AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Poor old Modo didn't see it comin' ....

1665617481088.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
@Der Geist there is something about your style of posting I find bizarre (though I’m sure there are those who think the same about mine!) and so I’ve moved away from being a fan of your work.

The good news is that by following your link to solo’s post I have worked out how to translate those twitter posts that get put on these threads and translated this post (below) from that slime bag DG of CAMI Mupande.

Just making an observation, but as I’m not getting any sleep and looking after my partner 24/7, don’t expect any further replies

38048A45-2005-49E1-AAB3-CDAFC8E66F63.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
Days of our DRC Lives.jpeg

The Union for Democracy and Social Progress (UDPS) is organizing a peaceful march, this Friday, October 14, 2022, to demand that Moïse Katumbi's "Together for the Republic" leave the government platform "Union Sacrée de la Nation" (USN ) and state institutions.

Indeed, the march organized by the UDPS youth league led by Danny Kabongo will have to force the party of Moïse Katumbi to leave the boat of the Sacred Union, while calling on its executives to resign from public institutions.

This march which will start at the place of the post office will pass through the provincial governorate before falling to the Provincial Assembly where a memo will be deposited after reading.

“We invite all UDPS members to come massively to support the cause of the party. We march to demand Moïse Katumbi's "Together for the Republic" to leave the Sacred Union and its members to resign from state institutions. This party is in government while playing the game of the opposition,” said a member of the UDPS.

It should be noted that relations between the UDPS and “Ensemble pour la République” are becoming more and more bland with each passing day.

For Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo and his men, Moïse Katumbi plays the game of the opposition by refusing to assume the results of a mandate exercised in collegial form.

Presidential 2023: the UDPS Luc Kabunangu warns that the people will sanction the opportunists of the Sacred Union who do not want to share the management report with the Head of State

In the Democratic Republic of Congo, the divorce is almost consummated between Félix Tshisekedi and Moise Katumbi.

The two camps, especially that of the former governor, no longer hide the disagreement.

Critics are heard more on the side of Lubumbashi.

Same situation at the UNC where Vital Kamerhe and his supporters threaten not to support the current head of state in future elections.

Reacting on Monday, October 10, 2022 in Kinshasa to this topical issue, Luc Kabunangu of the Union for Democracy and Social Progress (UDPS), decries the dishonesty and behavior of certain leaders of the Sacred Union who refuse to share the balance sheet with President Tshisekedi, as they manage together since the beginning of this five-year term.

According to this framework of the presidential party, the people are already sufficiently informed to sanction all political opportunists in future elections.

“The time of political clientelism in the DRC is over. We hope that the Congolese will punish the opportunists who shout 2023 while they refuse to be accountable for their responsibility.

Claiming juicy positions and wanting someone else to be accountable and calling the nation to witness tells us a lot,” said Luc Kabunangu on Twitter.

As a reminder, during his last media outing, Olivier Kamitatu had indicated to the authorities of the country that the population will no longer compromise with their continued power beyond the end of the mandate as provided for in the constitution.

A statement that shocked the members of the ruling majority of which Moïse Katumbi is a part.

mediacongo

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

Tick Tock Clock.gif

its-like-a-sauna-in-here-frank.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Frank

Top 20

DRC: LICOCO demands full disclosure of those corrupted by Glencore

The Congolese Anti-Corruption League (LICOCO) is calling on the government of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) to release the names of those corrupted by Glencore, a mining company.

This, after Glencore admitted to American justice “to have bribed officials in Côte d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria, Cameroon, the Democratic Republic of Congo and South Sudan”.

In a press release published on October 10, 2022, LICOCO considers it necessary that light be shed after revelations of corruption made by Glencore.

Several recommendations were made, particularly with regard to the Government and civil society.

“Whereas in June 2022, following investigations by the UK Serious Fraud Office, Glencore pleaded guilty to paying, through its employees and agents, bribes -wine over $28 million to obtain preferential access to oil, including larger cargoes, higher oil qualities and preferential delivery dates. The sentencing hearing in the London courts is set for November 2022.

And to add: “As part of all the procedures and approaches mentioned in this document, heavy fines have been imposed and that, although details of criminal practices have been given, not a single name of the people who have paid the bribes or those to whom the bribes were paid has been disclosed…; With regard to Africa in particular, Glencore admits to having bribed officials in Côte d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria, Cameroon, DRC and South Sudan…”, indicates LICOCO.

In terms of recommendations, LICOCO calls on the Government of the DRC through the General Prosecutor’s Office at the Court of Cassation, to urgently summon Glencore and condemn it for acts of corruption.

At the General Prosecutor’s Office at the Court of Cassation, LICOCO recommends that it demand that Glencore cite the names of all the people who had been corrupted so that they can be prosecuted.

Another recommendation, Cameroon, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria and South Sudan are called upon to open investigations in their countries and to demand that Glencore publish the names of those involved in the corruption scandal.

copperbeltkatangamining

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

AVZ HOT !.gif

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

John25

Regular
A bit of Madness to pass the time of day .... like most of us here “ An oldie but a goodie “
“Welcome to the house of fun”.....Welcome to the Lion’s Den”

• Haha
  • Love

Doc

Master of Quan
Not liking this AVZ for sale talk, but was that the case in Germany with Axino sounding board 5 months ago?

Ironically AVZ staying in control was to diversify supply chains, from China. But what has Aus Gov done to stave this off since FIRB/Treasury stepped in to stop Yibin?

Send out an artist for a residency in Zimbabwe.
Not liking the AVZ for sale talk?
You don’t own shares so what’s the difference?

Reactions: 10 users

Remark

Top 20
He's posting on compassionate grounds? 🤷‍♂️

Although his disclosure does say "Held".

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

whales

Regular
It’s all a front, Cong as broker.

JFM , cami head. Well worth listening to imo But provisionally apprehended with what his fears may be

Reason is, the Congolese might just prefer the Chinese, for many reasons.
Is the US reliable? Why I ask is it seems to be all about ‘spheres of influence’. I think the Congolese see the US as less racist than Chinese. Ever seen a black Chinese President? Lol…

Worth reminding the Congolese if they want to be slaves or partners - that dives deep into their collective traumatic memory and any National chauvinism
Reason is, the Congolese might just prefer the Chinese
Especially if Zijin brings a new offer to the table for the 15% of Comminiere that Dathcom cannot match
Would explain the delay in proceedings.
perhaps then the surface rights including Carrier will be approved.
As Felix mentions Win-Win situation.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

TDITD

Top 20
Especially if Zijin brings a new offer to the table for the 15% of Comminiere that Dathcom cannot match
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

cruiser51

Top 20
He likes to post on AVZ and if it is not there, no more posts, don't you get it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Dathcom can not buy Dathcom, AVZ can.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Didn’t someone say there would be a series of meetings this week? It’s Thursday afternoon (I know, only Thursday morning in Kinshasa) but still…
Where Are You Waiting GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

Reactions: 8 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Didn’t someone say there would be a series of meetings this week? It’s Thursday afternoon (I know, only Thursday morning in Kinshasa) but still…

You have to have a siesta after snacking

• Haha

Doc

Master of Quan
I guarantee that there were meetings. A few conferences too I’d say.
Problem is there were probably no decisions made!!

• Sad

Samus

Top 20

seinfeld-nothing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

solo

Regular
Who's the fuck KUMYANG?

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20