Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office

1665970179526.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Where does Netoo get his info from?
Don’t you find it fascinating some have detailed trivial information and others don’t?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
Tough times ….seen AVZ plummet from 37c -4c been there done that …LTH will remain LTH ….open up & let the games begin
It took months to go from 37c to 4c . That was roughly a 90% drop . At our current SP that would put us at 8cents. Can't see it going that low if the outlook is positive . At 8 cents and positive we will be vulnerable to predators .

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

bloke383

Regular
Hopefully the DG of CAMI has been told by Felix to get his act together and issue and accept payment for appropriate surface rights that includes Carrier De Lest .
I'm hoping the DG of CAMI has been told by Felix to GTFO , otherwise you're going to jail . He was "suspended" 18mths (?) ago , but has never left his position !

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Looking at global recession risks and what’s been going on in stock exchanges all around the world, at least we have been spared the ups and downs but at the same time it’s very disappointing to see what’s happening with LTR (who I’m sure many here also follow) up over 5% again today when the market is experiencing another big down day.

On the flip side to that disappointment is it gives an indication of where AVZ could quickly move to and beyond.

As @Frank said to me the other day, with something like 4000 shareholders on the register, it’s possible only a small percentage of them access this forum, so it’s important that those here who attend the Roadshow and ask questions know all the facts relating to the questions being asked and do it like professionals, because even though the BOD and executives may be seen by some (including me) as overpaid and over-entitled, they are professionals and will be going into the AGM (and the Roadshows) fully prepared.

As mentioned before, it would not be appropriate to go there with any type of cavalier, unprofessional or unprepared attitude. At the Sydney Roadshow I was staggered at the unprofessional approach of the majority who attended.

I personally believe Nigel is genuine (the only one) but even he only gives out what he wants to, and it’s up to shareholders to join the dots. In Sydney I formed my own opinions by spending about 20min with him, and in that time he pretty well gave away nothing, but if you know what you’re looking for you can get a sense of the answers you are seeking by what he is not saying.

I’m just one shareholder here, I’ve heard a few professional suggestions.

Here’s a little story about something a friend told me when I was young. He said “If you want anything, always go straight to the top”….

Example
In the late 80’s I got a job in the Newcastle Gas Company. I’d been there two weeks when a mate who was overseas wanted me to meet him and travel around Indonesia surfing. When I said I only just got the job, his exact words to me were “put your evil brain into action and get the time off”.

Sure enough within the week, I bypassed the foremen, walked straight passed the Supervisors offices and and walked straight up to the Manager’s office and spoke him. I told him my best mate’s Mum had won the lotto and was paying for me to travel overseas and it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. When I came back to work no one in the Gas Co could believe the manager gave me 6 weeks leave without pay…. Just goes to show what you can do if you put your mind to it!

Anyway I’ve done enough talking, just remember if you put your mind to something, and your determined, you can have great success

And we want professionalism at the Roadshow and not this kind of of thing when it comes to question time

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

cruiser51

Top 20
It took months to go from 37c to 4c . That was roughly a 90% drop . At our current SP that would put us at 8cents. Can't see it going that low if the outlook is positive . At 8 cents and positive we will be vulnerable to predators .

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

antimatter

Regular
not fucking selling.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

JAG

Top 20
1665976532910.png

ptlas

Regular
This is an opportunity to ask whatever questions are needed from shareholders. The last thing the BOD would want is a strike against them at the AGM. That puts them on notice! So, be respectful but forthright in the questions in the roadshow, to so many answers we all deserve, from their silence.

If they ask for more freebies ( shares) then it is at their own peril.

Main questions would be: Were you all (Managers) asleep at the wheel, or did you know what was going on and since WHEN?

What the hell are you going to do NOW to restore SH faith in the current management?

Exactly when do you believe the ML will be finalised, conclusively?

I must admit, from all the years I have been invested on the ASX, AVZ BOD are amongst the best at NON communication to the their shareholders.

Again, if shareholders aren’t happy, vote accordingly at the AGM and a strike will occur against our leaders.

Hopefully things are sorted before hand and my ramblings above are meaningless. But, your money, your investment, your future, so get into them for the answers you seek. GLTA
Sorry mate
Totally disagree.

We need to be careful not to put management on the defensive by seek ing to apportion blame ( "asleep at the wheel").

With little time for Q. we need to concentrate on where AVZ is going in the near term. ML, SEZ, FID, partners etc.
But most importantly, time lines.

Whilst, I understand and share your frustration we need to use this limited opportunity to the full.

Reactions: 11 users

Helios

Regular
I received my invite this morning and confirmed with the office that a share minimum does exist, I have 1million plus. I didn't get the minimum, although I get the impression from the conversation it depends on the location and availability of seating. Confirmed that I will be attending the Sydney presentation on the 9th. Looking forward to seeing many of you on this forum at the Roadshow. I am hoping that someone who lives in Sydney will put forward a meeting point before the Roadshow. I'm coming from Newcastle way

Reactions: 17 users

Frank

Top 20
I haven’t read through it all yet but there is one mention of SEZ zones:

View attachment 19113

ZES MALUKU: the first industrial productions expected in the 1st quarter of 2023

A veritable pole of attraction at the government's initiative, the pilot Special Economic Zone of Maluku is taking more and more shape as the development works are progressing rapidly to the satisfaction of the Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku Kahongya who deployed to the scene on October 07, 2022.

The work on site concerns the establishment of a few industrial companies, in particular Saphir Ceramics for the production of tiles, Varun Beverage for the Pepsi range and Unique Production for medicines.

The first production of tiles and earthenware made in Congo is expected in the 1st quarter of 2023.

Already, more than 300 jobs have been created by the Special Economic Zone, according to the Minister of Industry, who welcomed the the contribution of all the actors for this feat, particularly the President of the Republic, Félix Tshisekedi, the 1st Minister J-M Sama Lukonde as well as the whole of the government.

“The President of the Republic who gave this boost must feel happy.

We did not want to invite him here for the laying of the first stone because in 2020, the Prime Minister had officially handed over the area to the developer.

We considered inviting him here during the first productions.

I hope that in 2023, the whole government will come here to taste the first fruits of the SEZ”, he hinted before thanking the Congolese people for their particular attention to this vital project.

“A tip of the hat therefore to all these Congolese who closely follow this project which translates the vision of the President of the Republic.

They must know that other zones will be built in other spaces, especially since the Head of State has subdivided the Congolese space into six industrial zones,” he said.

mediacongo

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
Sorry mate
Totally disagree.

We need to be careful not to put management on the defensive by seek ing to apportion blame ( "asleep at the wheel").

With little time for Q. we need to concentrate on where AVZ is going in the near term. ML, SEZ, FID, partners etc.

Whilst, I understand and share your frustration we need to use this limited opportunity to the full.
Nigel and Team will be drilled (politely) by the " Sophisticated Investors" over drinks and canapes at the Road Show .All the important questions will have been asked . By the time of the AGM rolls around it will all be old news . IMO .

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Onthefm

Regular
Looking at global recession risks and what’s been going on in stock exchanges all around the world, at least we have been spared the ups and downs but at the same time it’s very disappointing to see what’s happening with LTR (who I’m sure many here also follow) up over 5% again today when the market is experiencing another big down day.

On the flip side to that disappointment is it gives an indication of where AVZ could quickly move to and beyond.

As @Frank said to me the other day, with something like 4000 shareholders on the register, it’s possible only a small percentage of them access this forum, so it’s important that those here who attend the Roadshow and ask questions know all the facts relating to the questions being asked and do it like professionals, because even though the BOD and executives may be seen by some (including me) as overpaid and over-entitled, they are professionals and will be going into the AGM (and the Roadshows) fully prepared.

As mentioned before, it would not be appropriate to go there with any type of cavalier, unprofessional or unprepared attitude. At the Sydney Roadshow I was staggered at the unprofessional approach of the majority who attended.

I personally believe Nigel is genuine (the only one) but even he only gives out what he wants to, and it’s up to shareholders to join the dots. In Sydney I formed my own opinions by spending about 20min with him, and in that time he pretty well gave away nothing, but if you know what you’re looking for you can get a sense of the answers you are seeking by what he is not saying.

I’m just one shareholder here, I’ve heard a few professional suggestions.

Here’s a little story about something a friend told me when I was young. He said “If you want anything, always go straight to the top”….

Example
In the late 80’s I got a job in the Newcastle Gas Company. I’d been there two weeks when a mate who was overseas wanted me to meet him and travel around Indonesia surfing. When I said I only just got the job, his exact words to me were “put your evil brain into action and get the time off”.

Sure enough within the week, I bypassed the foremen, walked straight passed the Supervisors offices and and walked straight up to the Manager’s office and spoke him. I told him my best mate’s Mum had won the lotto and was paying for me to travel overseas and it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. When I came back to work no one in the Gas Co could believe the manager gave me 6 weeks leave without pay…. Just goes to show what you can do if you put your mind to it!

Anyway I’ve done enough talking, just remember if you put your mind to something, and your determined, you can have great success

And we want professionalism at the Roadshow and not this kind of of thing when it comes to question time

Ok mate in your opinion. What did nigel mean when he said " put the champagne on ice for Christmas" because I obviously fucked up with my interpretation. That's last Christmas.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

wombat74

Top 20
"I believe AVZ is perfectly positioned to develop what we say is “the largest global undeveloped hard rock lithium deposit” at a time when the world’s ‘Green Energy’ transition is underway in earnest, EV sales are skyrocketing, leading to insatiable lithium demand and buoyant long term pricing forecasts for spodumene concentrate and downstream lithium products." NF 17/10ish

Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
Sorry mate
Totally disagree.

Speaking of "Timelines" ( Out the Window ) :rolleyes:

To remind,

AVZ # (2).png

AVZ # #.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

John25

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire

Rediah

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

wombat74

Top 20
"We eagerly await the granting of our Mining Licence for our world-class Manono Lithium and Tin Project from the Congolese Government and are 100%confident of securing our Collaboration Development Agreement and Manono Special Economic Zone Agreement."

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom