JAG

Top 20
1664689655909.png

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Doc

Master of Quan
The fake MoM account was relatively new. Whereas this account has been there since 2010 interacting with people in the DRC mining community. Can't confirm if it's real or not but it definitely belongs to someone that has been involved with the industry for over a decade.

You can fake a lot of things on Twitter but you can't back date tweets. However it may have been hacked.
Wasn’t hacked exactly. He was on the drink with Klaus and when he went to the dunny Klaus jumped on his phone and had some fun

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users
I ran the JFMK Twitter account through the Wayback Machine (screenshots below) to see if I could find any inconsistencies in handle or user name. The earliest save was on October 7th 2020 (this is the earliest save by wayback and doesn't indicate that the account was or wasn't different before this date) and everything was the same.

20221002_225457.jpg

20221002_225521.jpg

For some reason on this particular save the photo didn't load but on saves during 2021 the account has the same photo.

Link to archives:

So the account has had the same handle, user name and photo from at least October 7th 2020. I was also trying to see if the account had deleted any tweets as it seems to have been sparsely used before recently. This search didn't show any old deleted tweets but that is a possible reason why it doesn't have many before this week.

Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20
*Speaking of Mining Expo's - Summits and other Shit, I see where,

Joe Biden's special climate envoy arrives in Kinshasa next Monday

United States Special Envoy for Climate John Kerry is expected in Kinshasa on October 3 for a three-day stay.

According to the press release from the US Embassy transmitted to the media, this emissary of Joe Biden is coming to take part until October 5 in a preparatory meeting as a prelude to the 27th Conference of the Parties to the UNFCCC which will take place in Sharm el-Sheikh in Egypt from November 6 to 18, 2022.

According to this source, John Kerry will also travel to Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates on October 5 for the “One Planet Sovereign Funds” Summit.

"John Kerry's trip will provide an opportunity to dialogue on climate cooperation before the COP27 is held", insists the American embassy in the DRC.

It should be recalled that this visit comes two weeks after that of Amos Hochstein, Special Envoy of US President Joe Biden and Coordinator of International Energy Affairs.

View attachment 17802

The Plot Thickens along with the USA / DRC / UAE relationship atm

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank :cool:

The Plot Thickens along with the USA / DRC / UAE relationship atm

*With the,

Signing soon of contracts for the three gas blocks of the DRC

The Minister of Hydrocarbons, Didier Budimbu, staying in Houston in the United States of America, announced the signing, in October, of contracts for the three gas blocks for which calls for tenders were recently issued by the government of the Republic.

According to the Twitter account of the said ministry consulted on Friday, September 30 by the ACP, Minister Budimbu exchanged with the American bidding companies for the 3 gas blocks.

“The signing of the contracts for the 3 gas blocks will be done in accordance with legal standards,” Minister Budimbu wrote on his twitter account, adding that the methane gas from Lake Kivu will soon be exploited.

Continuing his visits to North America, the Minister Didier Budimbu expressed, at the stage of the city of Calgary in Canada, his thanks to the University of Calgary for sharing experiences and their interest in the DRC.

"I believe in a larger oil industry in the DRC, by the desire to integrate the leaders of the sector", we read.

Didier Budimbu, it will be recalled, presented, to several American investors in the oil sector, the opportunities for tenders for the oil and gas blocks available to the DRC on the sidelines of the Houston summit on energy in Africa, current Thursday, September 22.

The objective of this two-day summit was to discuss the future of the exploitation of black gold on the African continent within the framework of the Houston Africa energy summit.

18 African nations took part in this summit through their representatives, mainly government members, including Botswana, Burundi, the Democratic Republic of Congo, the Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Ghana, Madagascar, Malawi, Namibia, Niger, Senegal, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda and Zimbabwe.

These calls for tenders were launched on July 27 and 28, 2022 during the Energy Summit between the United States of America and the African continent held in Houston.

The DRC is counted among the countries with considerable oil and gas potential, it is reported.

* Dare i say it, Don't forget the Lithium lads ffs !!!

Ahh, Hello - Hello, forget the "Black Shit", Focus on "White Gold" instead you rabbits :rolleyes:

*In other News, Looks like our friend JA / IGF is feeling some Heat, copping shit from his detractors / people he's upset for doing his job, as

"The IGF is regularly checked" (Jules Alingete)

"The General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF) has always been controlled", reassures, invited to New York on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly, Special Edition Magazine on Top Congo FM, Jules Alingete, head of service of this structure which controls the finances and the public goods in all the institutions and which is considered today as the financial policeman of the DRC.

Contrary to what is said, "we have an accountant who is regularly checked. In 2022, we underwent 3 checks. The first check was signed by the Minister of Finance. He is the one who sends the operating costs to the 'IGF and has delegated its services", reveals Jules Alingete.

Very good management at the IGF

"6 financial controllers came 2 months ago. They went through practically all the expenses that the IGF made. The report had mentioned very good management. So all the expenses of the IGF went been verified by the Ministry of Finance", says its head of department.

"The Department of Accountability of the Ministry of Finance also controls public expenditure. This department has passed. It has also combed through the expenses of the IGF. There is also the Department of Audit of the Ministry of Finance. We were checked", insists Jules Alingete.

“Besides, the Court of Auditors arrived at the IGF a month ago. It was in the context of the 2021 accounts. They wrote to ask to justify the budget lines from which we benefited. Our services responded to the Court of Auditors by giving all the elements".

Jules Alingete explains that “we have an accountant. This is where all the funds go. We are paid by the state budget. Our salary comes from the accounts. IGF, these are the operating costs made available to support the missions of the inspectors".

He remains convinced that "this debate (of who controls the IGF) is a distraction.

Let people not think that the IGF has never been controlled".

Beer-Puns.jpg

think-happy-thoughts.jpg

More Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono :unsure:

GLTA-AVZH's 🤞

Cheers 🍻

Frank :cool:

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20

INVESTIG Journaliste

@INVESTIGJourna1

Maître Théodore Ngoy avocat de Vidiye Tshimanga affirme qu'une plainte a été portée et un dossier est ouvert ceux qui ont cherché à l'inciter à commettre une infraction, à désobéir aux lois du pays. Il l'a déclaré ce mercredi à la radio Okapi.
Translated from French by
Maître Théodore Ngoy lawyer of Vidiye Tshimanga affirms that a complaint was made and a file is opened those who sought to incite him to commit an offense, to disobey the laws of the country. He declared it this Wednesday on Okapi radio.

1664723509065.png

4:02 PM · Oct 1, 2022·Twitter for Android

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

LOCKY82

Regular

In other good news the economy is about to shit its panties

• Wow
  • Haha
This is the latest Manono map from the CAMI website, not sure if there have been any changes, eg Exploitation of Tailings. Perhaps one for @obe wan or @Winenut (s)

Actually Winenuts, where’s those maps you put up before, I’m going to start a new thread just for those maps so I don’t have to go through 10 pages of your posts and still not find them.

There needs to be a bit more organisation on this forum so things are made easier to find eg

1) Exploration and Exploitation maps
2) Those involved in corruption
3) Arbitration and Court cases

Or maybe it’s just me expecting too much now that I’m posting in paragraphs.

0B49AEFB-FF3F-4D8F-92D0-C0E1961EA143.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
By the way, the article on Vidiye Tshimanga was redacted on 26th September 2022 so not sure if that means they removed the video or something else

Attachments

• 3E008726-CC0A-44C4-9013-07C8DC43E70E.png
    3E008726-CC0A-44C4-9013-07C8DC43E70E.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 48
  • 508BB2BE-33AD-4148-A40E-17A728A50CBF.png
    508BB2BE-33AD-4148-A40E-17A728A50CBF.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 44
  • Thinking

John25

Regular
Please …just once can i wake up too positive news or announcement …surely it cant be that fucking hard…
1664753357087.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

John25

Regular
You'll get one next Monday . "Extension to Voluntary Suspension" Only 7 more sleeps .
But the company said ,they’re confident of a positive outcome for Shareholders …Nigel said Below ..me being Positive …Plus Bags you’ve come a long way with your comprehension…impressive paragraphing
4CB76A5F-EE5C-4D7D-B2DA-EEAAFF341C49.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

cruiser51

Top 20
b.3. The Conditions for granting the Exploitation License

a) Demonstration of the existence of an economically profitable deposit, by presenting a feasibility study, attached with a technical framework plan for the development, construction and exploitation work for the mine.

b) Demonstration of the financial resources required for the carrying out of this project, according to a financing plan for the development, construction and exploitation work for the mine, as well as the environmental rehabilitation plan for the site when the mine is closed.

c) Obtain in advance the approval of the project’s EIS and the EMMP.

d) Transfer to the Government 5% of the shares in the registered capital of the company applying for the license. These shares are free of all charges and cannot be diluted.

Has Comminière transferred the 5% of Dathcom to the DRC government, as required?

Just thinking up loud.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
But the company said ,they’re confident of a positive outcome for Shareholders …Nigel said Below ..me being Positive …Plus Bags you’ve come a long way with your comprehension…impressive paragraphing View attachment 17879
Is Nigel in the process of compromising ? The compromise being we secure a ML for Roche Dure and let the rest go . Share holders do not want to be locked up in this shit for months to come .

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
This is the latest Manono map from the CAMI website, not sure if there have been any changes, eg Exploitation of Tailings. Perhaps one for @obe wan or @Winenut (s)

Actually Winenuts, where’s those maps you put up before, I’m going to start a new thread just for those maps so I don’t have to go through 10 pages of your posts and still not find them.

There needs to be a bit more organisation on this forum so things are made easier to find eg

1) Exploration and Exploitation maps
2) Those involved in corruption
3) Arbitration and Court cases

Or maybe it’s just me expecting too much now that I’m posting in paragraphs.

View attachment 17875

Hey MB

Happy to assist

Because I'm competely anal I have in fact adopted a nomenclature for the images to allow tracking of their chronological order

The file names are prefixed with the Permit Number followed by holder name followed by the date the image was captured in a reverse YEAR, MONTH, DAY format

So file "13359 Dathcom 20220914" is tenement 13359, held by Dathcom and the image was taken on 14th September 2022

Here's the images.

You should be able to paste them into a new thread if you wish and/or copy and save them to your computer (I assume the integrity of the naming remains....not sure)

1664755721872.jpeg

1664755732326.jpeg

1664755763181.jpeg

1664755772230.jpeg

1664755789139.jpeg

1664755800300.jpeg

13359 is the main tenement in Manono for AVZ (but has been reduced in size considerably by excluding the orginal northern section covering most of CDL)

13698 is the Tailings ("des Rejets") tenement for Minocom which overlays part of 13359

4029 and 4030 are tenements that border the original main 13359 tenement held by AVZ

Hope that helps buddy

Cheers!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Top Bottom