AVZ Discussion 2022

j.l

Regular
I might also be worthwhile for a few to check their spam folders. I too thought I'd not received an email over the weekend and then randomly thought to check my spam folder after the email for the AGM came through yesterday, and lo and behold, there it was from last Friday. So I look forward to gathering with others from sunny Qld. I'm blaming Optus........... (and my own thoughtlessness)
Thank you for this reminder. I'm ashamed to say that I failed to check my junk mail and it was indeed there.

So Google thinks AVZ is junk 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Thank you for this reminder. I'm ashamed to say that I failed to check my junk mail and it was indeed there.

Lol currently Google is correct

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

‘Dummy bids part of fun’: hotcrapper trader guilty of manipulation​

Liam WalshReporter
Jun 7, 2022 – 3.32pm

A trader who pumped up and then sold penny stocks in sectors from mining to electronic goods has pleaded guilty to share manipulation, in a historic case involving posts on website hotcrapper.
Gabriel Govinda, using the online identity Fibonarchery, even once boasted: “Dummy bids are all part of the fun and games and cat and mouse of the stockmarket!”
ec09ffd5c554e8c40d11b0c9489312a702484f4f

The plea is the first under Corporations Act provisions relating to disseminating information. James Alcock
The 40-year-old’s pleas to 23 charges of share manipulation and 19 charges of illegally disseminating information related to the manipulation, entered in Melbourne’s Magistrates Court, could entail serious penalties of jail time or hefty fines.
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission, which announced the pleas on Tuesday and had investigated the crimes, said it was the first conviction under the information dissemination provisions of 1041D of the Corporations Act.
It comes more than seven years after the crimes were committed. Still, ASIC held the case up as an example of its action against “pump and dump” schemes.

Pump and dump is when people hype up the stock to inflate its share price, selling the shares as they become overvalued. New investors nurse subsequent losses.
Govinda’s charges related to trading in shares from September 2014 to July 2015 in 20 companies. All had low-level market capitalisations on the ASX, often in the sub-$10 million range, and some could fluctuate heavily.

Stocks targeted​

He was dabbling in mining exploration and resource stocks including Brumby Resources, BBX Minerals, AVZ Minerals, Zeus Resources, Stratum Metals, 3D Resources, Taruga Gold, Haranga Resources, Regalpoint Resources, Altura Mining and Alchemy Resources.
Other charges related to manufacturer of trucks to mining and construction industry ORH, environmental consulting and technology provider Pacific Environment, hot water and cooling systems distributor Quantum Energy, tracking system developer Bluechiip and biotechnology outfit Sun Biomedical.
Other technology-related companies whose shares were caught up in the trading were operator of e-commerce brands Disruptive Investment, mobile phone supplier Cellnet and electronic components maker Rectifier Technologies.
Share prices in many of the shares at the time of trading were often below 10¢ for the companies. Some were below 1¢.
The illegal trading involved share purchases worth $3.1 million, excluding brokerage. ASIC said Govinda used 13 different share trading accounts, held in the names of relatives and friends, to manipulate the price.
He used techniques known as wash trading – buying and selling between accounts he controlled – which has or is likely to create a false or misleading appearance about active trading in the market. ASIC said Govinda also used dummy bids for company shares, which falsely increased the perceived demand and so price for the stocks.

‘ASX Wolf’ civil case​

The dissemination charges all relate to posts he put on hotcrapper, a website for traders notorious for inflammatory commentary. “He was seeking to increase (or pump) the share price, then selling (or dumping) the listed stocks at a higher price,” ASIC said.
The commission said the maximum penalty for each charge is 10 years’ imprisonment or fines of up to $765,000, or both. The matter had been adjourned to a mention hearing for July 29.
Meanwhile, ASIC’s separate civil action against Gold Coast-based share trader Tyson “ASX Wolf” Scholz has progressed with a seven-day trial scheduled to be heard from August 29.

2816fabb-6e45-44f1-8faa-2170aceefdfc_text.gif

The ASX actually thinks one poster on the crapper creates the pump and dumps that are rampant on it? At best they've spooked the big end of town from doing it, none of my holdings have had a good pump in a while which is a shame as I'm looking to pull some funds out but I'm not prepared to do it cheaply :ROFLMAO:
These blokes better have cracking info to share and not just spending our money going to Marlborough to sample the Shiraz!!

Central Otago Pinot would be a much better move.

• Love
Two new and very easy short answer questions for the executives at the Roadshow

1) You state “the executive team have worked tirelessly during the last twelve months”

- What exactly have each one been doing?

2) You state “the company has been actively engaged with the highest levels of the Congolese Government”

- What DRC ministers are you referring to here EXACTLY?

- Who exactly from the company has been engaged in these discussions?

I also note that no new information relating to the outcomes or ongoing circumstances around the ICC Arbitration Case and the Dathomir Court Case have been addressed in the Annual Report

2A22827E-8D81-412D-89C4-6D04F6000FEB.jpeg
042C617A-56F1-4F4A-B77B-D269EC3DE4A5.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users
Alright, we need an out of the NZ closet moment here

I also forgot Steve from Auckland, but not sure he's seen the light yet

Yeah nah mate I'm here in central otago!

Reactions: 1 users

Lichione

Regular

Also found out they delivered the letter to my gmail junk/Spam.

Reactions: 1 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Irishman in Auckland here 👋

wombat74

Top 20
Two new and very easy short answer questions for the executives at the Roadshow

1) You state “the executive team have worked tirelessly during the last twelve months”

- What exactly have each one been doing?

2) You state “the company has been actively engaged with the highest levels of the Congolese Government”

- What DRC ministers are you referring to here EXACTLY?

- Who exactly from the company has been engaged in these discussions?

I also note that no new information relating to the outcomes or ongoing circumstances around the ICC Arbitration Case and the Dathomir Court Case have been addressed in the Annual Report

View attachment 19223 View attachment 19224
These guys are sitting pretty . We still got a bank full of cash . Imagine if they needed to do CR at this point just for salaries and running costs . Is a CR without the guarantee of a favourable outcome even possible now ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

oxxa23

Regular
900k for me, across smsf and trust.... i'm on the waiting list (emailed avz to see if i could get a gig)...

Reactions: 7 users

Spikerama

Regular
900k for me, across smsf and trust.... i'm on the waiting list (emailed avz to see if i could get a gig)...
You'll have to get a haircut. The Justin Beiber thing is not working.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

BenGriffo

Regular
I RSVPed late yesterday saying I can't make it. Hopefully you get my seat.

And don't listen to Spike, your hair is luxurious. Most of us would kill for such locks.

Peace to our Kiwi homies. Did a year in Christchurch as a boy and have been back 20+ times for work and snowboarding.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Jesus NZ . They must be confident . NZers do not take kindly to Aussies trying to BS them .The Rugby season already finished . So no games for Nige to go to . Hell I'm feeling better about this Road Show as the days go by.
Kiwis calling Aussie's bullshitters! F#ck me, that's a bit rich!

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TDITD

Top 20
These blokes better have cracking info to share and not just spending our money going to Marlborough to sample the Shiraz!!
bad boys ii GIF

JAG

Top 20
1666076909680.png

• Sad

JAG

Top 20

Jean-Félix Mupande Kafwa, the untouchable and irremovable would he have become the emperor owner of the mining cadastre?​

October 18, 2022
Kiki Kienge

By Kiki Kienge
"And Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa remained in his position as CEO of CAMI."
Director General of the CAMI (Mining Cadastre) for 17 years (since my presidency of 1+4), he seems to be the emperor for life for this state institution.
Despite a presidential order from Joseph Kabila, Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa remained in his position as DG of the mining cadastre with the blessing of the minister at the time, Martin Kabwelulu thus violating the presidential order.
Under the reign of Felix Tshisekedi, who advocates the rule of law, Minister Willy Kitobo had tried to implement the presidential decree suspending Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa for "insubordination", but now the Prime Minister himself, Ilunga Ilunkamba came to the rescue of his brother, reminding me Minister of Mines Willy Kitobo to "order", not to say disorder. "And Jean-Félix Mupande remained in his position as CEO of CAMI."
"The work of control of the management of the mining cadastre carried out by my auditors indicated several dysfunctions in this service of the Ministry of Mines which find the origin in the centralization of power around the Director General who decides alone without consulting the guardianship and even his own collaborators (...)", we can read in the correspondence of Thursday, January 07 of Minister Kitobo.
Arrived the turn of the Warriors of Sama Lukonde Kyenge, the new Minister of Mines Antoinette N'samba Kalambayi wanted in turn to put order in the disorder that has been at the head of the mining cadastre for at least 3 years. This time again as if by miracle, Jean-Félix Mupande had another guardian angel named Sama Lukonde Kyenge who will protect him from the rigor of Antoinette N'samba Kalambayi. "And Jean-Félix Mupande remained in his position as CEO of CAMI."
Chantal Lembo Bashizi, who has since been appointed head of the mining cadastre, has never taken office, unlike the representatives appointed by the same presidential order. It is a series of Novellas of the postponement of the handover and resumption between Jean-Félix Mupande and Chantal Lembo Bashizi Lembo that follow and maintain to this day Jean-Félix Mupande at the helm of CAMI.

But here is that the rigorous Minister of Mines, Antoinette N'samba Kalambayi maintains her decision to deprive Jean-Félix Mupande the right to engage the Mining Cadastre, it would be according to many sources at the base of the blockade (refusal since linked to the Chinese Cong Mao Huai "SimonCong" who fights AVZ?) despite the OK of the Ministry of Mines, to obtain the operating permit to the Australians of the AVZ in order to start lithium production in Tanganyika province. Already millions of US dollars committed to this project by AVZ, each of delay makes lose even more millions to investors and the Congolese State.

Recall that the exploitation of lithium in Manono in Tanganyika will generate more than 500 direct jobs and 2000 to 5000 indirect, an unexpected boon for the population of this province which sinks more and more into total misery despite its mineral and natural resources.
And Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa remained in his position as CEO of CAMI.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 26 users

JAG

Top 20
1666078230727.png

• Thinking

Onthefm

Regular
Jesus christ you would think this prick would just stay at home and get his own house in order. Because whatever he says overseas is absolute bs until its sorted. He must think the rest of the world doesn't know this. Or is he part of the problem. Or the problem.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

JasonM

Regular
fuck me the waiting is getting harder. markets look ready for a short term rip higher. I'm not religious but certainly have increased my prayers to a greater being of avz getting something positive out near term. I read all the negativity towards mgmt, for now, my approach is to hear/see what they come out with before being too critical. of course they need to do a lot of explaining, I hope they have set aside a good 4hrs+ for the roadshows.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

wombat74

Top 20
Jesus christ you would think this prick would just stay at home and get his own house in order. Because whatever he says overseas is absolute bs until its sorted. He must think the rest of the world doesn't know this. Or is he part of the problem. Or the problem.
AVZ Minerals doesn't mean sh1t to this guy . He's too busy travelling around the world , meeting world leaders . All he knows is he's got one big mother f--king Lithium deposit on his hands . If this CAMI dude doesn't want hand over the ML then we are f--ked . I'm hoping we have "Already" been able to work something out with this corrupt prick and Cong c--t to the benefit of AVZ which will be revealed at the Road Show . If Nige and team start with , talks are progressing well , then they may as well just stop the meeting , start serving drinks and let everyone get shit faced . Talk about the world cup or the price of milk . We are going to know in a couple of weeks if AVZ minerals has a future or not . Very exciting . As Johnny Clarke said in the Annual Report , " We eagerly await the granting of "OUR" mining licence for "OUR" world class Manono Lithium and Tin Project . Not "the" ML . I don't think many picked up on that .

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

Jean-Félix Mupande Kafwa, the untouchable and irremovable would he have become the emperor owner of the mining cadastre?​

October 18, 2022
Kiki Kienge

By Kiki Kienge
"And Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa remained in his position as CEO of CAMI."
Director General of the CAMI (Mining Cadastre) for 17 years (since my presidency of 1+4), he seems to be the emperor for life for this state institution.
Despite a presidential order from Joseph Kabila, Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa remained in his position as DG of the mining cadastre with the blessing of the minister at the time, Martin Kabwelulu thus violating the presidential order.
Under the reign of Felix Tshisekedi, who advocates the rule of law, Minister Willy Kitobo had tried to implement the presidential decree suspending Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa for "insubordination", but now the Prime Minister himself, Ilunga Ilunkamba came to the rescue of his brother, reminding me Minister of Mines Willy Kitobo to "order", not to say disorder. "And Jean-Félix Mupande remained in his position as CEO of CAMI."
"The work of control of the management of the mining cadastre carried out by my auditors indicated several dysfunctions in this service of the Ministry of Mines which find the origin in the centralization of power around the Director General who decides alone without consulting the guardianship and even his own collaborators (...)", we can read in the correspondence of Thursday, January 07 of Minister Kitobo.
Arrived the turn of the Warriors of Sama Lukonde Kyenge, the new Minister of Mines Antoinette N'samba Kalambayi wanted in turn to put order in the disorder that has been at the head of the mining cadastre for at least 3 years. This time again as if by miracle, Jean-Félix Mupande had another guardian angel named Sama Lukonde Kyenge who will protect him from the rigor of Antoinette N'samba Kalambayi. "And Jean-Félix Mupande remained in his position as CEO of CAMI."
Chantal Lembo Bashizi, who has since been appointed head of the mining cadastre, has never taken office, unlike the representatives appointed by the same presidential order. It is a series of Novellas of the postponement of the handover and resumption between Jean-Félix Mupande and Chantal Lembo Bashizi Lembo that follow and maintain to this day Jean-Félix Mupande at the helm of CAMI.

But here is that the rigorous Minister of Mines, Antoinette N'samba Kalambayi maintains her decision to deprive Jean-Félix Mupande the right to engage the Mining Cadastre, it would be according to many sources at the base of the blockade (refusal since linked to the Chinese Cong Mao Huai "SimonCong" who fights AVZ?) despite the OK of the Ministry of Mines, to obtain the operating permit to the Australians of the AVZ in order to start lithium production in Tanganyika province. Already millions of US dollars committed to this project by AVZ, each of delay makes lose even more millions to investors and the Congolese State.

Recall that the exploitation of lithium in Manono in Tanganyika will generate more than 500 direct jobs and 2000 to 5000 indirect, an unexpected boon for the population of this province which sinks more and more into total misery despite its mineral and natural resources.
And Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa remained in his position as CEO of CAMI.
Even Kabila wanted this clown gone yet he is still running the show. I was beginning to think he had nudes on Felix but it looks like he is just slicker than teflon no matter who the president is.

In a way I actually admire his ability to repeatedly get fired and give zero fucks about anything but his snack habit. We could use someone with his tenacity on AVZ's board.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom