AVZ Discussion 2022

Goat

Regular
Well they are not going on a road show to tell everyone we are screwed . Looks to me like they have nutted out a deal or a Take Over .
They won't be roadshowing a takeover imho.
Roadshow will be about the path forward, updated drill results, further offtakes, agreements, road development, battery council, etc.

Everyone just needs to chill the fork down, you will be rewarded for your patience.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Mickyb64

Regular
OK thanks for your advice champion, lucky i've got you here to guide me down the right path

I hadn't invested more than i was ok losing. Like i imagine a few here, my investment on paper was up a lot and you start making future plans around that. Will I survive without it? Yeah of course, but is it highly frustrating? Abso-bloody-lutely!

I think blowing a little steam is granted on days like this don't you?
I think we've all had a gut full at the moment. If you need to let off steam go right ahead. This is the right place to do it, we're all in the same boat.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Bin59

Regular
Not sure they’d do a roadshow for a takeover, so I think there a few clues something else very positive is at play requiring the update / roadshow prior to the AGM.

“The Company will provide an update to the market on the status of its activities in the DRC ahead of its planned roadshows and AGM which are scheduled to be held next month.” Imo they wouldn’t be doing a roadshow unless we were trading again and all issues sorted after this long hiatus.

We’ve seen they’re a sponsor of:

1665353964043.jpeg

Also I see we have a new (I think) Green Lithium TM 😁

1665353883826.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

wombat74

Top 20
They won't be roadshowing a takeover imho.
Roadshow will be about the path forward, updated drill results, further offtakes, agreements, road development, battery council, etc.

Everyone just needs to chill the fork down, you will be rewarded for your patience.
Ok in that case Roads Shows are generally to raise money . Obviously they are confident .

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

BRICK

Regular
Well another 2 weeks of no @JAG girls of AVZ

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

JasonM

Regular
in a week or two they'll be issuing an extension for the planned roadshow.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Ashlee

Regular
Maybe the roadshows are to give an update calm the shareholders before proposing bonus shares to be voted on at the AGM!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Doc

Master of Quan
in a week or two they'll be issuing an extension for the planned roadshow.
Actually that’s already happened. Roadshows were planned for beginning of this year that never happened…

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20

Actually that’s already happened. Roadshows were planned for beginning of this year that never happened…
Was that due to Covid ?

Reactions: 1 users

Onthefm

Regular
I'm sorry, but the fact that you have your required liquidity tied into a (still) speculative stock is on you.

Sure, it is not ideal the fact that it's been in suspension for 6 months. But the old-age adage of "don't invest what you're not willing to lose" comes to mind. You should not have put your eggs into the one basket if you needed the cash. Sure, circumstances may change but it's on you to try and forecast what you need for the next 6-12 months.

This is not financial advice, etc etc.
Christ aren't you the oracle. Management told us a week before the suspension we had the mining license. Then the supposed 2 week suspension wich has gone on for 6 fkn months. We all would have sold if we'd known.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Onthefm

Regular
Maybe the roadshows are to give an update calm the shareholders before proposing bonus shares to be voted on at the AGM!
That's their usual mo

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users
Just thought I’d throw my two bobs worth in on a couple of comments this morning

@Bray and @TDITD, even though we all want the ML, I’m glad we are going after boatman. We are probably doing all we can behind the scenes regarding our attorneys, Zigin, Cominiere, Darthomir and other possible negotiations with Felix’s government around our exploration and exploitation rights. Boatman colluded with, and spread his slanderous bullshit across multiple media channels including the financial review and really damaged our credibility and investment opportunities and it hasn’t hurt us to respond to that issue

@Wombat as you say, the Chinese haven’t given up on trying to f#@& us up the kyber pass. I was clearing info off my phone and looked at all the twitter posts I’d saved that @JAG had posted and they are now littered with vile rubbish including posters offering head jobs so they are really desperate to stop us asking questions about the usual corruption and providing information around certain ministers

@JasonM and @Cashcity, I can confirm that Nell’s is all woman!! She may be unknown to many here, and no doubt many are wondering about the sexual tension between her and Womby so I’ll share this encounter of their first meeting

And as far as the Roadshow, they may want to provide some answers ahead of the AGM so an AGM ZOOM call won’t be censored, don’t forget to take along extra pineapples in case @The Fox or @Nellie17 are attending and a nutcracker if @JAG is going to be there

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Reactions: 2 users

Azzler

Top 20
Christ aren't you the oracle. Management told us a week before the suspension we had the mining license. Then the supposed 2 week suspension wich has gone on for 6 fkn months. We all would have sold if we'd known.
Yeah man, it was meant to be a really massive event if we just think back. We had been waiting on the technical study, which finally came through, told we'd be popping corks soon. Everyone was super high. I celebrated when they told us we had been given the decree. Then 2 days later, they lock up our money for 6 months... who the hell would have thought. I think most people expected an immediate rerate, so taking out funds for safety at that time wasn't exactly an enthusiastic idea.

The shit was really kept away from us, it wasn't right at all.
We we're given information that pointed to an immediate rerate, no one had a clue that such a massive shitstorm was about to unfold.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
Yep. Build up definitive expectations then pull the rug out at the last minute and blame the shareholders for their having taken the risk. Not cool.

Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
Yeah man, it was meant to be a really massive event if we just think back. We had been waiting on the technical study, which finally came through, told we'd be popping corks soon. Everyone was super high. I celebrated when they told us we had been given the decree. Then 2 days later, they lock up our money for 6 months... who the hell would have thought. I think most people expected an immediate rerate, so taking out funds for safety at that time wasn't exactly an enthusiastic idea.

The shit was really kept away from us, it wasn't right at all.
We we're given information that pointed to an immediate rerate, no one had a clue that such a massive shitstorm was about to unfold.
Someone did!
Post in thread 'AVZ Discussion 2022' https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/avz-discussion-2022.78/post-159009

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
I don’t know about everyone else here, but I’m looking forward to seeing Womby and Nell’s bumping into each other at the roadshow…. I imagine it will be just like this

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Dijon101

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

TDITD

Top 20
Not sure they’d do a roadshow for a takeover, so I think there a few clues something else very positive is at play requiring the update / roadshow prior to the AGM.

“The Company will provide an update to the market on the status of its activities in the DRC ahead of its planned roadshows and AGM which are scheduled to be held next month.” Imo they wouldn’t be doing a roadshow unless we were trading again and all issues sorted after this long hiatus.

We’ve seen they’re a sponsor of:

View attachment 18478

Also I see we have a new (I think) Green Lithium TM 😁

View attachment 18477
While we are changing things up a little, I think it's really quite important to change our logo to more accurately portray our company. Im thinking from a chameleon to a sloth or maybe even a sloth with its arms and legs tied up ? A dead sloth ? too far ?

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
While we are changing things up a little, I think it's really quite important to change our logo to more accurately portray our company. Im thinking from a chameleon to a sloth or maybe even a sloth with its arms and legs tied up ? A dead sloth ? too far ?

or maybe Cliff Young could be our patron?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom