AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
Then why not just release a detailed update on their website /ASX ? Why would they want to walk into the lion's den ? Face to face with an angry beast . You would only do it if you were confident the beast had been tamed .
Nigel better keep his arse in the DRC until he has pen to paper!

Reactions: 8 users

Elmitso

I have sent an email to AVZ, professionally airing my view that they should provide more information and why, and humbly explaining that holders can deal with suspension if they have something to cling on to. I have put off contacting them for months, and am under no illusion that it will affect anything/get them to do anything differently. If nothing else it is another voice added to the equation.

• Love
Reactions: 23 users

ozmacca

Regular
I have sent an email to AVZ, professionally airing my view that they should provide more information and why, and humbly explaining that holders can deal with suspension if they have something to cling on to. I have put off contacting them for months, and am under no illusion that it will affect anything/get them to do anything differently. If nothing else it is another voice added to the equation.
I did similar (for the 1st time) a few weeks ago and got crickets, hope you have better luck than me!

Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
"We are engaged with DRC authorities and making good progress to have the ML awarded." Recent reply from head office

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

TDITD

Top 20
"We are engaged with DRC authorities and making good progress to have the ML awarded." Recent reply from head office
married single ladies GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Just curious . The announcement says "planned " roadshows . How long have these road shows been in the pipeline for ?
Wombie I think the only thing you should be planning regarding the roadshow is what to wear. You need to put on your best suit because the latest word from Nell’s is that you still have a chance if you play your cards right, dress appropriately, shout her a drink or two and don’t stare at her tits…. and she doesn’t mind a bloke with a good sense of humour

I’m not happy I won’t be able to attend the Sydney roadshow as my partner has a broken kneecap and throw osteoporosis with that and she takes priority over the event.

I can say this much, if you’re expecting answers, good luck with that. Don’t let Nigel off the hook, he does his best to keep his cards close to his chest, but at the same time I can tell you that he honestly wants this project to succeed and in fairness to him, he is doing (and has been doing) more than anyone else to get this project going, including trying to deal with these Chinese arseholes and corrupt DRC officials.

If you hear that there are any Chinese shareholders (like Lithium Plus) in the back of the room (where they try to hide inconspicuously) make sure you all give them a big FUCK OFF and let them know that we all know they have been trying to screw us. And don’t forget for a second that they are a lying dirty sneaky bunch of low life corrupt conspirators that have been trying to undermine us this whole time.

Apart from that Wombie, have a nice evening with Nells!! 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

wombat74

Top 20
Wombie I think the only thing you should be planning regarding the roadshow is what to wear. You need to put on your best suit because the latest word from Nell’s is that you still have a chance if you play your cards right, dress appropriately, shout her a drink or two and don’t stare at her tits…. and she doesn’t mind a bloke with a good sense of humour

I’m not happy I won’t be able to attend the Sydney roadshow as my partner has a broken kneecap and throw osteoporosis with that and she takes priority over the event.

I can say this much, if you’re expecting answers, good luck with that. Don’t let Nigel off the hook, he does his best to keep his cards close to his chest, but at the same time I can tell you that he honestly wants this project to succeed and in fairness to him, he is doing (and has been doing) more than anyone else to get this project going, including trying to deal with these Chinese arseholes and corrupt DRC officials.

If you hear that there are any Chinese shareholders (like Lithium Plus) in the back of the room (where they try to hide inconspicuously) make sure you all give them a big FUCK OFF and let them know that we all know they have been trying to screw us. And don’t forget for a second that they are a lying dirty sneaky bunch of low life corrupt conspirators that have been trying to undermine us this whole time.

I'll pull out the Safari Suit . Pineapple daiquiris are on me .

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

John25

Regular
Ok …first things first ..Where’s the fucking ASX in the scheme of things ,SP goes up ,their all over it like a blow fly on a piece of shit ,wanting to know how,what,why & when …we are a top 200 company now & not 1 enquiry from this gutless watchdog (poodle)
Roadshow what a crock ,still waiting for the last shareholder invitation only meeting to happen .In general there’s a few of us with big $$$$ tied up in AVZ ,so when you buy around the 2c-20c mark it adds up to big $$$ so whoever was handing out financial advise *^%#**
Good news :) got behind the wheel today Nurse Ratchet is finally back to work but practically my sole away that 1 wouldnt go out of 1st gear & walking pace only only on property …was looking for drones or spy planes …fuck its going to be a lonnnng 6 months .Wonder what license will come first Mining or Drivers
E4CFD7AD-D4D7-48BC-ACAE-569110F830AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

BRICK

Regular
Ok …first things first ..Where’s the fucking ASX in the scheme of things ,SP goes up ,their all over it like a blow fly on a piece of shit ,wanting to know how,what,why & when …we are a top 200 company now & not 1 enquiry from this gutless watchdog (poodle)
Roadshow what a crock ,still waiting for the last shareholder invitation only meeting to happen .In general there’s a few of us with big $$$$ tied up in AVZ ,so when you buy around the 2c-20c mark it adds up to big $$$ so whoever was handing out financial advise *^%#**
Good news :) got behind the wheel today Nurse Ratchet is finally back to work but practically my sole away that 1 wouldnt go out of 1st gear & walking pace only only on property …was looking for drones or spy planes …fuck its going to be a lonnnng 6 months .Wonder what license will come first Mining or Drivers View attachment 18502
Hope shearing goes well mate

Reactions: 4 users

Remark

Top 20
Good news :) got behind the wheel today Nurse Ratchet is finally back to work but practically my sole away that 1 wouldnt go out of 1st gear & walking pace only only on property …was looking for drones or spy planes …fuck its going to be a lonnnng 6 months .Wonder what license will come first Mining or Drivers View attachment 18502
All the best John (y)

Doc

Master of Quan
So any reason why AVZ doesn’t get tagged on these posts? Are Momentum at these meeting on behalf of AVZ or…….?
EE48B25A-1E27-4316-BC4B-C0C3C6C0F1C5.jpeg
EE48B25A-1E27-4316-BC4B-C0C3C6C0F1C5.jpeg

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

solo

Regular
  • Thinking

John25

Regular
The Royal RoadShitShows are only PLANNED at this stage so unlike @JAG wouldn’t be gambling my plumbs on it but as they say in the classics
8A72CA6D-CC2D-435C-B402-C0ACDC92D84A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
Helmet Popcorn GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Hope the other half recovers well there MB......she's got the right bloke looking after her :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20
So we should be expecting another seperate announcement later today like the last time on, "arbitration proceedings and investigations update" ?
They are going to update us with their "activities " between now and the AGM . What's an activity ? Sounds like when I use to go to summer camp as a lad . They would hand out an activities list . They need to update us with the death of Cong and Zijin and the issuing of ML or a TO . Don't care about an activities list . This is not a sports festival .

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Strange question considering AVZ Director Corporate Affairs is on the photo.
And how the fuck would I know that if theres no tag? You proved my point beautifully, thank you.

Reactions: 2 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Have the roadshow dates and venues been announced yet? Or have they just announced that they have planned them?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
So we should be expecting another seperate announcement later today like the last time on, "arbitration proceedings and investigations update" ?
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

1665388594124.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom