AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
AVZ Minerals doesn't mean sh1t to this guy . He's too busy travelling around the world , meeting world leaders . All he knows is he's got one big mother f--king Lithium deposit on his hands . If this CAMI dude doesn't want hand over the ML then we are f--ked . I'm hoping we have "Already" been able to work something out with this corrupt prick and Cong c--t to the benefit of AVZ which will be revealed at the Road Show . If Nige and team start with , talks are progressing well , then they may as well just stop the meeting , start serving drinks and let everyone get shit faced . Talk about the world cup or the price of milk . We are going to know in a couple of weeks if AVZ minerals has a future or not . Very exciting . As Johnny Clarke said in the Annual Report , " We eagerly await the granting of "OUR" mining licence for "OUR" world class Manono Lithium and Tin Project . Not "the" ML . I don't think many picked up on that .
Maybe he just getting his frequent flier points up for a free flight to Oz to join Nigel at the roadshows!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Onthefm

Regular
Even Kabila wanted this clown gone yet he is still running the show. I was beginning to think he had nudes on Felix but it looks like he is just slicker than teflon no matter who the president is.

In a way I actually admire his ability to repeatedly get fired and give zero fucks about anything but his snack habit. We could use someone with his tenacity on AVZ's board.
He's a fucken site flasher than George castanza ill give him that. But there is something wrong with that.

Reactions: 1 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
So Cong has Jean-Felix, and the PM in his pocket, and fatshi won’t sack either of them, in order to save himself.

What are the odds that if AVZ settles more cash to DATHOMIR, the ML falls out of the sky?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

wombat74

Top 20

So Cong has Jean-Felix, and the PM in his pocket, and fatshi won’t sack either of them, in order to save himself.

What are the odds that if AVZ settles more cash to DATHOMIR, the ML falls out of the sky?
That's my thinking as well . Why has the Cong case taken so long ? Road Show ?? Time to pay the piper . I'm going with US $50 - $100 mil . 100 - 200mil new shares .

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

That's my thinking as well . Why has the Cong case taken so long ? Road Show ?? Time to pay the piper . I'm going with US $50 - $100 mil . 100 - 200mil new shares .
Fuck me...

I hope not on all counts

But who knows :rolleyes:

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

j.l

Regular
Didn't Chris Ellison / MinRes do the same thing to Pilbara Minerals just before they got their licence? Something to do with a ROFR claim tied to a tenement bought by PLS.

I think PLS ended up settling for a similar chunk.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20
JULIEN PALUKU on Twitter 18-Oct-22.png

JULIEN PALUKU on Twitter 18-10-22.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Frank

Top 20

MMG promises to launch arbitration proceedings against GECAMINES

MMG, a mining company registered in Hong Kong, announced a few hours ago its intention to open arbitration proceedings before the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris and Geneva against GECAMINES, a mining company belonging to Congolese state.

GECAMINES is accused by the Chinese side of violating the rights of the latter on several mining concessions in the former province of Katanga.

Among the grievances formulated against GECAMINES, MMG refers to the incident which occurred on September 16, 2022 following the incursion into the Nambulwa concession by the armed forces who chased away, a few days later, the regularly installed staff.

If MMG employees and contractors have been able to return to the site since September 28, 2022, the DRC armed forces would still be on the scene.

The second incident relates to the Sokoroshe II concession where the same scenario would have taken place a little earlier, on July 1, 2022, with the company’s employees and other contract workers who, in fact, were unable to return to the site, prevented by the military.

In both cases, the company indicates that it has been informed of the conclusion of various agreements between GECAMINES and third-party companies, allowing the latter to carry out activities in the areas in question.

These areas would however be part of mining leases concluded with GECAMINES and should allow MMG to increase copper production at Kinsevere, its only mine operated in the DRC.

According to the mining company, GECAMINES justifies these actions by violations of mining agreements by MMG.

As a reminder, the Kinsevere copper mine entered production in 2017. It delivered 22,090 tonnes of copper cathodes in the first half of 2022.

MMG announced, in March 2022, a project of 550 to 600 million USD intended in particular to extend the life of the mine by 13 years from 2022, with an annual production of 80,000 tons of copper cathodes and 4 to 6,000 tons of cobalt hydroxide.

copperbeltkatangamining

Investing in Africa, theme at the FT AFRICA SUMMIT in London where the PR @fatshi13 paints the attractive economic environment of the DRC and the efforts undertaken by the Gvrnmt @LukondeSama to improve the business climate.

The DRC is waiting for you, message to investors
#Africasummit

Benny Hill.jpg

WTF !!!.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20

#Talk.jpg

PinIt.jpg

• Fire
  • Wow

BEISHA

Top 20

MMG promises to launch arbitration proceedings against GECAMINES

MMG, a mining company registered in Hong Kong, announced a few hours ago its intention to open arbitration proceedings before the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris and Geneva against GECAMINES, a mining company belonging to Congolese state.

GECAMINES is accused by the Chinese side of violating the rights of the latter on several mining concessions in the former province of Katanga.

Among the grievances formulated against GECAMINES, MMG refers to the incident which occurred on September 16, 2022 following the incursion into the Nambulwa concession by the armed forces who chased away, a few days later, the regularly installed staff.

If MMG employees and contractors have been able to return to the site since September 28, 2022, the DRC armed forces would still be on the scene.

The second incident relates to the Sokoroshe II concession where the same scenario would have taken place a little earlier, on July 1, 2022, with the company’s employees and other contract workers who, in fact, were unable to return to the site, prevented by the military.

In both cases, the company indicates that it has been informed of the conclusion of various agreements between GECAMINES and third-party companies, allowing the latter to carry out activities in the areas in question.

These areas would however be part of mining leases concluded with GECAMINES and should allow MMG to increase copper production at Kinsevere, its only mine operated in the DRC.

According to the mining company, GECAMINES justifies these actions by violations of mining agreements by MMG.

As a reminder, the Kinsevere copper mine entered production in 2017. It delivered 22,090 tonnes of copper cathodes in the first half of 2022.

MMG announced, in March 2022, a project of 550 to 600 million USD intended in particular to extend the life of the mine by 13 years from 2022, with an annual production of 80,000 tons of copper cathodes and 4 to 6,000 tons of cobalt hydroxide.

copperbeltkatangamining

Investing in Africa, theme at the FT AFRICA SUMMIT in London where the PR @fatshi13 paints the attractive economic environment of the DRC and the efforts undertaken by the Gvrnmt @LukondeSama to improve the business climate.

The DRC is waiting for you, message to investors
#Africasummit

View attachment 19245

View attachment 19246
royal shit show.gif

• Haha
  • Love

Bray

Regular
It would be great to have someone high up in global politics that calls people on their bullshit, no mate your cuntry is not attractive, the government is corrupt, the people are corrupt, all you do is talk shit with zero action. Fucken clown show

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

JAG

Top 20
Drunk Head First GIF by Barstool Sports

1666090796386.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
1666091768786.png

• Fire
  • Wow

Frank

Top 20

A lithium M&A frenzy could be on the cards as cashed up producers eye the Next Big Thing

• Pilbara Minerals accepts its latest pre-auction bid on the BMX totalling US$7,100/dmt
  • Bulletin Resources identifies more than 50 new pegmatite targets at the Ravensthorpe Lithium Project
  • Sayona develops a transport solution for its North American Lithium operation with a Quebec rail operator
All your lithium news, Tuesday October 18.

Another good day for lithium stocks as homegrown success story, Pilbara Minerals, accepts its latest pre-auction bid for a spodumene cargo ahead of the tenth scheduled auction on the Battery Material Exchange (BMX).

A strong response was received for a shipment of 5,000dmt grading 5.5% , which was made available to the group of registered BMX participants prior to the auction.

A pre-auction offer of US$7,100/dmt (SC5.5, FOB Port Hedland basis) has been accepted which PLS says equates to a price of roughly US$7,830/dmt on a SC6.0 CIF China equivalent basis after adjusting for lithia content on a pro rata basis and freight costs. :rolleyes:

Luke Laretive, Seneca Financial Solutions’ CEO says the $14.29b market cap company could be looking at $1.1bn in free cash flow – “I can’t see them paying a dividend or buying back their own shares,” he explains in an interview with Stockhead.

Lithium producers could be looking to secure strategic assets​

“That means we could see a bit of an M&A frenzy with producers like Pilbara, Allkem and IGO looking to secure strategic assets of scale and increase their exposure to sustained higher prices.

“There is a large valuation differential between ASX-listed lithium developers who expect to get into production next year vs those with longer term development time horizons,” he says.

“We see an opportunity these generally higher quality, more strategic and larger scale projects who might not get into production until 2024 or 2025, as the most likely M&A targets.

“Developers that fit this bill include Vulcan Energy Resources, Piedmont Lithium and Liontown Resources.”

A nice boost for lithium stocks as prices go skyward… again

Tick Tock.jpg

Tick Tock Clock.gif

Mining.png

AVZ-Minerals-.jpg

Onthefm

Regular

A lithium M&A frenzy could be on the cards as cashed up producers eye the Next Big Thing

• Pilbara Minerals accepts its latest pre-auction bid on the BMX totalling US$7,100/dmt
  • Bulletin Resources identifies more than 50 new pegmatite targets at the Ravensthorpe Lithium Project
  • Sayona develops a transport solution for its North American Lithium operation with a Quebec rail operator
All your lithium news, Tuesday October 18.

Another good day for lithium stocks as homegrown success story, Pilbara Minerals, accepts its latest pre-auction bid for a spodumene cargo ahead of the tenth scheduled auction on the Battery Material Exchange (BMX).

A strong response was received for a shipment of 5,000dmt grading 5.5% , which was made available to the group of registered BMX participants prior to the auction.

A pre-auction offer of US$7,100/dmt (SC5.5, FOB Port Hedland basis) has been accepted which PLS says equates to a price of roughly US$7,830/dmt on a SC6.0 CIF China equivalent basis after adjusting for lithia content on a pro rata basis and freight costs. :rolleyes:

Luke Laretive, Seneca Financial Solutions’ CEO says the $14.29b market cap company could be looking at $1.1bn in free cash flow – “I can’t see them paying a dividend or buying back their own shares,” he explains in an interview with Stockhead.

Lithium producers could be looking to secure strategic assets​

“That means we could see a bit of an M&A frenzy with producers like Pilbara, Allkem and IGO looking to secure strategic assets of scale and increase their exposure to sustained higher prices.

“There is a large valuation differential between ASX-listed lithium developers who expect to get into production next year vs those with longer term development time horizons,” he says.

“We see an opportunity these generally higher quality, more strategic and larger scale projects who might not get into production until 2024 or 2025, as the most likely M&A targets.

“Developers that fit this bill include Vulcan Energy Resources, Piedmont Lithium and Liontown Resources.”

A nice boost for lithium stocks as prices go skyward… again

View attachment 19257

View attachment 19256

View attachment 19258

View attachment 19259
Wish I was invested in a lithium stock and not a fucken political football

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19 users

Frank

Top 20

Why rationally Félix Tshisekedi cannot be re-elected

First the Congolese will not forgive him for getting closer to Kagame.

Then, the capture of Bunangana by the small Rwanda until today (4 months and no major action under counter-attack), almost all the roads are not passable, the generalized strikes in particular in the universities and public higher institutes as well as in nursing circles; the embezzled money was never returned to the public treasury while releasing the suspected and convicted embezzlers from prison; the Congolese have not forgotten that the RAM stole a lot of money from them; they were never compensated; 80% of Congolese do not have water to drink (return to cans to the detriment of taps) and electricity (the use of a Chinese torch becomes the rule and electricity the exception).

There is also the ton of unfulfilled presidential promises; the housewife's basket is constantly reduced and food and bread once again become a luxury; the mpiodi promised to the Congolese to celebrate the happy new year 2022 is still waiting and finally unemployment and informal jobs for survival are increasing.

We must add to these popular discontents, the normal political games in politics and democracy: katumbi, Fayulu, Mukwege, Diongo, Sesanga will coalesce against him, if only one of them is not in a position to beat him.

Finally, foreign influence.

It is true that the country of Lumumba does not deserve foreigners to meddle in our affairs to impose presidents, but unfortunately this is what has been done since the assassination of P E Lumumba: the arrival of Mobutu, LDKabila, J Kabila and de FATSHI have been there.

Ignoring this negative and unfortunate reality is political blindness and bigoted emotion.

FATSHI, reproached by the USA for having done nothing to judge Joseph Kabila and to diminish the influence of China in the DRC, will hold him to account.

The European Union is in the process of setting its sights in turn on Doctor Mukwege.

Honestly, rationally and scientifically, the re-election of FATSHI is not possible even if he planned the kabilie fraud.

Professor Lohata Tambwe Okitokosa Paul–Rene

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Bin59

Regular
Didn't Chris Ellison / MinRes do the same thing to Pilbara Minerals just before they got their licence? Something to do with a ROFR claim tied to a tenement bought by PLS.

I think PLS ended up settling for a similar chunk.
That’s right j.l,

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom