AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Here's something I noticed the other day and thought it was odd but it seems a lot more relevant today.

View attachment 19566 View attachment 19567

That same error on top of the fact neither of them (both of them/they/them/him/her?) have figured out how to reply to multiple messages at once resulting in double or triple posting and always appear within an hour or two of eachother seems odd. Similar sentence structure too.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, bored or feel like being painful today though, TGIF.
Yes I'd spotted that weird little quirk also

At the time I put it down to just being a bit fucking hopeless but you've connected the dots nicely

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
As thick as we think this is, I still wonder and it does get me thinking as to what DeBoss was getting at with his post on the bird a few weeks ago.
Which one? :unsure:

Reactions: 1 users

Bray

Regular
Here's something I noticed the other day and thought it was odd but it seems a lot more relevant today.

View attachment 19566 View attachment 19567

That same error on top of the fact neither of them (both of them/they/them/him/her?) have figured out how to reply to multiple messages at once resulting in double or triple posting and always appear within an hour or two of eachother seems odd. Similar sentence structure too.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, bored or feel like being painful today though, TGIF.
If he ain’t using VPN, there is way to check the IP addresses to see if they matching 😉

Reactions: 5 users
The Simpsons My Work Here Is Done GIF

JAG I was trying to find an appropriate response to your post but instead ended up finding this old footage of @Winenut(s)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Your a bit slow responding Nuts, I’m waiting to put more footage I’ve found of you

I can tell it’s going to be hard to get the mantel back 😉

I just found another contender

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
1666326059665.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Soapy

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Sad

wombat74

Top 20
Something about a positive phone call to someone if I remember correctly 👌🤞
"When you stand to make millions of dollars from your investment it's hard to be negative ." Wombat74 -- 21/10/2022

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
1666327603588.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Azzler

Top 20
So I just got off the phone from the AFP, reported Tommy and they're interested in an arrest for market manipulation, they also recon they know about boatman and have a lead on where he is.. apparently just a kid in his mums basement.

I also got a call from the chinese embassy this morning, they wanted me to stop posting on social media about AVZ, and offered me $5 per share. Told them to eat by ballz, and offer something more like $15 and I'll think about it.

Scored a case of magic mushies and a bag full of heratage red for my weekend, and Nigel just called and informed me...

MINING LICENCE ANNOUNCEMENT IS IMMINENT!!!!!! also soon...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

JAG

Top 20
1666329144756.png

• Thinking

mouseflying

Regular
I would posit that Cominiere and rawbank sa are in Congs pocket so they would agree to congs demends while AVZI an Dathcom disagree, trying to muddy waters an make us look unreasonable. Only a theory.

That tribunal thing pissed me off too a whole month an you tell us now, hmmmm. My theory is that cretin Boatman in collusion with cretin Tom are about to release fresh bullshit in regards to the DRC tribunal, so AVZ front ran it.

as per ann, just arbitral tribunal has jurisdiction to overturn our 15% purchase from dathomir,

why cong still went through the process in DRC Tribunal ???

hard to guess their real motive/intention for this action, why they don't just go for arbitration directly....

• Thinking

JAG

Top 20
1666330164053.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

CashKing

Regular
"When you stand to make millions of dollars out of your investment it's hard to be negative ." Wombat74 -- 21/10/2022
That's one for the book :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Charbella

Regular
Something about a positive phone call to someone if I remember correctly 👌🤞
has been hinting RIO ever since

• Thinking

JAG

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
So I just got off the phone from the AFP, reported Tommy and they're interested in an arrest for market manipulation, they also recon they know about boatman and have a lead on where he is.. apparently just a kid in his mums basement.

I also got a call from the chinese embassy this morning, they wanted me to stop posting on social media about AVZ, and offered me $5 per share. Told them to eat by ballz, and offer something more like $15 and I'll think about it.

Scored a case of magic mushies and a bag full of heratage red for my weekend, and Nigel just called and informed me...

MINING LICENCE ANNOUNCEMENT IS IMMINENT!!!!!! also soon...

AFP, Tommy, boatman (really actually boatboy!), Chinese Embassy, $5 a share, magic mushies and heritage red, Nigel called, ML imminent….

This post has it all…. You are definitely in line for a mantel of your own @Azzler

And without even a single swear word

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

wombat74

Top 20
as per ann, just arbitral tribunal has jurisdiction to overturn our 15% purchase from dathomir,

why cong still went through the process in DRC Tribunal ???

hard to guess their real motive/intention for this action, why they don't just go for arbitration directly....
Why ? Because it chews up time and frustrates AVZ ? Is Cong's next step arbitration ? If so then pay the f--ker out if that's an option so we don't have to go further down this sh1t hole for the next 6-12-18 months . If Cong is in fact after 15% and not the $$$$ then f--k knows how long this can drag on for . Surely there is something going on behind the scenes that's going to f--k these Chinese pricks up as well as the Cami c--t . I can feel it down in my Plums .

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
1666332326679.png

• Thinking
  • Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Your a bit slow responding Nuts, I’m waiting to put more footage I’ve found of you

I can tell it’s going to be hard to get the mantel back 😉

I just found another contender

I'll get to it buddy

Just picked up the lad and we're listening to his Limited Edition Custard Vinyl 12" of the latest release "The Car" from Arctic Monkeys that hit the shops today

First vinyl the lad has owned

Very different album from the band

Spinning it on Dad's Audio-Technica turntable in the man cave

Lovin' it... 🎸🥁🎹🎼

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom