AVZ Discussion 2022

CHB

Regular
Chinese playing 4d chess.. going you can't build a mine if we just put a mine on it first anyway

Think About It GIF by Identity

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Looks like one of the autists on Reddit /asxbets got a bright idea from the video yesterday...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Looks like one of the autists on Reddit /asxbets got a bright idea from the video yesterday...

I gotta admit, that's bloody good stuff. Amazing that non-holders and downrampers understand the issues and the nuances so well. Credit where credit is due!

Reactions: 7 users

John25

Regular
Every time some nobody shows up linking themselves to Manono, SHs are like ....
Who Are You Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

what does it mean in a bigger scheme of things ? Seems like everyone is entering Manono except us, having their fill, like the ungrateful relatives that show up as soon as they realise you have won big time in a lottery and start to associate themselves with you.
Same child …Twin or Sibling
1666780165988.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Roon

Regular

Hahaha omg. This is actually amazing. Gave me a good chuckle, and hits pretty close to home

Reactions: 9 users
Hahaha omg. This is actually amazing. Gave me a good chuckle, and hits pretty close to home
Have a look at the original by @TDITD it’s even better

Reactions: 10 users

CashKing

Regular
I gotta admit, that's bloody good stuff. Amazing that non-holders and downrampers understand the issues and the nuances so well. Credit where credit is due!
on apprend même le français avec google translate 😂

FFS GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Fire

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

CashKing

Regular
Late to the party JAG, busy Changing the oil in the Kia mate ?

Watch the reddit version you soon will 😂

• Haha

Samus

Top 20
FFS this is truly horrible being an AVZ shareholder atm 🤦‍♂️
Honestly you've just got to laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

CashKing

Regular
FFS this is truly horrible being an AVZ shareholder atm 🤦‍♂️
Honestly you've just got to laugh 🤣
Those two clips should be shown on a big screen at the poxy royal show AVZ are apparently wasting more money on fucking around while the for sale sign is up but isn’t actually up…. But we don’t talk about that….. We’ll actually we don’t really talk about anything hey AVZ..

It makes more sense than wtf is going on now..

GFLTAH

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

TDITD

Top 20

Overall you gotta laugh at it, but any fuckwit using the term baggie discloses their sub 100 IQ. The vitriol they have will make success even sweeter. Imagine being such a small person you put all that energy into wishing other peoples investments fail.

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

TDITD

Top 20
Those two clips should be shown on a big screen at the poxy royal show AVZ are apparently wasting more money on fucking around while the for sale sign is up but isn’t actually up…. But we don’t talk about that….. We’ll actually we don’t really talk about anything hey AVZ..

GFLTAH
Joe Biden makes more sense right now than AVZ

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20

GFLTAH
hamsters kia commercial GIF
Me and the boys rockin up to the RS in the KIA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

CashKing

Regular
hamsters kia commercial GIF
Me and the boys rockin up to the RS in the KIA
FFS I can’t afford a suit at the moment mate…. 🤔

Doing tax on Saturday morning 😂

Do they come in gold ? With stash spots ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Charbella

Regular
I think Zijin might be out! Even the Chinese media is no longer mentioning the 15% Manono acquisition. As if the episode never happened 😂

Use the browser translation

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users

Lichione

Regular
I think Zijin might be out! Even the Chinese media is no longer mentioning the 15% Manono acquisition. As if the episode never happened 😂

Use the browser translation

In their official English site Lithum pages, did not even talk about manono

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom