AVZ Discussion 2022

LOCKY82

Regular
Why are people sh#@ting the bed now? All this talk of TO price of $1.50 a share at best!?
That sounds like madness, sure with the dodgy dealings it's that price makes sense with uncertainty.
BUT with everything cleared up and even more drilling results to come bfs, sez, ml..... yanks sniffing around Chinese sneaking and the motherload of battery grade lithium deposits waiting in the wings, $1.50 TO is ridiculous IMO! NF knows what they're sitting on and he said before they intend to mine. AVZ has good legal title aka we're holding the cards! If you want it you are going to have to pay up simple!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

wombat74

Top 20
Aren’t we just quoting half of that sentence, stopping before a comma? “Resulting in the reinstatement of trading of its securities”. Doesn’t scream takeover to me. Don’t get me wrong, I want out of this. Just can’t see that happening.
It’s going to take some truly astounding series of positive announcements to get this to open green. Even if holders don’t want out completely, you can guarantee a good chunk are going to want to reduce their exposure.
For those willing to wait years then sure, you might see $1-$3.
What is stopping us from trading again if an offer is made ? I've held stocks in the past that continued trading while offers were being considered . Usually following a halt in trading . Puts a rocket under the SP I might add . The SP quite often shooting up near the TO offer .
We will trade again if an offer is made IMO .

Reactions: 8 users
C

ChrisU

Hi All

Fuck me............feels like a bunsen burner in this forum atm........:mad:

I may as well add to the fire.........:devilish:

MYSOGYNY ?

Give me a break, when that was mentioned, i looked back on all the posts and couldnt find squat........am i to assume feelings were hurt when @JAG sent another girly pic ?

Like many on this forum , i am a male, have a wife and a daughter, so by me giving JAG a " like " for a gorgeous girl, does that make me a mysogynist ?

I have much respect for the female brigade as i am sure everyone here does, feel utterly disgusted that in the great nation of OZ, that 1 in 3 females get domestically abused.........:mad:

So to even up the score

View attachment 16842

Enjoy ladies...........;)

@Der Geist , @R2D2

Whats with the chinese symbols ?............wtf ?

Not being discrimintory , cause i have alot of chinese clients, some are also mates, but considering chinese state backed coys like Zijin ( amongst others ) plus Cong are the core evil in this ROYAL SHIT SHOW aka @John25 , i consider that to be a red flag to a bull in the TSE AVZ community.....;)

I reckon @The Fox has nailed the current situation succinctly, this is completely out of Nigels hands this royal shit show, probably the reason why a whole heap of " deadlines " havnt been met in the past either........:unsure:

Should Nigel have been a little bit more transparent with shareholders / ASX about a possible shit storm brewing ?.............possibly, or possibly not, like i said in a previous post, if Nigel did allude, then AVZ SP might have tanked regardless...........markets hate ambiguity !

Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Given what we know now with all this corruption shit, i reckon he has done a hell of a job to navigate AVZ to the ML decree stage..........;)

Easy to criticise, but what a unforgiving job having to deal with corrupt DRC officials plus back stabbing chinese coy looking to take away your prized possessions that you have worked your tits off to achieve !!

It reminds me when i was a kid when i won the 14 & under state tennis title, i received this awesome trophy, i was proud as punch.........only to then have that taken away from me due to a mistake and was handed another trophy that looked like a door stop..............:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::mad::mad:

Anyway..............another extended suspension........:sleep::sleep:😭😭

But.......there is hope.

" The company is confident of a positive outcome for its share holders , resulting in the re-instatement of trading in its securities. "

Nigel wouldnt make such a comment if indeed it wasnt true....;)

I reckon @Nellie17 and @The Fox have been on the money all along............just not the time lines.

I reckon Felix is finally showing his true colours.

All the jigsaw pieces i read from the great sleuths in this forum point to a positive outcome.

But i will only believe its TRUE..............once that formal ASX announcement drops on the 10/10 or earlier.

Stay strong my brothers and sisters................party time may not be that far away.

View attachment 16870

View attachment 16871

imo
What Chinese symbols?

While we are at it, who are the major shareholders in AVZ?

Time for us Australians to climb out of our Joey pockets of parochialism. We already see Chinese signage in some streets. For Godsake, adjust for once.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
What is stopping us from trading again if an offer is made ? I've held stocks in the past that continued trading while offers were being considered . Usually following a halt in trading . Puts a rocket under the SP I might add . The SP quite often shooting up near the TO offer .
We will trade again if an offer is made IMO .
The same thing stopping us trading now haha

In normal circumstances you are correct we would continue to trade after an offer is announced to market

Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Why are people sh#@ting the bed now? All this talk of TO price of $1.50 a share at best!?
That sounds like madness, sure with the dodgy dealings it's that price makes sense with uncertainty.
BUT with everything cleared up and even more drilling results to come bfs, sez, ml..... yanks sniffing around Chinese sneaking and the motherload of battery grade lithium deposits waiting in the wings, $1.50 TO is ridiculous IMO! NF knows what they're sitting on and he said before they intend to mine. AVZ has good legal title aka we're holding the cards! If you want it you are going to have to pay up simple!!
I agree with you Locky .

I will be one pissed SOB if the chinese get their way of a cheap T/O

Havnt put up with this roller coaster , subterfuge just to get one more bag.

Holding AVZ long term to production and divvie status is where you make the BIG coin.

On top of making big coin, i want to see AVZ make a real difference for the locals and provide huge supply of spod the world desperately needs for the EV revolution, which will greatly assist our climate change predicament , which in turn will provide a better planet for my children and their children....rada, rada rada.

Just to remind.

AVZ bubble chart.gif

And that doesnt include CDL.

AVZ is a game changer ............nothing compares.

What really puzzles the shit out of me .............why is China road blocking Roche Dure in the first place ?

After all, all the offtakes are taken up by the chinese, they need the supply urgently for their monsterous population, especially CATL / CATH with their new lithium hydroxide plant almost complete.

DRC needs this project up and running ASAP too.......if they are to galvanise their dream of being the worlds go to BATTERY HUB.........not to mention the taxes / royalties it would reap to give their country a better life.

This whole disgraceful period from 9/5/22 to now, just doesnt make sense with the bigger picture in mind.

Just my opinion.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

BEISHA

Top 20
What Chinese symbols?

While we are at it, who are the major shareholders in AVZ?

Time for us Australians to climb out of our Joey pockets of parochialism. We already see Chinese signage in some streets. For Godsake, adjust for once.
My bad mate..........i should of tagged LX600 and DERGEIST................not you.

Apologies.

BTW.......i am a proud Australian, proud to be a small part of the AVZ too.

Have no problem with chinese signage on our streets either, but have a massive problem with China influence trying to overtake not only Australias ideals, but the rest of the worlds too.

Time for China to take a step back, or feel the wrath of western sanctions which will bring China to their knees with their fragile economy....;)

I dont like bullies.

imo

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Aren’t we just quoting half of that sentence, stopping before a comma? “Resulting in the reinstatement of trading of its securities”. Doesn’t scream takeover to me. Don’t get me wrong, I want out of this. Just can’t see that happening.
It’s going to take some truly astounding series of positive announcements to get this to open green. Even if holders don’t want out completely, you can guarantee a good chunk are going to want to reduce their exposure.
For those willing to wait years then sure, you might see $1-$3.
There also was a German investment briefing early this year at which one of the topics was "exit strategies". A sell down or TO is the most obvious exit strategy IMO.
I was expected to be shot down in flames with my post, bringing up the TO again, but I'm grateful a few others on here see it this way too🙏.

Now AVZ have a very tricky choice here to maximise any TO value:

1) Negotiate behind the scenes, share the BFS value details with a or multiple interested global miner(s) and refer to the SP ATH of somewhere in the $1.30s. Then receive the ML and clear any issues on ownership. At that stage a TO party would possibly be willing to put up $1.50 and take the company provided FIRB agrees. Or, If indeed AVZ is not "a one trick Pony", sell down the Dathcom share for the ML tenement, transfer the cash to SH via a special dividend and keep on exploring to the north or other areas to repeat the trick. In this scenario AVZ would indeed trade again, SHs get rewarded with the dividend, nobody wants to miss out on that and therefore nobody sells keep SP up until the dividends are paid after which they will tank.

