AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
"Following the successful transfer of shares to AVZ International, Dathomir initiated court proceedings claiming that the US$21 million shares transfer be re-valued. This action in the court is deemed spurious and meritless in nature with a LIMITED CHANCE OF SUCCESS as the shares were purchased via valid legal agreements at specified prices.“

Will we need to pay out Cong ? Is there a CR coming . It was supposed to be a 3 day verdict . Now in it's 10 week .Have we been negotiating with Cong ? How much would it be ? $50 mil ? CR anybody?
You know what, if we have to lose a battle to win the war let’s just get it done with.
But I want this Cong pricks wife and kids as guarantee to no more road blocks after it’s done

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
You know what, if we have to lose a battle to win the war let’s just get it done with.
But I want this Cong pricks wife and kids as guarantee to no more road blocks after it’s done
Agree .It's not like anyone will be against it . What's another 100 mil shares in the scheme of things ?

Reactions: 4 users

Remark

Top 20
Agree .It's not like anyone will be against it . What's another 100 mil shares in the scheme of things ?
Yep, just give him the shares & in a couple of years time tell him that we've revalued the shares and now he needs to pay more if he wants to keep them.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

RHyNO

Regular
Hate to be that fwitt at the back not following along with all the well crafted in jokes. But what is the whole thing with pineapples? I must have missed something?

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
Hate to be that fwitt at the back not following along with all the well crafted in jokes. But what is the whole thing with pineapples? I must have missed something?
I can't remember how it got to be pineapples, but it began with threats to someones anus if certain rumors that were relayed didn't come through.
And then the next day we were suddenly threatening anal attacks with pineapples.
Who knows how these things evolve, but apparently now if you say something that turns out not to be true, you are fully deserving of a thorough pineappling. 🍍

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

LOCKY82

Regular
That's it! No second chances someone pineapple this joker right now! 🍍🍍🍍🍍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Bray

Regular
Respectful but cunty, I like it

Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20
Bloody hell. Paragraphs and now typing in Bold!

What’s next? Changing the font!!!!?
Love your passion by the way, I’ll chip in with Frank for that nurse to watch you go at the Sydney shitshow……I mean roadshow

I'm even prepared to stump up for a Swedish Chef if it means getting him over the line

A must see, especially Statler and Waldorf, the pair of elderly characters known for their cantankerous opinions and penchant for heckling.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

tonster66

Regular
1665997271178.png

• Haha
  • Fire

FilthyRich2

Regular
Julien is keeping busy promoting project overseas (but where is mining licence surely he has input to decision)

The 8th edition of the Rebranding Africa Forum (RAF) will be held on Thursday 20 and Friday 21 October in Brussels (Belgium) on the theme "what strategies for attracting African countries". This event, considered the largest economic forum in Belgium dedicated to Africa, especially French-speaking, will be attended by Congolese speakers including Julien Paluku, Minister of Industry and Antony Nkinzo, Director General of the National Agency for Investment Promotion (ANAPI).

In addition to leading political actors, the RAF will also receive outstanding economic and technocratic actors, major banking institutions.

"It is a fact that Africa, endowed with envious potential, is attractive. But the African continent should no longer be seen simply as a dairy cow. Indeed, its diverse resources must now attract foreign capital and create wealth locally," say economic experts.

Thus, Minister Julien Paluku will be one of the keynote speakers at this forum because of his ambitious project to create an electric battery manufacturing plant with the strategic reserves of Congolese cobalt.

Something may have been lost in translation, what are economic and technocratic actors (sounds like politicians full of wind/shit)

Link Below

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

CashKing

Regular
Either I’ve completely lost the plot after all this shit or it’s a sign from the Navara Gods on the way home 😂 😂 😂

EBF2CE42-7E65-414D-BCC3-70216AF5D700.jpeg

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Der Geist

Regular

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Nope. Won’t satisfy. Just have to hope no one lobs a notice of claim
It reads like it is at the ASX's discretion whether to enforce regardless of anyone's claims but you do you. Personally I think companies should have to disclose immediately even in suspension.

C

ChrisU

The AGM will have a webinar according to the announcement. The no recording rule was suggested to apply to the roadshows which hasn't been confirmed by the company yet but will most likely be the case.
I suggest anyone intending to record check the legality of
a.) can anyone stop you?

b.) if recorded without consent, can you share it beyond yourself without consent?

Reactions: 1 users
C

ChrisU

Get ready for the cavalier attitude with refrains like: “happy to have you along for the ride” ,

DO NoT LET NIGEL DECIDE WHEn Q & A is OVER or HOW conducted
I love your reply BEISH but don’t wait until after question time to ask!
Your best tact is to be tactful

Reactions: 1 users

Frank

Top 20
Julien is keeping busy promoting project overseas (but where is mining licence surely he has input to decision)

The 8th edition of the Rebranding Africa Forum (RAF) will be held on Thursday 20 and Friday 21 October in Brussels (Belgium) on the theme "what strategies for attracting African countries". This event, considered the largest economic forum in Belgium dedicated to Africa, especially French-speaking, will be attended by Congolese speakers including Julien Paluku, Minister of Industry and Antony Nkinzo, Director General of the National Agency for Investment Promotion (ANAPI).

In addition to leading political actors, the RAF will also receive outstanding economic and technocratic actors, major banking institutions.

"It is a fact that Africa, endowed with envious potential, is attractive. But the African continent should no longer be seen simply as a dairy cow. Indeed, its diverse resources must now attract foreign capital and create wealth locally," say economic experts.

Thus, Minister Julien Paluku will be one of the keynote speakers at this forum because of his ambitious project to create an electric battery manufacturing plant with the strategic reserves of Congolese cobalt.

Something may have been lost in translation, what are economic and technocratic actors (sounds like politicians full of wind/shit)

Link Below

*To add, I see where,

The mining sector looking for new investors

Tensions with local communities, environmental problems, labor law ... The presence of Chinese mining companies in the DRC - majority in the sector - have been the subject of many reports.

However, they remain preponderant.

Passing through France during an economic summit, Congolese actors in the sector called on European investors to come and invest in mines.

"You have to come, get involved with us!" :rolleyes:

Vice-president of the Congolese House of Mines, John Kanyoni is the VRP of the sector during a round table in Paris.

"Europe has abandoned us, it has given way to China.

Today, our mining portfolio is 70% controlled by Chinese companies, but we also think that there is a good opportunity for Europeans to return home.

There is no question of questioning the partnership with the Chinese, but of creating new opportunities.

"We are not going to find ourselves in a position where we are going to say: no, we will question the contracts already signed by Chinese companies, no.

China was there when practically no one was interested in the DRC, says John Kanyoni.

What is important today is that there are other opportunities, including new mines where you have to do research.

Same message on the side of the Congolese authorities.

Minister of Mines Antoinette N’samba Kalambayi wishes to go ahead.

"We use any investor, all countries in the world to be able to come to the Democratic Republic of Congo, to be able to install their factories, because we need labor, much more of the technology of Western countries because We don't have it today.

Invest and together sign win-win partnerships. :unsure:

However, according to the researcher of IFRI (French Institute of International Relations), Thierry Vircoulon, Chinese actors are not willing to leave themselves in this sector.

"They even try to strengthen their control, since, at the beginning of this year, there was the visit of the CEO of CMOC, owner of the great Mine of Tenke Fungurume, but also of the CEO of Catl one of the big companies in China who Produces electric batteries.

They went to Kinshasa to offer the opening of a new mine with an investment of around $1.8 billion for the Kisanfu mine, said the researcher and then there is a project under discussion for the creation of an electric battery manufacturing plant.

The researcher also adds that difficulties still slow down European investments: political and corruption risks, as well as, in certain sectors, child labor. :rolleyes:

mediacongo

The mining sector looking for new investors
Invest and together sign win-win partnerships.

#doublefacepalm.jpg

• Haha
  • Thinking

Elmitso

At least it doesn't seem like they're asking for performance rights at this year's AGM.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

John25

Regular
At least it doesn't seem like they're asking for performance rights at this year's AGM.
Pending on announcements due in the next 4 or so weeks …wouldnt put anything past these share grabbing /selfish Pricks …

• Fire
  • Haha

Samus

Top 20
Looks like this cocksucker is back :unsure:

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom