AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
Good morning Xerof,
Firstly you won't get any reaction from me re tendoji, der geist, r2d2, Lou fan choo or what ever else he's calling himself these days. As I said previously, when this mess is over, the truth of what a low life he is, will be revealed.

IMO, Cath will not be going anywhere.

Wombie, you have to understand, Fox might have missed on a few time lines, (myself also) but so has the avz board (approx 7 extensions), I'm positive they thought this mess would have been sorted during their announced time lines. They also can only go on what they've been told by in country officials when things should be sorted.

I also wouldn't be putting my money on PLL being a new partner (not of any significance) atleast not yet.
I'd be thinking any new partner would more than likely be a world leader in their field. I'm sure management have not been sitting idle.

Re Klaus & Cong, imo, their odour is still there, but it is slowly discipitating.

It is my belief that Zinjin are out of the picture and the icc process is just a formality now to be closed off. Until this happens, is this the reason or atleast one of the reasons the ML hasn't been issued yet? Hopefully all will be sorted out in the very near future (days not weeks) and the ML can be issed.

I'm also looking forward to a few updates from the company with recent works that have been carried out.

Surely we can't be too far away now & when it does happen I think I might make my way down to Melbourne to join in the festivities!

Cheers,
Nells
I think this extension is an important one and needs to be the last . I like the idea of the ICC process being a formality to close it off. I just get sceptical when a date or time line (in this case September ) is mentioned. I don't think it has anything to do with holding up the ML . We've never held the 15% . The ML was always being issued without it. The company has never said we need to secure the 15% first . If that had changed then they would have needed to update SH . I'll be lowering my expectations if there is another extension .

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20
Hi Frank. Love your posts. Can you please share the web link / source for the US $1B to DRC story? I googled but can't find. If true, its auspicious on the back of Amos' visit for the preceding 2 days. Tx Sparrowhawk.
*Fyi,

Congomedia !!!.png

www.mediacongo.net/article-actualite-110611_cooperation_les_usa_decaissent_1_milliard_usd_en_faveur_de_la_rdc.html

Cheers

Frank :cool:

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
I like this sentence
"The Company is confident of a positive outcome for it’s shareholders, resulting in the re-instatement of trading in its securities"
They have mentioned being confident before , but this time they added "the re-instatement of trading ." The heat they must be
getting from punters wanting access to their own money must be blistering . Time has run out for suspension extensions imo .

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

TDITD

Top 20
I like this sentence
"The Company is confident of a positive outcome for it’s shareholders, resulting in the re-instatement of trading in its securities"
They have mentioned being confident before , but this time they added "the re-instatement of trading ." The heat they must be
getting from punters wanting access to their own money must be blistering . Time has run out for suspension extensions imo .
I agree, an they have wisely left room for the words 'Super-Duper' to be strategically placed in the next extension announcement.
I'd say they would be getting and feeling the heat. Imo that's why they pushed it out further to four weeks this time.

Or conversely its been pushed to four weeks to allow both PLL and AVZ time to negotiate and sign off on contracts to replace CATL, I don't reckon its a co-incidence the yanks are in town suddenly talking about lithium and cobalt and we just happen to have the biggest deposit in DRC ready to begin construction. Possibly JV on northern tenement of our original holding containing CDL ?
buuuuuut from scratch to mining is 5-7yrs for hard rock mines will they wait that long ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
Seems to me that our people on the ground in drc are being bullshitted to high heaven by shifty Congolese or we'd be trading by now.
Next week will be telling.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I agree, an they have wisely left room for the words 'Super-Duper' to be strategically placed in the next extension announcement.
I'd say they would be getting and feeling the heat. Imo that's why they pushed it out further to four weeks this time.

Or conversely its been pushed to four weeks to allow both PLL and AVZ time to negotiate and sign off on contracts to replace CATL, I don't reckon its a co-incidence the yanks are in town suddenly talking about lithium and cobalt and we just happen to have the biggest deposit in DRC ready to begin construction. Possibly JV on northern tenement of our original holding containing CDL ?
buuuuuut from scratch to mining is 5-7yrs for hard rock mines will they wait that long ?
I would not be surprised that CATH is bucking and saying hang on a minute, we made an offer of US$240 million for 24% of Dathcom with 13359 fully in tact, now it suddenly is about 30% smaller, so we should be paying about 30% or about US$70 million less.

The direct result of this is that the whole funding bit has to be reworked unless the 30% of 13359 can be regained.

Just a thought, CATH wouldn't accept a 30% reduction in the license for Dathcom and not try to pay 30% less, in my eyes.
It would be like buying a car and suddenly the rear 30% including the rear wheels are missing.

If CATH would try this, AVZ probably can drop the CATH deal, without having to pay the $20 million, but the entire Chinese fleet would scream blue murder.

The DRC has made this very messy and are starting to look like a bunch of absolute wankers.
By the time they are ready to play ball, the lithium window of opportunity could be closed and the world has moved on to the sodium battery.

Just my thought.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I would not be surprised that CATH is bucking and saying hang on a minute, we made an offer of US$240 million for 24% of Dathcom with 13359 fully in tact, now it suddenly is about 30% smaller, so we should be paying about 30% or about US$70 million less.

The direct result of this is that the whole funding bit has to be reworked unless the 30% of 13359 can be regained.

Just a thought, CATH wouldn't accept a 30% reduction in the license for Dathcom and not try to pay 30% less, in my eyes.
It would be like buying a car and suddenly the rear 30% including the rear wheels are missing.

If CATH would try this, AVZ probably can drop the CATH deal, without having to pay the $20 million, but the entire Chinese fleet would scream blue murder.

The DRC has made this very messy and are starting to look like a bunch of absolute wankers.
By the time they are ready to play ball, the lithium window of opportunity could be closed and the world has moved on to the sodium battery.

Just my thought.
Perhaps why the new drilling campaign on a 401mt resource? Already f’ing massive. Was there any real need to drill more now?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Mickyb64

Regular

Just my thought.
That's my concern, by the time the DRC pull their finger out Lithium maybe old news.

• Wow
  • Thinking

Onthefm

Regular

Just

Just my thought.
I thought CDL was 100% owned by avz had nothing to do with darthcom and by extention not in the cath deal.

Onthefm

Regular

Just my thought.
It's my understanding that CDL was 100% owned by avz and has nothing to do with the cath deal

Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20
It's my understanding that CDL was 100% owned by avz and has nothing to do with the cath deal
CDL is part of 13359 (as it was), which is owned by Dathcom, which is 75% owned by AVZ.

Reactions: 2 users

Onthefm

Regular
I thought the deal was for 24% of darthmore or what ever their name is ( just rd ).

Reactions: 1 users

Onthefm

Regular

cruiser51

Top 20
I thought the deal was for 24% of darthmore or what ever their name is ( just rd ).
CdL is partly in the new 13359 (the drilled section) and partly outside the new 13359

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Rediah

Regular
That's my concern, by the time the DRC pull their finger out Lithium maybe old news.
I was thinking the same, but if DRC wants to get benefited by their resources, they HAVE to realize time is of the essence here and wont kill the goose that WILL lay the golden eggs just to fulfill their immediate greed, i am sure sanity will prevail somewhere soon and we will get to celebrate in Melb.

Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
I was thinking the same, but if DRC wants to get benefited by their resources, they HAVE to realize time is of the essence here and wont kill the goose that WILL lay the golden eggs just to fulfill their immediate greed, i am sure sanity will prevail somewhere soon and we will get to celebrate in Melb.
It beggars belief that the DRC have let it drag out this long tbh. They've turned the whole thing into a monumental culsterfuck.
I mean we knew a out corruption but FMD, the various officials seem willing to crawl over each other's corpse's for a slice of Manono pie instead of letting things run above board for the betterment of the Congolese people.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

wombat74

Top 20
Good morning Xerof,
Firstly you won't get any reaction from me re tendoji, der geist, r2d2, Lou fan choo or what ever else he's calling himself these days. As I said previously, when this mess is over, the truth of what a low life he is, will be revealed.

IMO, Cath will not be going anywhere.

Wombie, you have to understand, Fox might have missed on a few time lines, (myself also) but so has the avz board (approx 7 extensions), I'm positive they thought this mess would have been sorted during their announced time lines. They also can only go on what they've been told by in country officials when things should be sorted.

I also wouldn't be putting my money on PLL being a new partner (not of any significance) atleast not yet.
I'd be thinking any new partner would more than likely be a world leader in their field. I'm sure management have not been sitting idle.

Re Klaus & Cong, imo, their odour is still there, but it is slowly discipitating.

It is my belief that Zinjin are out of the picture and the icc process is just a formality now to be closed off. Until this happens, is this the reason or atleast one of the reasons the ML hasn't been issued yet? Hopefully all will be sorted out in the very near future (days not weeks) and the ML can be issed.

I'm also looking forward to a few updates from the company with recent works that have been carried out.

Surely we can't be too far away now & when it does happen I think I might make my way down to Melbourne to join in the festivities!

Cheers,
Nells
Nells I think "missed time lines " and "it's all sorted " are 2 separate issues . My take away from you and Fox is it's "all sorted" . The frustration we now endure is "missed time lines . " To quote Nigel ,"it's like herding cats ".

Samus

Top 20
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

SilentOne

Regular
You should never order food when you are starving you may over order and leave with left overs – me personally I don’t do left overs.

With Lithium Carbonate being at a high of CNY497,500 we are CNY2,500 from CNY500,000. What do you think will happen when we come off suspension and Lithium Carbonate is at an all time high. What do you think will be the immediate reaction from the market – gluttony I am suspecting and the fear of missing out.

Also taking into consideration that shorters may be forced to settle their positions on open. It should be magic in my opinion for AVZ (this is not investment advice please do your own research).

Estimate

(CNY/T) 500,000 = AUD$106,243.77

(CNY/T) 500,000 = USD$71,318.55

1663300312023.png

Anyway, this is purely my opinion please do you own research and is certainly not to be taken as investment advice. I am making the assumption that we will get the full surface rights and not a reduction in surface rights.

Regards,

Silent

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom