AVZ Discussion 2022

Der Geist

Regular
My policy is if it's Chinese I don't trust it . Wouldn't trust Cath as far as I could throw them . If we have a better option we should pay them out and fk them off . Cong is a little dirt bag that needs to be squashed . IMO
I chatted with a long termer in AVZ who has Chinese business experience and he said, the Chinese would be hedging - willing to work with either. Working with Chinese would be easier for them but they don’t own the turf as you all know
@Xerof - it’s not true there is a lot of discussion outside public eye, just not giving oxygen to the thread naturally.

Tendoji post clearly showed how central Simon Cong has been to Chinese ventures and how threats could come from different directions and it’s not just hearsay- it’s on the record, that your enemy works for your customer.

It sheds new light on asking why Cong transacted with Eckhoff and associates rather than CATL’s Yuqun. Better value?

Some of us may have worked out from Langford or Nigel or even Joe Lowry commenting on PLS how mean CATL’s business manager was to deal with such that they only transacted with Tantalex February 2018 and earlier in NAL on the cheap (already Chinese owned).

Then interestingly you had the CR with Cantor client later in Feb and Klaus’s version of honesty: the Chinese want to see more progress before committing. This is despite Huayou already officially expressing interest in going to mine since August 2017 - imagine that? AVZ would clearly be ramping up to 4.5 to possibly 10mtpa if so… JORC economics would look after itself as the project progresses

It took about 2 years to see Yibin emerge. Other than that, LP’s Bin Guo early 2019.

CATL could have worked with Huayou and that didn’t work. And CATH working with Zijjn is not a certainty either just based on simple optic of precedent.

All along I think the big hold up on sentiment has been transport and the Chinese have been trying to move AVZ along. The French in an offical diplomatic news outlet made a note of this in 2019 some may recall.

Basically AVZ just can’t rely on Chinese money. There is a massive question on the $285mil for road works to Manono. Nigel as I recall has said on more than one occasion the completion is up to 100km from Manono. It just looks like industrial warfare. Nigel’s endearing trait is he just doesn’t give up ‘the ball’ no matter what condition it’s in from time to time.

Basically it seems US is getting more serious about making efforts to curb China influence. The issue is the Congolese are junkies on Chinese brown paper bags of stuff. A habit that started with Mobutu under whose influence? CIA?

The coup plan attempt by head of Congolese intel in January this year underscores how hard change is, and if anyone thinks FT is a white knight in AVZ favour needs to sober up out of the koolaid. This is politics and it’s not sealed for AVZ until it has been.
Further I stil harbour doubts AVZ wanted to go to mine. It might just be too hard to find the talent for lithium processing without CATH asking why they only have 24% of project….

It was extremely difficult to find a non executive chairman. Not many westerners want to work in Manono? Think about it. Contractors alone is not the way I assume.

I am happy to discuss where the rare talent for lithium processing comes from.

Remember: Nigel wanted to start out quite simple with DMS only 2mtpa, and work up. But then ambition for more surfaces and I don’t think it was Nigel’s ambition but one born from reducing transport costs but also ESG stuff and, get this: FT’s political ambition. I remember seeing Nigel’s face first time he uttered a lithium hydroxide plan and he looked a bit weary not delighted. Is it possible the Chinese are saying AVZ are just speculators and not miners, get them to give up the ghost?

Of course there is lots of dirty work going on. And hopefully corruption is burnt to the stake. No one should get away with his criminal undertaking. In fact it’s interesting because Cong would be scared but also menacing at same time. The more light on his misconduct the more he is scared and he also doesn’t want to damage AVZ outright because that might limit concessions he can draw from them because in the scheme of things Cong is quite powerful. But can that change? I’d say the CIA would like to see him move back to Gansu Provice or Monaco

It’s important that positives and negatives are covered and that cowards don’t bully and censor the detail for wealth preservation decision making. We saw how holders were misled in 2018, simply because they followed the word of a guru ninja, and the herd.

Isn’t that right @Nellie17 ? I’ve never noticed this ID in 6 years but they have strong opinions - what’s with all the conspiracy doxxing? I’ve also noted charbella or similar pontificating on my earlier in the year claims as answered by the company. I have no idea what you’re talking about so I’d like you to itemise what it is. Because I don’t think you know what you’re talking about and in fact anyone coming after me just isn’t thinking with their head screwed on but toying with an electrical consent.
Mark my words

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

John25

Regular
“Here is a rule of thumb for you . If someone uses a day , a date , a time line , take it with a grain of salt . In fact take it like someone has just insulted you.”

Well then Nigel has insulted us several times, just to state the obvious, and done so via direct conversations, corporate videos and via company announcements.

Here’s a little story outline of recent times that would be hilarious if it wasn’t so close to the mark.

Obviously Nigel is not in control of things in the DRC, yet has attempted to provide days / dates, timelines, extensions to AVZ suspension that coincide with the expected issuance of formal ML and resumption of trading. How many times I wonder has he really thought that this is the week, and the ML will be issued and all current issues are behind him. Only to be told, nup sorry Nigel, not going to happen this week and he comes home with his tail between his legs.

Then the same thing happens in the following week or two. Good to go Nigel, please come back, and then shortly after arrival, oh wait, somethings up with CAMI and there will now be a delay in the formalities, Nigel leaves with tail between his legs again.

And then, Nigel, brother, we are now good to go, please come back, Zijin have told the MoP that they will step aside because they care about the DRC. Then on arrival, oh shit, CAMI now need the Zijin withdrawal in writing from the Minister. Nigel brother, you can’t expect CAMI to issue the ML without knowing 100% exactly who the owners are of Dathcom. Oh fuck me, Nigel leaves with tail between his legs again.

Hey Nigel, the MoP is drawing up the documents to confirm Zijin has stepped aside, please come back, we are good to go. On arrival, oh shit the court case with Cong has put a spanner in the works, we thought it would be all over by now, we know the court will find in favour of AVZ but there’s a delay, it should have been over in two days. CAMI now wants that resolved too before they provide the surface rights for payment and issuance ML. Are you kidding me, Nigel leaves with tail between his legs.

Ok Nigel, definitely 100% go to go, Cong court case will be finished and all resolved on Wednesday, please book your tickets to come back, we have lined everything up with CAMI and the MoM, bring your scissors to cut the ribbon, Bill Murray is expected to attend as well 👍 Wow, exciting.

I’m here, finally let’s get this show on the road. Oh dear, Nigel, brother, the DG of CAMI went on unexpected leave, he’s out of the country, we need his signature. Cong has agreed not to claim any ownership percentage of AVZ so all in the clear there around ownership issues, although Cong still has his hand out, but we can sort that out don’t worry. We are so sorry Nigel, look brother since you’re here, let me introduce you to some guys from the US who have similar interests to you, something positive might come from having a chat, they have brought their cheque book with them 😁

To most here, all this is not a laughing matter, some peoples lives are being significantly and adversely impacted, almost 6 months in suspension and delays to the overall project timeline are unacceptable and bloody unfair.

Personally I’m particularly disappointed in AVZ’s lawyers and advisors on the ground just as much if not more so then Nigel and co. Yet pointing fingers at this stage is pointless.

I’ve been directly involved with projects in Africa previously, some were lost or abandoned solely due to corruption.

Fortunately AVZ has international standing / recognition and has a significant profile in country as well. Everyone in country is aware of the challengers and corruption faced by AVZ, it’s not something new or unique to AVZ.

Yet what the DRC Government has done to show direct support of AVZ is something new. Starting with the very public entry to the Battery Minerals Council, getting the IGF to investigate Dathcom, Dathomir, Cominiere, Zijin, MoP and MoM, and provide said report back to The President’s office to action. Where thereafter a plan was devised to clean up the mess that AVZ is in, and to do so without starting a war with parties that have a vested interest (stolen or otherwise) and without creating significant fallout with powerful Ministers who have either been complicit or influenced by corruption and not to mention the Chinese who have a strangle hold on many things in country. Not an easy task when some of these people or parties are buried in like tics deep in the system, and you obviously can’t take them all out behind the woodshed and put a bullet in their head. The most powerful bastard in all of this and the one that has created most all AVZ issues is the DG of CAMI.

That bastard is extremely powerful and seriously wealthy and has been in office some 20 years. He was sacked some 18 months ago by the MoM yet refused to leave, mind boggling really. If there are any stray bullets floating around the DRC I wouldn’t cry if he caught one. This is the bloke that enables Cominiere, Cong and Zijin, and is a close associate of Kabila as you can imagine.

I understand people calling all this a shitshow, they are right. Fortunately one domino at a time is falling into place for AVZ albeit taking longer then anyone expected. Can you imagine the effort by Government to work a solution and lobby Zijin to agree and then state on camera in front of the MoP that they will step aside. Yes they should not have got the shares in the first place which was due to corruption and bribery, but still, that must have taken considerable diplomacy and strategy. Particularly considering the high level Chinese visits and lobbying happening at the same time. Yes we await something offical from AVZ, yet there is no reason to expect that what was stated on camera and by Momentum lawyers is not happening.

I’ve babbled on enough, sorry about that. In short and IMO there is obvious in country political support for AVZ, even though it does not seem like it. Felix has to walk a tight rope to maintain his Presidency, coming out and cracking sculls left, right and centre just wouldn’t work and there would be no one left to run the country, it really is a jungle out there so the clean up has been slow, painful and strategic.

Yet at least things are getting cleaned up, where many other projects or companies just fail.

AVZ, Foxes and Wombats will all survive this and see us come out of suspension very very strongly IMO. 😄

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Well done Fox …the only alteration is that i’d change shitshow to ROYAL shitshow…:)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Nellie17

Regular
I chatted with a long termer in AVZ who has Chinese business experience and he said, the Chinese would be hedging - willing to work with either. Working with Chinese would be easier for them but they don’t own the turf as you all know
@Xerof - it’s not true there is a lot of discussion outside public eye, just not giving oxygen to the thread naturally.

Tendoji post clearly showed how central Simon Cong has been to Chinese ventures and how threats could come from different directions and it’s not just hearsay- it’s on the record, that your enemy works for your customer.

It sheds new light on asking why Cong transacted with Eckhoff and associates rather than CATL’s Yuqun. Better value?

Some of us may have worked out from Langford or Nigel or even Joe Lowry commenting on PLS how mean CATL’s business manager was to deal with such that they only transacted with Tantalex February 2018 and earlier in NAL on the cheap (already Chinese owned).

Then interestingly you had the CR with Cantor client later in Feb and Klaus’s version of honesty: the Chinese want to see more progress before committing. This is despite Huayou already officially expressing interest in going to mine since August 2017 - imagine that? AVZ would clearly be ramping up to 4.5 to possibly 10mtpa if so… JORC economics would look after itself as the project progresses

It took about 2 years to see Yibin emerge. Other than that, LP’s Bin Guo early 2019.

CATL could have worked with Huayou and that didn’t work. And CATH working with Zijjn is not a certainty either just based on simple optic of precedent.

All along I think the big hold up on sentiment has been transport and the Chinese have been trying to move AVZ along. The French in an offical diplomatic news outlet made a note of this in 2019 some may recall.

Basically AVZ just can’t rely on Chinese money. There is a massive question on the $285mil for road works to Manono. Nigel as I recall has said on more than one occasion the completion is up to 100km from Manono. It just looks like industrial warfare. Nigel’s endearing trait is he just doesn’t give up ‘the ball’ no matter what condition it’s in from time to time.

Basically it seems US is getting more serious about making efforts to curb China influence. The issue is the Congolese are junkies on Chinese brown paper bags of stuff. A habit that started with Mobutu under whose influence? CIA?

The coup plan attempt by head of Congolese intel in January this year underscores how hard change is, and if anyone thinks FT is a white knight in AVZ favour needs to sober up out of the koolaid. This is politics and it’s not sealed for AVZ until it has been.
Further I stil harbour doubts AVZ wanted to go to mine. It might just be too hard to find the talent for lithium processing without CATH asking why they only have 24% of project….

It was extremely difficult to find a non executive chairman. Not many westerners want to work in Manono? Think about it. Contractors alone is not the way I assume.

I am happy to discuss where the rare talent for lithium processing comes from.

Remember: Nigel wanted to start out quite simple with DMS only 2mtpa, and work up. But then ambition for more surfaces and I don’t think it was Nigel’s ambition but one born from reducing transport costs but also ESG stuff and, get this: FT’s political ambition. I remember seeing Nigel’s face first time he uttered a lithium hydroxide plan and he looked a bit weary not delighted. Is it possible the Chinese are saying AVZ are just speculators and not miners, get them to give up the ghost?

Of course there is lots of dirty work going on. And hopefully corruption is burnt to the stake. No one should get away with his criminal undertaking. In fact it’s interesting because Cong would be scared but also menacing at same time. The more light on his misconduct the more he is scared and he also doesn’t want to damage AVZ outright because that might limit concessions he can draw from them because in the scheme of things Cong is quite powerful. But can that change? I’d say the CIA would like to see him move back to Gansu Provice or Monaco

It’s important that positives and negatives are covered and that cowards don’t bully and censor the detail for wealth preservation decision making. We saw how holders were misled in 2018, simply because they followed the word of a guru ninja, and the herd.

Isn’t that right @Nellie17 ? I’ve never noticed this ID in 6 years but they have strong opinions - what’s with all the conspiracy doxxing? I’ve also noted charbella or similar pontificating on my earlier in the year claims as answered by the company. I have no idea what you’re talking about so I’d like you to itemise what it is. Because I don’t think you know what you’re talking about and in fact anyone coming after me just isn’t thinking with their head screwed on but toying with an electrical consent.
Mark my words
Now, I hope that last paragraph is not a threat towards myself?
As I said, all will be revealed about your true character when this mess is sorted out!

Cheers,
Nells

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
Well done Fox …the only alteration is that i’d change shitshow to ROYAL shitshow…:)
:rolleyes:
I was pretty chuffed with monumental clusterfuck ;)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20

“Here is a rule of thumb for you . If someone uses a day , a date , a time line , take it with a grain of salt . In fact take it like someone has just insulted you.”

Well then Nigel has insulted us several times, just to state the obvious, and done so via direct conversations, corporate videos and via company announcements.

Here’s a little story outline of recent times that would be hilarious if it wasn’t so close to the mark.

Obviously Nigel is not in control of things in the DRC, yet has attempted to provide days / dates, timelines, extensions to AVZ suspension that coincide with the expected issuance of formal ML and resumption of trading. How many times I wonder has he really thought that this is the week, and the ML will be issued and all current issues are behind him. Only to be told, nup sorry Nigel, not going to happen this week and he comes home with his tail between his legs.

Then the same thing happens in the following week or two. Good to go Nigel, please come back, and then shortly after arrival, oh wait, somethings up with CAMI and there will now be a delay in the formalities, Nigel leaves with tail between his legs again.

And then, Nigel, brother, we are now good to go, please come back, Zijin have told the MoP that they will step aside because they care about the DRC. Then on arrival, oh shit, CAMI now need the Zijin withdrawal in writing from the Minister. Nigel brother, you can’t expect CAMI to issue the ML without knowing 100% exactly who the owners are of Dathcom. Oh fuck me, Nigel leaves with tail between his legs again.

Hey Nigel, the MoP is drawing up the documents to confirm Zijin has stepped aside, please come back, we are good to go. On arrival, oh shit the court case with Cong has put a spanner in the works, we thought it would be all over by now, we know the court will find in favour of AVZ but there’s a delay, it should have been over in two days. CAMI now wants that resolved too before they provide the surface rights for payment and issuance ML. Are you kidding me, Nigel leaves with tail between his legs.

Ok Nigel, definitely 100% go to go, Cong court case will be finished and all resolved on Wednesday, please book your tickets to come back, we have lined everything up with CAMI and the MoM, bring your scissors to cut the ribbon, Bill Murray is expected to attend as well 👍 Wow, exciting.

I’m here, finally let’s get this show on the road. Oh dear, Nigel, brother, the DG of CAMI went on unexpected leave, he’s out of the country, we need his signature. Cong has agreed not to claim any ownership percentage of AVZ so all in the clear there around ownership issues, although Cong still has his hand out, but we can sort that out don’t worry. We are so sorry Nigel, look brother since you’re here, let me introduce you to some guys from the US who have similar interests to you, something positive might come from having a chat, they have brought their cheque book with them 😁

To most here, all this is not a laughing matter, some peoples lives are being significantly and adversely impacted, almost 6 months in suspension and delays to the overall project timeline are unacceptable and bloody unfair.

Personally I’m particularly disappointed in AVZ’s lawyers and advisors on the ground just as much if not more so then Nigel and co. Yet pointing fingers at this stage is pointless.

I’ve been directly involved with projects in Africa previously, some were lost or abandoned solely due to corruption.

Fortunately AVZ has international standing / recognition and has a significant profile in country as well. Everyone in country is aware of the challengers and corruption faced by AVZ, it’s not something new or unique to AVZ.

Yet what the DRC Government has done to show direct support of AVZ is something new. Starting with the very public entry to the Battery Minerals Council, getting the IGF to investigate Dathcom, Dathomir, Cominiere, Zijin, MoP and MoM, and provide said report back to The President’s office to action. Where thereafter a plan was devised to clean up the mess that AVZ is in, and to do so without starting a war with parties that have a vested interest (stolen or otherwise) and without creating significant fallout with powerful Ministers who have either been complicit or influenced by corruption and not to mention the Chinese who have a strangle hold on many things in country. Not an easy task when some of these people or parties are buried in like tics deep in the system, and you obviously can’t take them all out behind the woodshed and put a bullet in their head. The most powerful bastard in all of this and the one that has created most all AVZ issues is the DG of CAMI.

That bastard is extremely powerful and seriously wealthy and has been in office some 20 years. He was sacked some 18 months ago by the MoM yet refused to leave, mind boggling really. If there are any stray bullets floating around the DRC I wouldn’t cry if he caught one. This is the bloke that enables Cominiere, Cong and Zijin, and is a close associate of Kabila as you can imagine.

I understand people calling all this a shitshow, they are right. Fortunately one domino at a time is falling into place for AVZ albeit taking longer then anyone expected. Can you imagine the effort by Government to work a solution and lobby Zijin to agree and then state on camera in front of the MoP that they will step aside. Yes they should not have got the shares in the first place which was due to corruption and bribery, but still, that must have taken considerable diplomacy and strategy. Particularly considering the high level Chinese visits and lobbying happening at the same time. Yes we await something offical from AVZ, yet there is no reason to expect that what was stated on camera and by Momentum lawyers is not happening.

I’ve babbled on enough, sorry about that. In short and IMO there is obvious in country political support for AVZ, even though it does not seem like it. Felix has to walk a tight rope to maintain his Presidency, coming out and cracking sculls left, right and centre just wouldn’t work and there would be no one left to run the country, it really is a jungle out there so the clean up has been slow, painful and strategic.

Yet at least things are getting cleaned up, where many other projects or companies just fail.

AVZ, Foxes and Wombats will all survive this and see us come out of suspension very very strongly IMO. 😄

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Big effort there Foxy . Ever thought about becoming a novelist ?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

John25

Regular
Big effort there Foxy . Ever thought about becoming a novelist ?
Where’s Bags ????? The paragraphing was impressive as well 👍:)

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
F5D7787C-8503-406E-90F5-67BA93A23E05.png

Reactions: 6 users

ptlas

Regular
As I said, all will be revealed about your true character when this mess is sorted out!

Cheers,
Nells
Please don't give oxygen to an oxygen thief

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Der Geist

Regular

Cheers,
Nells
Here we are —focusing on posters not the stock!! What a classic

Who has been making very naive threats Nellie? Have a look at your history here.

What’s my true character? Why wait?

• Love

Der Geist

Regular
Make
Please don't give oxygen to an oxygen thied

Cheers The Fox 🦊
“Obviously Nigel is not in control of things in the DRC, yet has attempted to provide days / dates, timelines, extensions to AVZ suspension that coincide with the expected issuance of formal ML and resumption of trading. How many times I wonder has he really thought that this is the week, and the ML will be issued and all current issues are behind him.”

Are you saying Nigel is blaming everyone else and hasn’t put a foot wrong? Is that how it works?

On the bird, I have clearly shown AVZ can be more transparent, like it’s partner, CATH who in a public note when announcing the deal with AVZ identified the RCCM file, verbatim, applicable to Dathcom. If AVZ shareholders ravenous for information on their holding could exercise their curiosity and tap in that RCCM file then we would have learned much earlier why there is a hold up. It would not have been me posting the Zijjn and Dathomir impost, it would have been actual holders doing something other than circling jerking about Der Geist irritating them.

Before someone tries to deflect, an RCCM file name is not confidential it is public domain. Hence why CATH published it.

I’ve seen this habit of lack of transparency on business partners and registration with AVZ before - I don’t think it’s intentional just an Aussie “she’ll be right mate” Laissez-faire. I’ve advised they be more transparent instead of just relying on anglicised names, we need to see the registration number if not the Chinese character name. In fact I think it’s an issue with the jurisdiction. Why is it that FIRB can detect that Yibin has a formal political connection but we can’t?

AVZ has never identified nor published that alphanumeric serial code for Dathcom registration. Mot saying intentional or not but it’s clearly a culture of superficiality.

If they have published then Google can’t see it, it’s not just me. And since I can find ruihua and ruiyou and so CATL in Manono on Chinese websites and General Lithium’s hidden SC6 data on Greenbushes when no other lithium company can report it in peer review tables then I am confident in my view holders here also didn’t have access to the RCCM registry because they don’t know there was a registry nor a serial code for the registration.

I’m sure a few here holding at 3.8cps would love to have sold at $1.37 knowing that trouble was brewing in the Congo. Would they have shared this info while holding? No? Would they leak it when not holding to some mates? Yes.

What did I do? I shared it with everyone and hence Nellie and Co. doesn’t like that.

I know a lot more about the true character of many holders than I let on.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
C

ChrisU

Make

“Obviously Nigel is not in control of things in the DRC, yet has attempted to provide days / dates, timelines, extensions to AVZ suspension that coincide with the expected issuance of formal ML and resumption of trading. How many times I wonder has he really thought that this is the week, and the ML will be issued and all current issues are behind him.”

Are you saying Nigel is blaming everyone else and hasn’t put a foot wrong? Is that how it works?

On the bird, I have clearly shown AVZ can be more transparent, like it’s partner, CATH who in a public note when announcing the deal with AVZ identified the RCCM file, verbatim, applicable to Dathcom. If AVZ shareholders ravenous for information on their holding could exercise their curiosity and tap in that RCCM file then we would have learned much earlier why there is a hold up. It would not have been me posting the Zijjn and Dathomir impost, it would have been actual holders doing something other than circling jerking about Der Geist irritating them.

Before someone tries to deflect, an RCCM file name is not confidential it is public domain. Hence why CATH published it.

I’ve seen this habit of lack of transparency on business partners and registration with AVZ before - I don’t think it’s intentional just an Aussie “she’ll be right mate” Laissez-faire. I’ve advised they be more transparent instead of just relying on anglicised names, we need to see the registration number if not the Chinese character name. In fact I think it’s an issue with the jurisdiction. Why is it that FIRB can detect that Yibin has a formal political connection but we can’t?

AVZ has never identified nor published that alphanumeric serial code for Dathcom registration. Mot saying intentional or not but it’s clearly a culture of superficiality.

If they have published then Google can’t see it, it’s not just me. And since I can find ruihua and ruiyou and so CATL in Manono on Chinese websites and General Lithium’s hidden SC6 data on Greenbushes when no other lithium company can report it in peer review tables then I am confident in my view holders here also didn’t have access to the RCCM registry because they don’t know there was a registry nor a serial code for the registration.

I’m sure a few here holding at 3.8cps would love to have sold at $1.37 knowing that trouble was brewing in the Congo. Would they have shared this info while holding? No? Would they leak it when not holding to some mates? Yes.

What did I do? I shared it with everyone and hence Nellie and Co. doesn’t like that.

Could you post here a link to CATH’s announcement?

I agree on not targeting posters.

If a company is up for flak so be it. Members would do well to resist being company shills every time. The stock is in suspension- a great time to be critical in my opinion.

I wonder if the corruption domino is finally falling, it’s as if the Congolese only fear god, and that god is FT and his 👀 eyes

Reactions: 4 users

Der Geist

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

LX600

Regular

September 27 2021.

I hope Ben and Jag see this, and tidy up on transparency going forward.

I’m sure they don’t need to since now everyone has had months to scour the earth for signals traffic.
(1)Dathcom

公司名称:Dathcom Mining SA

注册号:CD/LSH//RCCM/19-B-00935

住所:1

er

niveau, La Piazza Hyper Psaro, Croisement des avs. Lumumba et Saio,C/Lubumbashi, Haut-Katanga, République Démocratique du Congo

主营业务:采矿主要股东:AVZ International Pty Ltd持有75%股权,La CongolaiseD’Exploitation Miniere(刚果金政府)持有25%股权

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Cheers The Fox 🦊
So when do you think we'll be coming out of suspension Fox?
Before current TH finishes?

Misfits

Regular
Make

Speak English for Gods sake man. You are not the Messiah. Not sure why you come over to this forum…… You’re much more suited to the bird.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Dijon101

Regular
So when do you think we'll be coming out of suspension Fox?
Before current TH finishes?

Maybe you should read our most recent company announcement?

AVZ gives a timeline themselves

Reactions: 1 users
C

ChrisU

September 27 2021.

I hope Ben and Jag see this, and tidy up on transparency going forward.

I’m sure they don’t need to since now everyone has had months to scour the earth for signals traffic.
It is not entirely true that AVZ has not been transparent, Huayou Cobalt’s stock code was stated in 2019 not that anyone had doubts on who Huayou is, it does keep the peace.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Maybe you should read our most recent company announcement?

AVZ gives a timeline themselves
Gee. Really? Wow!
I was being polite mate.
No sarcasm required.

Enjoy reading the Fox. Still conjecture.

The question was directed toward him.

Doesn't hurt to be courteous.

Cheers

Dijon101

Regular
I'll be courteous to those that introduce themselves or don't expect to be spoon-fed info in their first couple of posts.

Reactions: 1 users

Elmitso

Wish I could be spoon-fed the reinstated trading date, daddy is all out of patience

Top Bottom