AVZ Discussion 2022

John25

Regular
The rumours are flying around again on a few different forums . Fox and Nells' silence tells me this one could be the real deal . Game On .
Apparently the sherriff alias Nigel is back in the DRC ????
1664943284070.gif
1664943284070.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

mouseflying

Regular
We've been busy checking this over weekend. One of the local journalists called JFM on Saturday and asked about this twitter account. The answer was "No". On Monday we've got the same info from another source. I passed all the info to AVZ lawyer and few other people so they can double check this.

Hi solo

Your tweet regards the fake JFMK twitter account been deleted, What is going on behind the scenes? o_O

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

mouseflying

Regular
and regards icc issues, i asked ICC why it takes so long and why our case not showing in the case information centre, their reply as below (due to privacy issues, they didn't explain anything in detail)

My question:

Dear Officer,
I'm a shareholder of AVZ minerals limited,
according to the company's recent announcement, AVZ/JIN CHENG case have already started, but i can't find any information in ICC Case centre(https://iccwbo.org/dispute-resolution-services/arbitration/icc-case-information/), could you please check and advise, thanks.
and for this case, could you please share some information about why it takes around 3 months to determine the arbitrator?

Their reply:
ICC is submitted to a duty of confidentiality pursuant to ICC Rules of Arbitration, in consequence we could not say whether a Request for Arbitration has been filed against a party. We can say that if a Request for Arbitration complies with the requirements provided by Articles 4(3), 4(4) and 4(5) of the ICC Rules of Arbitration, the Request is notified to the Respondent shortly after its receipt by the Secretariat of the ICC International Court of Arbitration. If Respondent did not receive any notification from the Secretariat of the Court, either it means that ICC did not receive the Request for Arbitration or one of the elements required by Article 4 is not met. Today, we could not provide more information.

Appointment of arbitrators is governed by Articles 12 and 13 of the Arbitration Rules. That said, specific circumstances may exist in the case and the decisions are always taken on a case-by-case basis after considering comments submitted by the parties including any requests for extension of any time-limits that may exist under the Rules.

My question:
Thanks for your explanation,
Could you please kindly advise ---
At which stage, an arbitration case will be shown in the ICC Case Information centre (https://iccwbo.org/dispute-resolution-services/arbitration/icc-case-information/) ?

Their reply:
According to the ICC Note to the Parties and Arbitral Tribunal, paragraph 53 “[t]his information is published once the Terms of Reference have been transmitted to, or approved by, the Court (or after the case management conference in expedited proceedings) and updated in the event of a change in the arbitral tribunal’s composition or party representation (without however mentioning the reason for the change)”.

their link for online queries

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 33 users

solo

Regular
Hi solo

Your tweet regards the fake JFMK twitter account been deleted, What is going on behind the scenes? o_O

I spoke to the person who knows Jean Felix Mupande very well and he claims that this is his style. Also, according to the same source, few things that were mentioned in those tweets, were said by JFM earlier in public (don't know which things exactly). I still think that this is not him personally but probably another person close to him or CAMI. Despite the fact, that JFM denied in conversation with local journalist that he is running Twitter account, I understand now that this guy is full of shit and capable of anything.

However, as I understood it is completely irrelevant now. Prepare cigars for AGM, leave pineapples at home.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 51 users

Doc

Master of Quan
The rumours are flying around again on a few different forums . Fox and Nells' silence tells me this one could be the real deal . Game On .
Wombats turned bullish I can’t believe it!

8FC00592-7811-4B99-B264-A852EE19A63E.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users

Azzler

Top 20
Everyone still gets to bring a pineapple of their choosing to the AGM for @The Fox .
It's a done deal and can't be changed.

🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Wombie's turned bullish!!???

1664945849472.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Whoa there seems to be some pretty crazy postivity floatin' around!

I might go shopping and stock up! :D

1664945928659.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Rediah

Regular
Whoa there seems to be some pretty crazy postivity floatin' around!

I might go shopping and stock up! :D

View attachment 18069
No that i drink, but i will stop by to check on you , lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

LOCKY82

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

JAG

Top 20
lucious lyon wtf GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Remark

Top 20
1664948337428.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

jsbuser

My money is on that nobody here, the crapper or on twitter or even with a bullhorn in Lubumbashi has ANY idea whatsoever on when things are going to happen. Clearly we will get something tangible out of this after the vultures of China and the USA pay their way into the show without having done any of the work. Should we have drilled more of CDL, I definitely think so, but we've done more work than anyone else on it so taking it off us would be pretty ordinary. But I am getting very used to "pretty ordinary" from the DRC government lately. I've taken a very resolved "some day, real soon now" attitude to things. Too many moving parts to be definite on timeframes.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I spoke to the person who knows Jean Felix Mupande very well and he claims that this is his style. Also, according to the same source, few things that were mentioned in those tweets, were said by JFM earlier in public (don't know which things exactly). I still think that this is not him personally but probably another person close to him or CAMI. Despite the fact, that JFM denied in conversation with local journalist that he is running Twitter account, I understand now that this guy is full of shit and capable of anything.

However, as I understood it is completely irrelevant now. Prepare cigars for AGM, leave pineapples at home.
1664949548119.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
and regards icc issues, i asked ICC why it takes so long and why our case not showing in the case information centre, their reply as below (due to privacy issues, they didn't explain anything in detail)

My question:

Dear Officer,
I'm a shareholder of AVZ minerals limited,
according to the company's recent announcement, AVZ/JIN CHENG case have already started, but i can't find any information in ICC Case centre(https://iccwbo.org/dispute-resolution-services/arbitration/icc-case-information/), could you please check and advise, thanks.
and for this case, could you please share some information about why it takes around 3 months to determine the arbitrator?

Their reply:
ICC is submitted to a duty of confidentiality pursuant to ICC Rules of Arbitration, in consequence we could not say whether a Request for Arbitration has been filed against a party. We can say that if a Request for Arbitration complies with the requirements provided by Articles 4(3), 4(4) and 4(5) of the ICC Rules of Arbitration, the Request is notified to the Respondent shortly after its receipt by the Secretariat of the ICC International Court of Arbitration. If Respondent did not receive any notification from the Secretariat of the Court, either it means that ICC did not receive the Request for Arbitration or one of the elements required by Article 4 is not met. Today, we could not provide more information.

Appointment of arbitrators is governed by Articles 12 and 13 of the Arbitration Rules. That said, specific circumstances may exist in the case and the decisions are always taken on a case-by-case basis after considering comments submitted by the parties including any requests for extension of any time-limits that may exist under the Rules.

My question:
Thanks for your explanation,
Could you please kindly advise ---
At which stage, an arbitration case will be shown in the ICC Case Information centre (https://iccwbo.org/dispute-resolution-services/arbitration/icc-case-information/) ?

Their reply:
According to the ICC Note to the Parties and Arbitral Tribunal, paragraph 53 “[t]his information is published once the Terms of Reference have been transmitted to, or approved by, the Court (or after the case management conference in expedited proceedings) and updated in the event of a change in the arbitral tribunal’s composition or party representation (without however mentioning the reason for the change)”.

their link for online queries
I still own my left nut......
Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Nbaz

Regular
My wife's a little like fat tony at the moment.

"Where is da money, why aren't you out getting da money, and so on so please...da money!" I keep telling her the shares are suspended but still the threats roll in.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom