AVZ Discussion 2022

If that’s Jeans actual Twitter account or the Facebook account you’ve unearthed , I think he has probably realised that he’s not in the late 80/ early 90s anymore . The Twitter posts were pretty erratic , not reflective of a person in his position … no tweets for about 10 years ; easily a ‘someone hacked my password’… it wasn’t me
I’m pretty sure they are all his accounts obe. I personally think we shareholder’s should be targeting his accounts…. the man’s corrupt, not social media savvy

I responded to the DRC MINING WEEK Facebook account and his picture / position as speaker has been removed. And guess what else…. it has been replaced by a picture of Serge Ngandu as a speaker, and that’s for the event in Lubumbashi in September 2023 when AVZ was / are sponsoring the Battery Metals event in Kinshasa in June 2023

EEAAB1B0-D770-454E-A766-6942D3B60557.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

DRC-Mines-Corruption: Vidiye Tshimanga case, the tree that hides the forest of the ghost Jean-Félix Mupande!​

September 27, 2022
DRC-Mines-Corruption: Vidiye Tshimanga case, the tree that hides the forest of the ghost Jean-Félix Mupande!

It's an open secret. The corruption that plagues the mining sector in the Democratic Republic of Congo, which is dragging on and sinks the former Strategic Advisor to Head of State Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi today, is only a vast haunted forest whose coordinator would be the Ghost Director General of the Mining Cadastre, Jean-Félix Mupande.

Indeed, on Wednesday, September 21, Vidiye Tshimanga, former Strategic Advisor to the Presidency, is placed under a provisional arrest warrant after a muscular interrogation in the prosecutor's office of the Kinshasa-Gombe Peace Court. And since September 23, "the Vidiye Tshimanga special" has been languishing in the Makala central prison put in pre-trial detention before the opening of his case. A sequence of decisions that denotes the seriousness of the ongoing judicial investigations.

It should also be noted that the Vidiye Tshimanga case is only a detail that hides the forest. COBAMIN is the path that leads to this forest where a ghost, with impunity, perpetuates corruption practices to stay in power.

December 27, 2018, by presidential order, Jean-Félix Mupande, DG of the Cadastre is dismissed from office. Strangely, it is always he who sits at the CAMI in all irregularity and illegitimacy. So what did the man who is nicknamed the ghost DG do to remain in office despite his eviction by presidential order and notwithstanding the proper notification of the Minister of Mines to the new DG?

Congo Bantu Mining, the forest path that leads to the ghost...

IMG-20220927-WA0074.jpg
COBAMIN 14496 research permit
January 2019, CAMI DG Jean-Félix Mupande knows he is leaving. But the man who worked among many others to build the Mining Cadastre, wants to remain in his position at all costs. To do this, Jean-Félix Mupande, assured of the tribal support of the elite of the Katanga community, has made new allies in the entourage of the Head of State.

While it seems difficult to establish a link between the video that incriminates Vidiye Tshimanga and Jean-Félix Mupande, the licenses obtained by COBAMIN in March 2019 are revealing. Created in 2015, Congo Bantu Mining has received three licenses in prohibited mining areas. Applications for these 3 research permits are submitted and granted in less than a month for a period of 5 years. Is it pure chance? 1 month after the swearing-in of Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi, Congo Bantu Mining receives these 3 Research Permits in the territory of Mutshatsha in Lualaba in a prohibited area? Several issues, however, remain unclear in our investigations. By what mechanism did Congo Bantu Mining obtain these 3 Research Permits in record time? Has the company managed by Vidiye Tshimanga sent a formal request to the CAMI for these Research Permits that cover 370 mining squares? Was there a deposit fee for this procedure?

IMG-20220927-WA0075.jpg
COBAMIN's 14497 research permit
Indeed, for the 3 Search Permits of a total of 370 mining squares, Congo Bantu Mining of Vidiye Tshimanga had to pay US$370,000 at a rate of $1,000 per square. Was this amount paid? To do this, simply consult the CAMI accounts at TMB 1201-5000288-01-78 (internal transactions), 00017-11000-50002830101-87(international transaction) and RawBank 05101-01000072401-53 USD, defined for deposit fees in accordance with Memorandum No. CAMI /DG/017/2019 of February 28, 2019. Is there still evidence at the CAMI? So many issues that justice will be able to solve in the coming days.

IMG-20220927-WA0076.jpg
COBAMIN's 14498 research permit
In addition, it should be noted that for several months now, the two personalities, Vidiye Tshimanga and Jean-Félix Mupande have been landing neighbors to the CTC building. The front door of one being just in front of the other. Where did Mupande get the money to fuck this luxurious apartment?

Several files in our ongoing investigations reveal the complicity between the two personalities, Vidiye Tshimanga knowingly using the information provided to him by his protégé at the CAMI. Thus, in 2021, a clique of councillors was able to derail an agreement of about $1 billion to the Republic with a former gold mine belonging to the former president of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Corneille Naanga.

Justice will have to search well to dismantle this network, which is causing the Democratic Republic of Congo to lose millions if not billions. Will it be at the height and at the rendezvous of the fight against corruption advocated by Head of State Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi?

File to follow!

Alain St. Bwembia
Nice Fox, shareholder’s should be digging up everything we can and spreading it all over the internet as much as possible until these fucken arseholes are thrown in jail

I’m afraid I had to throw in the FA words so @Doc and others can go to bed

I forgot to add that the DRC MINING WEEK Facebook page says there haven’t been any comments yet, but I can easily show you that’s not true

Attachments

• 7BAA9D72-CA2E-4AEC-B93B-4CFEE0CC95C9.jpeg
    7BAA9D72-CA2E-4AEC-B93B-4CFEE0CC95C9.jpeg
    753.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 81FCF2A2-5BCF-45FA-B11D-79EA4D45AA24.jpeg
    81FCF2A2-5BCF-45FA-B11D-79EA4D45AA24.jpeg
    356.5 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

obe wan

Regular
I’m pretty sure they are all his accounts obe. I personally think we shareholder’s should be targeting his accounts…. the man’s corrupt, not social media savvy

I responded to the DRC MINING WEEK Facebook account and his picture / position as speaker has been removed. And guess what else…. it has been replaced by a picture of Serge Ngandu as a speaker, and that’s for the event in Lubumbashi in September 2023 when AVZ was / are sponsoring the Battery Metals event in Kinshasa in June 2023

View attachment 17798
Thanks Moneybags; Serge image with ‘minister for mines’ label on top...i think we have a satirical madman on the lose. Might be worth a forward to management with comment

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
The AGM will reveal everything imo .

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20

DRC-Mines-Corruption: Vidiye Tshimanga case, the tree that hides the forest of the ghost Jean-Félix Mupande!​

September 27, 2022
DRC-Mines-Corruption: Vidiye Tshimanga case, the tree that hides the forest of the ghost Jean-Félix Mupande!

It's an open secret. The corruption that plagues the mining sector in the Democratic Republic of Congo, which is dragging on and sinks the former Strategic Advisor to Head of State Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi today, is only a vast haunted forest whose coordinator would be the Ghost Director General of the Mining Cadastre, Jean-Félix Mupande.

Indeed, on Wednesday, September 21, Vidiye Tshimanga, former Strategic Advisor to the Presidency, is placed under a provisional arrest warrant after a muscular interrogation in the prosecutor's office of the Kinshasa-Gombe Peace Court. And since September 23, "the Vidiye Tshimanga special" has been languishing in the Makala central prison put in pre-trial detention before the opening of his case. A sequence of decisions that denotes the seriousness of the ongoing judicial investigations.

It should also be noted that the Vidiye Tshimanga case is only a detail that hides the forest. COBAMIN is the path that leads to this forest where a ghost, with impunity, perpetuates corruption practices to stay in power.

December 27, 2018, by presidential order, Jean-Félix Mupande, DG of the Cadastre is dismissed from office. Strangely, it is always he who sits at the CAMI in all irregularity and illegitimacy. So what did the man who is nicknamed the ghost DG do to remain in office despite his eviction by presidential order and notwithstanding the proper notification of the Minister of Mines to the new DG?

Congo Bantu Mining, the forest path that leads to the ghost...

IMG-20220927-WA0074.jpg
COBAMIN 14496 research permit
January 2019, CAMI DG Jean-Félix Mupande knows he is leaving. But the man who worked among many others to build the Mining Cadastre, wants to remain in his position at all costs. To do this, Jean-Félix Mupande, assured of the tribal support of the elite of the Katanga community, has made new allies in the entourage of the Head of State.

While it seems difficult to establish a link between the video that incriminates Vidiye Tshimanga and Jean-Félix Mupande, the licenses obtained by COBAMIN in March 2019 are revealing. Created in 2015, Congo Bantu Mining has received three licenses in prohibited mining areas. Applications for these 3 research permits are submitted and granted in less than a month for a period of 5 years. Is it pure chance? 1 month after the swearing-in of Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi, Congo Bantu Mining receives these 3 Research Permits in the territory of Mutshatsha in Lualaba in a prohibited area? Several issues, however, remain unclear in our investigations. By what mechanism did Congo Bantu Mining obtain these 3 Research Permits in record time? Has the company managed by Vidiye Tshimanga sent a formal request to the CAMI for these Research Permits that cover 370 mining squares? Was there a deposit fee for this procedure?

IMG-20220927-WA0075.jpg
COBAMIN's 14497 research permit
Indeed, for the 3 Search Permits of a total of 370 mining squares, Congo Bantu Mining of Vidiye Tshimanga had to pay US$370,000 at a rate of $1,000 per square. Was this amount paid? To do this, simply consult the CAMI accounts at TMB 1201-5000288-01-78 (internal transactions), 00017-11000-50002830101-87(international transaction) and RawBank 05101-01000072401-53 USD, defined for deposit fees in accordance with Memorandum No. CAMI /DG/017/2019 of February 28, 2019. Is there still evidence at the CAMI? So many issues that justice will be able to solve in the coming days.

IMG-20220927-WA0076.jpg
COBAMIN's 14498 research permit
In addition, it should be noted that for several months now, the two personalities, Vidiye Tshimanga and Jean-Félix Mupande have been landing neighbors to the CTC building. The front door of one being just in front of the other. Where did Mupande get the money to fuck this luxurious apartment?

Several files in our ongoing investigations reveal the complicity between the two personalities, Vidiye Tshimanga knowingly using the information provided to him by his protégé at the CAMI. Thus, in 2021, a clique of councillors was able to derail an agreement of about $1 billion to the Republic with a former gold mine belonging to the former president of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Corneille Naanga.

Justice will have to search well to dismantle this network, which is causing the Democratic Republic of Congo to lose millions if not billions. Will it be at the height and at the rendezvous of the fight against corruption advocated by Head of State Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi?

File to follow!

Alain St. Bwembia
What's the word on the street downtown DRC Foxy ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

John25

Regular
Nice Fox, shareholder’s should be digging up everything we can and spreading it all over the internet as much as possible until these fucken arseholes are thrown in jail

I’m afraid I had to throw in the FA words so @Doc and others can go to bed

I forgot to add that the DRC MINING WEEK Facebook page says there haven’t been any comments yet, but I can easily show you that’s not true
Got my Sat night FA …🤪
1664625937963.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20

View attachment 17798

*Speaking of Mining Expo's - Summits and other Shit, I see where,

Joe Biden's special climate envoy arrives in Kinshasa next Monday

United States Special Envoy for Climate John Kerry is expected in Kinshasa on October 3 for a three-day stay.

According to the press release from the US Embassy transmitted to the media, this emissary of Joe Biden is coming to take part until October 5 in a preparatory meeting as a prelude to the 27th Conference of the Parties to the UNFCCC which will take place in Sharm el-Sheikh in Egypt from November 6 to 18, 2022.

According to this source, John Kerry will also travel to Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates on October 5 for the “One Planet Sovereign Funds” Summit.

"John Kerry's trip will provide an opportunity to dialogue on climate cooperation before the COP27 is held", insists the American embassy in the DRC.

It should be recalled that this visit comes two weeks after that of Amos Hochstein, Special Envoy of US President Joe Biden and Coordinator of International Energy Affairs.

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

The Plot Thickens along with the USA / DRC / UAE relationship atm

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank :cool:

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

The Fox

Regular
What's the word on the street downtown DRC Foxy ?
Quiet weekend, weather is a bit ordinary,
little bit of rain and a little bit sticky for some people in Kinshasa.

Expecting some positive meetings for AVZ this coming week, but you would probably know that already. 😁

The real question/s is who are the meetings with and what will be the likely outcomes? Let’s hope these meetings go a long way to formalising resolution of current ownership disputes, and of course issuance of the PE for the south and a new PR for the north under Dathcom.

All I can say is good luck Nigel and let’s hope positive news flows from Kinshasa for us AVZ shareholders soon.

Cheers The Fox 🦊

PS. Were you able to find your maracas? Come on, whip’em out, let’s have a look at them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

Nbaz

Regular
Quiet weekend, weather is a bit ordinary,
little bit of rain and a little bit sticky for some people in Kinshasa.

Expecting some positive meetings for AVZ this coming week, but you would probably know that already. 😁

The real question/s is who are the meetings with and what will be the likely outcomes? Let’s hope these meetings go a long way to formalising resolution of current ownership disputes, and of course issuance of the PE for the south and a new PR for the north under Dathcom.

All I can say is good luck Nigel and let’s hope positive news flows from Kinshasa for us AVZ shareholders soon.

Cheers The Fox 🦊

PS. Were you able to find your maracas? Come on, whip’em out, let’s have a look at them.
Would one of those meetings be the ICC arbitration meeting?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Geez watching this Mupande muppet tee off on AVZ has me wondering how long this can drag on for. Seems he thinks he is judge, jury and executioner.
Nigel has a mountain to climb that’s for sure. Not sure how much will get done until this Mupande muppet really is kicked out the door

Bonsoir

Regular
Geez watching this Mupande muppet tee off on AVZ has me wondering how long this can drag on for. Seems he thinks he is judge, jury and executioner.
Nigel has a mountain to climb that’s for sure. Not sure how much will get done until this Mupande muppet really is kicked out the door
Makes one wonder who is the real president of the DRC.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
Thanks Moneybags; Serge image with ‘minister for mines’ label on top...i think we have a satirical madman on the lose. Might be worth a forward to management with comment
Obe, that bloke above Serge is the CEO of GIDIS and METALS and a Professor with expertise in mineral extractive processes, mining strategic policies and resources governance and overseas mining litigation, technical evaluation of mining projects and strategies for fighting mineral smuggling and defraud as well as Mining Contract and Legal Framework Reviewing.

@Doc could be Mupande is on his way out the door, and the more information AVZ shareholders put out on his corrupt activities, the quicker that might be

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

LOCKY82

Regular

View attachment 17798
Looks like the snake is still there

I may be wrong but these might have been the 2022 speakers?

Screenshot_20221002_122008.jpg

Screenshot_20221002-121802_Chrome.jpg

• Thinking
Looks like the snake is still there

View attachment 17811
Thanks LOCKY82, I couldn’t find him again when I looked, but I did find that Serge and Dieudonne Tambwe were actually speakers at this year’s event, so not necessarily next year’s, which is disappointing, and my apologies for that misinformation….

The first time I found Serge as a speaker it was when I was looking through the information for next year’s event in September, now the website shows he spoke last June, so the DRC MINING WEEK website is about as reliable and straight forward as Mupande

I think Mupande overseas that website so it’s not surprising it’s unreliable, if not corrupt

Last edited:
  • Haha

LOCKY82

Regular
Thanks LOCKY82, I couldn’t find him again when I looked, but I did find that Serge and Dieudonne Tambwe were actually speakers at this year’s event, so not necessarily next year’s, which is disappointing, and my apologies for that misinformation
Not at all it takes all of us to keep digging for the scraps left for us 100%
It seems it may actually be his Twitter account too as some have pointed out, I also got a message from a regular avz Twitter representative that it is indeed his account confirmed from sources, and that apparently to cool off replying as he's already in the shit. But who fucking knows 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

LOCKY82

Regular
I barely believe my mother these days! 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Not at all it takes all of us to keep digging for the scraps left for us 100%
It seems it may actually be his Twitter account too as some have pointed out, I also got a message from a regular avz Twitter representative that it is indeed his account confirmed from sources, and that apparently to cool off replying as he's already in the shit. But who fucking knows 🤷‍♂️
I think it’s time to start sending these to his twitter account

9CE01F3C-016D-438E-96C2-477AF5E589ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
View attachment 17757

View attachment 17758

View attachment 17759

@Helios

My assessment is as follows

Costs associated with Tenements that are expected to be exploited are carried forward as an asset in the Balance Sheet until such time as the tenements are producing revenue (at which point I suspect the costs would then be progressively written off against that revenue by some appropriate methodology and in an appropriate timeframe)

AVZ have made an assessment on the costs it is carrying forward for tenements PR4029 and PR4030 and believes it can no longer carry those costs forward and have expensed a portion in the current financial year of $643,339 (costs written off/expensed through the the Profit and Loss)
Effectively they have assessed they are not going to be able to recoup that portion of costs in future years through revenue producing activities and therefore must be written off in the current financial year

That's the technical side of it

The question that is not answered (and what you probably want to know) is "WHY" on assessment this year has this portion of the costs associated with the tenements of $643,339 been written off?

There may be a number of reasons (part of the tenements have been re-assessed and are unlikely to be productive in the future, the company is abandoning plans to develop part of the area etc etc etc )

Going by other comments it may appear plausible that the size of the tenements 4029 and 4030 have potentially been changed

If in fact the case is that the tenements are now smaller in size then AVZ would have to proportionately write off some of the carried forward costs in the year that it happens (eg if the tenements were reduced in size by say 25% then one might logically expect 25% of the carried forward costs would need to be written off)

That example is probably a bit simplistic but you get the idea

So in summary going by what others have provided and what I've gleaned from the report I too suspect there has been a change in the boundaries for 4029 and 4030 and this has triggered the associated write off of a portion of the carried forward costs related to those tenements in the current financial year

Would definitely like to know the explicit reason(s) for the write-down of the asset and the methodology used to calculated the final $ value of the amount expensed through the P&L

Hope that helps a bit

Cheers
Nut :cool:

Seems to me that 50% of PR4029 and PR4030 were given back to the DRC as part of the Exploration/Research Permit renewal process.

"Every renewal requires the holder of the research permit to give up 50 per cent of the perimeter covered by its permit."

Now I wonder if northern CDL is affected by this because if northern CDL is continuing on under an Exploration Permit, does this qualify as a "Renewal" (and thus need to relinquish 50%) or as a new separate Exploration Permit (assuming no need to relinquish 50%).

AIMO DYOR

• Thinking

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I barely believe my mother these days! 😑
I get that....

My mother thinks the Chinese bought the local supermarket in Ipswich and ran it back in the 80's in order to exclude the local "Aussies" in the area from shopping there and then used it to set up an expanded spy base and network in Australia

I shit you not....:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Top Bottom