AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
Reactions: 16 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
You should never order food when you are starving you may over order and leave with left overs – me personally I don’t do left overs.

With Lithium Carbonate being at a high of CNY497,500 we are CNY2,500 from CNY500,000. What do you think will happen when we come off suspension and Lithium Carbonate is at an all time high. What do you think will be the immediate reaction from the market – gluttony I am suspecting and the fear of missing out.

Also taking into consideration that shorters may be forced to settle their positions on open. It should be magic in my opinion for AVZ (this is not investment advice please do your own research).

Estimate

(CNY/T) 500,000 = AUD$106,243.77

(CNY/T) 500,000 = USD$71,318.55

View attachment 16704

Anyway, this is purely my opinion please do you own research and is certainly not to be taken as investment advice. I am making the assumption that we will get the full surface rights and not a reduction in surface rights.

Regards,

Silent
Man...you're missin' out on that left overs thing...:cool:

Reactions: 3 users

Uglybob

Regular
You should never order food when you are starving you may over order and leave with left overs – me personally I don’t do left overs.

With Lithium Carbonate being at a high of CNY497,500 we are CNY2,500 from CNY500,000. What do you think will happen when we come off suspension and Lithium Carbonate is at an all time high. What do you think will be the immediate reaction from the market – gluttony I am suspecting and the fear of missing out.

Also taking into consideration that shorters may be forced to settle their positions on open. It should be magic in my opinion for AVZ (this is not investment advice please do your own research).

Estimate

(CNY/T) 500,000 = AUD$106,243.77

(CNY/T) 500,000 = USD$71,318.55

View attachment 16704

Anyway, this is purely my opinion please do you own research and is certainly not to be taken as investment advice. I am making the assumption that we will get the full surface rights and not a reduction in surface rights.

Regards,

Silent
A curry is always better the next day (y)

Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Pokok

Regular
can't spell "resulting" in an official announcement ....faaark :rolleyes:
im having trouble spelling suspenders :rolleyes:

Pokok

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Charbella

Regular
  • Wow
  • Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

wombat74

Top 20
Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular
Is Tom Thrasher as good as DeBosss?

Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 6.14.55 pm.png

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
Is Tom Thrasher as good as DeBosss?

View attachment 16725
Seriously ! "trade on the 3rd of October ." Is this guy taking the p1ss ?
Here is a rule of thumb for you . If someone uses a day , a date , a time line , take it with a grain of salt . In fact take it like someone
has just insulted you . You know those Nigerian fks that try to scam people of their money ? Treat it like that . We got some real Charlies floating around on these web sites . Until we get an official announcement from Nigel nothing is real . Simples

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

M.Bison

Regular

Depressing and eye opening. I feel incredibly naive. Will not be investing in this area again, regardless of outcome. Opportunity cost have been enormous. Not to mention the stress.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Rediah

Regular
Seriously ! "trade on the 3rd of October ." Is this guy taking the p1ss ?
Here is a rule of thumb for you . If someone uses a day , a date , a time line , take it with a grain of salt . In fact take it like someone
has just insulted you or trying to abuse you . You know those Nigerian fucks that try to scam people of their money ? Treat it like that . We got some real Charlies floating around on these web sites . Chain pullers . Until we get an official announcement from Nigel nothing is real . Simples
3rd is a public holiday in most of the states so wasn’t sure what he was on but his other comments were somewhat serious 🙁

Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
1663319614274.png

1663319639603.png

1663319872245.png

AND GOODNIGHT ONE AND ALL!! Now time for fishing :ninja:

@Cashcity I hope the dingy has been refueled after your last use?

1663319803159.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Skar

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

SilentOne

Regular
Well let me remind everyone how do you think the Japanese Investment feels about Mining Taxes increases in QLD Coal?.

I know I will surprise you all - but QLD is not a 3rd world country and still has Sovreign risk associated with it.

Maybe we should be sleeping with our cash rather than investing it?

Nope I still think AVZ is awesome and continue to support it - though there are challenges.

Regards,

Silent - Oh dont forget to do your own research - I could be wrong (oh I have had 3 glasses of red too)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
Well let me remind everyone how do you think the Japanese Investment feels about Mining Taxes increases in QLD Coal?.

I know I will surprise you all - but QLD is not a 3rd world country and still has Sovreign risk associated with it.

Maybe we should be sleeping with our cash rather than investing it?

Nope I still think AVZ is awesome and continue to support it - though there are challenges.

Regards,

Silent - Oh dont forget to do your own research - I could be wrong (oh I have had 3 glasses of red too)
Are you comparing QLD to DRC ?

• Haha

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha