Regular
What a fuckwit
Screenshot_20221020-135643_Twitter.jpg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

BEISHA

Top 20
So what's the point of the multiple roadshows Beisha? Surely you wouldn't have them unless you were certain of some positive news. The BOD must know that your depiction of how those roadshows will play out is not far from the truth so realistically they can only do one.
Going by that updated announcement...................I have no idea whatsoever why they are conducting roadshows......period.

God help us all if lifting of suspension relies on the conclusion of the ICC arbitration.........

It took 18 months for FAR to get a result from their pre emptive rights dispute with Woodside...........and lost.

Sorry to be a negative nellie.............but thats the facts jack.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
Can't wait for tonight's Winenut to come out 🤬🤬🤬.

Fluff Announcement IMO...

Just Sell the Fucka off already Nige....
Apologies as I'm sure others may have said this before but this sentiment,which I suspect is shared by the majority of shareholders, is the reason for the roadshow. The BOD need to restore confidence to prevent the tsunami sell off. Tim will tell

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Rediah

Regular
Reactions: 7 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I’m expecting roadshows to be canned.
I mean who voluntarily asks to stand in front of the firing squad?

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

TDITD

Top 20
FFS I’ll admit I skimmed to ‘in AVZ favour’ and determined it a positive outcome in the Zijin case. It’s almost a sneaky way to announce the new Dathomir issue? 🤯
Yes I skimmed it too and have now come back to it to have a proper look.

However small a win, It is good that AVZI were ruled in favour for the procedural rules and the place of arbitration, I bet those fuckers were trying for Hong Kong. So now its 1-1 (Zijin got the first goal with their 1 arbitrator to bribe)
The Arbitration itself is still to happen though and I really don't like the way in which this announcement was framed as a win, if we are celebrating this how low are our expectations? Nothing really has happened yet, so Zijin are purposely dragging this on, lets face it if they were out they would ask for a quick resolution and put up a very very lame fight then say to their holders we tried but the evil westerners and their round eyes they colluded to cheat us poor Chinese.

I have very little faith now that Zijin have stopped in their BS attempt to cheat their way into Manono.

The Dathomir case is referencing the one on twitter where the judge was supposed to take a few days. Wanker judge was obviously on the take, so now that drags on too, interesting as we were following up on this an never got anything back so no doubt it was hushed up and filed at midnight.

It's not looking good for this to be cleared up by the time the shitshow rolls around. Certainly not as good as I first imagined, if this is how we are to be treated at the roadshows they will quickly become shitshows WE ARE TIRED OF THE BULLSHIT MANAGEMENT!!!

More fucking easter eggs from those in the DRC supposedly on our 'side' but we're used to fucking easter eggs, champagne on ice and fucking imminent announcements, motherfucker just get the cunting thing signed stop fuck-arsing around on 20k-30k a month while many of us poor bastard investors who PAY YOUR PISSING WAGES struggle and suffer mentally and financially, its not fucking much to ask, afterall its not like you've had over a fucking year now to get the fucking thing signed, you all should think yourself lucky to still be in a job with that performance. You bastards should freeze your astronomical wages till the fucking ML is through and we are bloody building a mine, out of concrete and not fucking empty promises, easter eggs and champagne, show some god dam empathy and compassion. While we are at it fucking dive into those deep pockets of yours and BUY SOME SHARES what the fuck is wrong with your conviction, my balls are aching at just how little money the BOD have bothered to invest into the company. Words - Action = SHIT

fuck me Bags mushrooms kicked in

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

John25

Regular
I’m expecting roadshows to be canned.
I mean who voluntarily asks to stand in front of the firing squad?
And constantly being asked about their LACK of Performance

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

antimatter

Regular
Momentum guy again, what he is on about now, is it unrelated to AVZ? and more about DRC? or he will delete that too??
Not just the Momentum lawyer. Here are all the related tweets.
Screenshot_20221020-140911_Twitter.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

TDITD

Top 20
Going by that updated announcement...................I have no idea whatsoever why they are conducting roadshows......period.

God help us all if lifting of suspension relies on the conclusion of the ICC arbitration.........

It took 18 months for FAR to get a result from their pre emptive rights dispute with Woodside...........and lost.

Sorry to be a negative nellie.............but thats the facts jack.
Not negative just the truth. Our case is open and shut, piss easy. The longer this drags on means longer Zijin have to bribe this arbitrator, the longer it drags the worse for us imo. So much for them backing down

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
And constantly being asked about their LACK of Performance
Without positive news, namely a ML, the only question that needs to be asked is why are you wasting shareholders money on roadshows when you should be in the DRC getting the ML

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Roller62

Regular
Without positive news, namely a ML, the only question that needs to be asked is why are you wasting shareholders money on roadshows when you should be in the DRC getting the ML
Do you think they aren't in the DRC?

