AVZ Discussion 2022

M.Bison

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
For everyone here who is battling on this Tuesday!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

oxxa23

Regular

fark, the work cleaner just told me off for spitting on the mirror...

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

OMG JAG you’ve introduced a whole new level of Mantle there…. Even @Winenut(s) and I would have to raise our game to reach that level…. talk about taking it to the third degree, it’s just lucky we got in early but I never realised how high the bar could be raised here!!

Salma Hayek is the gold standard, and with her latino accent is nearly impossible to steal the ultimate mantle from, but well done!

TITS, @John25, @Mr Inappropriate, @Sammael and others…. are you kidding, you were never really in the running 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in taking part in an Inaugural General Swearing Convention in SA rather than going to the AGM in WA.

I could try and get Salma to Chair the Convention, I’m sure she realises what a good cause it would be and would love to do it!

My partner and I live separately but I’m staying at her unit until she is better, but in the meantime she has to go up and down her stairs on her backside to get to the bathroom and bedroom. I’m constantly referring to her dragging her arse up and down the stairs and throwing in plenty of vulgarity while I’m at it.

I said to her this morning “I know my jokes are getting pretty weak” but she replied “It’s your enthusiasm that counts”

Yep, she’s another gorgeous lady!!!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Dijon101

Regular
Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Just another example of China trying to peddle their influence by any means necessary.......by hook or by crook.

Take note of the snack influence there too.......:eek:

Unfortunately, China govt have their dirty fingers in every pie globally in their insatiable quest for control and dominance.

China doing their level best to control Manono too..........by any means necessary.

Zijin and Simon Cong Dathomir = spanner in the works.

They only want AVZ / Dathcom to have 36% interest ...........

The more i think of it...............tell CATH to fuck off and bring a US partner in !!

Wouldnt that be a royal rumble ...................in a already royal shit show ?

US troops.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

John25

Regular
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in taking part in an Inaugural General Swearing Convention in SA rather than going to the AGM in WA.

I could try and get Salma to Chair the Convention, I’m sure she realises what a good cause it would be and would love to do it!

My partner and I live separately but I’m staying at her unit until she is better, but in the meantime she has to go up and down her stairs on her backside to get to the bathroom and bedroom. I’m constantly referring to her dragging her arse up and down the stairs and throwing in plenty of vulgarity while I’m at it.

I said to her this morning “I know my jokes are getting pretty weak” but she replied “It’s your enthusiasm that counts”

Yep, she’s another gorgeous lady!!!!
There is a quicker way Bags 😊
1666660552225.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Just another example of China trying to peddle their influence by any means necessary.......by hook or by crook.

Take note of the snack influence there too.......:eek:

Unfortunately, China govt have their dirty fingers in every pie globally in their insatiable quest for control and dominance.

China doing their level best to control Manono too..........by any means necessary.

Zijin and Simon Cong Dathomir = spanner in the works.

They only want AVZ / Dathcom to have 36% interest ...........

The more i think of it...............tell CATH to fuck off and bring a US partner in !!

Wouldnt that be a royal rumble ...................in a already royal shit show ?

View attachment 19978
Management should tell CATL that they can have 9% now and the other 15% only when either Dathomir or Zijin drop their claims or the deal is off. Throw the ball back in China's court. Watch how quickly things get resolved.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

John25

Regular
1666660630712.gif

• Haha

Bin59

Regular
1666662640307.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Azzler

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
Please put that on Tritter with the appropriate tags to all mentioned ! lol mate that's legendary.
Already is ......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

TDITD

Top 20
That was fast lol, if we don't laugh we'll cry😂

Jason Statham Cowboy GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Being a fly on the wall has paid off, here is a live look at the moment it became clear to Zijin....

https://www.captiongenerator.com/v/2282957/zijin-find-out-they-can-t-steal-manono#.Y1cwaS51bTE.gmail

The funniest thing I have ever seen TITS

I hope everyone in the world watch’s this and you deserve a billion 🤣 and a billion 👍 An absolute Fucken Classic

I’ve got no idea what you are doing here, you could be making $millions from any decent advertising company!

Mantle of all Mantles mate, I hope media watch pick it up

So So Fucken Funny!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

LzrTr8dr

Regular

Surely if posing the Congolese Battery Council to the EU, AVZ would have been noted exclusively as the only exploiter on the Council? It certainly would have been a question to ask otherwise - "Great that domestic battery manufacturing is the goal for the country but where are you sourcing the primary resources?"

Reactions: 7 users

Spikerama

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom