Regular
Just received confirmation of Roadshow 31st October 5pm
yeah, same for me for melbourne...

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Hudnut

Regular
Reminds me of an Arthur Conan Doyle short story:

- Ethical businessman gets taken for a ride by his business partner and business nearly goes broke.
- He does the right thing by his customers, and sets about rebuilding the business.
- Journo does a hatchet job on the business and the businessman, not stating that the businessman was also a victim and not the perp.
- Business starts being affected by negative publicity.
- Journo refuses to correct his error and doesn't GAF.
- Businessman gets legal opinion. Told he'll go broke with the legal costs in order to get a 2 line retraction buried in the middle pages.
- Businessman goes 'round to Journo's place and bloodies his nose as soon as he answers the door, and insists on being arrested.
- Then he defends himself in court. As he is allowed to say whatever he wants in court, he tells the whole sordid story, including what a hack the Journo is. He has invited all the media to the court session, who duly print everything and ruin the Journo completely.
- Judge gives him a minor fine for punching the Journo. No conviction recorded.

So, any volunteers? :)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Doc

Master of Quan

Yeah I’ll be at the Sydney one as long as this isn’t a flying the flag exercise only!

Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
I should also point out that they mentioned Greenfield outside manono. Assuming their 2 exploration nearby

I did not see the mention of 15%, or holding share at our projects, which is good
Greenfields means nothing. It's just a term used for mining/construction so has no bearing on anything. Refer to my previous comment.

Reactions: 1 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Was doing a bit search and found out this , after google translation, interestingly, they mentioned manono however only green fields. Interesting?

≈==

At the same time, focusing on building green global competitiveness, Zijin Mining, relying on its traditional advantages in the mining industry, has advanced into the blue ocean field of new energy and new materials, including "white oil" - lithium into the selection of strategic metal minerals, and firstly completed Argentina's world-class high-grade 3Q lithium The acquisition of Salt Lake resulted in about 7.63 million tons of lithium carbonate resources. The first phase is designed to produce 20,000 tons of battery-grade lithium carbonate per year. It is planned to be completed and put into operation by the end of 2023. At the same time, it has been deployed outside the Manono Lithium Mine, the world's largest hard rock lithium deposit in Congo (Kinshasa). Greenfield exploration project.
Any link to the source?

Interested to see the date of it. Z can fuck right off and play in their sandpit, which I think is the old Force tenement, abandoned at the time due to being uneconomic. Could be Ok now, so we should give them full encouragement to go play over there

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Bne confirmed as well

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Yep. Got my Melb invite 45 min ago. Anyone want to meet before &/or after for ideas & beers. Br Sparrowhawk

Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
For those who have followed the $15m stuff up by Netball Aus:LOL:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
OMG JAG you’ve introduced a whole new level of Mantle there…. Even @Winenut(s) and I would have to raise our game to reach that level…. talk about taking it to the third degree, it’s just lucky we got in early but I never realised how high the bar could be raised here!!

Salma Hayek is the gold standard, and with her latino accent is nearly impossible to steal the ultimate mantle from, but well done!

TITS, @John25, @Mr Inappropriate, @Sammael and others…. are you kidding, you were never really in the running 😂🤣
I’ve got a few gears left, sunshine.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Lichione

Regular
Any link to the source?

Interested to see the date of it. Z can fuck right off and play in their sandpit, which I think is the old Force tenement, abandoned at the time due to being uneconomic. Could be Ok now, so we should give them full encouragement to go play over there
My bad. Did not realise the result as 7 months old. I will delete my posts. Sorry all

Reactions: 3 users
Hi. I'm new here and a modest holder under the Roadshow invitation level. Will there be a Zoom or other internet stream option available? I have enjoyed reading all of your posts for some time. Kept me sane and entertained. Cheers

TDITD

Top 20
Brissy here we come, was hoping for a background of pineapples on the invite, spodumene will suffice ;).
Felix back from Tanzania is now ready to showcase our ML an MSEZ an maybe more to the world, Thurs or Fri !
🤞

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

Lichione

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

Helios

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Who is going to the perth roadshow ?

We better get those questions refined.

imo

ozmacca

Regular

Frank

Top 20

Kongopress.com on Twitter.png

Kiki Kienge on Twitter (2).png

#Patience ! .jpg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha

Frank

Top 20
Me, can you pick me up mate.
Don't worry Guys, I can pick you all up in the TARDIS , If i leave tomorrow i should be there yesterday by my calculations :unsure:

That should give me enough time to swing by Brisbane, Sydney and Adelaide to pick up The Count, Moneybags, Winenut, BenGriffo, Fletch, plus we can't forget Sam-I-Am and a few others (y)

photo_2022-05-19_18-33-18.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Top Bottom