AVZ Discussion 2022

Charbella

Regular
It seems it may actually be his Twitter account too as some have pointed out, I also got a message from a regular avz Twitter representative that it is indeed his account confirmed from sources, and that apparently to cool off replying as he's already in the shit. But who fucking knows 🤷‍♂️
A real worry if it is his real twitter account. He called us junior, speculator, fraudulently monopolize the future of an entire people, big corrupter…….WTF!!!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Azzler

Top 20
A real worry if it is his real twitter account. He called us junior, speculator, fraudulently monopolize the future of an entire people, big corrupter…….WTF!!!!!
Yeah it's very typical behaviour of real corrupt people, narcissists too.
They just throw back accusations at people and tell them they're crazy, wrong, deluded. Gaslighting basically.
They see this behaviour as being clever.
And it actually works quite a bit of the time, people start doubting things they are sure of.
They will never ever admit to fault and will spin endless bullshit, never backing down.

Never argue with these people, just be strong with your accusations, don't give them a chance to reply, and walk the fuck away, lol.

Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
Morning......I think. What I miss......

The Affair Wtf GIF by Sky

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 1 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Morning......I think. What I miss......

The Affair Wtf GIF by Sky
Not much, just don't trust anyone 😑
My missus is cooking this evening, I'll have her eat some off my plate before dinner, can't be too safe these days 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Doc

Master of Quan

wombat74

Top 20
  • Thinking
D

Deleted member 1612

Hopefully this has been sent to Momentum to bring up this week in discussions…
His reply was to 10 people; including Momentum, AVZ, etc. They are well aware. If this is his legitimate Twitter account excuse me while I vom/cry a little.

Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
For those that don't follow twitter, I'll just put this one up as well. Looks like you got him fired up to spill the beans @Azzler
20221002_122754.jpg

20221002_123359.jpg

20221002_123524.jpg

20221002_123809.jpg

20221002_133836.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
D

Deleted member 1612

For those that don't follow twitter, I'll just put this one up as well. Looks like you got him fired up to spill the beans @Azzler
View attachment 17827
Christ. We better keep screenshotting this shit before someone takes the bottle of booze out of his hand and puts him to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Finally I think we are starting to see where the serious corrution sits and who is holding the Congolese people to ransom by illegally blocking the AVZ Manono project

JFM is looking like a filthy rat that has finally been exposed and backed into a corner

I expect we will see some extreme behaviours from him in his death throes

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Thinking

LOCKY82

Regular
Hard to believe people are getting sucked into this . It's so obviously fake .
What I thought too, possibly still a fake but I've been told by someone very active in the avz world (who isn't) that it's a real account verified by sources on the ground 🤷‍♂️

• Thinking

Winenut

Go AVZ!
What I thought too, possibly still a fake but I've been told by someone very active in the avz world (who isn't) that it's a real account verified by sources on the ground 🤷‍♂️
Would he not tweet in French?

Sorry if I'm a numpty ...I don't do Twitter

LOCKY82

Regular

Who knows mate we're deep down the rabbit hole and it's hard to see with all these pineapples in the way!! 🍍 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 1612

He has tweeted in French too. But who fkn knows

Attachments

• 83625E28-E2E1-43D0-9547-0286C2B92623.jpeg
    83625E28-E2E1-43D0-9547-0286C2B92623.jpeg
    776.5 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
Well if it's real then this Cami fellow is a complete imbecile . Getting into a tit for tat on twitter for the whole world to see . Makes completely no sense to me . Does anyone remember the MoM fake account a few months back? As for our so called people on the ground / in the know ? Well lets just say their track record is pathetic .

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
Hard to believe people are getting sucked into this . It's so obviously fake .
I'm not convinced either way yet but regardless it's a bit of a scandal.

Reactions: 2 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Well if it's real then this Cami fellow is a complete imbecile . Getting into a tit for tat on twitter for the whole world to see . Makes completely no sense to me . Does anyone remember the MoM fake account a few months back? As for our so called people on the ground / in the know ? Well lets just say their track record is pathetic .
Totally agree it's the last thing you'd expect someone in his position to be doing.

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom