AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I only know the Charleston and the Cha Cha .
Learn to Foxtrot mate, the fox wants in🦊🦊😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

CHB

Regular
You still can email them and ask for invitation. You might get one depending on where you are located.
Might do that actually. Would be good to see one.

Average is too high grrrrr

Reactions: 4 users
Detailed update

9BC83D23-C543-4219-9340-8BC4272E0021.jpeg

Sorry I couldn’t help it

• Haha
  • Fire

oxxa23

Regular
So we should get an update by 31st on asx....

Screenshot_20221014-211315_Drive.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
View attachment 18908
They were always going to let us know before the drunken mob at the AGM . Where do you live Nells ?
They better have the fucking mining licence or a take over offer with them. Otherwise they should go back to the DRC and not waste their time and our money on this shit. It will be a disgrace if we still have no progress and management are in Australia from October 31st until November 17th.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

oxxa23

Regular
They better have the fucking mining licence or a take over offer with them. Otherwise they should go back to the DRC and not waste their time and our money on this shit. It will be a disgrace if we still have no progress and management are in Australia from October 31st until November 17th.
They have lawyers Carlos... they're thr ones no doubt in liaisons with all matters atm...

Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
Glow David Tennant GIF by Doctor Who

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
1665743244598.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 36 users

JAG

Top 20
1665743304291.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
1665743349987.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
  • Haha
  • Thinking

Onthefm

Regular
They have lawyers Carlos... they're thr ones no doubt in liaisons with all matters atm...
Last time it was left to the lawyers in DRC to handle things on their own Zijin illegally stole 15% of Dathcom and a board member was given a 3 year jail sentence while management stayed covid safe in Perth.

I'll reserve judgement until the roadshow begins. I can't imagine them doing this type of tour without big news to share. Because promises just won't cut it at this point.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Put your dancing shoes on Wombie!
xxx

Just to be fair Nell’s, Wombie needs to know what your like on the dance floor

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

CHB

Regular
Last time it was left to the lawyers in DRC to handle things on their own Zijin illegally stole 15% of Dathcom and a board member was given a 3 year jail sentence while management stayed covid safe in Perth.

I'll reserve judgement until the roadshow begins. I can't imagine them doing this type of tour without big news to share. Because promises just won't cut it at this point.
Oh Man What GIF by DraftKings

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Goat

Regular
Are the refreshments supplied at the forums code word for snacks or pineapples?

Man, will people quit it with takeover discussion to. Id happily donate my left testicle to science if a takeover is put to shareholders, no freaking way it's an option.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

j.l

Regular
Well ,proved me wrong ..Got my invite as well …didnt think Nige would’ve had the plumbs to host a Shit show …but need a week to recover before he tackles the East Coast
Anyone in Perth received an invite?

Reactions: 1 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom