AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
Wow that is fucked, don't like the sound of any of that.
His previous tweet was cryptic but this is starting to sound more ominous. :mad:

Not sure if it's the real account but Joe who originally patched it in to a tweet seemed to think it was. However it's curious the account has so few followers as someone previously mentioned.

Do you really believe that the head of CAMI's job is to doubt the decree of his superior, the MoM?

Or that the head of CAMI would find the time to go into a tweeter debate at this level?

It is more likely a paid poster out of the Zijin camp being extremely active.

In another posts he suggests that a tweeter is paid by someone, he is probably very used to that way of doing business.

So to be honest I believe it is a fake account, the sudden burst of tweets from this account is rather remarkable.

JFMK was in the past not so informative with his tweets, why the sudden change?

JEAN FELIX MUPANDE

@JFMK

Replying to
@FranckFwamba

@sillanolaurent1
and 7 others
Êtes vous vraiment sûre que AVZ dans sa nature de junior et de spéculateur s’inscrit il dans l’action gouvernementale et la vision du Président?

Translated from French by
Are you really sure that AVZ in its nature of junior and speculator is part of the government action and the vision of the President?

12:14 PM · Oct 1, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
Do you really believe that the head of CAMI's job is to doubt the decree of his superior, the MoM?

Or that the head of CAMI would find the time to go into a tweeter debate at this level?

It is more likely a paid poster out of the Zijin camp being extremely active.

In another posts he suggests that a tweeter is paid by someone, he is probably very used to that way of doing business.

So to be honest I believe it is a fake account, the sudden burst of tweets from this account is rather remarkable.

JFMK was in the past not so informative with his tweets, why the sudden change?

JEAN FELIX MUPANDE
@JFMK

Replying to
@FranckFwamba

@sillanolaurent1
and 7 others
Êtes vous vraiment sûre que AVZ dans sa nature de junior et de spéculateur s’inscrit il dans l’action gouvernementale et la vision du Président?

Translated from French by
Are you really sure that AVZ in its nature of junior and speculator is part of the government action and the vision of the President?

12:14 PM · Oct 1, 2022·Twitter for iPhone
Whoever it is they can get fucked :LOL:

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
Maybe it isn't his real account, but you're applying Australian/first world standards to a massively corrupt third world government. PLUS he is suddenly in the spotlight and facing public accusations.
I can't think of who would hold such an account for this amount of time (since 2010), only now to speak up now in defence of the cutting of AVZ tenament?
Doesn't make sense to me.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
Is it possible in twitter to change ones username/account/address at any time? All new to me the dodgy twitter world.

Edit - well that answers that:
jflog.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Azzler

Top 20
I'm not afraid to look like a fool :)
I'm pretty good at it actually.

But I'm thinking it's legit.
Give me a plausable reason or motivation for another party, to create an account in 2010, (or even to hijack an account) to defend the cutting of the tenament?
Legit request, I want someone to think of something, not challenging to prove I'm right.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Azzler

Top 20
When this account is legit. We really have a big problem, this guy sounds like he hate Avz :O
He just wants his percentage.
Hopefuly hes on his way OUT the door.

Attachments

• 1F255B77-21DC-41D2-A92A-FC36B0A52C33.png
    1F255B77-21DC-41D2-A92A-FC36B0A52C33.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 144
  • E00B454E-FE34-4C24-A832-EDCB95AA5125.jpeg
    E00B454E-FE34-4C24-A832-EDCB95AA5125.jpeg
    356.5 KB · Views: 143
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

LOCKY82

Regular
I'm not afraid to look like a fool :)
I'm pretty good at it actually.

But I'm thinking it's legit.
Give me a plausable reason or motivation for another party, to create an account in 2010, (or even to hijack an account) to defend the cutting of the tenament?
Legit request, I want someone to think of something, not challenging to prove I'm right.
Go to you twitter account if you have one, and you can change your name to bloody Rumpelstiltskin if you want!! If you had the control to make decisions why would you try and convince strangers on twitter with no power to impact said decisions!?!?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Thinking
  • Fire

Helios

Regular
Report him twitter. If he is purporting to be a government official and he us not twitter will ban him.

Fwiw, government officials don't start conversing on twitter 🙄, regs, procedure, handbooks, policy, irrelevant of DRC's history, generally prevent public dissemination of opinion or fact. This would be a first even for the DRC.

I'm calling bullshit.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

LOCKY82

Regular
If it somehow is him/turns out to be him, this reeks of panic. Imo

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
If it somehow is him/turns out to be him, this reeks of panic. Imo
Maybe Jules AK the horrible is back in town and giving him nightmares. :eek:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Is it possible in twitter to change ones username/account/address at any time? All new to me the dodgy twitter world.

Edit - well that answers that:
View attachment 17787
Yes it is possible to change your user name and handle whenever you want on Twitter.

This @JFMK account has posts going back to 2010. In these tweets (screenshot below) in October 2012 this @Iramoc (user name Claude Omari) account responds to @JFMK calling him Dg which I presume stands for Director General. Jean Mupande is the CEO of CAMI but as MoneyBags discovered he is also the Director General of Spintelligent.

20221001_185536.jpg

The @Iramoc (Claude Omari) account is active and is followed by AVZ's lawyer Christian Lukusa. Many of his recent tweets are pro Tshisekedi and anti Kabila. The link for the company e29resources.com in his bio leads to a homepage with nothing on it.

However a google search for e29 resources shows a copper mining company that is headquartered in Vancouver Canada with 2 projects in Peru. I don't know if it's the same company but it seems like it.

Link to their website: www.e29copper.com

In the email (screenshot below) from Balthazar Tshiseke to Cominiere in 2020 that was released this week he refers to the recipient as Dg.

received_1726017951107792.jpeg

The question is who is this @Iramoc (Claude Omari) account more likely to have been messaging back in 2012. Either it is Jean Mupande or it is the Director General of Cominiere (I think it's Célestin Kabemba but not sure) that has changed his user name and handle to try and discredit AVZ imo

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Azzler

Top 20
Fuck me I'm loving the Drama, the research and detective work, I feel like I'm in a real life episode of CSI Internationale!

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
Yes it is possible to change your user name and handle whenever you want on Twitter.

This @JFMK account has posts going back to 2010. In these tweets (screenshot below) in October 2012 this @Iramoc (user name Claude Omari) account responds to @JFMK calling him Dg which I presume stands for Director General. Jean Mupande is the CEO of CAMI but as MoneyBags discovered he is also the Director General of Spintelligent.

View attachment 17788

The @Iramoc (Claude Omari) account is active and is followed by AVZ's lawyer Christian Lukusa. Many of his recent tweets are pro Tshisekedi and anti Kabila. The link for the company e29resources.com in his bio leads to a homepage with nothing on it.

However a google search for e29 resources shows a copper mining company that is headquartered in Vancouver Canada with 2 projects in Peru. I don't know if it's the same company but it seems like it.

Link to their website: www.e29copper.com

In the email (screenshot below) from Balthazar Tshiseke to Cominiere in 2020 that was released this week he refers to the recipient as Dg.

View attachment 17789

The question is who is this @Iramoc (Claude Omari) account more likely to have been messaging back in 2012. Either it is Jean Mupande or it is the Director General of Cominiere (I think it's Célestin Kabemba but not sure) that has changed his user name and handle to try and discredit AVZ imo
:ROFLMAO:

:rolleyes: Twitter dodgy AF!

That'd be very funny if its Célestin Kabemba digging himself a big hole!
Not so much if its actually Jean given what he's saying.

Just as likely seems like some deadshit off the crapper since anyone can call themselves whatever they want but the history on the account makes me question this as well.

Anyway time for more whiskey either way. Bottoms up everyone, good weekend! 🥃
I'll try not to be to rude and abnoxious if I come back later.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Doc

Master of Quan
:ROFLMAO:

:rolleyes: Twitter dodgy AF!

That'd be very funny if its Célestin Kabemba digging himself a big hole!
Not so much if its actually Jean given what he's saying.

Just as likely seems like some deadshit off the crapper since anyone can call themselves whatever they want but the history on the account makes me question this as well.

Anyway time for more whiskey either way. Bottoms up everyone, good weekend! 🥃
I'll try not to be to rude and abnoxious if I come back later.
All good, moneybags will be on later( after the first half dozen whiskeys) to tell all and sundry to f’off.
Wouldn’t be a good long weekend if he didn’t 😃

• Haha

John25

Regular
All good, moneybags will be on later( after the first half dozen whiskeys) to tell all and sundry to f’off.
We’re overdue for a GOOD spray
1664619218344.gif

• Haha
I’m here Doc, as requested, and sorry to disappoint but rather than replying in the chosen language which @Winenut (s) and I generally use to express ourselves, I just noticed….

The DRC MINING WEEK Facebook page that showed the DG of CAMI (our old mate, Jean-Felix Mupande) was a speaker at the event has taken his photo down since my reply to him on Facebook…. He seems to have gone missing from the page, as well as from the DRC MINING WEEK WEBSITE

I think it is possible it may now be being used as a WANTED poster

5A9CB713-CAA1-41FA-82E9-C21FCF516839.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

obe wan

Regular
I’m here Doc, as requested, and sorry to disappoint but rather than replying in the chosen language which @Winenut (s) and I generally use to express ourselves, I just noticed….

The DRC MINING WEEK Facebook page that showed the DG of CAMI (our old mate, Jean-Felix Mupande) was a speaker at the event has taken his photo down since my reply to him on Facebook…. He seems to have gone missing from the page, as well as from the DRC MINING WEEK WEBSITE

I think it is possible it may now be being used as a WANTED poster

View attachment 17797
If that’s Jeans actual Twitter account or the Facebook account you’ve unearthed , I think he has probably realised that he’s not in the late 80/ early 90s anymore . The Twitter posts were pretty erratic , not reflective of a person in his position … no tweets for about 10 years ; easily a ‘someone hacked my password’… it wasn’t me

• Thinking

The Fox

Regular

DRC-Mines-Corruption: Vidiye Tshimanga case, the tree that hides the forest of the ghost Jean-Félix Mupande!​

September 27, 2022
DRC-Mines-Corruption: Vidiye Tshimanga case, the tree that hides the forest of the ghost Jean-Félix Mupande!

It's an open secret. The corruption that plagues the mining sector in the Democratic Republic of Congo, which is dragging on and sinks the former Strategic Advisor to Head of State Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi today, is only a vast haunted forest whose coordinator would be the Ghost Director General of the Mining Cadastre, Jean-Félix Mupande.

Indeed, on Wednesday, September 21, Vidiye Tshimanga, former Strategic Advisor to the Presidency, is placed under a provisional arrest warrant after a muscular interrogation in the prosecutor's office of the Kinshasa-Gombe Peace Court. And since September 23, "the Vidiye Tshimanga special" has been languishing in the Makala central prison put in pre-trial detention before the opening of his case. A sequence of decisions that denotes the seriousness of the ongoing judicial investigations.

It should also be noted that the Vidiye Tshimanga case is only a detail that hides the forest. COBAMIN is the path that leads to this forest where a ghost, with impunity, perpetuates corruption practices to stay in power.

December 27, 2018, by presidential order, Jean-Félix Mupande, DG of the Cadastre is dismissed from office. Strangely, it is always he who sits at the CAMI in all irregularity and illegitimacy. So what did the man who is nicknamed the ghost DG do to remain in office despite his eviction by presidential order and notwithstanding the proper notification of the Minister of Mines to the new DG?

Congo Bantu Mining, the forest path that leads to the ghost...

IMG-20220927-WA0074.jpg
COBAMIN 14496 research permit
January 2019, CAMI DG Jean-Félix Mupande knows he is leaving. But the man who worked among many others to build the Mining Cadastre, wants to remain in his position at all costs. To do this, Jean-Félix Mupande, assured of the tribal support of the elite of the Katanga community, has made new allies in the entourage of the Head of State.

While it seems difficult to establish a link between the video that incriminates Vidiye Tshimanga and Jean-Félix Mupande, the licenses obtained by COBAMIN in March 2019 are revealing. Created in 2015, Congo Bantu Mining has received three licenses in prohibited mining areas. Applications for these 3 research permits are submitted and granted in less than a month for a period of 5 years. Is it pure chance? 1 month after the swearing-in of Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi, Congo Bantu Mining receives these 3 Research Permits in the territory of Mutshatsha in Lualaba in a prohibited area? Several issues, however, remain unclear in our investigations. By what mechanism did Congo Bantu Mining obtain these 3 Research Permits in record time? Has the company managed by Vidiye Tshimanga sent a formal request to the CAMI for these Research Permits that cover 370 mining squares? Was there a deposit fee for this procedure?

IMG-20220927-WA0075.jpg
COBAMIN's 14497 research permit
Indeed, for the 3 Search Permits of a total of 370 mining squares, Congo Bantu Mining of Vidiye Tshimanga had to pay US$370,000 at a rate of $1,000 per square. Was this amount paid? To do this, simply consult the CAMI accounts at TMB 1201-5000288-01-78 (internal transactions), 00017-11000-50002830101-87(international transaction) and RawBank 05101-01000072401-53 USD, defined for deposit fees in accordance with Memorandum No. CAMI /DG/017/2019 of February 28, 2019. Is there still evidence at the CAMI? So many issues that justice will be able to solve in the coming days.

IMG-20220927-WA0076.jpg
COBAMIN's 14498 research permit
In addition, it should be noted that for several months now, the two personalities, Vidiye Tshimanga and Jean-Félix Mupande have been landing neighbors to the CTC building. The front door of one being just in front of the other. Where did Mupande get the money to fuck this luxurious apartment?

Several files in our ongoing investigations reveal the complicity between the two personalities, Vidiye Tshimanga knowingly using the information provided to him by his protégé at the CAMI. Thus, in 2021, a clique of councillors was able to derail an agreement of about $1 billion to the Republic with a former gold mine belonging to the former president of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Corneille Naanga.

Justice will have to search well to dismantle this network, which is causing the Democratic Republic of Congo to lose millions if not billions. Will it be at the height and at the rendezvous of the fight against corruption advocated by Head of State Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi?

File to follow!

Alain St. Bwembia

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 35 users
Top Bottom