soft cocks …its the Bundy talking 🙈🤪😊…I honestly love you fellas plus Nellie for keeping me San(ish)
View attachment 20185
Holding AVZ for 5 years we are not sane bud….

I’ve got ex girlfriends that are more san(ish) than us right now….

GFLTAH 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Lichione

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

tonster66

Regular
In regards to the road shows, is my SMSF able to pay costs involved in attending. I think it should but I am not sure. Is anyone able to provide some general guidelines

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Doc

Master of Quan
In regards to the road shows, is my SMSF able to pay costs involved in attending. I think it should but I am not sure. Is anyone able to provide some general guidelines

I’m no accountant but I’m pretty sure when you write on tax documents - 12 Jack Daniels and cokes for a Mr Moneybags. Reasoning: to intoxicate to the point he spills the beans on all he knows - that some questions will be raised

• Haha
  • Fire

tonster66

Regular
I’m no accountant but I’m pretty sure when you write on tax documents - 12 Jack Daniels and cokes for a Mr Moneybags. Reasoning: to intoxicate to the point he spills the beans on all he knows - that some questions will be raised
yes :) more so airfare and accomodation

Reactions: 3 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

Understand John ??

GFLTAH

You may ask yourself, how did I get here? AND THE DAYS GO BY

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom