CHB

Regular
He only understood this week?

Shareholders knew over 5 months ago

Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20
"The Company is confident of a positive outcome for it’s "shareholders"
What do Shareholders care about ? The share price . It's about the share price .Nothing else matters . Nothing . Not the share price in 3 years time . The share price now .You bought at $1.20 after doing your research .After listening to the Company. You are one pissed off
mother . It's about the share price now and the share price when we begin trading . "Positive outcome for Shareholders." Has to be the share price . Until every punter is above breaking even this a complete failure . Now either the Company has had blistering heat rain down on them from share holders Or they have a deal on the table that will see the SP rise above ATH . Shareholder = Share Price .

Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Aagh, so you are another perth lad hey ?

Not wishing to brag brother, but i was the junior state champion from 10 - 18yrs.

Top 10 in Australia too.........used to school Todd Woodbridge and Jason Stoltenburg whilst i was at it.

I was 16yrs when i played mens A grade ..............i also got to play against Stefan Edberg and Yannick Noah when the WA open was played at Kings Park as a feeder to the Australian Open when it was played on grass.........

Oh those were the days..........:unsure:

Now i am just a fat slob playing golf............:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
LOL!

Naaahh

Not a Sandgroper

The old man was though. He played tennis but more notably soccer for North Perth back in the day

I travelled to Perth in my early years through soccer representative sides

You're tennis exploits though sound remarkable ....good on you!

The old man's best friend growing up in Perth was a great bloke called Les Hoft

Les played soccer and was also a very good tennis player....which is why we got to play at Applecross when I was there and go prawning in the Swan

Amazing how great memories from 45 years ago stay with you...;):cool:

Can't wait for a $2 party in WA......there are a million or two different reasons why I'm looking forward that! 🙂

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hello all - have come over to the dark side to see what all the fuss is about!
Roon Aus from the Crapper?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I would of thought the reason for CATH being part of the AVZ / DATHCOM equation was their experience in building lithium mines as per specification...........;)

It doesnt get much better than them i would of thought.

AVZ has all the tools to make Roche Dure work.

imo
Sorry, CATL and CATH have never developed lithium mines to date. That’s why Chyna are desperate to get into control of raw materials. It is their archilles heel

The fly through of the planned operation looks very straight forward. Logistics will be where the issues arise IMO

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Sorry, CATL and CATH have never developed lithium mines to date. That’s why Chyna are desperate to get into control of raw materials. It is their archilles heel
Oh, ok my bad.

Thought they did, along with producing high grade batteries.........

Must of got them confused with Zijin.....;)

Rookie error on my part

Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
I just fail to see the logic that management would not be capable to bring this to production. They only need to do what they always do.
Organise and delegate the workload to others with a shit ton of money behind them.
Isn't that what the FEED study etc is about?

Problem is the DRC can't seem to take their finger out of their own ass. We've been ready for 12+ months. The only thing holding this up is the corrupted motives and botched handling by the DRC.
Useless as tits on a bull.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
From Fridays Ministerial meeting ……

Sale and long-term concession of State assets
In order to put an end to the abuses observed in the past, which have led to the gradual dispossession of the State of a significant part of its mining, land and real estate heritage, without significant compensation, the President of the Republic encouraged the Government to ensure transparency and respect for the Laws in its action aimed at recovering the real estate heritage of the private domain of the State, held or acquired unduly by third parties.
Taking stock of the situation, he insisted on the imperative need to regulate the management of public heritage, including its administration and disposal, through strict measures.
To this end, any initiative relating to an assignment or disposal of State assets should be submitted for adoption by the Council of Ministers, after having received the approval of the relevant supervisory Ministries and the opinion of the National Agency for the Protection of State Property Heritage.
Calling on the Government to set up effective mechanisms to strengthen the existing legal and regulatory system so that it is quickly possible to recover, on the one hand, public property illegally snatched from its heritage and, on the other hand, to To avoid the mistakes of the past, the President of the Republic has instructed the Prime Minister to ensure strict compliance with this recommendation.

• Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
⬆️

Is this the new roadblock?

Hopefully only applies to new applications.

On the bright side, they’re clearly going after the dodgy stuff from the past - King Cong comes to mind

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Roon

Regular
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
⬆️

Is this the new roadblock?

Hopefully only applies to new applications.

On the bright side, they’re clearly going after the dodgy stuff from the past - King Cong comes to mind
Noting that the translation is a little awkward...

I read it as probably applying to AVZ's ML application. Given that the ML has already been through ministerial hands it may be that we now also need to go via the "National Agency for the Protection of State Property Heritage". Not sure how I feel about that - on one hand it might provide a smoother path that has the backing of the Prez, but on the other hand going through an additional governance body without the appropriate legislative framework in place that opens yet another avenue for malicious actors to mess around with it.

If it's a new body and we have to go through it, they will take ages to work out their processes, governance arrangements, decision-making rights, and that needs appropriate legislative support. And that assumes the members are all on the straight and narrow. Having written that, I hope it does not apply to us.

I have no idea when this shit show ends. I should really stop thinking about it...

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

Bin59

Regular
From the Minutes -

4. A Bill for the Land Affairs sector (01 text)
The Minister of Land Affairs submitted to the Council the Draft Law amending and supplementing Law No. 73-021 of July 20, 1973 on the general property regime, land and real estate regime and security regime, as amended and supplemented to date .
Referring to the fundamental options maintained in this amended text, he cited in particular the principle of exclusive, inalienable and imprescriptible ownership of the State over the soil and, consequently, the domiciliation of all Congolese land, divided into of the public domain and those of the private domain of the State, on the other hand and, in urban land and rural land, on the other hand.

In addition to the rewriting of certain articles for the need of precision, coherence and adaptation in relation to the legal-institutional evolution resulting from the Constitution of February 18, 2006 and subsequent specific legal texts, this bill includes sixteen (16) innovations including:

- The coherent arrangement of competences between the national, provincial and Decentralized Territorial Entities levels given that the management of the land sector falls under concurrent competences between the national Government and the provinces and that certain matters have been defined as falling within the exclusive competence provinces;

- The incorporation of regimes specific to usufruct, use and habitation and the complement of the device of land easements;

- The abolition of the payment of land royalties in kind;

- Reinforcement of the conditions for access to the function of registrar of real estate titles or Head of Division of the cadastre, as well as the introduction of criminal and civil liability of the Curator of Real Estate Deeds, the Head of Division of the cadastre and Agents under their authority for all faults committed in the exercise of their functions;

- Reinforcement of the conditions for access to the function of registrar of real estate titles or Head of Division of the cadastre, as well as the introduction of criminal and civil liability of the Curator of Real Estate Deeds, the Head of Division of the cadastre and Agents under their authority for all faults committed in the exercise of their functions;

- Reinforcement of the system of offenses in land and real estate matters and the volume of penalties applicable thereto.

Consequently, this text constitutes the legal framework in accordance with the orientations and guidelines of the National Land Policy approved by the Council of Ministers during its meeting of April 15, 2022.
After debate and deliberations, the Council adopted this Bill. Started at 12:40 p.m., the meeting of the Council of Ministers ended at 5:55 p.m.

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Nice find Sam. "... just deleted the 2 tweets about Dangote and $AVZ"
What des Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote, have to do with AVZ???
Dangote amongst others is a cement company and uses horizontal rotating kilns to manufacture cement.

They operate approximately 20 cement plants in Central Africa.

One would say they would have some experience in operating horizontal kilns.

AVZ/Dathcom needs a horizontal kiln(s) to produce PLS, so not too odd if AVZ is talking with Dangote.

Maybe AVZ handballs the construction and operation of the lithium ore processing plant to Dangote.

Just a thought. 😉😁

• Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

TDITD

Top 20
Oh I agree mate, but Zijin ( china state owned ) aka ICC arbitration aka snacks with cominiere was where i was coming from ......;)

I should have been more specific.

CDL in my eyes is more valuable than Roche Dure ( 3+ times larger ) and yes of course, Nigel needs to fight hard to retain that prize in its entirety.

I really dont care what DRC / CAMI do with any other tenements AVZ might have..........RD + Tin + CDL is all we need to be a monster for many moons to come

PLL is a interesting development thats for sure.

God i would love to be a fly in the inner sanctum.

imo
Unfortunately I don’t have family out that way.

Cool thanks!

CHB

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

antimatter

Regular
"The Company is confident of a positive outcome for it’s "shareholders"
What do Shareholders care about ? The share price . It's about the share price .Nothing else matters . Nothing . Not the share price in 3 years time . The share price now .You bought at $1.20 after doing your research .After listening to the Company. You are one pissed off
mother . It's about the share price now and the share price when we begin trading . "Positive outcome for Shareholders." Has to be the share price . Until every punter is above breaking even this a complete failure . Now either the Company has had blistering heat rain down on them from share holders Or they have a deal on the table that will see the SP rise above ATH . Shareholder = Share Price .
What AVZ means is the long term (not fair weather) shareholders. Their decision will be based on what will benefit AVZ in 3-5 years time, not when the trading resume, whenever it may be. In the short term, I hope the SP will get to the ATH again so that recent punters can get out and you can lower your holding. If not, so be it as Nigel is going long.

Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom