AVZ Discussion 2022

solo

Regular
Okay folks I'm back on the meds and normal transmissions will resume

I promise I will not correct anyone's grammar or punctuation (even if they really, really need it)

I promise I will not lose my shit when another post comes out of leftfield with some new weird crap concerning Manono and Koreans or Chinese or Aliens poking around our tenements

I promise I will not post after midnight if I have consumed any alcohol, chemicals, substances or shrooms

I promise I will not fill my posts with expletives or inappropriate language that may offend the kiddies (for the record I don't think I do it that often although my occassional rants can be somewhat colourful)

I promise I will be extra nice to all posters on the forum (except that Modo dude who was a complete wanker and thoroughly deserved to get whacked)

and lastly....

No that's it.....can't think of anything else

Thanks @Winenut for PM. It was pleasure to discuss the peculiarities of the grammatical structures in the English linguoculture with you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I admit, as a non-native speaker, I tend sometimes to make grammar mistakes. I usually ignore people who are trying to make laugh out of it although I've met only very few of them in my life. But since you are doing this for a second day in a row, I would respond to you. Do you really think being a native English speaker gives you some kind of superiority or making you look smarter? I can fluently speak 4 languages and as I can see you're barely able to speak one. In my eyes you are just an uneducated dickhead drinking out his own life and making zero contribution to this community apart from your dumb jokes. How is my grammar now?
Excellent!

Now we'll work on your sense of humour....

:cool:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Just for shit and giggles.............

View attachment 18847
You gotta know HC is fucked when this arse wipe gets 22 up votes...........

View attachment 18848

AVQ was one of many trajedies that hit poor ole hot.........

View attachment 18849

This is one of his latest disasters .................still doesnt know how to do TA by the look of it .........10c to 1.2.

I dont take any pleasure in anyones misfortune.............but this dick head had it coming.

FARK ME he is still doing the ol twot investor special and asking people not to discuss non TA in TA threads. Absolute flog and I'm still looking forward to the $2 Tranny Party for the full run down.

We had a great back and forth, I'd call him Twot Investor and he'd call me DiscoDick then he'd say something even stupider than before.

best-friend-love-you.gif

anyone taking the ripley over the smooth is a loose unit...

The age old debate, do you take the Ripley and risk lacerations or the smooth Cayenne and risk turd degree burns

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Bray

Regular
Placing bets placing bets.. first to kiss
Winenut & Solo
Or
Fox and wombat

Throughly enjoying the Friday arvo banter

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Winenut & Solo
Or
Fox and wombat

All I'll say is Solo better be good looking!! :D

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Uglybob

Regular
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
Winenut & Solo
Or
Fox and wombat

I'll be flying under the radar . I am just as likely to cop a punch in the face .wombat74 is a fictitious character . He doesn't exist in real life . He meets no one nor will be met by anyone .

• Haha
  • Sad

whales

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
Thanks @Winenut for PM. It was pleasure to discuss the peculiarities of the grammatical structures in the English linguoculture with you.
Some people don't get it, language is a communication tool.

I one wishes to be a poet, fuck off and post on the poets thread, here we talk about lithium and all things AVZ.

I was once accused of not proper speaking English and challenged the accuser, to get a pint of beer in a Scottish pub and finish it first.

Experience won over proper English.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well it's on the cool side here so I've got a kick-arse Hungarian Goulash bubbling away on the stoves and against my better judgment I have officially opened the bar

Enjoying an "Americano" (one part Cinzano Rosso, one part Campari on ice, topped with Soda and a slice of Orange)

Excellent way to slip into the weekend and I promise I will be in bed before midnight!! ;)

Cheers :cool:

• Haha
  • Fire

Samus

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Nellie17

Regular
I'll be flying under the radar . I am just as likely to cop a punch in the face .wombat74 is a fictitious character . He doesn't exist in real life . He meets no one nor will be met by anyone .
But o Wombie, if that's the case, when we meet, how will we know each other?
Cheers,
Nells xxx

• Haha
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

wombat74

Top 20
Cheers,
Nells xxx
It will have to remain a fantasy Nells .

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
Cheers,
Nells xxx

Animated GIF

• Haha
  • Love

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
So, before we start the FNL show, has anyone got any truthful facts to share? Ideally something positive, something that sticks pineapples up appropriately accomodating arses, and will let us sleep soundly for the weekend at least

Otherwise, let the shitshow begin, although it seems to have already started

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Goldbarr

Emerged
Cheers,
Nells xxx
Just follow the square poo trail.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
@wombat74 and @Nellie17 I’ve been off the forum since around lunchtime and just going through the posts

I can’t tell you both how happy it’s made me to see you two back communicating just like in the old days and those posts I’ve shared of you both before

Let no one here worry how this love story ends, for I can honestly say that I’ve seen your future…. below

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
@wombat74 and @Nellie17 I’ve been off the forum since around lunchtime and just going through the posts

I can’t tell you both how happy it’s made me to see you two back communicating just like in the old days and those posts I’ve shared of you both before

Let no one here worry how this love story ends, for I can honestly say that I’ve seen your future…. below

Season 5 Lol GIF by The Office

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Cheers,
Nells xxx
Can't be too difficult, Wombie on his way to a brighter future.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom