AVZ Discussion 2022

JAG

Top 20
1666333200110.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I'll get to it buddy

Just picked up the lad and we're listening to his Limited Edition Custard Vinyl 12" of the latest release "The Car" from Arctic Monkeys that hit the shops today

First vinyl the lad has owned

Very different album from the band

Spinning it on Dad's Audio-Technica turntable in the man cave

Lovin' it... 🎸🥁🎹🎼

Nuts, my young bloke works at Len Wallace Audio in Lane Cove, Sydney.

If you ever want a turntable around $40K or upwards he’s the man to see (way more than I would spend). Like your young bloke, he also collects limited edition vinyls through his work only probably more from the 80’s and 90’s.

Like you, I’ve got all my own vinyls from the 70’s, plus vinyls and old 78’s my parents had.

Nothing like putting Led Zeppelin 4, Chisel’s first album or a whole lot of other albums on a turntable

What…. I just had a look, the little fucker has been lying to me, this is the only one above $40K

E9C0A3A8-843C-48C3-BFFA-D502934EA161.jpeg

Doesn’t look like it’s worth that much to me, maybe it’s got coke hidden in the base, in which case @TDITD might be interested in buying it…. I think I might start calling TDITD - P Diddy or maybe just TITS…. I think both suit him

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
I'll get to it buddy

Just picked up the lad and we're listening to his Limited Edition Custard Vinyl 12" of the latest release "The Car" from Arctic Monkeys that hit the shops today

First vinyl the lad has owned

Very different album from the band

Spinning it on Dad's Audio-Technica turntable in the man cave

Lovin' it... 🎸🥁🎹🎼
At $3, we are all going to Wino’s house for the mother of all jam sessions.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

JAG

Top 20
1666335612536.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

JAG

Top 20
1666335671717.png

• Love
  • Fire

Azzler

Top 20
Someone wake me when it's all over and we are at $10 SP so I can live in Pattaya for a year with 2 new girls evey night serving pina coladas.
Actaully... fuck me, $10 = insanity wealth... forget the Pattaya girls, hand over them Euro top shelf babes.
(I'm just talking shit, all the best) :)

• Haha
  • Fire

Love these posts JAG but anyone saying they are working 24-7 is talking bullshit and makes me think that Momentum Attorneys need to stop talking shit and get the fucken job they are getting paid for done

Hope he’s not charging for working 24-7

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

wombat74

Top 20
Someone wake me when it's all over and we are at $10 SP so I can live in Pattaya for a year with 2 new girls evey night serving pina coladas.
Actaully... fuck me, $10 = insanity wealth... forget the Pattaya girls, hand over them Euro top shelf babes.
(I'm just talking shit, all the best) :)
I get the feeling there are a few blokes here hoping to make enough money to pay out their soon to be ex-wives so they can go and live a life of complete debauchery in a foreign country .

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
I get the feeling there are a few blokes here hoping to make enough money to pay out their soon to be ex-wives so they can go and live a life of complete debauchery in a foreign country .

You and Nells perhaps? How’s the dancing coming along?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
You and Nells perhaps? How’s the dancing coming along?
My wife is gorgeous mate . No need to go anywhere . And she has more money than me .

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users
My wife is gorgeous mate . No need to go anywhere . And she has more money than me .
Sounds like she reads these posts too ? Nells ? :unsure:

Sorry, Friday, couldn't resist. Love your work Wombat 🙏

• Haha
  • Love

JAG

Top 20
1666339061004.png

1666339076734.png

1666339090714.png

1666339104539.png

1666339118774.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
Obviously you’re in a hard spot Wine, no one wants to cosy up with you to form a private group, hence this forum becomes a defacto whatsapp group for you.

Try your luck, on Twitter then graduate, you might then have a few Polish your nuggets
Well, for me, Wine puts a bloody big smile on my face with just about every post. His humour and self deprecating style may not suit your tastes but that’s the thing about a public forum…you make your choice to engage and scroll over whatever you don’t like.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

oxxa23

Regular
I’ll see what I can dig up….

Funny thing only just happened, can you believe I just got a call from the Chinese Embassy!!

Unbelievable but true…. I hung up but am posting the number here below:
send me a message on this one moneybags... just tried to message you but was blocked... i had a call

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
send me a message on this one moneybags... just tried to message you but was blocked... i had a call
So these calls are legit? Ie. Knowing you hold AVZ? I never answer an unknown number and only call back if they leave a msg. Very odd indeed. Do they have access to the shareholder registry?

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Thinking
So these calls are legit? Ie. Knowing you hold AVZ? I never answer an unknown number and only call back if they leave a msg. Very odd indeed. Do they have access to the shareholder registry?
Think these might be just spam calls in Chinese. I thought I read somewhere here that AVZ was mentioned 😫🤦‍♂️.

Maybe it's an "execute order 66" in Chinese 🤣

star wars GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

solo

Regular
Who is leaking these confidential emails? Not a good look 🤔

In order to prevent any further speculations... those emails were shown to local reporters and NGOs during AVZ's press conference few month ago. Those screenshots are available on internet since September 6. They were released as evidences to Congolese media by AVZ.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 28 users

I’ll do it now oxxa

@Sammy_da_Smile they speak in English

@JAG I know that’s you wearing that hoodie 😉

@wombat74, disappointed about you and Nells (I tried my best!) but glad you’re wife is gorgeous!

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom