AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
JAG I was trying to find an appropriate response to your post but instead ended up finding this old footage of @Winenut(s)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What a classic!

I'm checkin' myself in there buddy don't you worry

I'm suspect a mental hospital might have drugs and could still serve booze............. 'cause the other option of rehab is seriously boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

oxxa23

Regular

What a classic!

I'm suspect a mental hospital might have drugs and could still serve booze............. 'cause the other option of rehab is seriously boring!
what's on the wine menu nut this friday nut? got sucked in by a sales call from Zema Estate last week... so a lovely family selection cab sav for me...

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
In order to prevent any further speculations... those emails were shown to local reporters and NGOs during AVZ's press conference few month ago. Those screenshots are available on internet since September 6. They were released as evidences to Congolese media by AVZ.
Thanks mate 👍

Reactions: 1 users

oxxa23

Regular
fark it... couldn't attach as mp4, but, could attach a zip file... hopefully you can download mp4 from within it...

fair chance it's a dodgy prank call scam...

Attachments

• alleged chinese embassy Recording.mp4.zip
    753 KB · Views: 124

Flight996

Regular

What a classic!

Me and nurse Ratched here, we got your back Winenut.

1666343926927.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

oxxa23

Regular
fark it... couldn't attach as mp4, but, could attach a zip file... hopefully you can download mp4 from within it...

fair chance it's a dodgy prank call scam...
likely this resurfacing i think....

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Don’t know if this was already posted

7B102383-38A4-4BE8-AADA-6E424342B797.jpeg
DD2299EC-EFDA-4053-AEEB-4F8D0CCC9412.jpeg

Might be something @Frank or someone else has already posted, it’s a bit of a joke as far as AVZ shareholders are concerned but there’s been a few different posts containing good news today and as long as @JAG and others keep the pressure on by keeping the information flowing, I think the news flow will get to Felix…. And Nigel (who should be feeling a bit of heat after the last announcement).

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
AVZ : " It follows that only a properly constituted arbitral tribunal has jurisdiction to overturn AVZI’s August 2021 acquisition of a further 15% interest in Dathcom from Dathomir. As far as AVZ is aware, no such arbitration proceedings have been commenced."

Can or will Cong go down this path ? Tie things up for many months to come ?We know the Chinese will not surrender and CAMI head and Cong are close .
*Speaking of the Chinese, I see where,

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
My wife is gorgeous mate . No need to go anywhere . And she has more money than me .
Mine too Wombie

Always has been....always will be

Although I might manage to bring a little more cash in from time to time :ROFLMAO:(y)

• Haha
Woops…. sorry Nuts, that was a photo of @BEISHA, this is the one of you bringing in that extra cash

75D243AD-A32D-4255-88DA-59B6189AEF00.jpeg

• Haha

antimatter

Regular
Someone wake me when it's all over and we are at $10 SP so I can live in Pattaya for a year with 2 new girls evey night serving pina coladas.
Actaully... fuck me, $10 = insanity wealth... forget the Pattaya girls, hand over them Euro top shelf babes.
(I'm just talking shit, all the best) :)
Uhm...this Pattaya girl (or..uhm boy) can be up there with the top shelf Euro babe's...
poyd1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Der Geist

Regular
What
I had to laugh when he mentioned that Kong doesn't communicate with him anymore.

Why the fuck would Kong communicate with him?

No need, he served his purpose
Cong needs to be understood too

• Thinking

Der Geist

Regular
Hilarious 😂

May be half this forum is me? Even so, it’s the message, stupid.
Here's something I noticed the other day and thought it was odd but it seems a lot more relevant today.

View attachment 19566 View attachment 19567

That same error on top of the fact neither of them (both of them/they/them/him/her?) have figured out how to reply to multiple messages at once resulting in double or triple posting and always appear within an hour or two of eachother seems odd. Similar sentence structure too.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, bored or feel like being painful today though, TGIF.

Der Geist

Regular
I’m really surprised none of you have asked for Cong’s number. He is on WhatsApp. Whatya fraid of?

Honestly so many gutless wonders looking for a Clue.

Jen’s says you’re all afraid.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
C

ChrisU

Well, for me, Wine puts a bloody big smile on my face with just about every post. His humour and self deprecating style may not suit your tastes but that’s the thing about a public forum…you make your choice to engage and scroll over whatever you don’t like.
You’re an affable chap. My opinion is members should not seek scapegoats in other members.

Charbella

Regular
I’m really surprised none of you have asked for Cong’s number. He is on WhatsApp. Whatya fraid of?

Are you still a shareholder of AVZ?

C

ChrisU

In order to prevent any further speculations... those emails were shown to local reporters and NGOs during AVZ's press conference few month ago. Those screenshots are available on internet since September 6. They were released as evidences to Congolese media by AVZ.
I appreciate your sharing but could you show where on the internet to substantiate? Why didn’t AVZ release on Australian media?

C

ChrisU

I suspect he speaks Chinese and French? What’s his phone number?

Soapy

Regular
has been hinting RIO ever since
Correct!!! Hard to know what to take from this Rio business. Would be a long shot to think we have any connection with them but stranger things have happened I guess!!

• Thinking
C

ChrisU

We actually do have a private group chat going dipshit and many of us picked you as a troll early on

Thanks for your efforts in trying to turn this into another crapper, now fuck off
The group won’t last, I can see by your temperament.

Have a look at Roon’s recent post. Quite capable of objective thinking.

Roon’s matter, same matter that offended you, continuous disclosure rules addressed with AVZ’s compliance. What you’re doing is online bullying. I do think you’re above that.

• Fire
Top Bottom