AVZ Discussion 2022

John25

Regular
I don’t think anyone is blocking the mining licence if AVZ are happy to take Roche Dure and move on whilst leaving Carrier behind.

Nigel doesn’t feel like giving out freebies ; issue also with leaving Carrier to whomever imo ; is that if the Chinese get on there ; they’ll just gorge themselves on carrier and probable choke everything up
“Dont think anyone is blocking ML”
No one knows whats going on ..where’s the communication??? Its been 22 weeks of SFA …its ok for AVZ management …they’re still drawing salaries ..some of us have $millions locked up and key thrown away for WHAT reason .Will Nige have the plumbs to go into AGM still in suspension that’ll make it around the 27 week mark …surely not

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Nbaz

Regular
Likewise Sammael all good here. Just needed to get it off my big titted chest!

Sorry to say that my contacts are also saying that we are close to gaining the ML, but no cigar quite yet.
Apparently talks are progressing, and will continue to hopefully progress in the right direction this coming week.
There's definitely a few twists & turns coming, but until the ML is issued we're stuck in no man's land.

Cheers,
Nells
Any idea on what's the conversations are around..is it all to do with CDL or something else?

Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20
Had a slight seizure late August so no driving for 6 months plus no operating machinery ,chainsaws but Nurse Ratchet (Boss) has allowed ride on mowing so the property is looking pristine
View attachment 18437
Question time
Who the fuck is blocking promised ML???
Why are we in suspension
Why no information flowing through to SH
Is Felix capable or fucking useless

Just a few off the top off the head
Answer : Chinese Communist Party . They got the CAMI dude in their back pocket imo .

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Nellie17

Regular
Any idea on what's the conversations are around..is it all to do with CDL or something else?
From what I'm hearing, it's not all just to do with CDL. Hopefully it can be all sorted out this week and the license issued.

Cheers,
Nells

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Nbaz

Regular
From what I'm hearing, it's not all just to do with CDL. Hopefully it can be all sorted out this week and the license issued.

Cheers,
Nells
Can you elaborate on what else is being discussed?

Reactions: 3 users

JasonM

Regular
it'll be nice to understand what got deboss so excited. is there any upside to this lengthy delay coming that my give an uptick when we come out of suspension? at the moment I'm expecting many to exit, independent of the lithium fundamentals, just to get away and it may then take sometime to rebuild trust and recover to ath's. It would be nice if there is a better story than what we currently know, for right or wrong, I feel management owe us something more than just the ml which everyone is expecting and wont be sufficient to avoid a sell down imo.

Reactions: 16 users

wombat74

Top 20

Cheers,
Nells
Durrrrrrrr . Cong 15% still not resolved . Zijin still think they own 15% . Cami dude wont hand over the surface rights for Roche Dure . I never thought CDL was the hold up on the ML . It's all the other shit . As well as other shit we don't know about .

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

tonster66

Regular
it'll be nice to understand what got deboss so excited. is there any upside to this lengthy delay coming that my give an uptick when we come out of suspension? at the moment I'm expecting many to exit, independent of the lithium fundamentals, just to get away and it may then take sometime to rebuild trust and recover to ath's. It would be nice if there is a better story than what we currently know, for right or wrong, I feel management owe us something more than just the ml which everyone is expecting and wont be sufficient to avoid a sell down imo.
Depends on how we come out of the suspension, what anns they provide.

Reactions: 1 users

Nellie17

Regular
Durrrrrrrr . Cong 15% still not resolved . Zijin still think they own 15% . Cami dude wont hand over the surface rights for Roche Dure . I never thought CDL was the hold up on the ML . It's all the other shit . As well as other shit we don't know about .
You've got one hell of a chip on your shoulder Wombie. I was just answering a question that was put to me! I also think you may be wrong in some of the facts you've quoted above. Maybe you should insert IMO in the future!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221004-133001_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221004-133001_Samsung Internet.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Charbella

Regular
Hi, can anyone translate this tweet?

Attachments

• 4EA94A08-EA3F-4B0E-B2EE-1A03F47C7D80.png
    4EA94A08-EA3F-4B0E-B2EE-1A03F47C7D80.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 99
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20
You've got one hell of a chip on your shoulder Wombie. I was just answering a question that was put to me! I also think you may be wrong in some of the facts you've quoted above. Maybe you should insert IMO in the future!
You on fire this arvo Nells . Don't have to put in IMO . The lads at TSE have kindly done it for us .Stock standard Kumquat .
"Opinions and research expressed are my own as an unlicensed individual. External links are not endorsed. Do your own research or consult a licensed financial advisor."

Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
Reactions: 4 users

obe wan

Regular
Doubt you’ll get a response to such a direct question

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
For those who like to be teased a little, I’ve attached a link I found dated 08/10/22…. I particularly hope @The Fox and @Nellie17 like this one

Thats the third time the Chinwa have recycled that article MB:

@Carlos Danger pointed this out after I posted it last time.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Thats the third time the Chinwa have recycled that article MB:

@Carlos Danger pointed this out after I posted it last time.

The fucken M F @#nts. Thanks @Wombat and @Sammael I’ll delete the link and get back to digging up dirt on every one of those M F monkey’s

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

TDITD

Top 20
With the AGM in mind, it would be good if we could organise a few pertinent questions to ask and we make sure they are answered satisfactorily.
A certain level of co-ordination to make sure we have answers to a core set of questions.(y)

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Where are the fucking pineapples?
Mate this crap taking so long we growing a fresh batch just for the AGM

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom