Doc

Master of Quan
Looks like imminent has been replaced with ‘in due course’

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

JasonM

Regular
annual report chairman and MD statements sound pretty bullish to me. I think they know they've got it now. think they're going to come out with mining license, ownership issues sorted and per john clarke statement "100% confident of securing collaboration development and msez".

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

JAG

Top 20

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire

Frank

Top 20
Looking at global recession risks and what’s been going on in stock exchanges all around the world, at least we have been spared the ups and downs but at the same time it’s very disappointing to see what’s happening with LTR (who I’m sure many here also follow) up over 5% again today when the market is experiencing another big down day.

On the flip side to that disappointment is it gives an indication of where AVZ could quickly move to and beyond.

As @Frank said to me the other day, with something like 4000 shareholders on the register, it’s possible only a small percentage of them access this forum, so it’s important that those here who attend the Roadshow and ask questions know all the facts relating to the questions being asked and do it like professionals, because even though the BOD and executives may be seen by some (including me) as overpaid and over-entitled, they are professionals and will be going into the AGM (and the Roadshows) fully prepared.

As mentioned before, it would not be appropriate to go there with any type of cavalier, unprofessional or unprepared attitude. At the Sydney Roadshow I was staggered at the unprofessional approach of the majority who attended.

I personally believe Nigel is genuine (the only one) but even he only gives out what he wants to, and it’s up to shareholders to join the dots. In Sydney I formed my own opinions by spending about 20min with him, and in that time he pretty well gave away nothing, but if you know what you’re looking for you can get a sense of the answers you are seeking by what he is not saying.

I’m just one shareholder here, I’ve heard a few professional suggestions.

Here’s a little story about something a friend told me when I was young. He said “If you want anything, always go straight to the top”….

Example
In the late 80’s I got a job in the Newcastle Gas Company. I’d been there two weeks when a mate who was overseas wanted me to meet him and travel around Indonesia surfing. When I said I only just got the job, his exact words to me were “put your evil brain into action and get the time off”.

Sure enough within the week, I bypassed the foremen, walked straight passed the Supervisors offices and and walked straight up to the Manager’s office and spoke him. I told him my best mate’s Mum had won the lotto and was paying for me to travel overseas and it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. When I came back to work no one in the Gas Co could believe the manager gave me 6 weeks leave without pay…. Just goes to show what you can do if you put your mind to it!

Anyway I’ve done enough talking, just remember if you put your mind to something, and your determined, you can have great success

And we want professionalism at the Roadshow and not this kind of of thing when it comes to question time

As Frank said to me the other day, with something like 4000 shareholders on the register, it’s possible only a small percentage of them access this forum, so it’s important that those here who attend the Roadshow and ask questions know all the facts relating to the questions being asked and do it like professionals, because even though the BOD and executives may be seen by some (including me) as overpaid and over-entitled, they are professionals and will be going into the AGM (and the Roadshows) fully prepared.

Hi MB, Not sure exactly how many shareholders there are tbo, but there's a shit load of followers on the Bird :unsure:

AVZ Minerals (@AvzMinerals).png

Now i'm sure ( Your Besty ) Nige will be Sad ( relieved ) to hear you can't make it to Sydney this time ;)

But i'm Devastated to know you won't be there to set the CAT amongst the Pigeons Bro :cry:

Corner the CEO and Grill the Shit out of the poor Bastard with the Tough Questions ( Again ) 🧐

I tell you what, I'm prepared to Hire a Nurse to look after your Better Half, just so you can be there (y)

Why, because i Care 🥰

But mostly due to the fact most of us ( Me Frank ) would Love to hear your in-depth analysis and the Vibe from Nige (y)

Food for thought Bro 🙏

Cheers 🍍

Frank 🤞

P.S:- Hi to all the Gang at HQ watching btw 😘

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Haha

John25

Regular
Excuse me All …I’m far too negative …maybe time for some happy gas …got some down back shed for emergencies like now :)
1665984950429.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Flight996

Regular
Nigel trying hard to keep a straight face 😐

It's just a grin, a AU$425,600 per year plus 10,000,000 free performance shares kinda grin 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Ok mate in your opinion. What did nigel mean when he said " put the champagne on ice for Christmas" because I obviously fucked up with my interpretation. That's last Christmas.

Onthefm, Nigel told me in January 2021 to hold on for dividends. Surely there are other shareholders here who can read people's faces, expressions, tones and other mannerisms, take what's been said and compare it to what's actually happened, and start to form an overall opinion of what's happened and what is the current situation.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who has spent their life studying other people and the world around them, even when most of it happens unintentionally and subliminally. I thought it was just the generations born in the last twenty years that were unaware.... so fuck me dead how many blind, unfucken educated half aware fucken share holders are there out there!!!!

Trouble with the world today is too many people talking bullshit and OMG.... Its like.... OMG.... So surreal.... What the.... OMG.... and so on and so fucken on....

I've told people my view over and over....
I think Nigel has been screwed over and led on by corrupt officials in the DRC govt (just like we have)
I think he actually believed we were close to getting the ML a long time ago
He hadn't told all investors the full details of what he knows because it would affect our share price negatively
He is trying to keep us in the game, and believe it or not I think he is succeeding
He is as pissed off at what is happening as us, and he's having to handle the situation as best he can
Do I think he should be grilled at the upcoming presentations.... of course, but bearing in mind the above points!!

Do I think the rest of the Executive team are lazy, bloody oath I do

I also consider that there are those still in the shadows (sus Chinese and corrupt officials still trying to undermine us)

We don't want to lose corporate investors confidence who will be watching Roadshows and the AGM

And so on and so on.... People here know half the stuff I post is just mischievous fun to break the monotony. Thank goodness for Wombie and Nell's behind the scenes romance, it gives me some relief as does the humor by many here.

You can form your own opinions @Onthefm.... maybe @Xerof will go and ask questions. he collaborates with sophisticated investors, yet I haven't heard him provide many suggestions.

Sophisticated investors will know how to balance out questions in a way that will promote the company rather than tarnish it's reputation, but a lot of shareholders want to know exactly why we have been kept in the dark, and management should have enough sophistication to explain it to us in a satisfactory way. It just involves being honest, open and respectful of all parties involved, it's not that fucken hard to do that. I think Nigel wants to, it's the other entitled person’s with their snouts in the trough that I have issues with, and letting them know wouldn't hurt but there's a whole other set of issues around that.

@Frank I replied to the company saying I will attend but doesn't mean I will
@Xerof if you are a sophisticated investor, what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Onthefm

Regular
Onthefm, Nigel told me in January 2021 to hold on for dividends. Surely there are other shareholders here who can read people's faces, expressions, tones and other mannerisms, take what's been said and compare it to what's actually happened, and start to form an overall opinion of what's happened and what is the current situation.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who has spent their life studying other people and the world around them, even when most of it happens unintentionally and subliminally. I thought it was just the generations born in the last twenty years that were unaware.... so fuck me dead how many blind, unfucken educated half aware fucken share holders are there out there!!!!

Trouble with the world today is too many people talking bullshit and OMG.... Its like.... OMG.... So surreal.... What the.... OMG.... and so on and so fucken on....

I think Nigel has been screwed over and led on by corrupt officials in the DRC govt (just like we have)
He hadn't told all investors the full details of what he knows because it would affect our share price negatively
He is trying to keep us in the game, and believe it or not I think he is succeeding
He is as pissed off at what is happening as us, and he's having to handle the situation as best he can
Do I think he should be grilled at the upcoming presentations.... of course, but bearing in mind the above points!!

Do I think the rest of the Executive team are lazy fucken money grubbers, bloody oath I do

I also consider that there are those still in the shadows (sus Chinese cunts and corrupt officials still trying to undermine us)

We don't want to lose corporate investors confidence who will be watching Roadshows and the AGM

And so on and so fucken on.... People here know half the stuff I post is just mischievous fun to break the monotony. Thank goodness for Wombie and Nell's behind the scenes romance, it gives me some relief as does the humor by many here.

You can form your own opinions @Onthefm.... maybe @Xerof will go and ask questions. he collaborates with sophisticated investors, yet I haven't heard him provide many suggestions.

Sophisticated investors will know how to balance out questions in a way that will promote the company rather than tarnish it's reputation, but a lot of shareholders want to know exactly why we have been kept in the dark, and management should have enough sophistication to explain it to us in a satisfactory way. It just involves being honest, open and respectful of all parties involved, it's not that fucken hard to do that. I think Nigel wants to, it's the other entitled fuckers with their snouts in the trough that I have issues with, and letting them know wouldn't hurt but there's a whole other set of issues around that.

Well I didn't expect a whole novel but thanks for the reply. I may have to brush up on my subliminal skills. Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Doc

Master of Quan

Do I think the rest of the Executive team are lazy fucken money grubbers, bloody oath I do

I also consider that there are those still in the shadows (sus Chinese cunts and corrupt officials still trying to undermine us)

And so on and so fucken on.... People here know half the stuff I post is just mischievous fun to break the monotony. Thank goodness for Wombie and Nell's behind the scenes romance, it gives me some relief as does the humor by many here.

Sophisticated investors will know how to balance out questions in a way that will promote the company rather than tarnish it's reputation, but a lot of shareholders want to know exactly why we have been kept in the dark, and management should have enough sophistication to explain it to us in a satisfactory way. It just involves being honest, open and respectful of all parties involved, it's not that fucken hard to do that. I think Nigel wants to, it's the other entitled fuckers with their snouts in the trough that I have issues with, and letting them know wouldn't hurt but there's a whole other set of issues around that.

Bloody hell. Paragraphs and now typing in Bold!

What’s next? Changing the font!!!!?
Love your passion by the way, I’ll chip in with Frank for that nurse to watch you go at the Sydney shitshow……I mean roadshow

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
@MoneyBags1348

Mate, I do consider myself highly sophisticated but not in a s708 sense🙄
I can’t even profess to be entitled to an invite to any of the shitshows, and will not be attending the AGM as I live in the backwaters of rural NZ, and it’s 3 bloody plane rides to Perth

I have not participated in formulating questions as I am waiting to read the update which will come before 31st. I fully expect to see a lot of detail and solid progress, but if not, well, fuck me dead, you’ll get some suggestions

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
To confirm regarding the status of tenements 4029 and 4030, I see in the AR 50% was handed back as per the Mining regs upon renewal of the exploration licences for a second term. Good, something has been done without any interference from any fucker. Probably because it’s 💯 % held by AVZ

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
"Following the successful transfer of shares to AVZ International, Dathomir initiated court proceedings claiming that the US$21 million shares transfer be re-valued. This action in the court is deemed spurious and meritless in nature with a LIMITED CHANCE OF SUCCESS as the shares were purchased via valid legal agreements at specified prices.“

Will we need to pay out Cong ? Is there a CR coming . It was supposed to be a 3 day verdict . Now in it's 10 week .Have we been negotiating with Cong ? How much would it be ? $50 mil ? CR anybody?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
@MoneyBags1348

Mate, I do consider myself highly sophisticated but not in a s708 sense🙄
I can’t even profess to be entitled to an invite to any of the shitshows, and will not be attending the AGM as I live in the backwaters of rural NZ, and it’s 3 bloody plane rides to Perth

I have not participated in formulating questions as I am waiting to read the update which will come before 31st. I fully expect to see a lot of detail and solid progress, but if not, well, fuck me dead, you’ll get some suggestions
fuck me dead, you’ll get some suggestions.

I don't want a rain check on that one..... eeeeww, I mean not even an ewe!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom