AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Does anyone really think there's a link between that guy and the ML delays? All seems a bit odd to me. Jens jumping to conclusions?
He’s prone to drawing long bows

Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
Looks like Felix has been pretty quick in his response to these recent allegations.
Screenshot_20220916-214111_Chrome.jpg

20220916_213828.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

TDITD

Top 20
Looks good, sounds good, need action on it to make it good Felix.

Watching the sting video and was thinking this is exactly the thing certain players against AVZ have been doing to make sure the ML doesn’t get done, not to mention our many other hold ups throughout the years.
The corruption there is so very rampant the Presidents own advisors are in on it, all the while Felix is trying to stamp out corruption.

Another coincidence with the timing, USA behind this makes sense to my feeble mind. Helping with the clean up.

Just as likely I’m jumping at shadows or this is all a dream and I’m heavily medicated in a straight-jacket right now drooling uncontrollably slowly rocking forwards and backwards mumbling ‘AVZ Mining licence’ over and over.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Charbella

Regular

Attachments

• 1C70ABF7-8082-4BBF-8E41-85D4511EFECC.png
    1C70ABF7-8082-4BBF-8E41-85D4511EFECC.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 120
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20
*Fyi, To add, Just spotted this and put two & two together after seeing / remembering your Post from earlier today J, as

Vidiye Tshimanga scandal: the Presidency of the Republic threatens!

The cabinet of the Head of State already holds the whip in hand and is preparing to quibble all its members who go against the principles established there.

According to a statement signed by the communication unit of the office of the President of the Republic made public on September 16, 2022, is clear on all lines.

"Any person, including within the Office of the President of the Republic, whose proven behavior has violated the law, the ethics of his office or the internal regulations of the President's Office, will suffer the rigor of their effects", notes Erik Nyindu, director of the communication unit.

Undoubtedly, allusion is made here to Vidiye Tshimanga, special adviser to the Head of State in strategic matters who distinguished himself scheming in the name and on behalf of the Head of State in a mining file, to believe an investigation.

This may explain the first lines of this press release which returned to the fight against corruption as "one of the pillars of the action of the President of the Republic" supported by the creation of the National Agency for Prevention and the Fight against Corruption (APLC), the rehabilitation of the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF), the revitalization of the Court of Auditors…”.

According to this investigation, the adviser to the Head of State in strategic matters proposed to the "investors" to create with them a company with a participation disguised by nominees and opaque offshore arrangements and there he is talking about a percentage in case he engages in a deal with these so-called investors.

He relied on the name of the Head of State to show himself more influential.

mediacongo

Days of our DRC Lives.jpeg

#doublefacepalm.jpg

#Disbelief.jpg

Time to throw a few of these Knuckleheads in Jail or face the Firing Squad !

How much can a Koala Bear :cry:

C'Mon Felix FFS mate !!!

Frank :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Nellie17

Regular
Seriously ! "trade on the 3rd of October ." Is this guy taking the p1ss ?
Here is a rule of thumb for you . If someone uses a day , a date , a time line , take it with a grain of salt . In fact take it like someone
has just insulted you or trying to abuse you . You know those Nigerian fucks that try to scam people of their money ? Treat it like that . We got some real Charlies floating around on these web sites . Chain pullers . Until we get an official announcement from Nigel nothing is real . Simples
Just a question Wombie, are you referring to myself as a 'real Charlie'?

Cheers,
Nells

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Manook

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
*Fyi, To add, Just spotted this and put two & two together after seeing / remembering your Post from earlier today J, as

Vidiye Tshimanga scandal: the Presidency of the Republic threatens!

The cabinet of the Head of State already holds the whip in hand and is preparing to quibble all its members who go against the principles established there.

According to a statement signed by the communication unit of the office of the President of the Republic made public on September 16, 2022, is clear on all lines.

"Any person, including within the Office of the President of the Republic, whose proven behavior has violated the law, the ethics of his office or the internal regulations of the President's Office, will suffer the rigor of their effects", notes Erik Nyindu, director of the communication unit.

Undoubtedly, allusion is made here to Vidiye Tshimanga, special adviser to the Head of State in strategic matters who distinguished himself scheming in the name and on behalf of the Head of State in a mining file, to believe an investigation.

This may explain the first lines of this press release which returned to the fight against corruption as "one of the pillars of the action of the President of the Republic" supported by the creation of the National Agency for Prevention and the Fight against Corruption (APLC), the rehabilitation of the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF), the revitalization of the Court of Auditors…”.

According to this investigation, the adviser to the Head of State in strategic matters proposed to the "investors" to create with them a company with a participation disguised by nominees and opaque offshore arrangements and there he is talking about a percentage in case he engages in a deal with these so-called investors.

He relied on the name of the Head of State to show himself more influential.

mediacongo

View attachment 16754

View attachment 16753

View attachment 16752

Time to throw a few of these Knuckleheads in Jail or face the Firing Squad !

How much can a Koala Bear :cry:

C'Mon Felix FFS mate !!!

Frank :rolleyes:
You know patience is getting stretched with AVZ holders when someone normally as polite and considered as Frank is suggesting firing squads haha

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

wombat74

Top 20
Just a question Wombie, are you referring to myself as a 'real Charlie'?

Cheers,
Nells
No Way Nells .

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Charbella

Regular
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

LOCKY82

Regular
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Fletch77

Regular
Just had a brief look at the crapper..

A few more low life’s around lately..

Kudos to those of you that can handle that 👍🏻

I’m curious what that mental giant Cobrakai1984 said on there that got a few responses ?

If it wasn’t for this massive lithium bull run occurring half of the muppets on hot crapper would go broke. I’m surprised some of them had the intelligence to be able to open a trading account 😳

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Rediah

Regular
Reactions: 15 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Just had a brief look at the crapper..

A few more low life’s around lately..

Kudos to those of you that can handle that 👍🏻

I’m curious what that mental giant Cobrakai1984 said on there that got a few responses ?

If it wasn’t for this massive lithium bull run occurring half of the muppets on hot crapper would go broke. I’m surprised some of them had the intelligence to be able to open a trading account 😳
One pearl of wisdom he said is that AVZ shouldn’t be building a mine in DRC. Like they can just pick and choose where the worlds largest hard rock resource is.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

LOCKY82

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Fletch77

Regular
One pearl of wisdom he said is that AVZ shouldn’t be building a mine in DRC. Like they can just pick and choose where the worlds largest hard rock resource is.
Thanks Doc.. 😂

You could write a comedy with the insights of some of those clowns 🤡

That Koi-7 fuckwit came on the GL1 threads a couple of weeks back telling us he sold up because Manna was a useless deposit and he knows because he had done “geology 101” .. microscopic spodumene crystals etc 😂😂

2 days later GL1 started its 2 week run gaining about $1 SP and news comes out MinRes has bought another 6 mill shares on market (bought from BRB)

I see he has been down ramping on AVZ threads, would have been interesting to see the content 🤡

• Haha
  • Fire

The Fox

Regular
Seriously ! "trade on the 3rd of October ." Is this guy taking the p1ss ?
Here is a rule of thumb for you . If someone uses a day , a date , a time line , take it with a grain of salt . In fact take it like someone
has just insulted you . You know those Nigerian fks that try to scam people of their money ? Treat it like that . We got some real Charlies floating around on these web sites . Until we get an official announcement from Nigel nothing is real . Simples

“Here is a rule of thumb for you . If someone uses a day , a date , a time line , take it with a grain of salt . In fact take it like someone has just insulted you.”

Well then Nigel has insulted us several times, just to state the obvious, and done so via direct conversations, corporate videos and via company announcements.

Here’s a little story outline of recent times that would be hilarious if it wasn’t so close to the mark.

Obviously Nigel is not in control of things in the DRC, yet has attempted to provide days / dates, timelines, extensions to AVZ suspension that coincide with the expected issuance of formal ML and resumption of trading. How many times I wonder has he really thought that this is the week, and the ML will be issued and all current issues are behind him. Only to be told, nup sorry Nigel, not going to happen this week and he comes home with his tail between his legs.

Then the same thing happens in the following week or two. Good to go Nigel, please come back, and then shortly after arrival, oh wait, somethings up with CAMI and there will now be a delay in the formalities, Nigel leaves with tail between his legs again.

And then, Nigel, brother, we are now good to go, please come back, Zijin have told the MoP that they will step aside because they care about the DRC. Then on arrival, oh shit, CAMI now need the Zijin withdrawal in writing from the Minister. Nigel brother, you can’t expect CAMI to issue the ML without knowing 100% exactly who the owners are of Dathcom. Oh fuck me, Nigel leaves with tail between his legs again.

Hey Nigel, the MoP is drawing up the documents to confirm Zijin has stepped aside, please come back, we are good to go. On arrival, oh shit the court case with Cong has put a spanner in the works, we thought it would be all over by now, we know the court will find in favour of AVZ but there’s a delay, it should have been over in two days. CAMI now wants that resolved too before they provide the surface rights for payment and issuance ML. Are you kidding me, Nigel leaves with tail between his legs.

Ok Nigel, definitely 100% go to go, Cong court case will be finished and all resolved on Wednesday, please book your tickets to come back, we have lined everything up with CAMI and the MoM, bring your scissors to cut the ribbon, Bill Murray is expected to attend as well 👍 Wow, exciting.

I’m here, finally let’s get this show on the road. Oh dear, Nigel, brother, the DG of CAMI went on unexpected leave, he’s out of the country, we need his signature. Cong has agreed not to claim any ownership percentage of AVZ so all in the clear there around ownership issues, although Cong still has his hand out, but we can sort that out don’t worry. We are so sorry Nigel, look brother since you’re here, let me introduce you to some guys from the US who have similar interests to you, something positive might come from having a chat, they have brought their cheque book with them 😁

To most here, all this is not a laughing matter, some peoples lives are being significantly and adversely impacted, almost 6 months in suspension and delays to the overall project timeline are unacceptable and bloody unfair.

Personally I’m particularly disappointed in AVZ’s lawyers and advisors on the ground just as much if not more so then Nigel and co. Yet pointing fingers at this stage is pointless.

I’ve been directly involved with projects in Africa previously, some were lost or abandoned solely due to corruption.

Fortunately AVZ has international standing / recognition and has a significant profile in country as well. Everyone in country is aware of the challengers and corruption faced by AVZ, it’s not something new or unique to AVZ.

Yet what the DRC Government has done to show direct support of AVZ is something new. Starting with the very public entry to the Battery Minerals Council, getting the IGF to investigate Dathcom, Dathomir, Cominiere, Zijin, MoP and MoM, and provide said report back to The President’s office to action. Where thereafter a plan was devised to clean up the mess that AVZ is in, and to do so without starting a war with parties that have a vested interest (stolen or otherwise) and without creating significant fallout with powerful Ministers who have either been complicit or influenced by corruption and not to mention the Chinese who have a strangle hold on many things in country. Not an easy task when some of these people or parties are buried in like tics deep in the system, and you obviously can’t take them all out behind the woodshed and put a bullet in their head. The most powerful bastard in all of this and the one that has created most all AVZ issues is the DG of CAMI.

That bastard is extremely powerful and seriously wealthy and has been in office some 20 years. He was sacked some 18 months ago by the MoM yet refused to leave, mind boggling really. If there are any stray bullets floating around the DRC I wouldn’t cry if he caught one. This is the bloke that enables Cominiere, Cong and Zijin, and is a close associate of Kabila as you can imagine.

I understand people calling all this a shitshow, they are right. Fortunately one domino at a time is falling into place for AVZ albeit taking longer then anyone expected. Can you imagine the effort by Government to work a solution and lobby Zijin to agree and then state on camera in front of the MoP that they will step aside. Yes they should not have got the shares in the first place which was due to corruption and bribery, but still, that must have taken considerable diplomacy and strategy. Particularly considering the high level Chinese visits and lobbying happening at the same time. Yes we await something offical from AVZ, yet there is no reason to expect that what was stated on camera and by Momentum lawyers is not happening.

I’ve babbled on enough, sorry about that. In short and IMO there is obvious in country political support for AVZ, even though it does not seem like it. Felix has to walk a tight rope to maintain his Presidency, coming out and cracking sculls left, right and centre just wouldn’t work and there would be no one left to run the country, it really is a jungle out there so the clean up has been slow, painful and strategic.

Yet at least things are getting cleaned up, where many other projects or companies just fail.

AVZ, Foxes and Wombats will all survive this and see us come out of suspension very very strongly IMO. 😄

Cheers The Fox 🦊

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 63 users

JAG

Top 20
Oooh... What you lookin' to catch there Jag?

I'm talkin' fishing just for the record
Duies, snapper and tuna mate….
Just trawling now 😎

Reactions: 6 users
“Here is a rule of thumb for you . If someone uses a day , a date , a time line , take it with a grain of salt . In fact take it like someone has just insulted you.”

Well then Nigel has insulted us several times, just to state the obvious, and done so via direct conversations, corporate videos and via company announcements.

Here’s a little story outline of recent times that would be hilarious if it wasn’t so close to the mark.

Obviously Nigel is not in control of things in the DRC, yet has attempted to provide days / dates, timelines, extensions to AVZ suspension that coincide with the expected issuance of formal ML and resumption of trading. How many times I wonder has he really thought that this is the week, and the ML will be issued and all current issues are behind him. Only to be told, nup sorry Nigel, not going to happen this week and he comes home with his tail between his legs.

Then the same thing happens in the following week or two. Good to go Nigel, please come back, and then shortly after arrival, oh wait, somethings up with CAMI and there will now be a delay in the formalities, Nigel leaves with tail between his legs again.

And then, Nigel, brother, we are now good to go, please come back, Zijin have told the MoP that they will step aside because they care about the DRC. Then on arrival, oh shit, CAMI now need the Zijin withdrawal in writing from the Minister. Nigel brother, you can’t expect CAMI to issue the ML without knowing 100% exactly who the owners are of Dathcom. Oh fuck me, Nigel leaves with tail between his legs again.

Hey Nigel, the MoP is drawing up the documents to confirm Zijin has stepped aside, please come back, we are good to go. On arrival, oh shit the court case with Cong has put a spanner in the works, we thought it would be all over by now, we know the court will find in favour of AVZ but there’s a delay, it should have been over in two days. CAMI now wants that resolved too before they provide the surface rights for payment and issuance ML. Are you kidding me, Nigel leaves with tail between his legs.

Ok Nigel, definitely 100% go to go, Cong court case will be finished and all resolved on Wednesday, please book your tickets to come back, we have lined everything up with CAMI and the MoM, bring your scissors to cut the ribbon, Bill Murray is expected to attend as well 👍 Wow, exciting.

I’m here, finally let’s get this show on the road. Oh dear, Nigel, brother, the DG of CAMI went on unexpected leave, he’s out of the country, we need his signature. Cong has agreed not to claim any ownership percentage of AVZ so all in the clear there around ownership issues, although Cong still has his hand out, but we can sort that out don’t worry. We are so sorry Nigel, look brother since you’re here, let me introduce you to some guys from the US who have similar interests to you, something positive might come from having a chat, they have brought their cheque book with them 😁

To most here, all this is not a laughing matter, some peoples lives are being significantly and adversely impacted, almost 6 months in suspension and delays to the overall project timeline are unacceptable and bloody unfair.

Personally I’m particularly disappointed in AVZ’s lawyers and advisors on the ground just as much if not more so then Nigel and co. Yet pointing fingers at this stage is pointless.

I’ve been directly involved with projects in Africa previously, some were lost or abandoned solely due to corruption.

Fortunately AVZ has international standing / recognition and has a significant profile in country as well. Everyone in country is aware of the challengers and corruption faced by AVZ, it’s not something new or unique to AVZ.

Yet what the DRC Government has done to show direct support of AVZ is something new. Starting with the very public entry to the Battery Minerals Council, getting the IGF to investigate Dathcom, Dathomir, Cominiere, Zijin, MoP and MoM, and provide said report back to The President’s office to action. Where thereafter a plan was devised to clean up the mess that AVZ is in, and to do so without starting a war with parties that have a vested interest (stolen or otherwise) and without creating significant fallout with powerful Ministers who have either been complicit or influenced by corruption and not to mention the Chinese who have a strangle hold on many things in country. Not an easy task when some of these people or parties are buried in like tics deep in the system, and you obviously can’t take them all out behind the woodshed and put a bullet in their head. The most powerful bastard in all of this and the one that has created most all AVZ issues is the DG of CAMI.

That bastard is extremely powerful and seriously wealthy and has been in office some 20 years. He was sacked some 18 months ago by the MoM yet refused to leave, mind boggling really. If there are any stray bullets floating around the DRC I wouldn’t cry if he caught one. This is the bloke that enables Cominiere, Cong and Zijin, and is a close associate of Kabila as you can imagine.

I understand people calling all this a shitshow, they are right. Fortunately one domino at a time is falling into place for AVZ albeit taking longer then anyone expected. Can you imagine the effort by Government to work a solution and lobby Zijin to agree and then state on camera in front of the MoP that they will step aside. Yes they should not have got the shares in the first place which was due to corruption and bribery, but still, that must have taken considerable diplomacy and strategy. Particularly considering the high level Chinese visits and lobbying happening at the same time. Yes we await something offical from AVZ, yet there is no reason to expect that what was stated on camera and by Momentum lawyers is not happening.

I’ve babbled on enough, sorry about that. In short and IMO there is obvious in country political support for AVZ, even though it does not seem like it. Felix has to walk a tight rope to maintain his Presidency, coming out and cracking sculls left, right and centre just wouldn’t work and there would be no one left to run the country, it really is a jungle out there so the clean up has been slow, painful and strategic.

Yet at least things are getting cleaned up, where many other projects or companies just fail.

AVZ, Foxes and Wombats will all survive this and see us come out of suspension very very strongly IMO. 😄

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Great posting Foxxy - thank you.

I also wanted to give shout-out for the expression “pointing fingers at this stage is pointless”. That makes my brain hurt a bit…

• Haha
Top Bottom