AVZ Discussion 2022

JasonM

Regular
geez the silence the last few days gives nothing away that anything is happening. Is there a big announcement and party tonight or tomorrow night? anyone with sources in the drc know of invites to press and nige? fox, nellie, solo, etc what the fuck is happening? lots of tidbits and rumours of something positive but until see an actual official announcement more or less means squat other than a bit of hope. I suspect like many here I'm going to be mightily depressed and angry if we get another extension next monday.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

M.Bison

Regular
geez the silence the last few days gives nothing away that anything is happening. Is there a big announcement and party tonight or tomorrow night? anyone with sources in the drc know of invites to press and nige? fox, nellie, solo, etc what the fuck is happening? lots of tidbits and rumours of something positive but until see an actual official announcement more or less means squat other than a bit of hope. I suspect like many here I'm going to be mightily depressed and angry if we get another extension next monday.
I tend to think that for the very big moments and big announcements, no one is going to know what’s happening. So for me silence is a good sign. Always enjoyable reading rumours but they rarely come to fruition. Of all the major announcements, we have never heard peep before hand.
For any perceived shortcomings, I think management has been great at keeping things under wraps.

Reactions: 18 users

Frank

Top 20
Bah!! This just depresses me more!!
Let’s get this shit show on the road!!!!!
*Speaking of the Road we're on and the Road ahead and things on it, I see where,

Ford EV sales outpace gas vehicles in September, tripling growth

The second largest US-based auto-car maker, Ford, revealed this week that its electric vehicle sales tripled in September as demand continues to remain strong with new retail orders rapidly expanding.

Although total car sales for September tumbled some ~9%, total EV sales were up 197% with the F-150 Lightning keeping its name as ‘America’s best-selling electric pick up’ totalling 8,760 sales since launching in June.

Sales of Ford’s Mustang Mach-E SUV increased 47.3% over the last year, while turning in just 10 days on dealer lots.

Its electric commercial van– the E-Transit – raked in 4,387 sales for the month, which the company said, “represents a 90 per cent share of America’s overall electric vehicle market”.

Moving to hybrid vehicles, the auto-car maker totalled 74,046 vehicle sales through September while year-to-date sales were up 22.6% over last year.

*I'm sorry if that rubs Salt into the wound or some up the wrong way :oops:

If so, I recommend FUKITOL - When Life just Blows and the Show turns to Shit :rolleyes:

Fukitol 1000mg.jpg

Food for thought FUKITOL :unsure:

Cheers 💊

Frank :cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

solo

Regular

I wouldn't be surprised to see one more extension. However, I am totally relaxed and just waiting..

tony-soprano.gif

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Remark

Top 20
Reactions: 9 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

solo

Regular
You thinking like a December extension…..?

Frankly speaking I don't want to speculate providing some time frames. As many posters wrote above - no one knows shit. Of course I have my own thoughts on that matter but situations like ministerial decree back in May taught me that at the moments like this it is better just relax and stop digging..

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Frankly speaking I don't want to speculate providing some time frames. As many posters wrote above - no one knows shit. Of course I have my own thoughts on that matter but situations like ministerial decree back in May taught me that at the moments like this it is better just relax and stop digging..
So should we bring cigars or pineapples to the AGM?

Or best to wait for champagne at Christmas?

I've got some old chocolate eggs I can dust off if Easter is more likely

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Are you thinking that we will retain all our acreage?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20
Don't be shy solo . I liked your quote from yesterday .
" Prepare cigars for AGM, leave pineapples at home."
Lets not flippy floppy now . I've got my Cubans ordered . As a fellow "QUEENSLANDER" living near the "BIG PINEAPPLE" lets hope
good news is imminent .

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

solo

Regular
Don't be shy solo . I liked your quote from yesterday .
" Prepare cigars for AGM, leave pineapples at home."
Lets not flippy floppy now . I've got my Cubans ordered . As a fellow "QUEENSLANDER" living near the "BIG PINEAPPLE" lets hope
good news is imminent .

Nothing has changed since yesterday.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Elmitso

This is pure gold. For purely speculation purposes and just to join in the conversation, I don't think we will trade again on Monday, don't think we will get much news if at all, and think we will get a fairly generic extension announcement perhaps just stating how it is "regretful" that they must extend or something like that.

I truly, truly hope for otherwise though

D

Deleted member 2428

So should we bring cigars or pineapples to the AGM?

Or best to wait for champagne at Christmas?

I've got some old chocolate eggs I can dust off if Easter is more likely
My post from 23 September….

“Xmas 🎅 at the earliest, but most likely resurrection Easter 🐣 2023 🤷‍♂️🤞👨‍🦯🤔🙏🇺🇸 🤦‍♂️

Earliest maybe Easter 2023, unless there is a miracle on Monday 10/10/22 🙏 people 🙏 as we are missing out on the boom like our PLS mates over $5.50 FFS .

Nigel, if you can’t beat them, put us out of our misery with a $2 T/O please, so we can invest elsewhere 🤞😞 and move on from these corrupt DRC and Chinese prick. We tried, we failed 😞 ( unless we didn’t’, but you are in the cone of silence) so Fuck knows 🤷‍♂️

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Spikerama

Regular
bttf_pdvd_293.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
My post from 23 September….

“Xmas 🎅 at the earliest, but most likely resurrection Easter 🐣 2023 🤷‍♂️🤞👨‍🦯🤔🙏🇺🇸 🤦‍♂️

Earliest maybe Easter 2023, unless there is a miracle on Monday 10/10/22 🙏 people 🙏 as we are missing out on the boom like our PLS mates over $5.50 FFS .

Nigel, if you can’t beat them, put us out of our misery with a $2 T/O please, so we can invest elsewhere 🤞😞 and move on from these corrupt DRC and Chinese prick. We tried, we failed 😞 ( unless we didn’t’, but you are in the cone of silence) so Fuck knows 🤷‍♂️
There's an old saying in Tennessee, I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee, that says, fool me once, shame on, shame on you. Fool me, you can't get fooled again.

• Haha
  • Love

Spikerama

Regular
There's an old saying in Tennessee, I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee, that says, fool me once, shame on, shame on you. Fool me, you can't get fooled again.
Wasn't that George W Bush?

Reactions: 3 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Never gets old

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 2428

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users