AVZ Discussion 2022

Anyone care to speculate on when we might get the pre-roadshow/pre AGM announcement(s) and what some of the items are that might be addressed??

Or does everyone have speculation paralysis due to extreme fear of pineappling?

I'll throw it out there...

I think there will be an announcement released over this weekend or some time on Monday although I don't expect trading to resume until some time later

Main item(s) covered will be clarity around Dathcom ownership percentages and the size/shape and status of tenements 4029, 4030 and 13359 in preparation for the issue of the ML

There

I've said it

Reliable sources..... nil

Any sources at all..... nil

Complete conjecture..... yep

Personal pineapple protection..... 100% deployed
We are long overdue an update on the Zijin arbitration and the Dathomir case. Not to mention the mining licence which should be top priority for management instead of roadshows if it is not secured before the AGM.

I think we will get an announcement after market on October 31st. The timing of the first roadshow the night before the next suspension deadline is most likely by design. But after this many extensions and missed deadlines I will take anything that management says other than an official reinstatement of trade with a boulder of salt.

Reactions: 14 users

muks

@MoneyBags1348

Mate, I do consider myself highly sophisticated but not in a s708 sense🙄
I can’t even profess to be entitled to an invite to any of the shitshows, and will not be attending the AGM as I live in the backwaters of rural NZ, and it’s 3 bloody plane rides to Perth

I have not participated in formulating questions as I am waiting to read the update which will come before 31st. I fully expect to see a lot of detail and solid progress, but if not, well, fuck me dead, you’ll get some suggestions

Hi Xerof,

They are adding a NZ roadshow in Auckland on the 4th of November (that explains the gap between Perth show and rest of AU)

They are looking at firming up the numbers now. Maybe ask them for an invite if you can make that date? I'll be there so happy to ask questions on your behalf.

Cheers

Just going through the 2022 Annual Report and this is the kind of thing I was referring to before…. In my opinion, the arrogance in the face of John Clarke and the complete lack of any acknowledgment of shareholders frustration is what you can expect at the AGM. I’ll put money on him not having the interest to show up at any of the Roadshows.

Time and again shareholder’s have acknowledged the the frustration and issues Nigel has had to face including corruption within the DRC Government, corruption from Cominiere (which is 90% owned by the DRC Govt.), corruption from Zigin, corruption from Simon Cong (Dathomir) and most of all corruption from Jean Felix Mupande (CAMI)…. But with no acknowledgement to us in return.

It doesn’t take much to say “We feel (and share) shareholder’s frustrations and although we remain confident around all aspects of our ownership and rights, we are unable to elaborate more at this time due to….”

I know they have put out announcements and I believe and acknowledge them, as I’ve said it’s the AGM and the arrogance of the BOD and executives that I don’t like…. I don’t expect a fucken announcement every two weeks by the way.

Final comment is regarding Nigel’s “AVZ is positive the suspension will be lifted soon”

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Thaz

Regular
Announcements I want before the AGM / Roadshow.

- confirmation of tenements that we have
- confirmation of the fees that have been paid or are payable for the issuance of the ML
- pending the above, the mining licence
- confirmation of the SEZ
- status of the works and update of the timeline to market if it has been changed
- update on the arbitration
- updated DFS, with current resources pricing

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
I think you've hit the nail on the head, they can't show up to the roadshow with nothing better than the old throwaway "discussions are moving in a positive direction/spurious claims" etc. They aren't stupid enough and would get lynched for it.
Im not so sure....

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20

Anyone care to speculate on when we might get the pre-roadshow/pre AGM announcement(s) and what some of the items are that might be addressed??

I think there will be an announcement released over this weekend or some time on Monday although I don't expect trading to resume until some time later

Main item(s) covered will be clarity around Dathcom ownership percentages and the size/shape and status of tenements 4029, 4030 and 13359 in preparation for the issue of the ML

There

I've said it

All they need to tell us is we have ML or that they are 100% confident of getting it . Otherwise stay in the DRC . The rest is meaningless Fluff . And don't come out of suspension until you know for certain or the SP will be f--ked over. I can't imagine a RoadShow/ AGM where the SP has just been cut in half (or more) and we are still uncertain of our future .Also the negative press and social media that will follow will be ruthless . Makes no sense and would be absolute stupidity .The AVZ team are not stupid imo. GLTAH

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Hi Xerof,

They are adding a NZ roadshow in Auckland on the 4th of November (that explains the gap between Perth show and rest of AU)

They are looking at firming up the numbers now. Maybe ask them for an invite if you can make that date? I'll be there so happy to ask questions on your behalf.

Cheers

Thanks for the info @muks

Shit, I thought I was the only one in NZ who owned AVZ, lol

Unfortunately can't get to Auckland that evening, I have my daughter, SIL, and grandie arriving here that very day.

I would speculate they will call in to Melbourne for the Cup on the way over too, cunning devils

As far as questions go, lets see what gets put up AND ANSWERED at the first shitshow roadshow, and we can persist with any that don't make the cut, and add more.

My greatest concern is will they understand our accent?

I used to hold 1,100,000 shares, so would have been invited by default, but now only have 600,000 so would just miss the cut:sneaky::sneaky:

Reactions: 10 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

There

I've said it

Wino,

there is clarity around the 100% owned tenements - we still own them 100%, but due to the renewal rules of the Mining Code, we relinquish 50% as a matter of course, as we only sought renewal of exploration licence. Done, and the Cadastre map shows it correctly (fucking amazing I know)

Here's the note in the accounts about it

2CA72F17-18F3-4BC1-8F19-1783A1B24E7A.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Unfortunately can't get to Auckland that evening, I have my daughter, SIL, and grandie arriving here that very day.

I would speculate they will call in to Melbourne for the Cup on the way over too, cunning devils

As far as questions go, lets see what gets put up AND ANSWERED at the first shitshow roadshow, and we can persist with any that don't make the cut, and add more.

I used to hold 1,100,000 shares, so would have been invited by default, but now only have 600,000 so would just miss the cut:sneaky::sneaky:
No Im in Te Awamutu, so youre not alone X

Reactions: 2 users

Dom1974

Regular
This will be Nigel running from the AGM...

• Haha

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
No Im in Te Awamutu, so youre not alone X
Alright, we need an out of the NZ closet moment here

I also forgot Steve from Auckland, but not sure he's seen the light yet

wombat74

Top 20
Hi Xerof,

Cheers
Jesus NZ . They must be confident . NZers do not take kindly to Aussies trying to BS them .The Rugby season already finished . So no games for Nige to go to . Hell I'm feeling better about this Road Show as the days go by.

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Randenj

I might also be worthwhile for a few to check their spam folders. I too thought I'd not received an email over the weekend and then randomly thought to check my spam folder after the email for the AGM came through yesterday, and lo and behold, there it was from last Friday. So I look forward to gathering with others from sunny Qld. I'm blaming Optus........... (and my own thoughtlessness)

Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Wino,

there is clarity around the 100% owned tenements - we still own them 100%, but due to the renewal rules of the Mining Code, we relinquish 50% as a matter of course, as we only sought renewal of exploration licence. Done, and the Cadastre map shows it correctly (fucking amazing I know)

Here's the note in the accounts about it

View attachment 19209
Hey Xerof

Yes aware of the relinquishment and the resulting impairment in the accounts for 4029 and 4030 but thanks for the reminder

Probably the greater interest was what 13359 now looks like

I get we have 100% of the tenement but what exactly has been chopped off and is not going to be included in the current ML

And of the remainder that will be subject to a further Permit De Researches will that be provided a new tenement number and are there any further conditions or developments or details around the proposed JV? :unsure:

• Thinking

cruiser51

Top 20

‘Dummy bids part of fun’: hotcrapper trader guilty of manipulation​

Liam WalshReporter
Jun 7, 2022 – 3.32pm

A trader who pumped up and then sold penny stocks in sectors from mining to electronic goods has pleaded guilty to share manipulation, in a historic case involving posts on website hotcrapper.
Gabriel Govinda, using the online identity Fibonarchery, even once boasted: “Dummy bids are all part of the fun and games and cat and mouse of the stockmarket!”
ec09ffd5c554e8c40d11b0c9489312a702484f4f

The plea is the first under Corporations Act provisions relating to disseminating information. James Alcock
The 40-year-old’s pleas to 23 charges of share manipulation and 19 charges of illegally disseminating information related to the manipulation, entered in Melbourne’s Magistrates Court, could entail serious penalties of jail time or hefty fines.
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission, which announced the pleas on Tuesday and had investigated the crimes, said it was the first conviction under the information dissemination provisions of 1041D of the Corporations Act.
It comes more than seven years after the crimes were committed. Still, ASIC held the case up as an example of its action against “pump and dump” schemes.

Pump and dump is when people hype up the stock to inflate its share price, selling the shares as they become overvalued. New investors nurse subsequent losses.
Govinda’s charges related to trading in shares from September 2014 to July 2015 in 20 companies. All had low-level market capitalisations on the ASX, often in the sub-$10 million range, and some could fluctuate heavily.

Stocks targeted​

He was dabbling in mining exploration and resource stocks including Brumby Resources, BBX Minerals, AVZ Minerals, Zeus Resources, Stratum Metals, 3D Resources, Taruga Gold, Haranga Resources, Regalpoint Resources, Altura Mining and Alchemy Resources.
Other charges related to manufacturer of trucks to mining and construction industry ORH, environmental consulting and technology provider Pacific Environment, hot water and cooling systems distributor Quantum Energy, tracking system developer Bluechiip and biotechnology outfit Sun Biomedical.
Other technology-related companies whose shares were caught up in the trading were operator of e-commerce brands Disruptive Investment, mobile phone supplier Cellnet and electronic components maker Rectifier Technologies.
Share prices in many of the shares at the time of trading were often below 10¢ for the companies. Some were below 1¢.
The illegal trading involved share purchases worth $3.1 million, excluding brokerage. ASIC said Govinda used 13 different share trading accounts, held in the names of relatives and friends, to manipulate the price.
He used techniques known as wash trading – buying and selling between accounts he controlled – which has or is likely to create a false or misleading appearance about active trading in the market. ASIC said Govinda also used dummy bids for company shares, which falsely increased the perceived demand and so price for the stocks.

‘ASX Wolf’ civil case​

The dissemination charges all relate to posts he put on hotcrapper, a website for traders notorious for inflammatory commentary. “He was seeking to increase (or pump) the share price, then selling (or dumping) the listed stocks at a higher price,” ASIC said.
The commission said the maximum penalty for each charge is 10 years’ imprisonment or fines of up to $765,000, or both. The matter had been adjourned to a mention hearing for July 29.
Meanwhile, ASIC’s separate civil action against Gold Coast-based share trader Tyson “ASX Wolf” Scholz has progressed with a seven-day trial scheduled to be heard from August 29.

• Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Jesus NZ . They must be confident . NZers do not take kindly to Aussies trying to BS them .The Rugby season already finished . So no games for Nige to go to . Hell I'm feeling better about this Road Show as the days go by.
These blokes better have cracking info to share and not just spending our money going to Marlborough to sample the Shiraz!!

• Fire

Soapy

Regular
Hi Xerof,

Cheers
These blokes better have cracking info to share and not just spending our money going to Marlborough to sample the Shiraz!!
White wine in Marlborough, but I hear you!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
Or the Hobbits Cave. If I see them in Hobbit land I'll be pissed

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
Or the Hobbits Cave. If I see them in Hobbit land I'll be pissed
Lock the bastards in there if they don't have very good news!
I'll visit NZ to throw rotten fruit at them.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

ptlas

Regular
Does it seem to anyone else that all the blowins have started to blow in again? 🤔
I think they're actually fuckwit trolls.
Not sure why anybody engages with them as then they're just falling into the hot crapper trap and I thought we came here to avoid that

• Love
  • Fire
Top Bottom