AVZ Discussion 2022

tonster66

Regular

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Onthefm

Regular
Who else is feeling it tonight ? I'm getting tingles .
I hope the tingles are the new ich from the kdr days as the ich back them was almost visionary.
Cheers and best of luck everyone.

Reactions: 2 users
Who else is feeling it tonight ? I'm getting tingles .
B6B89A9B-AFD6-48AD-86B5-0C412D699831.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

LzrTr8dr

Regular
I’m just incredibly disappointed that an Australian journalist could essentially denounce a company of his own nationality based on unsubstantiated fluff (Boatman). It really took a formal ASX announcement to combat an article which had no substance from the beginning. Well done Tom, don’t show your face in public. I don’t comment often, but a few wines bring out my disappointment.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Mickyb64

Regular
Who here is in Melbourne?
I don't meant to be crass, and lame, but I'm going to be crass, and lame right now...
When (holy shit God, fucking please Mary John Fucking Joseph(and please just ignore I'm a fucking athiest for the moment)) we come through with the goods, I legitamately would like to be snorting coke off of the supple tits of a young stripper or three, alone side my fellow, long LONG suffering AVZ longies.

It doesn't have to be that debaucherous (how good is that word?!!), but it sure can be too :)

All you rich ass Boat owning MoFo's can just sail your asses around and down the coast to Australias classiest City too!
Is Geelong close enough? Happy to get on the gas when this baby launches.

Reactions: 6 users

Nbaz

Regular
Is Geelong close enough? Happy to get on the gas when this baby launches.
Torquay for me but happy to travel for that sort of night..

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Mickyb64

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Nbaz

Regular
Looks like we're putting together a good Geelong crew.
Ive already tee'd up the Mrs that she won't see me for three days if all goes well with AVZ

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Azzler

Top 20
I'm thinking of something truly epic..
something decedant as all fuck..
celebratory... triumphant... noble... but then suddenly.... DEBAUCHERY CITY!!! :ROFLMAO:

[Let's take this to an off topic thread if we want to continue a melbourne gathering and celebration... but hey , lets wait until we cross that finish line]

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Bin59

Regular
Not sure if the “hearing” mentioned could be related to us - someone here might know.

1663068652432.jpeg

1663068690495.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
Who here is in Melbourne?
I don't meant to be crass, and lame, but I'm going to be crass, and lame right now...
When (holy shit God, fucking please Mary John Fucking Joseph(and please just ignore I'm a fucking athiest for the moment)) we come through with the goods, I legitamately would like to be snorting coke off of the supple tits of a young stripper or three, alone side my fellow, long LONG suffering AVZ longies.

It doesn't have to be that debaucherous (how good is that word?!!), but it sure can be too :)

All you rich ass Boat owning MoFo's can just sail your asses around and down the coast to Australias classiest City too!
Class is here in Perth :ninja:

1663070191160.png

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Settle down there fellas

Let's not get too crazy and let's not forget our good investing friends and contributors of the feminine persuasion :)

Not quite sure what's triggered the euphoria.........I've not seen anything concrete that gets us out of our current situation but I remain ever optimistic

I don't want you to think that....

1663075433604.gif

Believe me......I'll be there for the celebration when this finally all comes through!!!

Cheers
Nut :cool:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Remark

Top 20
Settle down there fellas

Let's not get too crazy and let's not forget our good investing friends and contributors of the feminine persuasion :)

Not quite sure what's triggered the euphoria.........I've not seen anything concrete that gets us out of our current situation but I remain ever optimistic

I don't want you to think that....

View attachment 16537

Believe me......I'll be there for the celebration when this finally all comes through!!!

Cheers
Nut :cool:
Dow futures look grim, put your head between your legs & kiss your ass goodbye!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

blu

Regular
See you later folks, too much non-AVZ bullshit and misogyny for my liking. Thanks for the insights and info.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users

JAG

Top 20
1663107253491.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Bray

Regular
Perfect opportunity for the big dogs to make mega millions