AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

LOCKY82

Regular
For $1.50 the can have a few spaces in the fucking car park! Where are people coming up with this $1.50 TO amount? How has that been calculated? There's some smart folks that have produced mind blowing figures once at production using in depth calculations. Can someone please point me in the direction of the calculations used to get this $1.50 TO amount that's doing the rounds!?

turtle pineapple GIF
pineapple no GIF

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TDITD

Top 20
I'll take it one step further and say the takeover talk is bullshit from a section of members who have the need to shoot their mouth off in the vacuum of official announcements. There is a certain demographic that thinks they need to comment on "every" topic, and this is not to say they don't have the right to do so, I'm just adding my jerry can of fuel on the fire to say that I think they're full of shit and have no idea what they are talking about.

For 'years' NF has been saying "we're going mining". Search the phrase and you'll see numerous references.

So I'm very happy for the conversation returns to pineapples and strippers until there is REAL news or updates that can be discussed.

TC.
Hes Right GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: 3 users

TDITD

Top 20
R.jpg

*Edited
ok Fixed it .....

R.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

CHB

Regular
For $1.50 the can have a few spaces in the fucking car park! Where are people coming up with this $1.50 TO amount? How has that been calculated? There's some smart folks that have produced mind blowing figures once at production using in depth calculations. Can someone please point me in the direction of the calculations used to get this $1.50 TO amount that's doing the rounds!?

turtle pineapple GIF
pineapple no GIF

I don't think much TOs have a high premium on current SP. Isn't it normally 0-50%?

So that's probably where the 1.50 comes from given we haven't been trading for awhile.

If TO very soon then won't likely be much more unless the TO is further down the track and SP has had time to climb.

Samus

Top 20

turtle pineapple GIF
pineapple no GIF
I think the number is largely hypothetical and possibly started by wombat some time last year. What if we just start comparing it to the biggest mining takeover ever? :

Acquirer – Rio Tinto; Target Company – Alcan (38.1bn)​

Rio Tinto Canada Holding (RTCH), an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of UK-based Rio Tinto, acquired Alcan in November 2007. The largest metals and mining deal in history was closed under the mandatory acquisition provisions of the Canada Business Corporations Act (CBCA).

AVZ wise this gives us a sp of around $10.50/share ($15.70aud). However Alcan was an 80yo established business.

History suggests for a mining company which isn't established the price could be up to 8b or a more measly $2.2/share ($3.3aud) in AVZ's case.
But who knows with the world's largest deposit of hard rock lithium in a battery metals super cycle.

Trouble is we need to think in market cap and not sp with an unfortunate 3.6b soi.

How much is somebody willing to pay for a licenced tenement in the middle of Africa lacking in infrastructure and transport is the real hypothetical question and so perhaps $1.5 ($3.6b usd) doesn't look so far fetched?

No doubt there is much better value if we can bring it to mine. $40b (au) minimum in 2-3 years (once producing) imho and that was just worked out with semi retarded vege maths but when compared to figures from constantin still seems somewhere in the ballpark assuming at least 61% ownership.

Are management still up for the challenge after all this BS is said and done. Or will the perception of shareholder value be altered. Guess we'll see. 🤞

* All imo talking total BS with minimal research.

Bring on the f'ng mine in all seriousness - starting yesterday.

images (31).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
C

ChrisU

I know. But companies release bad news all the time. It would be a weird world of investing if you can only trade when you are releasing good news.
My point being, is this just lawyers informing the ASX that AVZ needs to keep their mouths shut? Therefore full disclosure can't be met.
I suppose a very high level legal dispute, or a takeover offer could result in the above.
Last update was obtuse. It looks complex. ASX Continuous Disclosure Rules cover most of it imo

wombat74

Top 20
Can anyone answer why the Cong verdict is taking so long ? Verdict is 3 weeks over due . We know he is a crook . We know he did a dodgy with Dathomir . Faked the "purchase" of AVZ 15% . Do we know why it's taking soooooooo long to give a verdict ? Watch for the ICC Case Conference that doesn't happen . Why is CHINA still in the house ?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

TDITD

Top 20
Can anyone answer why the Cong verdict is taking so long ? Verdict is 3 weeks over due . We know he is a crook . We know he did a dodgy with Dathomir . Faked the "purchase" of AVZ 15% . Do we know why it's taking soooooooo long to give a verdict ? Watch for the ICC Case Conference that doesn't happen . Why is CHINA still in the house ?
I have asked a journalist for an update on the cong case who initially reported on it, hopefully we get a reply :

The longer it takes the more the mind naturally edges towards a brown paper bag conclusion to the case.

Reactions: 16 users

Remark

Top 20
Felix in NY at the moment for the 77th General Assembly of the United Nations.

Reactions: 7 users

CHB

Regular
Collecting brown paper bags from the US?

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

pow4ade

Regular
I know. But companies release bad news all the time. It would be a weird world of investing if you can only trade when you are releasing good news.
My point being, is this just lawyers informing the ASX that AVZ needs to keep their mouths shut? Therefore full disclosure can't be met.
I suppose a very high level legal dispute, or a takeover offer could result in the above.
Check ASX listing guidelines. Ongoing extensions to voluntary suspension are granted if the co can demonstrate that by reopening the financial viability of the co would be jeopardised. As wombat said, reopening without ML would be suicide.

Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
So much takeover talk.....again

Where does it all come from?????

Why does it come out now 🤷‍♂️

Who are the poster's that come out of nowhere in numbers to talk up a take over???

Always seems to be a low-ball, bs valuation, god save us, we're struggling, dying, save me I'm a LT holder, get me out of here type of TO???

Lots more value in this thing than sellin' out for a buck fiddy IMO

Get it sorted Nige.

C'mon!!! :)

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Bin59

Regular
A judicial investigation should be revealing as starting at the top will cast a wide net and put a lot of people under the spotlight.

1663618925659.jpeg

Attachments

• 1663618881647.jpeg
    1663618881647.jpeg
    562 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Reactions: 15 users

Dijon101

Regular
Freedom isn't free
It costs folks like you and me
And if we don't all chip in
We'll never pay that bill
Freedom isn't free
No, there's a hefty in' fee.
And if you don't throw in your buck 'o five
Who will?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Collecting brown paper bags from the US?

:ROFLMAO:

If movies are correct and we all know they are then I believe the CIA uses briefcases. We've all seen the kinds of snacks the Chinese traveler's try and sneak passed Border Patrol, maybe they want to try some Root Beer and Twinkies now.
So much takeover talk.....again

Where does it all come from?????

Why does it come out now 🤷‍♂️

Who are the poster's that come out of nowhere in numbers to talk up a take over???

Always seems to be a low-ball, bs valuation, god save us, we're struggling, dying, save me I'm a LT holder, get me out of here type of TO???

Lots more value in this thing than sellin' out for a buck fiddy IMO

Get it sorted Nige.

C'mon!!! :)

Unless any of us bought at the recent peak above $1.30 we all stand to gain from the takeover, but it will be the ATO giving us all the final pineapple :LOL:

So in conclusion, the Zijin Corporation in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the CIA are forcing the DRC to have AVZ taken over in a fiendish plot to allow us all to be given the pineapple by the ATO...

1037419.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Thaz

Regular
If movies are correct and we all know they are then I believe the CIA uses briefcases. We've all seen the kinds of snacks the Chinese traveler's try and sneak passed Border Patrol, maybe they want to try some Root Beer and Twinkies now.

Unless any of us bought at the recent peak above $1.30 we all stand to gain from the takeover, but it will be the ATO giving us all the final pineapple :LOL:

So in conclusion, the Zijin Corporation in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the CIA are forcing the DRC to have AVZ taken over in a fiendish plot to allow us all to be given the pineapple by the ATO...

1037419.jpg

We also stand to lose from a takeover in the long term.

Not sure why we're entertaining the thoughts of a takeover. You got to ask yourself, have the fundamentals changed in the COmpany so significantly that you are uncomfortable to continue holding? IF so - you may wish to revisit your holdings.

Myself: nothing has changed significantly, imo.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

TheCount

Regular
As an Aussie it's hard to read articles like the one in the AFR today:-

AFR Article

In summary it says Australian miners of Lithium will struggle to make batteries and that we're coming from a long way behind in trying to make it work. Later in the article, Greenbushes is mentioned - I found this interesting.....

As a holder of AVZ I am heartened by the article later states battery or OEM customers are asking "when can I have more and where can I get it?".....

Time for DRC to stop the overseas juggernauts and focus on the Battery Council to help mitigate the perceived "geopolitical risk".

Not long now folks.
TC.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Frank

Top 20
A judicial investigation should be revealing as starting at the top will cast a wide net and put a lot of people under the spotlight.

View attachment 17007

*Fyi, To add, I see where,

Vidiye Tshimanga summoned to the General Prosecutor's Office near the Court of Kinshasa / Gombe this Wednesday, September 21

At the heart of a scandal linking him to what is considered to be an attempt to peddle influence with supposed investors in the mines, Vidiye Tshimanga, former strategic adviser to the President of the Republic, Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi, is summoned, this Wednesday, September 21 at 11 a.m., at the general prosecutor’s office near the Kinshasa/Gombe Court, “for a communication concerning him”

Vidiye Tshimanga resigned from his post on Friday, September 16, following a video that went viral on social networks, where he talks to supposed investors, who filmed him without his knowledge, and where he promises them security and charges a 20% commission on future trades.

1663630323650.png

Departure of Monusco and Rwandan aggression: Felix Tshisekedi awaits a clear position from the UN

1663630602733.png

Felix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo, President of the Republic

For several days, world leaders have been flocking to New York for the annual meeting of the United Nations General Assembly.

The 77th ordinary session of the UN General Assembly sounds like a back-to-school season for Heads of State and Government.

Since the appearance of Covid 19 in 2020, this year's General Assembly will be held face-to-face for the first time. All the Heads of State and Government will follow one another in front of the podium of the Glass Palace for their speeches.

The speech ball begins this Tuesday, September 20, 2020 with the President of Brazil Jair Bolsonaro. Joe Biden, the host, will intervene, unless changed, on the second day, because of his British mission.

The Heads of State and Government of 193 Member States will deliver their statements on the theme: "A watershed moment: transformative solutions in the face of intricate challenges".

Arrived in New York since Monday, September 19, accompanied by the first lady Denise Nyakeru, it is a high moral and determined Félix Tshisekedi who is about to speak in front of the spotlight of the media.

Without a doubt, he will not fail to denounce all the warlike maneuvers of Rwanda and the crimes of their secular arms of the M23.

President Tshisekedi will also not fail to hold the UN to its responsibilities in the face of the security situation in the east of the country.

Disavowed by a population tired of seeing the blue helmets camped in the eastern escarpments without convincing results for two decades while negative forces, reinforced by neighboring countries, are causing misery and desolation to the population, MONUSCO is waiting for a way out. honorable exit on the part of his principal.

For a good environment

Crowned with his stripes of president in office of ECCAS and SADC, the president of the DRC will present himself at the tribune of the United Nations with credible alternatives for the green economy and for climate change.

The forests of Central Africa and the Congo Basin constitute a global lung.

It is therefore legitimate for him to claim compensation from polluters.

The Head of State will also raise the issue of the production of strategic minerals, of which the DRC is full.

Beyond official speeches, President Tshisekedi activated his diplomatic machine.

VPM Christophe Lutundula and his colleague Ève Bazaiba are very active in the corridors of the Palais de Verre, each in their own sector.

Other members of the government, including the treasurer Nicolas Kazadi and the Minister of Communication and Media Patrick Muyaya, are backing up the office of the head of state led by Professors Colette Bwatshia and Serge Tshibangu.

The latter is very involved in the Nairobi and Luanda processes, two complementary peaceful approaches which have obtained the support of the United Nations, the European Union and the African Union, in addition to that of national opinion.

The September 2022 General Assembly is a major challenge for Félix Tshisekedi who intends to consolidate all the diplomatic successes achieved in recent years.

mediacongo

Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom