AVZ Discussion 2022

This guy is a short-sighted idiot. Therefore I believe it's real. Reeks of sour grapes narcissism. If real then I am amazed at the stupidity.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Roon

Regular
Let's just hope it is a bogus account or I don't like our chances of getting this through CAMI. And getting rid of the DG doesn't seem a simple option considering the country's executive have been trying to oust him for years and have been ignored, as has any decrees that the DG is unwilling to follow. What a bloody mess. The whole 'can't let corrupt foreign entities steal our mineral wealth like the Chinese and cobalt' strategy can cover a multitude of sins, so heaven help us if they manage to control the narrative. Also on the off chance it is a legitimate account, I'm not entirely sure that antagonising the man standing in our ways (looking at you Jens) is our brightest move

• Thinking
Well if it's real then this Cami fellow is a complete imbecile . Getting into a tit for tat on twitter for the whole world to see . Makes completely no sense to me . Does anyone remember the MoM fake account a few months back? As for our so called people on the ground / in the know ? Well lets just say their track record is pathetic .
The fake MoM account was relatively new. Whereas this account has been there since 2010 interacting with people in the DRC mining community. Can't confirm if it's real or not but it definitely belongs to someone that has been involved with the industry for over a decade.

You can fake a lot of things on Twitter but you can't back date tweets. However it may have been hacked.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

SilentOne

Regular
There is no honor amongst thieves when it starts to sizzle in the kitchen they will be lining up to throw each other under the bus to save themselves.

The Americans, Europeans and now the Arabs are beginning to get involved. The Lithium Spot price is going through the roof and the Chinese Government is wanting the price to drop below RMB500,000 - No chance while there are delays in issuing a Mining License to Dathcom.

The longer this whole thing drags on the brighter the light that shines on the corrupt officials and the higher the Spot Price goes.

I would have thought that it would be in everyone's interest including the DRC and the Chinese that the Mining License for Dathcom is approved sooner than later.

For these reasons the mining license will be resolved sooner than later.

Regards,

Silent

Reactions: 12 users

solo

Regular
Yes it is possible to change your user name and handle whenever you want on Twitter.

This @JFMK account has posts going back to 2010. In these tweets (screenshot below) in October 2012 this @Iramoc (user name Claude Omari) account responds to @JFMK calling him Dg which I presume stands for Director General. Jean Mupande is the CEO of CAMI but as MoneyBags discovered he is also the Director General of Spintelligent.

View attachment 17788

The @Iramoc (Claude Omari) account is active and is followed by AVZ's lawyer Christian Lukusa. Many of his recent tweets are pro Tshisekedi and anti Kabila. The link for the company e29resources.com in his bio leads to a homepage with nothing on it.

However a google search for e29 resources shows a copper mining company that is headquartered in Vancouver Canada with 2 projects in Peru. I don't know if it's the same company but it seems like it.

Link to their website: www.e29copper.com

In the email (screenshot below) from Balthazar Tshiseke to Cominiere in 2020 that was released this week he refers to the recipient as Dg.

View attachment 17789

The question is who is this @Iramoc (Claude Omari) account more likely to have been messaging back in 2012. Either it is Jean Mupande or it is the Director General of Cominiere (I think it's Célestin Kabemba but not sure) that has changed his user name and handle to try and discredit AVZ imo

I am afraid Google brought you to the wrong place. Here is E29 Resources and it is hunting for lithium in Manono too.

1664677739309.png

1664677765942.png

1664677782312.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

LOCKY82

Regular

Looks like this is the tweet that set him off

Reactions: 5 users

obe wan

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Interestingly he wasn't tagged directly to enter the conversation but Franck Fwamba obviously hit a nerve!

Screenshot_20221002-154309_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221002-153250_Twitter.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20
If it is him it sounds like he thinks he's righteous in granting AVZ only the explored area of 13359 and confiscating the rest to sell it on under guise of doing the right thing for the Congolese people.
Ties in fairly well with 5 months of ongoing suspension due to issues with mining and exploration rights when we know the DG has been one of the problems. Just saying.
Hopefully it is all just bs, as @Roon pointed out getting rid of the guy is like pulling hens teeth.

Hopefully this is one of those rare things on social media that AVZ might deem worthy to respond to and clarify if it's false.

Last edited:
  • Thinking

obe wan

Regular

Looks like this is the tweet that set him off

Yes and he was pretty stupid in his reply -

”Are you really sure that AVZ in its nature of junior and speculator is part of the government action and the vision of the President?”

I'd say 90% of those blocks on the CAMi site are held by junior explorers / speculator which spend pocket money on exploration or the exploration permits just lapse due to inactivity...yet AVZ spends >$100 and put into the same basket...also no sure his seemingly rhetoric questioning, asking if FT actually sees juniors / explorers as part of his plans

solo

Regular
Yes and he was pretty stupid in his reply -

”Are you really sure that AVZ in its nature of junior and speculator is part of the government action and the vision of the President?”

I'd say 90% of those blocks on the CAMi site are held by junior explorers / speculator which spend pocket money on exploration or the exploration permits just lapse due to inactivity...yet AVZ spends >$100 and put into the same basket...also no sure his seemingly rhetoric questioning, asking if FT actually sees juniors / explorers as part of his plans

Right, according to him DRC government bets on AJN and Tantalex as the "leaders" in world mining industry.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
If it is him it sounds like he thinks he's righteous in granting AVZ only the explored area of 13359 and confiscating the rest to sell it on under guise of doing the right thing for the Congolese people.
Ties in fairly well with 5 months of ongoing suspension due to issues with mining and exploration rights. Just saying.
Hopefully it is all just bs, as @Roon pointed out getting rid of the guy is like pulling hens teeth.
So if that is the case then a ML for Roche Dure has not been an issue for this Cami F-ck ? I have said all along if investors knew Roche Dure was in the bag but now we fight for CDL , then there would be a lot less stress / anxiety . It's obviously more complicated . Sorting this Cong f--ck out being one of them .

Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
So if that is the case then a ML for Roche Dure has not been an issue for this Cami F-ck ? I have said all along if investors knew Roche Dure was in the bag but now we fight for CDL , then there would be a lot less stress / anxiety . It's obviously more complicated . Sorting this Cong f--ck out being one of them .
Whole thing is like a sick fucking joke.
Nice sunny day for a beer!
Hopefully the coming week or so provides some form of clarification on a few issues as per whispers on the grape vine.

I don’t know why some are still struggling to believe that this is the arsehole’s legitimate twitter account there’s enough proof to show it is.

Jean-Felix Mupande is a bag man and twitter posters could probably include his links with Vidiye Tshimanga in their tweets and CC in @ALINGETEJULES_K and the secretaries of these two blokes

F4170134-1358-458C-9E73-777FFA7265B6.jpeg

• Fire

Helios

Regular
I don’t know why some are still struggling to believe that this is the arsehole’s legitimate twitter account there’s enough proof to show it is.

Jean-Felix Mupande is a bag man and twitter posters could probably include his links with Vidiye Tshimanga in their tweets and CC in @ALINGETEJULES_K and the secretaries of these two blokes

View attachment 17842
If it is, could someone remind him about the 5mil in snacks his organisation used that did not go to the people of the DRC. Actually someone just point him in the direction of the IGF file.

I still call bullshit.

Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
1664683533895.png

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Fairly Suspicious timing all this seeing as there's only 5 business days before we potentially start trading again! Hmmm

• Thinking
  • Fire

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Fairly Suspicious timing all this seeing as there's only 5 business days before we potentially start trading again! Hmmm

My money is on his Twitter account being hacked. In his previous Tweets over the years he never strung more than two or three words together

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
That twitter account is 100% bogus IMO . Either that or the Chinese have hacked it .
People please, this is as fake as can be like more than half twitter accounts. For someone who's operated in the shadows for years doing murky deals in the back the last thing the Ghost CAMI director will do is get onto Twitter in a very public tit for tat in English. More fear mongering and twitter rubbish.

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

cruiser51

Top 20
L'histoire se répète? :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

JFMK 😨😨😰😰🤯

Will Vidiye Tshimanga throw JFMK under the bus?
Was Vidiye placed on house arrest as a protective step, so he wouldn't fall out of a window in jail by accident?
A dead bird can't sing at the end of the day. :rolleyes::rolleyes::oops:

JFMK does have a very protective family (tribe), as has become very obvious.
Maybe JFMK has a little ledger with some very interesting names in it.

Hopefully Jules will have a bit of a chinwag with old Jean Felix and asks him if he can photo copy that little ledger. 😇😚

AIMO.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom