AVZ Discussion 2022

TDITD

Top 20
Some questions regards Dathomir case
View attachment 19449
  • we are one of the defendant, why simon cong also appeals against cominiere and rawbank sa??
  • "none of the defendants were present/heard before it granted dathomir's request"- why we not attend to defend ourselves???
  • accroding to below, this is not the case we appeal for. (we should be plaintiff), so below case still pending from feb 2022? View attachment 19450
  • View attachment 19451 so the decision were made a month ago, why it takes so long to announce it??? some news will coming soon?
I would posit that Cominiere and rawbank sa are in Congs pocket so they would agree to congs demends while AVZI an Dathcom disagree, trying to muddy waters an make us look unreasonable. Only a theory.

That tribunal thing pissed me off too a whole month an you tell us now, hmmmm. My theory is that cretin Boatman in collusion with cretin Tom are about to release fresh bullshit in regards to the DRC tribunal, so AVZ front ran it.

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Rediah

Regular
.....My theory is that cretin Boatman in collusion with cretin Tom are about to release fresh bullshit in regards to the DRC tribunal, so AVZ front ran it.
Is that why once again they mentioned the following knowing soon something will be published?

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 2.24.27 PM.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Bray

Regular
Does AVZ really care that much about boatman and that smarmly little fuck tommy.. I don’t think so.. we (investors) have read and understand the boatman report is bullshit.. something else is about to happen

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

wombat74

Top 20
A well expressed reply to an announcement that could best be described as a past it’s expiry date word salad, sort of thing Der G writes, all words no content or meaning.

I think the ICC case will effect us in a manner of how high our SP/MC can go. It’s irritating as this was supposedly sorted.

The Dathomir case is utterly ridiculous, it is simply Cong using his considerable contacts and bribing power to hold up proceedings till we pay the fucker, essentially what we need is a the powers that be to say ‘drop this crap or we investigate you’. I really hope we have the powers on our side in this and it’s at hand already or I fear we will have to fork out $$ to that fuckwit which won’t exactly look good or help deter Zijin.

Agreed on your conclusion points, the board can’t hold a roadshow or AGM as things stand an expect to not get hammered, things aren’t progressing and it’s not even close to acceptable. But I do think there is something behind the scenes happening and by the time the roadshows here we will be happier, but maybe that’s the mushrooms lingering still?
Pay the fucker out and lets move on if this is going to hold us up for another 6 months or more . Wasn't the figure another $25 mil ? I mean f--k how much money have we lost already and will lose in the future if this drags on and on . Of course if we can put the sword through this prick we should do it .Otherwise pay the c--t and lets move forward . As for Zijin15% . We never had it to start with . I hope like hell we get it . Nigel himself said at the very least we will have 51% . So he himself expects this could be the outcome . AVZ 51% , CATH 24% , Zijin 15% , DRC 10% . This has always been a real possibility . Zijin will have to pay up for construction /infrastructure. It's a 1 Billion Tonnes plus FFS . Lets just get the ML and move on . Oh and then accept a beautiful TO offer if it comes .

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users
Some questions regards Dathomir case
View attachment 19449
  • we are one of the defendant, why simon cong also appeals against cominiere and rawbank sa??
  • "none of the defendants were present/heard before it granted dathomir's request"- why we not attend to defend ourselves???
  • accroding to below, this is not the case we appeal for. (we should be plaintiff), so below case still pending from feb 2022? View attachment 19450
  • View attachment 19451 so the decision were made a month ago, why it takes so long to announce it??? some news will coming soon?
Only reason I can think of Rawbank is mentioned is that they hold the money AVZ paid and Dathomir is now saying please don't pay us out of those "holding" accounts because if you do we've accepted the deal. AVZ argue the deal has been completed anyway by making the money transfer.

Pay the fucker out and lets move on if this is going to hold us up for another 6 months or more . Wasn't the figure another $25 mil ? I mean f--k how much money have we lost already and will lose in the future if this drags on and on . Of course if we can put the sword through this prick we should do it .Otherwise pay the c--t and lets move forward . As for Zijin15% . We never had it to start with . I hope like hell we get it . Nigel himself said at the very least we will have 51% . So he himself expects this could be the outcome . AVZ 51% , CATH 24% , Zijin 15% , DRC 10% . This has always been a real possibility . Zijin will have to pay up for construction /infrastructure. It's a 1 Billion Tonnes plus FFS . Lets just get the ML and move on . Oh and then accept a beautiful TO offer if it comes .
Your last few lines convince me Dathomir just want more money, no way they want to stay in Dathcom and pay their supposed 15% share of the development

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

ptlas

Regular
Yes I skimmed it too and have now come back to it to have a proper look.

However small a win, It is good that AVZI were ruled in favour for the procedural rules and the place of arbitration, I bet those fuckers were trying for Hong Kong. So now its 1-1 (Zijin got the first goal with their 1 arbitrator to bribe)
The Arbitration itself is still to happen though and I really don't like the way in which this announcement was framed as a win, if we are celebrating this how low are our expectations? Nothing really has happened yet, so Zijin are purposely dragging this on, lets face it if they were out they would ask for a quick resolution and put up a very very lame fight then say to their holders we tried but the evil westerners and their round eyes they colluded to cheat us poor Chinese.

I have very little faith now that Zijin have stopped in their BS attempt to cheat their way into Manono.

The Dathomir case is referencing the one on twitter where the judge was supposed to take a few days. Wanker judge was obviously on the take, so now that drags on too, interesting as we were following up on this an never got anything back so no doubt it was hushed up and filed at midnight.

It's not looking good for this to be cleared up by the time the shitshow rolls around. Certainly not as good as I first imagined, if this is how we are to be treated at the roadshows they will quickly become shitshows WE ARE TIRED OF THE BULLSHIT MANAGEMENT!!!

More fucking easter eggs from those in the DRC supposedly on our 'side' but we're used to fucking easter eggs, champagne on ice and fucking imminent announcements, motherfucker just get the cunting thing signed stop fuck-arsing around on 20k-30k a month while many of us poor bastard investors who PAY YOUR PISSING WAGES struggle and suffer mentally and financially, its not fucking much to ask, afterall its not like you've had over a fucking year now to get the fucking thing signed, you all should think yourself lucky to still be in a job with that performance. You bastards should freeze your astronomical wages till the fucking ML is through and we are bloody building a mine, out of concrete and not fucking empty promises, easter eggs and champagne, show some god dam empathy and compassion. While we are at it fucking dive into those deep pockets of yours and BUY SOME SHARES what the fuck is wrong with your conviction, my balls are aching at just how little money the BOD have bothered to invest into the company. Words - Action = SHIT

fuck me Bags mushrooms kicked in
Hear, hear !

Reactions: 5 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Surely we should have had an announcement regarding drc tribunal decision on 20 Sept!? 🤔

• Thinking

Doc

Master of Quan
F--king Chinese merry go round . They will never surrender we know that . Only 9 sleeps to go until we will know if we are f--ked or not .

By the looks of it it’s not a matter of if we f’ed it’s more how much we f’ed!

Reactions: 3 users

M.Bison

Regular
With investor confidence so far down the drain, it's hard to imagine whats going to stop this from getting ravaged when it opens. No doubt will be an over reaction but its going to take some god tier news to prevent a sell off. I'd say thats all these roadshows are. AVZ likely will need to resume trading, and want to settle investors before that. Sadly don't think theres going to be any great news related to the roadshows anymore. Would love to be wrong.
I think we are all a little guilty of having the wool pulled over our eyes. Thousands of investors will be absolutely done with DRC investments.

aanti.dumb

Regular
"Zijin will have to pay up for construction /infrastructure."

This is precisely the issue if Zijin are involved. They wont pay. They will stall and challenge any decision made by management or the BOD. Failing this they will tie up AVZ up in litigation for BS reasons all in an attempt to siphon funds away and cripple the project. You think whats happening now is a shit show? You see just how deep the shit show can go if Zijin get a foot in the door on this project.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Mickyb64

Regular

This is precisely the issue if Zijin are involved. They wont pay. They will stall and challenge any decision made by management or the BOD. Failing this they will tie up AVZ up in litigation for BS reasons all in an attempt to siphon funds away and cripple the project. You think whats happening now is a shit show? You see just how deep the shit show can go if Zijin get a foot in the door on this project.
Been keeping my chin up for so long I need a fucken neck brace.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

wombat74

Top 20

If Zijin get the 15% I don't think the DRC gov would be too pleased if they stall the project any longer . What about Cath and their 24% . Don't think they will be too pleased either . Zijin has a JV with Ivanhoe that works . If AVZ have the controlling 51% they can start developing the project regardless .My concern is more with Cong and the CAMI prick.

• Fire

Well then the DRC can kiss their battery industry goodbye if that type of shit is allowed to stall the project. Can't imagine CATL or the DRC government would tolerate that behaviour for very long. There is no chance other investors will go near the DRC if that is the type of 'business climate' that is allowed after we poured in millions of dollars to prove the resource.

Today's announcement points to us being no closer to having a resolution to the voluntary suspension after more than enough extensions for management to sort out the issues in a reasonable timeframe. Hopefully the roadshows are because they have a trick up their sleeve or the ASX has given them the wind up.

Either way this stock needs to trade ASAP. It is making a mockery of how the market should work and is just management trying to avoid the share price going down because they over promised and under delivered. They need to feel the heat from shareholders that are losing money because of their actions. At least it would give an opportunity for those without enough shares to get invited to the exclusive roadshow a chance to top up.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

TDITD

Top 20
Surely we should have had an announcement regarding drc tribunal decision on 20 Sept!? 🤔
Exactly so why say something now? A month to the day later?
This maybe the first of a flurry of announcements to come…..I maybe Klaus Eckhoff
I reckon it’s more likely boatman with his buddy who in no way has any connection or knowledge of boatman

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

Onthefm

Regular
If Zijin get the 15% I don't think the DRC gov would be too pleased if they stall the project any longer . What about Cath and their 24% . Don't think they will be too pleased either . Zijin has a JV with Ivanhoe that works . If AVZ have the controlling 51% they can start developing the project regardless .My concern is more with Cong and the CAMI prick.
I agree just give the prick 30 mill. It's a cheep way to confirm 75% imo. Then there can be no dispute.

• Thinking

JAG

Top 20
With all this doom and gloom I'm going to LADIES NIGHT :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
What REALLY fucks me off is that if Tittle Tattle Tom is to be believed, he got tipped off about the DATHOMIR Tribunal outcome, asked some questions, and once again, AVZ have been forced to come clean with the information.

I don’t care if AVZ think it’s immaterial and of no effect, just let us know on a timely basis. They are starting to look a bit silly, being called out by Mr Cut and Paste for a second time.

@Der Geist, were you aware of the Tribunal outcome? @R2D2, were you?

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users

TDITD

Top 20
With investor confidence so far down the drain, it's hard to imagine whats going to stop this from getting ravaged when it opens. No doubt will be an over reaction but its going to take some god tier news to prevent a sell off. I'd say thats all these roadshows are. AVZ likely will need to resume trading, and want to settle investors before that. Sadly don't think theres going to be any great news related to the roadshows anymore. Would love to be wrong.
I think we are all a little guilty of having the wool pulled over our eyes. Thousands of investors will be absolutely done with DRC investments.
Yes investor confidence is shot there is no way of hiding that. I cannot believe these guys would be so out of touch as to arrive at a roadshow with promises and think we will swallow that tired old shite they have been repeating for years now. I’m expecting some positive news, when does ol Felix get back from spruiking the DRC ? That could be an interesting time ?

• Thinking

TDITD

Top 20
With all this doom and gloom I'm going to LADIES NIGHT :ROFLMAO:

😂 😂😂 not for all the alcohol in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom