Top 20
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

1663208234250.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

wombat74

Top 20
Surprised there's been little reaction to tendoji's suggestive post re CATL/CATH links to Cong.

Perhaps, like me, no-one is really surprised to hear that. I have held those thoughts right from the very start, without knowing of any connection - just a suspicious prick, thats me.

Perhaps Nige is going to kick them to touch, and go with a new partner (just pay them the $20m break fee, and recoup it from selling a portion of the project for a much higher price) I accept it isn't looking likely, but might be a sniff of a chance to break away from Sino influences

I won't put money on any new partner being Piedmont either, judging from their comments on the bird - they reckon their approach is via a welcome from the DRC, not B2B, so I guess they will apply for one of the ~300 mining tenements clawed back by Antionette

Notably, those two large square tenements adjacent to us to the west, that used to be held by Mincom (I think), appear to now be under application - perhaps it's PLL

Also wonder if Cong/Klaus will get in between parties as in the past - nothing seems to have come out since the MOU on their 'ahem, partnership'

random thoughts whilst we wait for godot

Interested in others' thoughts - foxy/nells/roller/deboss? am I on a path or on drugs?
My policy is if it's Chinese I don't trust it . Wouldn't trust Cath as far as I could throw them . If we have a better option we should pay them out and fk them off . Cong is a little dirt bag that needs to be squashed . IMO

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Rediah

Regular
🤷‍♂️

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 1.29.59 PM.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Thaz

Regular
A little bit of googling yields a bit of results.

Not sure of the following website is him : but the username is uncanny.

Side note - if he purports that he had emailed avz a few days prior to the report (which avz was well in their rights andc correctly should have done )

That means that Tommy received the info earlier than it was published on the boatman report (if that is the same matter he is referring to) ... Meaning he got that info from a source direct.

Suspicious, if anything.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20

Side note - if he purports that he had emailed avz a few days prior to the report (which avz was well in their rights andc correctly should have done )

That means that Tommy received the info earlier than it was published on the boatman report (if that is the same matter he is referring to) ... Meaning he got that info from a source direct.

Suspicious, if anything.
Yep, like it....

Reactions: 1 users

TDITD

Top 20
If you are strapped for time please skip this as it isn't worth your time and has no value what-so-ever, If you're bored step right up you're the target demographic!

Wrote an announcement for the next extension leaving the team free to work on getting us back into trading hopefully before 3122.

Dear Steph,

THE DRAGGING ON OF REQUEST FOR EXTENSION TO VOLNTARY SUSPESION

AVZ Minerls Limited (ASX: AVZ, OTCQX: AZZVF) (“AVZ” or “Company”) refers to the Company’s request for another bloody extension to its voluntary suspesion dated 1O October 2022, in relation to the finalisation and release of an announcement that has been in the 'mail' for what feels like several millennia now with respect to its mining and exploration rights for the Manno Lithium and Tin Project (Manono Project).

We promise it's still a project, as so much time has passed we have now renamed the project to more accurately portray its standing ; the Perpetual Manono Lihium, Tin and Promises Project (PML project not to be confused with the other abbreviation for PML ; Piss Myself Laughing.)

The Company advises with substantial astonishment that the subjct of the initial trading halt request remains incomplete and requests a further extension to te voluntary suspension until the commencement of trade on 21 October 3122 or very unlikely an earlier announcement to the market regarding its mining and exploration rights for the PML Project.

The Company is super-duper confident of a positive outcome for it’s long passed away shareholders and their great great grandchildren, resulting in the re-instatement of trading in its securities.

The Company is not aware of any reason why the voluntary suspension should not be granted, nor of any other information necessary to inform the market about the voluntary suspension.

This request has ben authorised for release to ASX by the Compny’s Board of Dirctors.

Yours sincrely,

BEN Dover

Joint Company Secretar

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

JAG

Top 20
If you are strapped for time please skip this as it isn't worth your time and has no value what-so-ever, If you're bored step right up you're the target demographic!

Wrote an announcement for the next extension leaving the team free to work on getting us back into trading hopefully before 3122.

Dear Steph,

AVZ Minerls Limited (ASX: AVZ, OTCQX: AZZVF) (“AVZ” or “Company”) refers to the Company’s request for another bloody extension to its voluntary suspesion dated 1O October 2022, in relation to the finalisation and release of an announcement that has been in the 'mail' for what feels like several millennia now with respect to its mining and exploration rights for the Manno Lithium and Tin Project (Manono Project).

We promise it's still a project, as so much time has passed we have now renamed the project to more accurately portray its standing ; the Perpetual Manono Lihium, Tin and Promises Project (PML project not to be confused with the other abbreviation for PML ; Piss Myself Laughing.)

The Company advises with substantial astonishment that the subjct of the initial trading halt request remains incomplete and requests a further extension to te voluntary suspension until the commencement of trade on 21 October 3122 or very unlikely an earlier announcement to the market regarding its mining and exploration rights for the PML Project.

The Company is super-duper confident of a positive outcome for it’s long passed away shareholders and their great great grandchildren, resulting in the re-instatement of trading in its securities.

The Company is not aware of any reason why the voluntary suspension should not be granted, nor of any other information necessary to inform the market about the voluntary suspension.

This request has ben authorised for release to ASX by the Compny’s Board of Dirctors.

Yours sincrely,

BEN Dover

Joint Company Secretar
Season 8 Lol GIF by The Office

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

CashKing

Regular

Dear Steph,

Yours sincrely,

BEN Dover

Joint Company Secretar
Wait up, did they say SUPER-DUPER !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Happy Lets Go GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

GLTAH

• Haha

wombat74

Top 20

Dear Steph,

Yours sincrely,

BEN Dover

Joint Company Secretar
Mate this suspension is the last one for me before I'm officially fking p1ssed off . Cong should be tipped upside down in a garbage bin by now .As for the September ICC Case Conference . I'll believe it when I see it .

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Manook

Mate this suspension is the last one for me before I'm officially fking p1ssed off . Cong should be tipped upside down in a garbage bin by now .As for the September ICC Case Conference . I'll believe it when I see it .
It doesn't appear the government are behind AVZ at all. All this has been going on for well over 12 months.

• Thinking

Charbella

Regular
If Tommy can get away with this with no repercussions from the company, no wonder we can't get anything done in the DRC! I am disappointed with the company, to allow him to continue to humiliate us and create false narratives.

Attachments

• 5FA012B1-904C-4656-8CFC-4CA3A90CC5C6.png
    5FA012B1-904C-4656-8CFC-4CA3A90CC5C6.png
    580.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Suspicious, if anything.

"Side note - if he purports that he had emailed avz a few days prior to the report (which avz was well in their rights andc correctly should have done )

That means that Tommy received the info earlier than it was published on the boatman report (if that is the same matter he is referring to) ... Meaning he got that info from a source direct."

That is not my reading at all of his tweet

I don't think he is purporting to have emailed AVZ beforehand at all

My reading is as follows

There was a short report prepared by boatman. That report was provided (by someone) to AVZ some days prior to publishing with 6 questions asked which AVZ could respond to

AVZ did not respond in any way to the queries within some precribed timeframe so then the report was published

Doesn't mean Tommy got the info before hand.....he's reporting after the fact what transpired

Maybe he got the report direct from boatman at the same time the report and the queries were sent to AVZ but I don't necessairly think he's saying that...... and I certainly don't think he's saying "he" emailed AVZ prior to the release of the Boatman Report

Also I'm confused and not sure who you are inferring the "direct source" for little Tommy might be????

Boatman??? Someone at AVZ??? Anyone else????

Of course other people may form a different view

Reactions: 3 users

The Fox

Regular
Poor Foxy after doubling down yesterday….
View attachment 16616
Looks like this fella sat on a pineapple or something. 😩

Well in two days, something has changed IMO, interesting. Has there been anything of interest reported out of the DRC in the last two days?

I hope the extra time needed is put to good use and provides more value to shareholders than just formal resolution of the ownership issues. 😁

Cheers The Fox 🦊

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Nbaz

Regular

Well in two days, something has changed IMO, interesting. Has there been anything of interest reported out of the DRC in the last two days?

I hope the extra time needed is put to good use and provides more value to shareholders than just formal resolution of the ownership issues. 😁

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Anything on the vine? At least this extension cover BM's birthday. Still confident with the date?

Thaz

Regular
"Side note - if he purports that he had emailed avz a few days prior to the report (which avz was well in their rights andc correctly should have done )

That means that Tommy received the info earlier than it was published on the boatman report (if that is the same matter he is referring to) ... Meaning he got that info from a source direct."

That is not my reading at all of his tweet

I don't think he is purporting to have emailed AVZ beforehand at all

My reading is as follows

There was a short report prepared by boatman. That report was provided (by someone) to AVZ some days prior to publishing with 6 questions asked which AVZ could respond to

AVZ did not respond in any way to the queries within some precribed timeframe so then the report was published

Doesn't mean Tommy got the info before hand.....he's reporting after the fact what transpired

Maybe he got the report direct from boatman at the same time the report and the queries were sent to AVZ but I don't necessairly think he's saying that...... and I certainly don't think he's saying "he" emailed AVZ prior to the release of the Boatman Report

Also I'm confused and not sure who you are inferring the "direct source" for little Tommy might be????

Boatman??? Someone at AVZ??? Anyone else????

Of course other people may form a different view
Looking back - your interpretation is probably correct.

I'm not sure where it was stated, however, that The Boatman emailed AVZ? Can't see it on a brief look on the report from Boatman ... and if it wasn't made publicly aware that they had emailed (with the 6 questions) - how would tommy have known?

Apologies if it was discussed previously - things move quite quickly with respect to news on this Company.... hah.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Fox if you are saying your intel is telling you the U.S.A want a piece of AVZ's action why don't you just come out and say it ?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Hey Fox I reckon you might be 4th time lucky this time .

• Haha

JAG

Top 20
Jesus...... here we go....wombat V fox ;)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

SilentOne

Regular
I was thinking with the next AGM that I would hand out Brown Paper Bags full of munchies.

Is there anything specific people would like (it needs to be eatable and legal and needs to fit in the brown paper bag).

Regards,

Silence is Golden

• Haha
Top Bottom