2) Alternatively, go to market with the ML, ownership confirmed and BFS and bet on the SP going beyond OTH after an initial short lived dip when nervous hands leave. That could in due course force a higher TO or sell down price because in this scenario market shows a much higher value for the asset or company, but it is a much riskier strategy in my view.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

ptlas

Regular
I think when everyone discusses a TO at some paltry sum they are forgetting the bald eagles circling.
Auction.

I long worked out where Fox was getting his intell.
The only mistake he appears to have made is apparently accepting the timelines.

It's another form of confirmation bias/ rose coloured glasses / wishful thinking of which we're all sometimes guilty.

Keep up the good work brother.

Reactions: 16 users

TDITD

Top 20
Not wanting to be a "one trick pony"

I see that as Nige wanting absolutely to progress Manono and then utilise the incredible cashflow that generates to further invest and diversify into other additional projects ultimately becoming a massive global diversified miner along the lines of RIO, BHP etc etc

Absolutely agree here, people are so short-sighted and negative at times, don't make the mistake of placing your own personality on the company.

This IMO is why we have so many wanting to throw in the towel for $1.50, not seeing or hearing what Nigel has been alluding to all along. So many calling for a cheap take over, have the Chinese tactics worked on them. Yet in the shareholder meetings Nigel alluded to ramp ups and Hydroxide plant Aswell as diversifying when the times right. There are clues in interviews and presentations too.

It's quite clear to anyone listening that the BOD intend to go mining, they also want to become a large company an what company with a resource as big as ours wouldn't be a giant in their field, they have the resource to match their ambition and now they are going for it. With all the road blocks China have already thrown in the way these past few years if Nigel an co didn't want to go mining they would already be out.

We got people saying our BOD aren't up to it, they can't run a 10mtpa mine get a rail up and a lithium hydroxide plant. 🤦‍♂️ hmmm
On what great authority do you make that call? is twiggy here? Elon musk? didn't think so. They may or may not be able to but lets be honest anyone trying to pretend they know with absolute certainty is tugging themselves. Alot of projection IMO.

Somebody better have a word with Jeff Bezos that bastard started Amazon in his garage (he can't do that). Now would we call that a microcap company? All companies start off small/micro, they grow into larger companies or in Amazons case behemoths. BHP/FMG/AVZ no different.

Anyone heard of that company PLS by any chance? their founders had already moved on by the time they got into lithium, Ken Brinsden was running the show, now he has moved on and its Dale Henderson. The board can as the company grows. Oh and for you real negative people that think the board can't handle the project, lets circle back to Jeff Bezos - no qualifications to run a huge company Jeff Bezos the guy who was high up at an investment company, negatives would have been among the people clamouring over each other calling for Bezos to quit as the company grows. Top CEOs don't get a special badge out of a cereal box, they grow into it. Ahem Jeff

If you don't think big you won't achieve big. This is no cheap takeover company, the BOD has told you this, it has the resource to be market maker in hard rock, if the BOD do things right then why cant this company be a giant in 20-30yrs. The fact people refuse to even acknowledge this yet are 'invested' in this company is certainly curious. :unsure:

*Disclaimer
I wholeheartedly apologise for any boo boos or hurt wurtys caused during reading of this post. However I cannot and will not take responsibility for further gross misunderstandings of the English word, also for the patriarchy, toxic masculinity, the slave trade any genocide that's ever occurred or wars or the twilight movies, especially the twilight movies.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Frank

Top 20
Nigel, brother, the DG of CAMI went on unexpected leave, he’s out of the country, we need his signature.

Unexpected leave?
Perhaps he has left permanently with all the internal investigations?
*Fyi, Not sure if it's related or not, as

Back to Parliament: Juvénal Munubo stresses the need to vote a substantial budget for the country

The September session, which opens this Thursday, is essentially budgetary.

The elected representatives of the people will examine the law on the rendering of accounts for the 2021 financial year, but also the 2023 budget.

As for the 2023 budget, the national deputy Juvénal Munubo wants it to be up to the many development challenges of the DRC.

"It's a budget session, that is to say, you need a budget that meets the challenges facing the Congo, but also a balanced budget that takes into account the social needs of the population, a budget that allows give the means to the army so that peace returns to eastern Congo, a budget which allows us to be well prepared for the elections of next year”, declared this Thursday the elected representative of Walikale.

Recall that the deputies and senators return to work after three (3) parliamentary holidays.

www.mediacongo

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank :cool:

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Absolutely agree here, people are so short-sighted and negative at times, don't make the mistake of placing your own personality on the company.

This IMO is why we have so many wanting to throw in the towel for $1.50, not seeing or hearing what Nigel has been alluding to all along. So many calling for a cheap take over, have the Chinese tactics worked on them. Yet in the shareholder meetings Nigel alluded to ramp ups and Hydroxide plant Aswell as diversifying when the times right. There are clues in interviews and presentations too.

It's quite clear to anyone listening that the BOD intend to go mining, they also want to become a large company an what company with a resource as big as ours wouldn't be a giant in their field, they have the resource to match their ambition and now they are going for it. With all the road blocks China have already thrown in the way these past few years if Nigel an co didn't want to go mining they would already be out.

We got people saying our BOD aren't up to it, they can't run a 10mtpa mine get a rail up and a lithium hydroxide plant. 🤦‍♂️ hmmm
On what great authority do you make that call? is twiggy here? Elon musk? didn't think so. They may or may not be able to but lets be honest anyone trying to pretend they know with absolute certainty is tugging themselves. Alot of projection IMO.

Somebody better have a word with Jeff Bezos that bastard started Amazon in his garage (he can't do that). Now would we call that a microcap company? All companies start off small/micro, they grow into larger companies or in Amazons case behemoths. BHP/FMG/AVZ no different.

Anyone heard of that company PLS by any chance? their founders had already moved on by the time they got into lithium, Ken Brinsden was running the show, now he has moved on and its Dale Henderson. The board can as the company grows. Oh and for you real negative people that think the board can't handle the project, lets circle back to Jeff Bezos - no qualifications to run a huge company Jeff Bezos the guy who was high up at an investment company, negatives would have been among the people clamouring over each other calling for Bezos to quit as the company grows. Top CEOs don't get a special badge out of a cereal box, they grow into it. Ahem Jeff

If you don't think big you won't achieve big. This is no cheap takeover company, the BOD has told you this, it has the resource to be market maker in hard rock, if the BOD do things right then why cant this company be a giant in 20-30yrs. The fact people refuse to even acknowledge this yet are 'invested' in this company is certainly curious. :unsure:

*Disclaimer
I wholeheartedly apologise for any boo boos or hurt wurtys caused during reading of this post. However I cannot and will not take responsibility for further gross misunderstandings of the English word, also for the patriarchy, toxic masculinity, the slave trade any genocide that's ever occurred or wars or the twilight movies, especially the twilight movies.
I would of thought the reason for CATH being part of the AVZ / DATHCOM equation was their experience in building lithium mines as per specification...........;)

It doesnt get much better than them i would of thought.

AVZ has all the tools to make Roche Dure work.

imo

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Frank

Top 20
I agree with you Locky .

Holding AVZ long term to production and divvie status is where you make the BIG coin.

On top of making big coin, i want to see AVZ make a real difference for the locals and provide huge supply of spod the world desperately needs for the EV revolution, which will greatly assist our climate change predicament , which in turn will provide a better planet for my children and their children....rada, rada rada.

Just to remind.

View attachment 16879

What really puzzles the shit out of me .............why is China road blocking Roche Dure in the first place ?

After all, all the offtakes are taken up by the chinese, they need the supply urgently for their monsterous population, especially CATL / CATH with their new lithium hydroxide plant almost complete.

DRC needs this project up and running ASAP too.......if they are to galvanise their dream of being the worlds go to BATTERY HUB.........not to mention the taxes / royalties it would reap to give their country a better life.

This whole disgraceful period from 9/5/22 to now, just doesnt make sense with the bigger picture in mind.

Just my opinion.
*Fyi, Did you see where,

Lithium price smashes new record as supply struggles to feed EV growth

The surge in prices of lithium, the key battery material used to power electric cars, is seemingly unstoppable.
blank.gif

Lithium carbonate hit a fresh record of 500,500 yuan ($71,315) a ton in China Friday, according to data from Asian Metal Inc.

Prices more than tripled in the past year, inflating the cost of batteries used in electric vehicles, with recent gains driven by strong demand and disruptions at a domestic producing hub.

Consumer support for new-energy vehicles has been gathering pace amid a global transition away from fossil fuels.

The China Passenger Car Association has raised its forecast for sales of EVs to a record 6 million this year, double the total in 2021, while battery usage in the nation is also expected to almost double, according to Bloomberg Intelligence.

Meanwhile, a power crunch during August in Sichuan province — home to more than one-fifth of China’s lithium production — caused two weeks of electricity cuts, hampering supply in an already-squeezed market.

“EV production and sales have held steady in recent months,” according to Rystad Energy, a research firm, which added there are concerns over whether China’s power crisis could return this winter when demand for heating rises.

“This could lead to new power shortages and hit lithium operations,” it wrote, expecting prices to stay firm around this level through to the end of the year.

1663486088131.png

China held a meeting to review developments on Thursday and asked the top companies to help stabilize prices, according to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.

Producers should not collude on pricing and not quote prices that deviate a lot from costs, it said.

The government will take steps to encourage exploration, stabilize imports and promote recycling, it added.

On Thursday, SQM de Chile SA, the world’s No. 2 lithium producer, predicted a “very tight market” in the years ahead.

SQM sees “slightly higher” prices this quarter from the previous three months and expects prices to stay at similar levels in the fourth quarter, according to a presentation to investors in New York.

Battery-makers and the automobile industry have been rushing to lock in reliable and stable supplies of lithium

Still, the raw-material price hikes are likely to stoke inflation concerns and add cost pressures to the supply chain.

A battery-making unit of China’s top producer, Ganfeng Lithium Co., told customers last week that prices for new orders would be reassessed amid a substantial hike in power-cell costs.

The company supplies small polymer lithium batteries for smart wearable products and Bluetooth headset batteries for companies including Xiaomi Corp.

(By Annie Lee)

*They Seek it here, they seek it there, they seek it just about anywhere, on the Moon if they dare as

Chinese investors plan $2.83 billion metals park in Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe’s government approved a proposal by a group of Chinese investors to establish a $2.83 billion battery-metals park that will process metals including lithium, platinum and nickel, its latest plan to revive its moribund economy.
blank.gif

Hong Kong Eagle International Investment Holding Ltd. and Pacific Goal Investment Ltd. intend to develop an integrated industrial park that will include lithium-salt and nickel-sulphate plants, and a nickel-chromium alloy smelter, Eagle International said in documents seen by Bloomberg and verified by Secretary for Mines Pfungwa Kunaka.

An agreement on the plan will be signed later on Friday, Deputy Mines Minister Polite Kambamura said.

“The goal of the New Energy Special Economic Zone Industrial Park is to develop an industrial value chain represented by new energy metals such as lithium and nickel, to increase the added value of the mineral products and form a new energy production base that embraced the world while based in Africa,” the company said.

An accelerating shift to electric vehicles and soaring lithium prices have drawn investor interest to Zimbabwe.

Chengxin Lithium Group Co. and Sinomine Resource Group Co. are setting up a joint venture to explore for the metal and Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co. plans to invest $300 million to develop the Arcadia lithium mine in the northeast of the country.

The 30-50 square-kilometer (19-square-mile) battery-metals park is expected to be completed by the end of 2025, according to the documents. It would be situated in Mapinga, about 48 kilometers (30 miles) northwest of the capital, Zimbabwe.

Among the projects planned at the park are two 300-megawatt power plants to be built at a cost of $250 million each to provide electricity to the various refineries — the first is expected to be completed by 2024 and the second a year later.

Other proposed infrastructure includes a nickel-sulphate plant at a cost of $1 billion, a nickel-chromium alloy smelter at a cost of $500 million, and a $450 million lithium-salt plant, the documents show.

Lithium carbonate, lithium hydroxide and nickel sulphate are raw materials used to produce lithium batteries, which are used for solar-energy storage. Nickel-chromium alloys are used in stainless steel production.

WA police feature Ioniq 5 squad car at World EV Day

1663487173139.png

If you had thought electric vehicles were not as fast or as safe as their fossil-fuelled counterparts, the West Australian police will set you straight. Since July 2022, their operational fleet has included a Hyundai Ioniq 5 EV.

Friday, 9 September, three officers are on hand at Forrest Place, at the heart of Perth city.

They are attending the Perth World EV Day display, and testifying to the benefits of the first electric cop car in Australia.

For World EV Day, Forrest Place became a free EV ‘show and tell’ for the thousands of commuters, who walk from the city’s central railway station to their various destinations.

Some 40-plus electric cars filled most of the 150 metre length of pedestrian mall, the car-owners eager to inform passer-by, to convince the undecided and to persuade the agnostics of the benefits of making the change to an EV.

If none of the dozen or so brands and 25 or more models on display took your fancy, there were those who could fit your beloved old VW Beetle or mini-moke with a battery and turn it into something clean, green and quite unique.

1663487345499.png

The early adopters of electric cars have had several years now to discover all the ways in which an EV makes your life easier.

The owner of a BYD T Van (there are just of these three in WA he told me), was sipping a cup of tea he had made on a small electric stove, drawing power from his car battery.

A Kona-owner, who had driven over 100,000kms including several thousand on gravel roads, displayed charts showing savings of $ 30,000 across that distance.

As far as its’ London organisers, Green TV know, Perth was the only Australian capital city to take part in this global celebration of ‘electro-mobility’ (e-mobility).

That term might still sound like a bit of jargon, but batteries are clearly driving change (ok, silly pun, moving right on…).

On a bicycle, a rechargeable battery will make every up-hill push easier.

An event such as the Perth World EV Day is simultaneously global and local, led by ordinary people who can share their everyday experience of driving their cars on real roads.

It is a potent platform for persuasion through community-based conversations outside of the manufacturer’s hype, or nerdy scientific texts, or the necessarily politicised language of government policy.

World EV Day: an idea worth spreading.

thedriven.io

Lithium.jpg

China-Belt-and-Road-Initiative #.jpg

China-Belt-and-Road-Initiative !!! .jpg

The-future-is-Electric !!!.jpg

lithium-vector-.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

whales

Regular
I agree with you Locky .

Just to remind.

View attachment 16879

Just my opinion.
China is not roadblocking Roche Dure
FT needs to remove CD of CAMI
one massive roadblock.

Carrier De Lest very valuable and
Nigel is not going to let it go without all legal rights pertaining to Dathcom resolved.
Interesting that Piedmont was invited to the DRC .
One company that has expertise in operating lithium hydroxide plants and Connection with Tesla.
Things that make you go Hmmmm.
If FT wants US investing in the DRC then needs to clean up CAMI.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Wonder what he said?

Screenshot_20220918-193205_Chrome.jpg

• Thinking
Screenshot_20220918_193353.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

LX600

Regular
In February 2022, Dangote announced the completion of Peugeot assembling facility in Nigeria following his partnership with Stellantis Group, the parent company of Peugeot, the Kano and Kaduna state government. The new automobile company, Dangote Peugeot Automobiles Nigeria Limited (DPAN) factory which is based in Kaduna commenced operations with the roll-out of Peugeot 301, Peugeot 5008, 3008, 508 and Land Trek. "

Nbaz

Regular
This was his original post, I read it but didn't caption the translation..couldn't really understand it, something about 20%

Doc

Master of Quan
This was his original post, I read it but didn't caption the translation..couldn't really understand it, something about 20%

Attachments

• 663B2152-3367-4209-A559-0D86A5979CE8.png
    663B2152-3367-4209-A559-0D86A5979CE8.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 132
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
China is not roadblocking Roche Dure
FT needs to remove CD of CAMI
one massive roadblock.

Carrier De Lest very valuable and
Nigel is not going to let it go without all legal rights pertaining to Dathcom resolved.
Interesting that Piedmont was invited to the DRC .
One company that has expertise in operating lithium hydroxide plants and Connection with Tesla.
Things that make you go Hmmmm.
If FT wants US investing in the DRC then needs to clean up CAMI.
Oh I agree mate, but Zijin ( china state owned ) aka ICC arbitration aka snacks with cominiere was where i was coming from ......;)

I should have been more specific.

CDL in my eyes is more valuable than Roche Dure ( 3+ times larger ) and yes of course, Nigel needs to fight hard to retain that prize in its entirety.

I really dont care what DRC / CAMI do with any other tenements AVZ might have..........RD + Tin + CDL is all we need to be a monster for many moons to come

PLL is a interesting development thats for sure.

God i would love to be a fly in the inner sanctum.

imo

Top Bottom