JAG

Top 20
1666236731786.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Yes I skimmed it too and have now come back to it to have a proper look.

However small a win, It is good that AVZI were ruled in favour for the procedural rules and the place of arbitration, I bet those fuckers were trying for Hong Kong. So now its 1-1 (Zijin got the first goal with their 1 arbitrator to bribe)
The Arbitration itself is still to happen though and I really don't like the way in which this announcement was framed as a win, if we are celebrating this how low are our expectations? Nothing really has happened yet, so Zijin are purposely dragging this on, lets face it if they were out they would ask for a quick resolution and put up a very very lame fight then say to their holders we tried but the evil westerners and their round eyes they colluded to cheat us poor Chinese.

I have very little faith now that Zijin have stopped in their BS attempt to cheat their way into Manono.

The Dathomir case is referencing the one on twitter where the judge was supposed to take a few days. Wanker judge was obviously on the take, so now that drags on too, interesting as we were following up on this an never got anything back so no doubt it was hushed up and filed at midnight.

It's not looking good for this to be cleared up by the time the shitshow rolls around. Certainly not as good as I first imagined, if this is how we are to be treated at the roadshows they will quickly become shitshows WE ARE TIRED OF THE BULLSHIT MANAGEMENT!!!

More fucking easter eggs from those in the DRC supposedly on our 'side' but we're used to fucking easter eggs, champagne on ice and fucking imminent announcements, motherfucker just get the cunting thing signed stop fuck-arsing around on 20k-30k a month while many of us poor bastard investors who PAY YOUR PISSING WAGES struggle and suffer mentally and financially, its not fucking much to ask, afterall its not like you've had over a fucking year now to get the fucking thing signed, you all should think yourself lucky to still be in a job with that performance. You bastards should freeze your astronomical wages till the fucking ML is through and we are bloody building a mine, out of concrete and not fucking empty promises, easter eggs and champagne, show some god dam empathy and compassion. While we are at it fucking dive into those deep pockets of yours and BUY SOME SHARES what the fuck is wrong with your conviction, my balls are aching at just how little money the BOD have bothered to invest into the company. Words - Action = SHIT

fuck me Bags mushrooms kicked in
Couldnt have said it better myself....

elon-musk-smoke.gif

I dont have musshies...........but ELON MUSK helps.

If only WA relaxed its laws like the US.........then i would go to my local cafe now.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire

M.Bison

Regular
This announcement is essentially just a response to the AFR query?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

John25

Regular
Couldnt have said it better myself....

View attachment 19443

I dont have musshies...........but ELON MUSK helps.

If only WA relaxed its laws like the US.........then i would go to my local cafe now.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Do your homework Beisha …we have one in Perth :)
1666237029184.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Below all my interpretation and my opinion

PART A) Zijin claim to have purchased the remainder 15% off Cominiere.

If ICC did not think there was a case then they would have sided with Zijin in saying "yes you have legally purchased Cominiere's 15% stake in Dathcom. So, yes this initial ruling to take on the case is a favourable outcome for AVZ in the fact it confirms we have a case in arguing our pre-emptive rights under the Dathcom JV were breached. On top of that IGF report clearly states the corrupt dealings, only partial payment and under-valuation of that purported sale to Zijin. Note, we never owner that 15% and it was always subject to Cominiere accepting the best offer. We just never got to make our offer. Despite some saying we offer cash and a stake in AVZ (will need FIRB agreement I think) we do not know for sure what or how competitive our offer is. because we never owned that 15% this ICC case can drag on for a long time and would not affect us coming out of suspension.

PART B) Dathomir claim to unwind 15% Dathcom sale (or wanting more money)
This is more important than Part B. What I have pieced together over time is that AVZ did complete and pay the SPA moneys in time last year to legally acquire the 10% plus 5% stake in Dathcom from Dathomir. My understanding is that those moneys have been placed in some holding account or escrow and for some reason Dathomir has not taken receipt of those funds therefore their request to DRC tribunal for interim suspension of payments from those 'holding accounts' because they now do not agree to the sale price or they do not want to sell them, with the latter reason being of more concern IMO. AVZ simply says: "not of our concern, we have paid in time as per SPA in the designated account; nothing to see here".

So where are we on the all important ML??
The annual report stating 100% confidence in finalising the Collaboration Agreement reminded me again of how instrumental that document is to unlock everything. It is a legally binding Joint Venture Operating agreement on how the Dathcom Joint Venture will work for the next many years of mining. Who pays for what and what the respective parties rights and obligations are. Most likely the SEZ terms and conditions will feature in this, as does the much debated PE geographic extend (All of RD and all of CDL??). I know from experience that drafting, translating, negotiating, these type of documents take a very long time, you want this done right and using multiple languages further delay this process.

So a positive outcome for me would be:

1) Announce the signing of the Collaboration agreement and completion of the SEZ.
2) Receive somehow from some institution in DRC that we can indeed ignore the Dathomir tribunal ruling as having no legal merit and thereby confirm 75% Dathcom ownership, i.e. just move on.
3) Dathcom receive the ML (even with parts of CDL not included)
4) Dathcom receive a new PR for Northern part CDL and Northern extension under a new 5 year PR
5) continue ICC arbitration and government negotiations on remainder of 15% Dathcom stake from Cominiere
6) Update on funding and FID expectations

IMO This is something AVZ can go into a roadshow/AGM with, anything less will be poorly received.
(Note I have left put the TO or buy-out scenarios not to muddy it all - but this is ofcourse also still possible and items 1) through 5) would still be needed IMO before anybody would do a BO or TO)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Roller62

Regular
W

Dont knows where they’ve been Roller …no selfies with the local mob …Clarke’s pastey as all fuck so i dont think hes been outside much.No social media propaganda of slumming it in Manono …going the hard yards for SH’s …SFA .Nigel may have been home or walking around King’s Park ,Perth sipping his morning Latte checking his bank balance every month making sure his salary has been paid …The secret Service have nothing on the bunch …
Maybe we will find out in the coming road shows. Maybe he will be busy and can't make it?

wombat74

Top 20
F--king Chinese merry go round . They will never surrender we know that . Only 9 sleeps to go until we will know if we are f--ked or not .

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Pokok

Regular
Yes I skimmed it too and have now come back to it to have a proper look.

However small a win, It is good that AVZI were ruled in favour for the procedural rules and the place of arbitration, I bet those fuckers were trying for Hong Kong. So now its 1-1 (Zijin got the first goal with their 1 arbitrator to bribe)
The Arbitration itself is still to happen though and I really don't like the way in which this announcement was framed as a win, if we are celebrating this how low are our expectations? Nothing really has happened yet, so Zijin are purposely dragging this on, lets face it if they were out they would ask for a quick resolution and put up a very very lame fight then say to their holders we tried but the evil westerners and their round eyes they colluded to cheat us poor Chinese.

I have very little faith now that Zijin have stopped in their BS attempt to cheat their way into Manono.

The Dathomir case is referencing the one on twitter where the judge was supposed to take a few days. Wanker judge was obviously on the take, so now that drags on too, interesting as we were following up on this an never got anything back so no doubt it was hushed up and filed at midnight.

It's not looking good for this to be cleared up by the time the shitshow rolls around. Certainly not as good as I first imagined, if this is how we are to be treated at the roadshows they will quickly become shitshows WE ARE TIRED OF THE BULLSHIT MANAGEMENT!!!

More fucking easter eggs from those in the DRC supposedly on our 'side' but we're used to fucking easter eggs, champagne on ice and fucking imminent announcements, motherfucker just get the cunting thing signed stop fuck-arsing around on 20k-30k a month while many of us poor bastard investors who PAY YOUR PISSING WAGES struggle and suffer mentally and financially, its not fucking much to ask, afterall its not like you've had over a fucking year now to get the fucking thing signed, you all should think yourself lucky to still be in a job with that performance. You bastards should freeze your astronomical wages till the fucking ML is through and we are bloody building a mine, out of concrete and not fucking empty promises, easter eggs and champagne, show some god dam empathy and compassion. While we are at it fucking dive into those deep pockets of yours and BUY SOME SHARES what the fuck is wrong with your conviction, my balls are aching at just how little money the BOD have bothered to invest into the company. Words - Action = SHIT

fuck me Bags mushrooms kicked in
ohhh how I love how mushrooms makes things clearer ,, gold tops anyone , indo full of them

• Haha

Bin59

Regular
Momentum guy again, what he is on about now, is it unrelated to AVZ? and more about DRC? or he will delete that too??
I’d say he’s on about this -

Maybe he’s hinting $AVZ could be next in line for a grant 🤔

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Reactions: 1 users
IMO the roadshow announcements have been instigated to throw SH's off the scent.
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
Sorry Jag. Your comment is too cryptic for me. Please elaborate? Surely BOD won't do roadshows w/o prior positive ASX announcements?

• Thinking

Rediah

Regular
I’d say he’s on about this -

Maybe he’s hinting $AVZ could be next in line for a grant 🤔

But has his other tweets come to fruition? his tweets are like a "click bait"....

As for Biden, he has been told off by the King Salman of Saudi that they wont increase the volume of oil to meet USA's demands instead they are reducing it by 2 Million barrels. As UAE has bid $1 Billion towards DRC, Biden in return is bidding almost 5 times for same cause, so that America dont have to rely on Middle East and get told to stay away from their resources. so the lithium war is already on? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 2.01.47 PM.png

Last edited:

John25

Regular
  • Haha

Spikerama

Regular
Oh Nuts, we were just about to pass the mantle over to @Mr Inappropriate and now you’ve taken an unbreakable grip on it and @TDITD is trying to wrestle it from you…. It’s all happening!!

The only one who can take that mantle from you now is….

Don't look at me. I'm almost on empty.

fucks-to-give.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

John25

Regular
Ok ok ok …go light on posting ,everyone ,have work to do …dont want to be up all night ready /Crying/medicating & drinking

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

TDITD

Top 20
Below all my interpretation and my opinion

PART A) Zijin claim to have purchased the remainder 15% off Cominiere.
If ICC did not think there was a case then they would have sided with Zijin in saying "yes you have legally purchased Cominiere's 15% stake in Dathcom. So, yes this initial ruling to take on the case is a favourable outcome for AVZ in the fact it confirms we have a case in arguing our pre-emptive rights under the Dathcom JV were breached. On top of that IGF report clearly states the corrupt dealings, only partial payment and under-valuation of that purported sale to Zijin. Note, we never owner that 15% and it was always subject to Cominiere accepting the best offer. We just never got to make our offer. Despite some saying we offer cash and a stake in AVZ (will need FIRB agreement I think) we do not know for sure what or how competitive our offer is. because we never owned that 15% this ICC case can drag on for a long time and would not affect us coming out of suspension.

PART B) Dathomir claim to unwind 15% Dathcom sale (or wanting more money)
This is more important than Part B. What I have pieced together over time is that AVZ did complete and pay the SPA moneys in time last year to legally acquire the 10% plus 5% stake in Dathcom from Dathomir. My understanding is that those moneys have been placed in some holding account or escrow and for some reason Dathomir has not taken receipt of those funds therefore their request to DRC tribunal for interim suspension of payments from those 'holding accounts' because they now do not agree to the sale price or they do not want to sell them, with the latter reason being of more concern IMO. AVZ simply says: "not of our concern, we have paid in time as per SPA in the designated account; nothing to see here".

So where are we on the all important ML??
The annual report stating 100% confidence in finalising the Collaboration Agreement reminded me again of how instrumental that document is to unlock everything. It is a legally binding Joint Venture Operating agreement on how the Dathcom Joint Venture will work for the next many years of mining. Who pays for what and what the respective parties rights and obligations are. Most likely the SEZ terms and conditions will feature in this, as does the much debated PE geographic extend (All of RD and all of CDL??). I know from experience that drafting, translating, negotiating, these type of documents take a very long time, you want this done right and using multiple languages further delay this process.

So a positive outcome for me would be:

1) Announce the signing of the Collaboration agreement and completion of the SEZ.
2) Receive somehow from some institution in DRC that we can indeed ignore the Dathomir tribunal ruling as having no legal merit and thereby confirm 75% Dathcom ownership, i.e. just move on.
3) Dathcom receive the ML (even with parts of CDL not included)
4) Dathcom receive a new PR for Northern part CDL and Northern extension under a new 5 year PR
5) continue ICC arbitration and government negotiations on remainder of 15% Dathcom stake from Cominiere
6) Update on funding and FID expectations

IMO This is something AVZ can go into a roadshow/AGM with, anything less will be poorly received.
(Note I have left put the TO or buy-out scenarios not to muddy it all - but this is ofcourse also still possible and items 1) through 5) would still be needed IMO before anybody would do a BO or TO)
A well expressed reply to an announcement that could best be described as a past it’s expiry date word salad, sort of thing Der G writes, all words no content or meaning.

I think the ICC case will effect us in a manner of how high our SP/MC can go. It’s irritating as this was supposedly sorted.

The Dathomir case is utterly ridiculous, it is simply Cong using his considerable contacts and bribing power to hold up proceedings till we pay the fucker, essentially what we need is a the powers that be to say ‘drop this crap or we investigate you’. I really hope we have the powers on our side in this and it’s at hand already or I fear we will have to fork out $$ to that fuckwit which won’t exactly look good or help deter Zijin.

Agreed on your conclusion points, the board can’t hold a roadshow or AGM as things stand an expect to not get hammered, things aren’t progressing and it’s not even close to acceptable. But I do think there is something behind the scenes happening and by the time the roadshows here we will be happier, but maybe that’s the mushrooms lingering still?

mouseflying

Regular
Some questions regards Dathomir case
1666237062332.png

• we are one of the defendant, why simon cong also appeals against cominiere and rawbank sa??
  • "none of the defendants were present/heard before it granted dathomir's request"- why we not attend to defend ourselves???
  • accroding to below, this is not the case we appeal for. (we should be plaintiff), so below case still pending from feb 2022?
    1666237618503.png
  • 1666237929782.png
    so the decision were made a month ago, why it takes so long to announce it??? some news will coming soon?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Top Bottom