• Thinking

JAG

Top 20
IMO the roadshow announcements have been instigated to throw SH's off the scent.
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
They won't be in the DRC getting the ML if they're physically in Australia doing roadshows with canapes and beverages

I think that was the point

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users
I'm assuming they will be at the roadshows but without positive news; you're right I'm sure they would want to be a long way away🙂

TDITD

Top 20

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 120
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Parental Guidance Recommended

Contains Extreme Language

Oh FFS!!!

View attachment 19435

This is such a fucking nothing circle jerking non-fucking-announcement

It literally says absolutely FUCK ALL

Absolute bullshit

They better have something better than this real soon or those motherfuckers are going down BIGTIME at the Roadshow and the fucking AGM

They basically said the ICC have covered off on Procedure items 1 to 3....essentially from what I can gather the prelims to get ready to actually book and execute the fucking hearing

Whoopdeefuckingdo!!!!

Seriously they're takin' the piss

Fucking joke.....

View attachment 19436

Oh Nuts, we were just about to pass the mantle over to @Mr Inappropriate and now you’ve taken an unbreakable grip on it and @TDITD is trying to wrestle it from you…. It’s all happening!!

The only one who can take that mantle from you now is….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Bray

Regular
AVZ can spin more shit up in a day than I can on the lathe…

Read the announcement three times now and still trying to figure out what the point was..

HO HO HO MERRRYYYY SHIT SHOWWW

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

John25

Regular
W
Dont knows where they’ve been Roller …no selfies with the local mob …Clarke’s pastey as all fuck so i dont think hes been outside much.No social media propaganda of slumming it in Manono …going the hard yards for SH’s …SFA .Nigel may have been home or walking around King’s Park ,Perth sipping his morning Latte checking his bank balance every month making sure his salary has been paid …The secret Service have nothing on the bunch …

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yes I skimmed it too and have now come back to it to have a proper look.

However small a win, It is good that AVZI were ruled in favour for the procedural rules and the place of arbitration, I bet those fuckers were trying for Hong Kong. So now its 1-1 (Zijin got the first goal with their 1 arbitrator to bribe)
The Arbitration itself is still to happen though and I really don't like the way in which this announcement was framed as a win, if we are celebrating this how low are our expectations? Nothing really has happened yet, so Zijin are purposely dragging this on, lets face it if they were out they would ask for a quick resolution and put up a very very lame fight then say to their holders we tried but the evil westerners and their round eyes they colluded to cheat us poor Chinese.

I have very little faith now that Zijin have stopped in their BS attempt to cheat their way into Manono.

The Dathomir case is referencing the one on twitter where the judge was supposed to take a few days. Wanker judge was obviously on the take, so now that drags on too, interesting as we were following up on this an never got anything back so no doubt it was hushed up and filed at midnight.

It's not looking good for this to be cleared up by the time the shitshow rolls around. Certainly not as good as I first imagined, if this is how we are to be treated at the roadshows they will quickly become shitshows WE ARE TIRED OF THE BULLSHIT MANAGEMENT!!!

More fucking easter eggs from those in the DRC supposedly on our 'side' but we're used to fucking easter eggs, champagne on ice and fucking imminent announcements, motherfucker just get the cunting thing signed stop fuck-arsing around on 20k-30k a month while many of us poor bastard investors who PAY YOUR PISSING WAGES struggle and suffer mentally and financially, its not fucking much to ask, afterall its not like you've had over a fucking year now to get the fucking thing signed, you all should think yourself lucky to still be in a job with that performance. You bastards should freeze your astronomical wages till the fucking ML is through and we are bloody building a mine, out of concrete and not fucking empty promises, easter eggs and champagne, show some god dam empathy and compassion. While we are at it fucking dive into those deep pockets of yours and BUY SOME SHARES what the fuck is wrong with your conviction, my balls are aching at just how little money the BOD have bothered to invest into the company. Words - Action = SHIT

fuck me Bags mushrooms kicked in

Thus passeth the mantle :ROFLMAO:

1666236661946.jpeg

• Haha

Pokok

Regular
You see....I haven't had a drink

So the overall performance is well below par :ROFLMAO:
Ok wine you drink wine and I drink whisky tonight I bet we could come up with great debate on just how lame this ann was , it was to appease the holders but we are smarter than that

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom