AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
My guess is Nigel is in the process of compromising .The compromise being we secure a ML for Roche Dure and let the rest go . Share holders do not want to be locked up in this shit for months to come .
Kind of what I was thinking when they announced they drilling another 15000m on a proven 401mt resource, which is well more then enough to start a mine with.
Was this Nigel hedging his bets?

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hey MB

Happy to assist

Because I'm competely anal I have in fact adopted a nomenclature for the images to allow tracking of their chronological order

The file names are prefixed with the Permit Number followed by holder name followed by the date the image was captured in a reverse YEAR, MONTH, DAY format

So file "13359 Dathcom 20220914" is tenement 13359, held by Dathcom and the image was taken on 14th September 2022

Here's the images.

You should be able to paste them into a new thread if you wish and/or copy and save them to your computer (I assume the integrity of the naming remains....not sure)

View attachment 17881

View attachment 17882

View attachment 17883

View attachment 17884

View attachment 17885

View attachment 17886

13359 is the main tenement in Manono for AVZ (but has been reduced in size considerably by excluding the orginal northern section covering most of CDL)

13698 is the Tailings ("des Rejets") tenement for Minocom which overlays part of 13359

4029 and 4030 are tenements that border the original main 13359 tenement held by AVZ

Hope that helps buddy

Cheers!
Nope....just checked.

My incredibly clever nomenclature for the files gets completely wiped and replaced with a number when I post them into the thread

Fugger

:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Hey MB

Happy to assist

Because I'm competely anal I have in fact adopted a nomenclature for the images to allow tracking of their chronological order

The file names are prefixed with the Permit Number followed by holder name followed by the date the image was captured in a reverse YEAR, MONTH, DAY format

So file "13359 Dathcom 20220914" is tenement 13359, held by Dathcom and the image was taken on 14th September 2022

Here's the images.

You should be able to paste them into a new thread if you wish and/or copy and save them to your computer (I assume the integrity of the naming remains....not sure)

View attachment 17881

View attachment 17882

View attachment 17883

View attachment 17884

View attachment 17885

View attachment 17886

13359 is the main tenement in Manono for AVZ (but has been reduced in size considerably by excluding the orginal northern section covering most of CDL)

13698 is the Tailings ("des Rejets") tenement for Minocom which overlays part of 13359

4029 and 4030 are tenements that border the original main 13359 tenement held by AVZ

Hope that helps buddy

Cheers!
OMG…. YOU’RE ON FIRE NUTS!

The only thing is, it’s easier for me to understand everything you say when we just stick to the ‘four letter words’

But I really appreciate your reply, thanks very very much!! And as a result of your reply, it doesn’t look like any changes since your last post on those maps.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
Kind of what I was thinking when they announced they drilling another 15000m on a proven 401mt resource, which is well more then enough to start a mine with.
Was this Nigel hedging his bets?
And gets us more money when that Take Over offer drops . "The Company is confident of a positive outcome for it’s shareholders" . Shareholder = Share Price .

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
And gets us more money when that Take Over offer drops . "The Company is confident of a positive outcome for it’s shareholders" . Shareholder = Share Price .
The company is also confident of that positive outcome resulting in a reinstatement of trading.

Do you think we would trade again between a take over being announced and then finalised if accepted?

Seems like a waste of time to trade again if we are just going to wind up the company.

Reactions: 7 users

Doc

Master of Quan
The company is also confident of that positive outcome resulting in a reinstatement of trading.

Do you think we would trade again between a take over being announced and then finalised if accepted?

Seems like a waste of time to trade again if we are just going to wind up the company.
Bidding war would be nice

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

wombat74

Top 20

Yes I do think we can trade again if TO is offered. As has been the case for many companies in the past .

Reactions: 12 users
Yes I do think we can trade again if TO is offered. As has been the case for many companies in the past .
Yeah that is how it usually happens when a stock is currently trading when the take over is announced. It's just an unusual way for AVZ to word the previous announcement if that is their intention.

Not saying you are wrong and if a take over offer is announced trading again would be my preference as it would likely open at the offer price and provide opportunity for other bids.

I can't recall or find through searching any examples of this scenario for other companies having a take over while suspended. AVZ obviously wouldn't be bound to follow the same path but does anyone else know of a similar case?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Misfits

Regular

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Nope....just checked.

My incredibly clever nomenclature for the files gets completely wiped and replaced with a number when I post them into the thread

Fugger

:rolleyes:

Maybe try a dropbox folder? Pretty sure that would be free and shouldn't change the file names

Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20
Yeah that is how it usually happens when a stock is currently trading when the take over is announced. It's just an unusual way for AVZ to word the previous announcement if that is their intention.

Not saying you are wrong and if a take over offer is announced trading again would be my preference as it would likely open at the offer price and provide opportunity for other bids.

I can't recall or find through searching any examples of this scenario for other companies having a take over while suspended. AVZ obviously wouldn't be bound to follow the same path but does anyone else know of a similar case?
Sorry I was thinking more along the lines of Trading Halts . In AVZ's case it's a self imposed suspension . Why wouldn't it trade again and let the share price take advantage of the offer . Could spark more offers . Added bonus it will burn shorters and Boatman to a cinder . If I was Nigel I would want to inflict as much pain on shorters as I could .

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
Another bozo yanking our chain ?
images (41).jpeg

Thrasher going to get a good thrashing 😅

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Manook

Sorry I was thinking more along the lines of Trading Halts . In AVZ's case it's a self imposed suspension . Why wouldn't it trade again and let the share price take advantage of the offer . Could spark more offers . Added bonus it will burn shorters and Boatman to a cinder . If I was Nigel I would want to inflict as much pain on shorters as I cou
TO would be because AVZ has no way of getting the mine up and running. Out played. IMO.

China wins.

LOCKY82

Regular
🤔

Screenshot_20221003-171331_Google.jpg

• Haha

LOCKY82

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

tonster66

Regular
TO would be because AVZ has no way of getting the mine up and running. Out played. IMO.

China wins.
I don't think any of the relevant actors will allow china to control this asset.

jsbuser

WTF is this talk of TOs and giving up all except Roche Dure? Where has this crap come from? CDL is critical to our ability to blend for higher grade and for extended minelife. TO, only if you want to close out on a crap multiple of what a working mine would be at this stage.
A little patience goes a long way here.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

China wins.
DRC loses....

Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom