AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
I was just waiting for the right moment . Let the pigeons loose !
Not you as well...
FlippantSmallHen-max-1mb.gif

Vaseline.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

whales

Regular
I spoke to the person who knows Jean Felix Mupande very well and he claims that this is his style. Also, according to the same source, few things that were mentioned in those tweets, were said by JFM earlier in public (don't know which things exactly). I still think that this is not him personally but probably another person close to him or CAMI. Despite the fact, that JFM denied in conversation with local journalist that he is running Twitter account, I understand now that this guy is full of shit and capable of anything.

However, as I understood it is completely irrelevant now. Prepare cigars for AGM, leave pineapples at home.
Thank you Solo for your reply.
Do you have any insight into how can Jean Felix Mupande still be in office at CAMI yet the government has appointed a new CEO
in
Chantal Bashizi, appointed CEO of CAMI 3 years ago, has never taken office. Jean-Felix MUPANDE keeping CAMI as the hostage for 3 years now.??

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

solo

Regular
Thank you Solo for your reply.
Do you have any insight into how can Jean Felix Mupande still be in office at CAMI yet the government has appointed a new CEO
in
Chantal Bashizi, appointed CEO of CAMI 3 years ago, has never taken office. Jean-Felix MUPANDE keeping CAMI as the hostage for 3 years now.??

It seems prime minister covering him. They are from the same "tribe". "Tribalism" is very important thing in that part of the world.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

LzrTr8dr

Regular
3m0grs.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
This is how I picture the AGM going with all of us enjoying our front row seats.

ygPMYMT.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

The Fox

Regular
It seems prime minister covering him. They are from the same "tribe". "Tribalism" is very important thing in that part of the world.
I spoke to the person who knows Jean Felix Mupande very well and he claims that this is his style. Also, according to the same source, few things that were mentioned in those tweets, were said by JFM earlier in public (don't know which things exactly). I still think that this is not him personally but probably another person close to him or CAMI. Despite the fact, that JFM denied in conversation with local journalist that he is running Twitter account, I understand now that this guy is full of shit and capable of anything.

However, as I understood it is completely irrelevant now. Prepare cigars for AGM, leave pineapples at home.
Agree, unlikely it is the DG.

He has been busy allocating new tenements around our boarder, interesting. Below are 2 of the 5 or more new sections / allocations.

And bugger me (not an invitation Wombat, it's an expression) as I circle back to review Cami again before posting, (one minute later), they are gone, unbelievable. 🧐

What to make of this? Probably nothing........hmmmm

1664966072658.png

1664966120473.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

antimatter

Regular
Well...
6vsyrg.jpg

and...
6vszie.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
The rumours are flying around again on a few different forums . Fox and Nells' silence tells me this one could be the real deal . Game On .

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/l4Ep6uxU6aedrYUik" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

There have been too many false dawns for me to get excited by this. No disrespect intended to those with good info sources - I think it’s the depth of shit-fuckery by our mates in the DRC that has made a mockery of such intel.
Plus I feel like there are still too many balls in the air for this to be resolved in our favour within the coming days. I’ll be stoked to be wrong.

• Thinking

Remark

Top 20

He has been busy allocating new tenements around our boarder, interesting. Below are 2 of the 5 or more new sections / allocations.

And bugger me (not an invitation Wombat an expression) as I circle back to review Cami again before posting, (one minute later), they are gone, unbelievable. 🧐

View attachment 18103

View attachment 18104
CEMIC are definitely familiar with the surrounding area.

1664967800257.png

Reactions: 10 users

The Fox

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

The Fox

Regular
Or do you mean same Bribe? 🤨

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Frank

Top 20
Issuance of treasury bonds: the government plans to borrow 320 billion Congolese Francs in the 4th quarter

In accordance with the indicative timetable for issues of indexed treasury bills and treasury bonds signed by the Minister of Finance, Nicolas Kazadi, the government of the republic plans to borrow 320 billion Congolese Francs, equivalent to nearly 160 million US dollars. during the period from December 1 to 13, 2022.

According to a source close to the Ministry of Finance contacted by www.mediacono.net, in October 2022, the government of the republic will borrow on the two segments of the local financial market, 180 billion Congolese Francs, equivalent to nearly 90 million US dollars; in November 2022, it projects borrowings of around 60 billion Congolese Francs, i.e. nearly 30 million USD on indexed treasury bonds; while in December 2022, the calendar provides for financial operations on indexed treasury bonds of the order of 80 billion Congolese Francs, or nearly US$40 million.

According to our source, the maturity of these operations varies between 91 days and 182 days.

It should be noted that government borrowing on the financial market is the result of weak mobilization of state revenue. Clearly, the national executive has been using this type of financing since October 2019, through treasury bonds, in order to diversify its sources of financing and respond to the still high public expenditure.

On the other hand, to guarantee the same value of the money lent to the State, the government has conceded, since last year, that the treasury bills are indexed to the exchange value of the dollar, to compensate for the possible volatility of the Congolese Franc.

As a reminder, a treasury bond is a debt security issued by the State and repayable at maturity in the DRC.

It is the government that issues these debt securities through the public treasury for an economic operator or an individual to buy and make the government their creditor.

John Kerry reassures Félix Tshisekedi of the interest for the USA to favor the protection of the Congo Basin ecosystem

The United States, through its special envoy on climate, reiterated its desire to prioritize the protection of the Congo Basin ecosystem.

This message was delivered by John Kerry to President Félix Tshisekedi during an interview on Tuesday, October 4, at Mont-Ngaliema, residence of the Head of State.

In addition to this question, the two men also looked at the security dossier in eastern DRC, the importance of the economic development opportunities in the DRC.

John Kerry suggested that during a lively press briefing that same Tuesday that the issue of minerals, including cobalt and lithium, is of little concern to their country. :unsure:

For them, he said, environmental protection comes first.

Regarding climate finance, John Kerry reassured that funds will soon be released to support states that pollute less, including the DRC.

It should be noted that this same Tuesday, the Head of State spoke with Frans Timmermans, VP of the EU Commission in charge of the climate.

The interview focused on the facilitation of investments in the DRC and the development of renewable energies.

Another meeting was with Sameh Shoukry, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Egypt and President-designate of COP 27.

The latter carried a message from President Abdel Fattah al-Sissi to his DRC counterpart.

He also spoke about cooperation between the two countries in the areas of health, education and infrastructure.

Finally, Alok Sharma, British Minister of State and President of COP 26, spoke of the partnership between London and Kinshasa to better protect the forests of the Congo River Basin.

He congratulated the Head of State and the VPM E. Bazaiba for the organization of the Pre-COP 27 in Kinshasa.

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono and the $$$ it brings with it 🤑

If / When we ever get this Shit Show back on Track :rolleyes:

Sorry John, I meant "Royal Shit Show" :poop:

Cheers 🤞

Frank :cool:

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

And bugger me (not an invitation Wombat, it's an expression) as I circle back to review Cami again before posting, (one minute later), they are gone, unbelievable. 🧐

View attachment 18103

View attachment 18104
Interesting

15284 and 15285 appear to be zones extending form the the exisiting boundaries of 4029 and 4030

Not sure what to make of it yet.....will check again and evaluate in the morning

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
Re ML for AVZ at Manono, and official statements from DRC, ICC, AVZ ... the silence is deafening.
Nothing positive on twatter in the last 24 hours AFAIK.
What hope do we really have of positive Ann by 10-Oct and resumption of trading ???

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
1665005667219.png

• Fire
  • Love

JAG

Top 20
1665006585057.png