AVZ Discussion 2022

Frank

Top 20
Financial Times Africa Summit: Félix Tshisekedi is set to meet British Prime Minister Ms. Truss in London

The President of the Republic, Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi, speaks, this Tuesday, October 18 at Africa Summit of the Financial Time in London, on investment in Africa and the DRC.

The Head of State is the guest of honor and main speaker at this forum.

This London summit, the first in Europe and third in the world after New York and Hong Kong, reports the Congolese Press Agency, is the annual meeting of investors interested in Africa.

Specialized in mineral raw materials, this business framework brings together economic operators wishing to know the present and the future of the world to invest in the right places and at the right time.

The agenda of President Félix Tshisekedi, who will spend 48 hours in London, provides for a meeting with the British Prime Minister, Mrs. Truss, and exchanges in particular with investors and leaders of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the United Kingdom .

Organized under the theme: “Investing in Africa”, the summit will bring together high-level delegations from governments, companies, political decision-makers and investors.

The Summit will deliberate on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the war in Ukraine, the preparation for COP27 in Egypt, how African economies are defining their priorities in the sectors of energy, transport, manufacturing and others.

The forum will also discuss how the African Continental Free Trade Area is changing the investment environment on the continent.

mediacongo

#Talk.jpg

#Patience #.jpg

#Spannerintheworks.jpg

Reactions: 6 users

Bin59

Regular
As the Manono project is in the Tanganyika province - this post 14/10/22 might be of interest:

1666095529862.jpeg

1666095575131.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users

CashKing

Regular
Plane rides are more fun it seems…

Reactions: 5 users

Der Geist

Regular
I thought you sold all your shares

…when will people learn to focus on the stock not posters?

Back to stock:
“I think it’s complex, where is the better Good?”

Where is the better Good? If it’s true AVZ notified ASIC of Congo Jungle conditions?

My view is also it is hard to defend management on every point in the rule book

Anyone seen the full length transport study appendices T1 T2 in AVZ DFS? First one to locate “Infraology’s two reports… T.1 and T.2” , and I’ll delete my TSE
account

“ Infraology’s two reports can be seen in Appendices T.1 and T.2 of the DFS report.”

Reactions: 1 users

Der Geist

Regular
It reads like it is at the ASX's discretion whether to enforce regardless of anyone's claims but you do you. Personally I think companies should have to disclose immediately even in suspension.
I read before and after highlighted and I think it was about nutting out what is reasonable time,

Agree about even in suspension. For AVZ it relies on “subject” as incomplete
I hope no one is suffering from tax assessments

Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1666104964081.gif

FFS who left the screen door open.......

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
We are fucked and there's no coming back from it.
Objectively untrue. Just as bad as saying everything is going great. Not necessarily happening the way we would like or on the terms we would prefer but it is realistic to continue to expect value on this investment in the future.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Doc

Master of Quan

Back to stock:

Where is the better Good? If it’s true AVZ notified ASIC of Congo Jungle conditions?

Anyone seen the full length transport study appendices T1 T2 in AVZ DFS? First one to locate “Infraology’s two reports… T.1 and T.2” , and I’ll delete my TSE
account

“ Infraology’s two reports can be seen in Appendices T.1 and T.2 of the DFS report.”

It’s all about credibility of which you have none.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Bray

Regular
Hate to say it but sadly guys, (and not specifically, girls too... and others I guess) from my point of view, it's time to move on.
We are fucked and there's no coming back from it. Time to bite the pillow and take the pineapple as they say.

This whole thing stinks... and I've seen it happen several times over with other penny stocks I've owned.
Say bye bye to your millions and toughen up the fight and move on.

Gonna be hard building up that base again but it can be done trust me. Good traders know how.

Sad story for all involved but when you have a system that is so rotten to the core that even it's own head is fearful of cutting it out to spite it's own face then we have a pretty much Buckley's chance of progression.

The best we can hope for is a lift of suspension under the guise of "imminent" good news. A slight pump form charred shorters. Then plummet into the abyss.

I will race you to the door.

IF.. and a big IF, it doesn’t/cannot return to a positive outcome, surely AVZ will resume ‘trading’ and a first in best dressed sell off will happen. Get whatever you can like a bunch of seagulls going after chips at the beach

Personally I’m still very hopeful that we will see a positive outcome just a matter of wading through the constant shit at our door

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Bin59

Regular

Africa Summit 2022: President Tshisekedi calls on foreign entrepreneurs to come and invest in the DRC​

Bymukendi
hours ago
FB IMG 1666094456705

"Do not consider our weaknesses but our desire for change", this is the key word to remember from the speech that the President of the Republic gave during his speech on Tuesday, October 18, 2022, in London, on the occasion of the summit on Africa organized annually by the Financial Times (FT).

This foundation to which the FT suits the influential leaders of this world has been enhanced this year by the presence of Félix Antoine Tshisekedi, also present as Honorary President of the AU, the pan-African organization, current president of CEEAC and SADC, two major sub-regional organizations on the continent.

According to a presidential press dispatch consulted by RTNC.CD, Félix Antoine Tshisekedi returned to the issues and challenges facing the DRC under its presidency.

The causes of the war of aggression imposed on it by Rwanda via the M23 terrorists. The issue of environmental preservation, the business climate, investment opportunities, the opportunities offered in the green economy, a way for him to give appropriate answers to the theme raised at this summit.

Regarding the presence of the M23 terrorists in Bunagana, as he had done at the United Nations tribune, the Financial Times guest did not go there from the back of the spoon by calling once again to the international community, which is slow to weigh its weight to resolve this security crisis inherited from the reception on Congolese soil, Rwandan refugees who had fled the war at home, with the harmful

According to the same source, Félix Tshisekedi also did not mince his words when it was time to defend the ongoing process of the allocation of oil and gas blocks, which is not unanimous among environmentalists and other activists fighting against climate change. The DRC, he said, is the solution country and is committed to this vocation. On the other hand, its populations have the right, as is the case, for example, in Gabon and Norway, to benefit from its natural resources, as long as the authorities respect the conventions established in this field and no law, be it is international, prohibited.

On the same path, the President of the Republic did not fail to reassure those whose doubts remain about the supposed absence of the business climate. It is the first to come who are served first, he said, as if to say that the instability conveyed by some media to discourage investors is not fully founded. While some are hesitating, he says, the country is really on the way to recovery, through large-scale projects in the field of agro-industry, energy and strategic minerals that enter into the manufacture of batteries for electric vehicles, for example.

The Head of State also marked his intervention by highlighting his desire to put good governance at the heart of his political action. He named cited the case of telecommunications companies that are currently being hunted, because of the tax evasion they have shown for years and that cause the Congolese state to lose billions of dollars annually. President Tshisekedi is determined to put an end to it to definitively break with the defects of past regimes.

This afternoon, the Head of State's agenda includes two interviews, one with the BBC and the other with the Times.

It is worth recalling that President Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo has been staying in London since Monday with a strong delegation.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Amazing how the worm turns with conversations. A read of the Annual report should provide a good dose of optimism for some form of positive outcome. But then a few comments on some of the hurdles we have had to jump to get there sends the dialogue into a spiral of negativity within hours

chins up chaps, and chapesses, we seem to have won the race, just a stewards enquiry to clear us as winners, and we can collect the trophy IMO

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Bonsoir

Regular

Africa Summit 2022: President Tshisekedi calls on foreign entrepreneurs to come and invest in the DRC​

Bymukendi
hours ago
FB IMG 1666094456705

"Do not consider our weaknesses but our desire for change", this is the key word to remember from the speech that the President of the Republic gave during his speech on Tuesday, October 18, 2022, in London, on the occasion of the summit on Africa organized annually by the Financial Times (FT).

This foundation to which the FT suits the influential leaders of this world has been enhanced this year by the presence of Félix Antoine Tshisekedi, also present as Honorary President of the AU, the pan-African organization, current president of CEEAC and SADC, two major sub-regional organizations on the continent.

According to a presidential press dispatch consulted by RTNC.CD, Félix Antoine Tshisekedi returned to the issues and challenges facing the DRC under its presidency.

The causes of the war of aggression imposed on it by Rwanda via the M23 terrorists. The issue of environmental preservation, the business climate, investment opportunities, the opportunities offered in the green economy, a way for him to give appropriate answers to the theme raised at this summit.

Regarding the presence of the M23 terrorists in Bunagana, as he had done at the United Nations tribune, the Financial Times guest did not go there from the back of the spoon by calling once again to the international community, which is slow to weigh its weight to resolve this security crisis inherited from the reception on Congolese soil, Rwandan refugees who had fled the war at home, with the harmful

According to the same source, Félix Tshisekedi also did not mince his words when it was time to defend the ongoing process of the allocation of oil and gas blocks, which is not unanimous among environmentalists and other activists fighting against climate change. The DRC, he said, is the solution country and is committed to this vocation. On the other hand, its populations have the right, as is the case, for example, in Gabon and Norway, to benefit from its natural resources, as long as the authorities respect the conventions established in this field and no law, be it is international, prohibited.

On the same path, the President of the Republic did not fail to reassure those whose doubts remain about the supposed absence of the business climate. It is the first to come who are served first, he said, as if to say that the instability conveyed by some media to discourage investors is not fully founded. While some are hesitating, he says, the country is really on the way to recovery, through large-scale projects in the field of agro-industry, energy and strategic minerals that enter into the manufacture of batteries for electric vehicles, for example.

The Head of State also marked his intervention by highlighting his desire to put good governance at the heart of his political action. He named cited the case of telecommunications companies that are currently being hunted, because of the tax evasion they have shown for years and that cause the Congolese state to lose billions of dollars annually. President Tshisekedi is determined to put an end to it to definitively break with the defects of past regimes.

This afternoon, the Head of State's agenda includes two interviews, one with the BBC and the other with the Times.

It is worth recalling that President Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo has been staying in London since Monday with a strong delegation.
”first to come who are first served” …..hmmm obviously hasn’t got a clue whats taking place, 6 years and still waiting for service.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I assume there will be name tags at the roadshows but since none of us know each other's names, maybe the tags could have our forum handles instead. Or, we wear one of these ....

il_794xN.3281696496_tgp0.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Birdman7

Regular
I assume there will be name tags at the roadshows but since none of us know each other's names, maybe the tags could have our forum handles instead. Or, we wear one of these ....

il_794xN.3281696496_tgp0.jpg
What a great find. It would appear there is a pineapple 🍍 for every occasion!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

JasonM

Regular
Amazing how the worm turns with conversations. A read of the Annual report should provide a good dose of optimism for some form of positive outcome. But then a few comments on some of the hurdles we have had to jump to get there sends the dialogue into a spiral of negativity within hours

chins up chaps, and chapesses, we seem to have won the race, just a stewards enquiry to clear us as winners, and we can collect the trophy IMO
blah, blah, blah, its amazing how these fuckers can just keep going on with talk fest after talk fest and seemingly be taking no action. you're right, its certainly a roller coaster of emotions and things can seemingly pivot one way or the other in a moment. I hope there is karma somewhere in all of this but ultimately I think life is not fair and those who should get a good dose of punishment will be allowed to get away with it. its not fair to us shareholders and its certainly not fair to those in the drc living in poverty battling day by day.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

wombat74

Top 20
Hate to say it but sadly guys, (and not specifically, girls too... and others I guess) from my point of view, it's time to move on.
We are fucked and there's no coming back from it. Time to bite the pillow and take the pineapple as they say.

This whole thing stinks... and I've seen it happen several times over with other penny stocks I've owned.

Gonna be hard building up that base again but it can be done trust me. Good traders know how.

Sad story for all involved but when you have a system that is so rotten to the core that even it's own head is fearful of cutting it out to spite it's own face then we have a pretty much Buckley's chance of progression.

The best we can hope for is a lift of suspension under the guise of "imminent" good news. A slight pump form charred shorters. Then plummet into the abyss.

Did you give the bottle a nudge last night mate ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Back to stock:

account

#Please delete your TSE account.

If you read the DFS, the transport options are listed in the reports appendix 2.

Wording in DFS referencing the reports.

Screenshot_20220503-133708_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

In Appendix 2, page 9-10, Transport option 1 and 2 is listed? What more do you want? 🙄

Screenshot_20220503-133814_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

The mentioned T.1 and T.2 simply means, Transport option 1, and Transport option 2 as selected by AVZ from the report and detailed in the appendix.

Clear as day really.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 37 users

Remark

Top 20
It's deleting time Dodgy Ghost 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

John25

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

That’s the spirit

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
Top Bottom