AVZ Discussion 2022

Bray

Regular
Don’t forget to buy a ticket for the 160 Mil powerball tonight big dogs!

Reactions: 9 users

oxxa23

Regular
Don’t forget to buy a ticket for the 160 Mil powerball tonight big dogs!
don't waste your money... i've already got the winner..

• Haha

Frank

Top 20
I want to feel what you’re feeling. Is it ok for me to say that?
Some may say that's Totally Inappropriate Mr.

While others may say,

Inappropriate.png

Inappropriate !.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
1666837590678.png

• Fire
  • Love

Remark

Top 20
"I checked CAMI the tenth time today
And practiced all the AGM things I'd say
Nige came over, I lost my nerve
I took the pineapple and made him dessert

Oh, I know I'm being used
That's okay, man, 'cause I like the abuse
I know he's pineappling me*
That's okay 'cause I've got no self-esteem"

Edit - * partial credit to @DiscoDanNZ 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

GuruDukun

Regular
https://www.finanznachrichten.de/na...s-update-zum-schiedsgerichtsverfahren-674.htm

Here is a article (advertisement) in German which discusses the issues at Manono by Axino Capital.

On social media Commentary':

"Interested parties and also the invested investors should therefore not interpret a continued silence by AVZ Minerals on statements made in the social media as a tacit confirmation of these remarks of any kind. Rather, patience is still required in the tiresome affair. This should be quite easy, at least for the invested investors, since at least the concluded contracts support rather than impair the legal position of AVZ Minerals."

Reactions: 21 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
"I checked CAMI the tenth time today
And practiced all the AGM things I'd say
Nige came over, I lost my nerve
I took the pineapple and made him dessert

Oh, I know I'm being used
That's okay, man, 'cause I like the abuse
I know he's playing with me
That's okay 'cause I've got no self-esteem"

OUT-FUCKING-STANDING, if I could just offer one suggestion

1053001.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
1666843262832.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Frank

Top 20
Days of our DRC Lives.jpeg

Imbalance in the 2023 presidential election: does the Tshisekedi-Mukwege duo dismiss Fayulu, Katumbi and Kabila from the race?

For a few days now, it has been rumored in the corridors that the Congolese Nobel Prize winner, Doctor Denis Mukwege, would be a presidential candidate for 2023.

These revelations on the future in politics of Doctor Denis Mukwege are coming out everywhere and especially on social networks , especially Twitter, although the interested party himself did not say anything about it.

This is what is legitimate because the most famous of Congolese doctors, as a citizen of this country, enjoying the fullness of his rights like others, is free to apply for any political position in his country.

His alleged candidacy received a favorable reception from a certain opinion to the point that several associations and movements joined forces to support this candidacy.

And as a premonitory sign, the Panzi hospital has recently received several distinguished visitors who have come from afar to admire the work done by the man who is nicknamed the "women's repairer".

These include former French President Francois Hollande, Countess of Wessex Sophie Rhys-Jones, and more.

Still, Mukwege if her announced candidacy is confirmed, she will join several others announced long before him.

This is particularly Martin Fayulu.

2nd in the 2018 presidential election. He has always accused an electoral hold-up in the ballot organized by Corneille Nangaa and has always considered himself "Elected President", according to his own count.

Currently, he is on a Euro-American tour although he no longer manages to galvanize the crowds as before and to be received by officials.

He preferred to opt for conferences and seminars, sometimes paying and more often empty.

Undoubtedly, this is due to his congenital ruptures with his political partners of yesteryear within the Lamuka coalition, the latest of which is former Prime Minister Adolphe Muzito, also a declared candidate for the next presidential election.

The latter, during a press briefing, attacked his ex-brother with crude terms straight out of the local musical universe: “Boyebi Wenge Musica…?

Bamoni JB azosala success, bakosi ye, bayebisi ye: yonde ozosala ke Werra azala! So abandi (JB) kosala ba nzonzing na mark na ye… abandi ko neglect ndeko na ye… asali patriotic block without that nayeba…”

These "truths" of Adolphe Muzito who speaks of Lamuka and the egocentrism of Martin Fayulu are rejected by the Fayulu camp, one of whose collaborators, Nico Mayengele, qualifies Muzito as a "mediocre" candidate.

There is also Moïse Katumbi who has never taken his eyes off the presidency.

The repeated failures of TP Mazembe in African interclub competitions did not disturb his ambitions at the city of the AU.

From Kashobwe, he multiplies interviews on foreign channels and attacks the record of Felix Tshisekedi while his party, "Together for the Republic", is a member of the ruling coalition with several ministers.

Another candidate, probably the least, is former Prime Minister Matata Ponyo.

Although his candidacy is more linked to his legal setbacks, he hasn't spoken about it lately. He has become as if voiceless.

Would he have finally withdrawn?

Without forgetting the Kabila camp whose thirst to return to power has never been quenched. But with which candidate?

Joseph Kabila being dismissed logically although some constitutionalists do not share this opinion, it is rather the former first lady, Olive Lembe Kabila, who multiplies targeted attacks against the current President.

She would be presidential according to certain indiscretions.

And suddenly, an opinion tells them without saying that "all of you there, you don't have the weight!" ".

The only person capable of facing Felix Tshisekedi is Dénis Mukwege.

Otherwise it's going to be an unbalanced struggle.

That's what it means.

In that case, why should the Tshisekedi camp complain?

Why did these communicators redirect their organs from Stalin to Mukwege?

He should rather feel perked up since the competition is withering.

Politics is a minefield and muddy, we dirty our clothes parading there.

Doctor Mukwege must know that his white coat will come out reddish like after a bloody surgical operation.

Faustin Katanga, analyst, believes that the man has become a kind of myth through this civil combat which has rightly earned him the international honorary distinction.

All the fear now is to see this myth collapse on the political stage on which it has chosen to express itself now.

“Prudence would have liked the doctor to first master his chosen sector – health and civil society – before throwing himself into a somersault. Still fresh in our memories is the learned observation of Jean de Dieu Nguz – a – Karl I Bond to Bishop Monsengwo at the time.

The urgency of the moment forces everyone to dive into troubled waters, since the Republic is in danger, it is absolutely necessary to save the DRC…,” says Faustin Katanga.

And to continue:

In connection with his political commitment, in particular at the National Sovereign Conference, the former Prime Minister at the time said: “Can we throw ourselves into a swimming pool full of water, and hope to come out dry? ".

By throwing himself into politics today, Doctor Denis Mukwege exposes himself to attacks of another kind.

Here all shots are allowed, but above all it will even be necessary to walk on the interests of those who were claimed to be protecting yesterday.

In the political field, the popular interest is not always the common thread of the action of the leader, exposing him to general disapproval. »

He concludes: “Furthermore, the interests of his constituents do not always coincide with those of the kingmakers who sponsored his accession to power.

As proof, the gap between the discourse of the American administration and its action in eastern DRC.

In short, there is a risk of antagonizing the population or the world powers.

In the first case, we lose all the prestige that characterized the leader; in the second, the coup de force would be the least reward, otherwise, it is assassination!

Hence the importance of caution in the face of requests from Westerners for political responsibilities, especially when proven experience in this area is not justified.

You should know that by committing to this voice some had paid a high price for it in history, is Doctor Mukwege the next one?

History will tell us more.

mediacongo

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Remark

Top 20
Apparently Nigel has chosen his outfit for the roadshow & AGM....

Nigel body armour.JPG

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Charbella

Regular
https://www.finanznachrichten.de/na...s-update-zum-schiedsgerichtsverfahren-674.htm

Here is a article (advertisement) in German which discusses the issues at Manono by Axino Capital.

On social media Commentary':

"Interested parties and also the invested investors should therefore not interpret a continued silence by AVZ Minerals on statements made in the social media as a tacit confirmation of these remarks of any kind. Rather, patience is still required in the tiresome affair. This should be quite easy, at least for the invested investors, since at least the concluded contracts support rather than impair the legal position of AVZ Minerals."
This is by far the most supportive article coming from Axino in the last couple of months. In the previous articles they were pretty pissed.

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

TDITD

Top 20
feels a little like we are in the calm before the storm

or is it just me ?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20

or is it just me ?
1666846455092.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Samus

Top 20

or is it just me ?
Perhaps the eye of the shit storm?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Thinking

Winenut

Go AVZ!
With the Perth roadshow kicking off next Monday 5.00pm if we are to believe management's previous announcement we should be getting an update on activities in the DRC some time prior

With that in mind I would speculate the pre-roadshow update would be released post-trading on Friday or pre-trading on Monday

Just pure speculation but that at the minimum would provide everyone some time prior to the roadshow to digest whatever information it might contain

I for one am very keen to see the promised update

Will be super pissed off if it's not provided

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom