AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Top effort AA, this is by far the most clear, sensible interpretation I have read on this matter on any platform, this one included. It explains why NF thinks the ML is immine I mean close
Totally agree 100%

Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
View attachment 19536
Bloody hope he’s right

With good 'ol Tom Richardson also going down with the ship...

1666307315517.png

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20
A whole lot more old recycled news ffs.
Going around in circles for 6 months.
MINES.CD on Twitter (2).png

WTF !!.jpeg

WTF !!!.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
1666308579891.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
1666308649296.png

Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
1666308723844.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Just replying to your post so I can read it again in the light of day 👍

Big thanks to @Mr Inappropriate, @DoubleA, @obe wan for your explanation’s on our current Arbitration, Tribunal and Court proceedings…. I’m still not sure what it all means, but then again I’m trying to shower my better half while reading the replies and posting this.

Also @Winenut perhaps those you mentioned in one of your many quality, highly expressive, informative, interesting and expletively well worded and enunciated posts, are simply vying for the gobbledegook mantel because they know there’s no chance of getting the ‘mantel of mantel’s’ off you, me, @TDITD and Mr I

Also @bloke383 and @Xerof as far as the phone call from the Chinese Embassy, it wasn’t the first, I hung up straight away and at this stage the only thing I will notify the company about is my disgust in the way they provide information to shareholders…. I’m even starting to get sus on the fucken Momentum Attorneys and the way they post information on twitter and then delete it…. Fucken incompetence everywhere.

Thankfully the tweet from Marius Mushagalusa Mihigo (who appears renowned and respected) and the letter to the Attorney General (posted on the threads today) provided a little ray of sunshine.

Only one last thing left to say…. @Cashcity, with a name like that, and you can’t afford to eat vegetables…. You deserve nothing less than this….

CD0614B2-B2F0-4EA4-9E66-715F6F39FF66.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Flight996

Regular
AVZ announcement dated 20 Oct 2022:

Jin Cheng ICC Arbitration Proceedings
The Arbitrator has issued Procedural Order No.1-3 ruling in favour of AVZI and consequently will now proceed to hear and determine AVZI’s jurisdictional challenge (around whether AVZI’s pre-emption rights were breached) before dealing, if necessary, with the merits of the case.

The timetable of the arbitral proceedings are yet to be set by the arbitrator.

Unfortunately, after three months, the ICC bus remains stuck in Woollies car park. Even if it has jurisdiction to hear the case there is no timetable for hearings, and a final decision could be years away.

Given that pretty much all future progress is dependent on the outcome of this challenge and any subsequent rulings., management's proposed roadshows may not deliver its desired outcomes. After all, there is little to gain by going on the road without positive news or a solid timetable to mining.

Just thinking out aloud.

Cheers
F

Last edited:

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Mickyb64

Regular
I think that one is lost in translation Frank

I suspect "Plusieurs organisations avaient saisi Felix Tshisekedi sur le meme dossier" actually means that the IGF not not only transmitted the document to the Attorney General at the Court of Appeal in Gombe but other organisations also sent the very same file/document to Felix Tshisekedi himself
Thanks Nut, they are saying the Felix was copied into the file not implicated in the file?

• Thinking

Samus

Top 20
I think that one is lost in translation Frank

I suspect "Plusieurs organisations avaient saisi Felix Tshisekedi sur le meme dossier" actually means that the IGF not not only transmitted the document to the Attorney General at the Court of Appeal in Gombe but other organisations also sent the very same file/document to Felix Tshisekedi himself
My French is a little rusty but to me it reads like: Le tout est un étron massif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20
AVZ announcement dated 20 Oct 2022:

Jin Cheng ICC Arbitration Proceedings
The Arbitrator has issued Procedural Order No.1-3 ruling in favour of AVZI and consequently will now proceed to hear and determine AVZI’s jurisdictional challenge (around whether AVZI’s pre-emption rights were breached) before dealing, if necessary, with the merits of the case.

The timetable of the arbitral proceedings are yet to be set by the arbitrator.

Unfortunately, after three months, the ICC bus remains stuck in Woollies car park. Even if it has jurisdiction to hear the case there is no timetable for hearings, and a final decision could be years away.

Given that pretty much all future progress is dependent on the outcome of this challenge and any subsequent rulings., management's proposed roadshows may not deliver its desired outcomes. After all, there is little to gain by going on the road without positive news or a solid timetable to mining.

Just thinking out aloud.

Cheers
If you remember the ML was /is being issued before the consideration of the extra 15% . To quote NF," the minimum we will go down to on the back of the Cath deal is 51% ." NF 6/05/22 . NF himself has known the extra 15% is not a given . The issuing of the ML brings Cath into play $$$$$.

Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
1666310670687.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Der Geist

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yeah, yeah

Whateva

1666312493094.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
C

ChrisU

Yeah...nah...

Wasn't talking to you

Take your own sanctimonious advice
Obviously you’re in a hard spot Wine, no one wants to cosy up with you to form a private group, hence this forum becomes a defacto whatsapp group for you.

Try your luck, on Twitter then graduate, you might then have a few Polish your nuggets

• Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Thanks Nut, they are saying the Felix was copied into the file not implicated in the file?
That is my reading of it....but I'm no expert in French

Top Bottom