AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
My question for AGM is:
What's with this big fuck off candle 3 days before suspension on the back of positive news?
Coincidence? :unsure:
20221009_215229.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 29 users

wombat74

Top 20
Now that is the most rational take on this fuck up to date imo. Gov like all gov's trying to lay the blame on someone else while they go on shafting people. Well done mate
The problem we have is with the Chinese Communist Party not the DRC officials / government . IMO. So if one is to believe the Chinese have paid off all the corrupt officials over the years, then how can one expect those corrupt officials to side with AVZ . The Chinese would have them over a barrel . This is the dilemma the DRC GOV is faced with imo . Even with the ICF report and all the AVZ evidence staring them in the face . It's all there to see . So now the stall tactics come into play . Run it round in circles. Wear the opposition down . Grind them into the ground . Admit to nothing . Make them go away . We are 6 months into this shit fight . The Chinese now exposed have sucked us in to their long game vortex . Death by a thousand pineapples . However this time they have come up against a formidable opponent imo . Nige ain't giving up . IMO

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

TDITD

Top 20
I don’t understand this boatman drama, yes it was bullshit but does it matter in current situation… no.. who gives a flying fuck move on. All energy and time should be into resolving current issues

There’s some weird smoke and mirrors going on here..
2nd this, only alternate universe this matters one fucking iota is the universe where we have an ML already, tied up the extra 15% or so and are building the mine in partnership with CATH……then only then is it worth looking at that sad little cretinous dingy boy and his lame limp-dick attempt at shorting us. Priorities first, then playtime!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

CashKing

Regular
how do you know nells is a girl? stated big chested tits which could be a large size male. nells, if you're a girl no offence and glad to have some balance on the forum.
Yeah could be anyone hey… Check out my rack boys :edit: or girls / Felix /cong AVZ/ CAMI office workers etc….Fuxk me ANYONE just get this shit happening ffs 🤦

Free nudes with every ML ffs, anything just hurry the F Up….

AIMO

GLTAH

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Onthefm

Regular
The problem we have is with the Chinese Communist Party not the DRC officials / government . IMO. So if one is to believe the Chinese have paid off all the corrupt officials over the years, then how can one expect those corrupt officials to side with AVZ . The Chinese would have them over a barrel . This is the dilemma the DRC GOV is faced with imo . Even with the ICF report and all the AVZ evidence staring them in the face . It's all there to see . So now the stall tactics come into play . Run it round in circles. Wear the opposition down . Grind them into the ground . Admit to nothing . Make them go away . We are 6 months into this shit fight . The Chinese now exposed have sucked us in to their long game vortex . Death by a thousand pineapples . However this time they have come up against a formidable opponent imo . Nige ain't giving up . IMO
The trouble is mate if share holders give up dew to lack of information on their investment. the company is fucked as well. So in my imo keep up the good fight in the drc. But include investors in relevant information as it comes along. As you have said , what happened to the cong judgment, what's happening at the icc just two of tens of things we should know. After 5 fucking months of suspension. Eg ( Kong, the judge was on the take so moved to another jurisdiction) mybe said alittle more delicately. ( ICC, no zing hasn't given the shares back )

Reactions: 20 users

JAG

Top 20
1665352926757.png

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

M.Bison

Regular
What roadshows???
Nige is either a sucker for punishment, or they have some interesting news to provide and feel they can justify a roadshow. Can't imagine doing roadshows and turning up to each one saying: "Yep still trying to get the ML, will let you know when we know". "Any more questions?"

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

ozmacca

Regular
Incompetent f'ing pricks. This is just beyond a joke now. I hope they get torn new a**eholes at the AGM.
Yes i get it's DRC and all the things that are in play, but i'm unfortunately one of the people who needs the cash that's now been tied up for 6 months...

• Fire
  • Sad

TDITD

Top 20
Nige is either a sucker for punishment, or they have some interesting news to provide and feel they can justify a roadshow. Can't imagine doing roadshows and turning up to each one saying: "Yep still trying to get the ML, will let you know when we know". "Any more questions?"
Yes surely they aren’t that suicidal, roadshows = victory lap

Reactions: 16 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
The previous ann had bait about working on a favourable outcome for shareholders, and this ann is suggesting the update at the roadshow might have some info. Maybe we are getting closer to something, even though it is painfully slow and drawn out

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Yes surely they aren’t that suicidal, roadshows = victory lap

Or a lap to share the details of a proposed deal that needs to be voted on at the AGM?

• Thinking

Doc

Master of Quan
The previous ann had bait about working on a favourable outcome for shareholders, and this ann is suggesting the update at the roadshow might have some info. Maybe we are getting closer to something, even though it is painfully slow and drawn out
That’s the problem, I dont want an update anymore. I want a resolution!!

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Or a lap to share the details of a proposed deal that needs to be voted on at the AGM?
Not much time left for any road shows between now and 17th nov

Reactions: 7 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Thaz

Regular
Incompetent f'ing pricks. This is just beyond a joke now. I hope they get torn new a**eholes at the AGM.
Yes i get it's DRC and all the things that are in play, but i'm unfortunately one of the people who needs the cash that's now been tied up for 6 months...

I'm sorry, but the fact that you have your required liquidity tied into a (still) speculative stock is on you.

Sure, it is not ideal the fact that it's been in suspension for 6 months. But the old-age adage of "don't invest what you're not willing to lose" comes to mind. You should not have put your eggs into the one basket if you needed the cash. Sure, circumstances may change but it's on you to try and forecast what you need for the next 6-12 months.

This is not financial advice, etc etc.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
Well they are not going on a road show to tell everyone we are screwed . Looks to me like they have nutted out a deal or a Take Over .

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

ozmacca

Regular
I'm sorry, but the fact that you have your required liquidity tied into a (still) speculative stock is on you.

Sure, it is not ideal the fact that it's been in suspension for 6 months. But the old-age adage of "don't invest what you're not willing to lose" comes to mind. You should not have put your eggs into the one basket if you needed the cash. Sure, circumstances may change but it's on you to try and forecast what you need for the next 6-12 months.

This is not financial advice, etc etc.
OK thanks for your advice champion, lucky i've got you here to guide me down the right path

I hadn't invested more than i was ok losing. Like i imagine a few here, my investment on paper was up a lot and you start making future plans around that. Will I survive without it? Yeah of course, but is it highly frustrating? Abso-bloody-lutely!

I think blowing a little steam is granted on days like this don't you?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users
Top Bottom