AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
I was thinking with the next AGM that I would hand out Brown Paper Bags full of munchies.

Is there anything specific people would like (it needs to be eatable and legal and needs to fit in the brown paper bag).

Regards,

Silence is Golden
images (29).jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Looks like this fella sat on a pineapple or something. 😩

Well in two days, something has changed IMO, interesting. Has there been anything of interest reported out of the DRC in the last two days?

I hope the extra time needed is put to good use and provides more value to shareholders than just formal resolution of the ownership issues. 😁

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Only the PLL story……………

Reactions: 3 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I was thinking with the next AGM that I would hand out Brown Paper Bags full of munchies.

Is there anything specific people would like (it needs to be eatable and legal and needs to fit in the brown paper bag).

Regards,

Silence is Golden
Pineapple lumps and 2 minute noodles

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Fletch77

Regular

Regards,

Silence is Golden
I think some edibles 🌱 would go down a treat..

• Haha
  • Love

Frank

Top 20

Regards,

Silence is Golden

#me-want-cookie !.jpg

• Haha

CHB

Regular

Regards,

Silence is Golden
Go the whole hog and just put some cash in there (y)(y)(y)

JAG

Top 20
Heads Up........Found this garden bed full of spodumene crystals

Will IPO at 20c

1663239760083.png

• Haha
  • Love

Uglybob

Regular
The brown paper bags would have to be full of these wouldn't they?

1663239880401.png

Reactions: 5 users

Goat

Regular
Just got some photos sent thru of the latest core samples from site

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 9.48.51 pm.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Azzler

Top 20

• Haha

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Goat

Regular
Careful Zijin don’t get wind of that sweet deposit….
They're only gonna mine 15% of the pineapples, the rest will be dumped in the tailings and sold at a 6% discount.

Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20
My policy is if it's Chinese I don't trust it . Wouldn't trust Cath as far as I could throw them . If we have a better option we should pay them out and fk them off . Cong is a little dirt bag that needs to be squashed . IMO
*Ditto, Fyi, Re:- US / China / EU and Ursula atm, as

EU to introduce new critical minerals legislation

European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen on Wednesday announced the European Critical Raw Materials Act, as the bloc seeks to shore up supplies of minerals such as lithium and rare earths.

In her State of the Union address, Von der Leyen said that almost 90% of rare earths and 60% of lithium were processed in China.

“A single country currently dominates almost the entire market. :oops: :eek: :rolleyes:

We must avoid becoming dependent again, as with oil and gas,” she said.

Through the legislation, the EU would identify potential strategic projects along the supply chain and build up reserves where supply was at risk.

“We know this approach can work. Five years ago, Europe launched the Battery Alliance and soon, two-thirds of the batteries we need will be produced in Europe.

"Last year, I announced the European Chips Act and the first chips gigafactory will break ground in the coming months.

We now need to replicate this success,” she said.
lg.php

The EU expects its demand for rare earths alone to increase fivefold by 2030.

To ensure sufficient supply, the EU would need to renew its relationship with key partners. Von der Leyen said that agreements with Chile, Mexico and New Zealand would be submitted for ratification and that the bloc was advancing negotiations with major partners, such as Australia and India.

miningweekly

‘EV sales have appeared inelastic’ to high lithium prices

The lithium market is forecast to move to mounting deficits from 2023 onwards, but supply from ‘probable’ and ‘low-risk possible’ projects could potentially keep the market balanced through to 2025, according to a recent presentation by SFA (Oxford) and Sibanye-Stillwater.

Analysts from SFA (Oxford) noted while prices may have peaked, they remain at extremely high levels for both lithium carbonate and lithium hydroxide and are expected to reach a floor in 2024, before rising again to incentivise higher-risk projects.

“BEV sales in China doubled in H1 2022, capturing 61% of global sales over the period and almost all of the top 15 EV markets registered positive year on year growth in sales despite declining overall vehicle sales,” the analysts noted.

“So far in 2022, EV sales have appeared inelastic to battery metal prices which could be due to a number of factors including strong demand pull, OEMS not passing on rising production costs, boost in EV demand as a result of up pent-up savings post COVID, and OEMS prioritising EV production during chip shortages.”

Biden announces $900 million for US EV charging funding out of $5 billion approved by Congress​

AVZ # ! #.jpg

The-future-is-Electric.png

Mining.png

AVZ-Minerals-.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Frank

Top 20
Well that’s it then… I’m flying down 🍾🍾

Cooperation: the USA disburses 1 billion USD in favor of the DRC

1663247952870.png

The United States has just disbursed 1 billion US dollars in favor of the Democratic Republic of Congo for the relaunch of the new cycle of cooperation between the two countries.

This good news was announced by the US Ambassador to the post in the DRC, Stéphanie Miley to the President of the National Assembly, Christophe Mboso during a meeting held on Wednesday September 14, 2022.

This fund will finance several projects in the public domain, among others, education, health, and the promotion of governance, according to Uncle Sam's country charge in the DRC.

“We discussed with the President of the National Assembly on a certain number of subjects related to the next cycle of cooperation program between our two countries with the amount of 1 billion dollars voted by the USA to help the Congolese people” , said the American diplomat. :oops: :eek: o_O

It was also a question for the two personalities to make an assessment around certain laws which are currently being debated at the level of the upper and lower houses of the Congolese parliament, but also of the security situation in the east of the country.

It should be noted that, apart from the financing of the new development program of the DRC, Washington also finances the electoral process in progress in the DRC, with an additional disbursement, a few days ago, of 13 million dollars in favor of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Despite the downward revision in the sub-Saharan economic zone: Congolese economic growth forecasts remain positive (World Bank)

In its semi-annual report published this Wednesday, September 14, the World Bank informs that the DRC's economic growth forecasts for the year 2022 remain positive, i.e. 6%, which represents a difference of 1.2% more compared to its forecast in early January of this year.

On the other hand, the situation is not good in the economic zone of Sub-Saharan Africa. According to the economists of this institution, the sub-Saharan zone should expect a drop in growth forecast for the end of this year, i.e. 4.5%, reflecting a drop of 0.4% compared to forecasts at the beginning of January.

Among the factors that weigh down the outlook for economic growth this year, World Bank economists note the persistence of the Ukrainian crisis, which is affecting the prices of energy resources, in particular oil, gas (Russia being one of the most large producers) which, by domino effect, is fueling inflation in both developed and emerging economies.

Indeed, if the Congolese economy is showing resilience in the face of the crisis that is falling on a global scale, certain economists point out, it is in particular because of the good performance of the prices of the key raw materials exported by the country, including cobalt and copper.

* Now if they could only throw Lithium and Tin into that Economic Mix as well :rolleyes:

Not to mention the fact what the US would want in return for their US $1 billion dollars :unsure:

The Mind Boggles o_O

Chasing Tesla.jpg

The-future-is-Electric.png

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

Mining.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Nellie17

Regular
Surprised there's been little reaction to tendoji's suggestive post re CATL/CATH links to Cong.

Perhaps, like me, no-one is really surprised to hear that. I have held those thoughts right from the very start, without knowing of any connection - just a suspicious prick, thats me.

Perhaps Nige is going to kick them to touch, and go with a new partner (just pay them the $20m break fee, and recoup it from selling a portion of the project for a much higher price) I accept it isn't looking likely, but might be a sniff of a chance to break away from Sino influences

I won't put money on any new partner being Piedmont either, judging from their comments on the bird - they reckon their approach is via a welcome from the DRC, not B2B, so I guess they will apply for one of the ~300 mining tenements clawed back by Antionette

Notably, those two large square tenements adjacent to us to the west, that used to be held by Mincom (I think), appear to now be under application - perhaps it's PLL

Also wonder if Cong/Klaus will get in between parties as in the past - nothing seems to have come out since the MOU on their 'ahem, partnership'

random thoughts whilst we wait for godot

Interested in others' thoughts - foxy/nells/roller/deboss? am I on a path or on drugs?
Good morning Xerof,
Firstly you won't get any reaction from me re tendoji, der geist, r2d2, Lou fan choo or what ever else he's calling himself these days. As I said previously, when this mess is over, the truth of what a low life he is, will be revealed.

IMO, Cath will not be going anywhere.

Wombie, you have to understand, Fox might have missed on a few time lines, (myself also) but so has the avz board (approx 7 extensions), I'm positive they thought this mess would have been sorted during their announced time lines. They also can only go on what they've been told by in country officials when things should be sorted.

I also wouldn't be putting my money on PLL being a new partner (not of any significance) atleast not yet.
I'd be thinking any new partner would more than likely be a world leader in their field. I'm sure management have not been sitting idle.

Re Klaus & Cong, imo, their odour is still there, but it is slowly discipitating.

It is my belief that Zinjin are out of the picture and the icc process is just a formality now to be closed off. Until this happens, is this the reason or atleast one of the reasons the ML hasn't been issued yet? Hopefully all will be sorted out in the very near future (days not weeks) and the ML can be issed.

I'm also looking forward to a few updates from the company with recent works that have been carried out.

Surely we can't be too far away now & when it does happen I think I might make my way down to Melbourne to join in the festivities!

Cheers,
Nells

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users
Cooperation: the USA disburses 1 billion USD in favor of the DRC

View attachment 16665

The United States has just disbursed 1 billion US dollars in favor of the Democratic Republic of Congo for the relaunch of the new cycle of cooperation between the two countries.

This good news was announced by the US Ambassador to the post in the DRC, Stéphanie Miley to the President of the National Assembly, Christophe Mboso during a meeting held on Wednesday September 14, 2022.

This fund will finance several projects in the public domain, among others, education, health, and the promotion of governance, according to Uncle Sam's country charge in the DRC.

“We discussed with the President of the National Assembly on a certain number of subjects related to the next cycle of cooperation program between our two countries with the amount of 1 billion dollars voted by the USA to help the Congolese people” , said the American diplomat. :oops: :eek: o_O

It was also a question for the two personalities to make an assessment around certain laws which are currently being debated at the level of the upper and lower houses of the Congolese parliament, but also of the security situation in the east of the country.

It should be noted that, apart from the financing of the new development program of the DRC, Washington also finances the electoral process in progress in the DRC, with an additional disbursement, a few days ago, of 13 million dollars in favor of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Despite the downward revision in the sub-Saharan economic zone: Congolese economic growth forecasts remain positive (World Bank)

In its semi-annual report published this Wednesday, September 14, the World Bank informs that the DRC's economic growth forecasts for the year 2022 remain positive, i.e. 6%, which represents a difference of 1.2% more compared to its forecast in early January of this year.

On the other hand, the situation is not good in the economic zone of Sub-Saharan Africa. According to the economists of this institution, the sub-Saharan zone should expect a drop in growth forecast for the end of this year, i.e. 4.5%, reflecting a drop of 0.4% compared to forecasts at the beginning of January.

Among the factors that weigh down the outlook for economic growth this year, World Bank economists note the persistence of the Ukrainian crisis, which is affecting the prices of energy resources, in particular oil, gas (Russia being one of the most large producers) which, by domino effect, is fueling inflation in both developed and emerging economies.

Indeed, if the Congolese economy is showing resilience in the face of the crisis that is falling on a global scale, certain economists point out, it is in particular because of the good performance of the prices of the key raw materials exported by the country, including cobalt and copper.

* Now if they could only throw Lithium and Tin into that Economic Mix as well atm :rolleyes:

Not to mention the fact what the US would want in return for their 1 billion US dollars :unsure:

The Mind Boggles o_O

View attachment 16667

View attachment 16669

View attachment 16666

View attachment 16668
Hi Frank. Love your posts. Can you please share the web link / source for the US $1B to DRC story? I googled but can't find. If true, its auspicious on the back of Amos' visit for the preceding 2 days. Tx Sparrowhawk.

Reactions: 6 users

antimatter

Regular
Good morning Xerof,
Firstly you won't get any reaction from me re tendoji, der geist, r2d2, Lou fan choo or what ever else he's calling himself these days. As I said previously, when this mess is over, the truth of what a low life he is, will be revealed.

IMO, Cath will not be going anywhere.

Wombie, you have to understand, Fox might have missed on a few time lines, (myself also) but so has the avz board (approx 7 extensions), I'm positive they thought this mess would have been sorted during their announced time lines. They also can only go on what they've been told by in country officials when things should be sorted.

I also wouldn't be putting my money on PLL being a new partner (not of any significance) atleast not yet.
I'd be thinking any new partner would more than likely be a world leader in their field. I'm sure management have not been sitting idle.

Re Klaus & Cong, imo, their odour is still there, but it is slowly discipitating.

It is my belief that Zinjin are out of the picture and the icc process is just a formality now to be closed off. Until this happens, is this the reason or atleast one of the reasons the ML hasn't been issued yet? Hopefully all will be sorted out in the very near future (days not weeks) and the ML can be issed.

I'm also looking forward to a few updates from the company with recent works that have been carried out.

Surely we can't be too far away now & when it does happen I think I might make my way down to Melbourne to join in the festivities!

Cheers,
Nells
Having lived and worked in corrupted countries, I can see things never move as expected when there's no brown paper bag to oil the process.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
1663282845768.png

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
1663282981887.png